Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Catsuit

"Four men, a horny redhead wearing a tight bodysuit: what could happen?"

96
27 Comments 27
5.3k Views 5.3k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"Horny for lots of cock, my husband's friends are treated to dinner, and I offer my hot, wet holes for dessert."

All four men were about to get laid; they just didn’t know it, yet. Perhaps one of them, my husband, was aware of their pending fate. After all, when he mentioned that our friend, who goes by Rolf, and his roommates were coming by to help work on our neighbor’s barn, the first words out of my mouth were, “Do we have enough condoms?” Fate had swung the pendulum of chance in my direction, and a perfect storm of minor events facilitated my lusty plans.

A sexy unitard that I had ordered, a catsuit with spaghetti straps for the shoulders, made from skin-tight, black, stretchy fabric, was delivered to me that very morning. Sleeveless, covering me from my shoulders down to my ankles, the dark fabric clung to my body’s contours, highlighting the raw sexuality of my figure, and its translucency drew the eyes to my nipples, pussy, and very sexy behind. Also in the parcel was my new, denim miniskirt.

The skirt was a flared hem, A-line, ruffled miniskirt. Two tiers of ruffled denim gave the hem a sultry, scandalously sexy look. If I wore it solo, I’d look like a horny slut on the prowl. Over the body-enhancing catsuit, it looked both cute and alluring. I hadn’t purchased the two garments with the intention of wearing them together, but, when opportunity knocks, one answers with everything they happen to have on hand.

Our sole neighbor, Bill, has a huge farm, and his property borders ours. With winter coming, and the predictions were that we were going to have a harsh snowy season, Bill wanted to catch up on some repairs. Always volunteering to help, my husband and some of his friends spent the day, and a good part of the evening, patching the roof, replacing worn hardware, and doing general winterizing.

My task, which I volunteered to do, was to keep the beverages flowing, have food ready for them for when they were done, and play hostess. The hostess was horny, and only multiple cocks could scratch my itch. As I drove home, nearing our house, I could see my husband cavorting about on the roof of the barn. He waved to my car as I passed.

I texted him as soon as I got inside. “Home, my knight. Let me change, and I’ll bring everyone some drinks.”

Always perfect, his rooftop-texted response made me smile. “Please, never change. You’re perfect as you are.”

Having no time to shower, I stripped as I ascended the stairs, plopping onto my vanity chair with bouncing flesh. I had about twenty minutes to do my hair and makeup, then get dressed. Given that it usually takes me a few hours to decide on what to wear, I was slightly less frenetic than usual, as I already had my clothing picked out. I plugged in my hair crimping iron, letting it warm up. Although the look is so decades ago, I like the kinky waves, and I always felt extra-slutty and so sexy when I took the time to crimp my long, red locks.

It would take five minutes for the hair-shaping device to reach temperature, and I couldn’t do my makeup until I knew how my hair was going to turn out. So, rather than fret, I concentrated on my goals. I’d bend deeply at the waist in front of the four men, shoving my barely-covered boobs in their faces, sticking my ass out to entice them. In the short skirt, my ass would be exposed, the tight, black stretch fabric looking more like a thin layer of paint than clothing. Then, I’d drop innuendo, doing my best to cause erections. If words and slutty displays didn’t work, I’d “accidentally” touch them, rub up against them, and wiggle my flesh against their bodies.

Fantasizing over what I intended to do always got me incredibly worked up. Less than thirty seconds into my wait, my hands crept between my legs, furiously fingering my clit. A handy hairbrush handle offered itself as a surrogate dildo, and I crammed the phallic end inside my dripping cunt, fucking myself hard, deep, and fast while my fingers attacked my sensitive nub. As I came hard, I found myself wishing that Rolf had another roommate. That would make it five total men, and that’s my perfect number: one for each hole and one for either hand.

As long as my hair is getting, it took longer than I’d hoped to style all of it. I made up for the loss of time by rushing through my makeup. With no time left for subtlety, heavy eyeshadow in a dark, grayish green was followed by black eyeliner, the vibrant, midnight mascara giving me impish, slutty eyes. Some blush, then whore red lipstick, finished my seductive warpaint.

The outfit needed something—a splash of color—so I ransacked my accessories, seeking something to balance the ensemble. My first choice was a black, lace choker. It looked alluring, so sexy that I decided to keep it on, even though it didn’t bring any harmony to my wardrobe. A green flannel, feminine-cut lumberjack shirt, gave my clothes that much-needed vibrancy. The only issue was that I wanted to dress like a slut; I needed to get them to fuck me. So, rather than button it up, which was too conservative, or let it hang loose and open, which was too “grunge,” I tied the shirt into a loose, mid-riff halter.

Had it not been for the tight, black catsuit, I’d have been dressed like a free-use slut. As it was, the sheer, tight fabric added some sexy class to my ensemble, making me look like a classy, horny, free-use vixen. Dressed for lusty battle, I slipped into some tennis shoes—I was going over to the barn after all—grabbed some bottled mead and beer, and sauntered outside. Along the way to the barn, a few minutes walk from our back door, I practiced swinging my hips and jutting out my butt.

“Hiya, boys,” I drawled out, using my sexy, husky voice that always makes people want to fuck me. “Working hard?”

“Divine perfection,” my husband said to me. “I was just telling Jim, here, how much my eyes, as well as my heart and soul, missed you.”

“What obsequious oaf-face, said, Krystal. You look amazing.”

“Double O’s! Good one, piss-drinker!”

“How long have you two been insulting each other in alphabetical order?” I laughed.

“All day!” Rolf’s roommates, Jim and Charles, groaned.

“Well, here are some drinks.”

I smiled as I turned my back to them. A convenient bale of hay was nearby, perfect for depositing the drinks on top of. I bent forward, keeping my knees straight but arching my back. My butt is round, firm, and heart-shaped; bending like that made it stick out prominently.

“There’s some of Sir Roberts’ award-winning mead, some beer, and some soft drinks. I’ll be cooking dinner for everyone in a moment. Also, just so you boys are nice and clean for dinner, I put fresh towels in the bathroom so you can shower.”

Three of them just stared at me, mouths agape. My husband wrapped his arms around me, gave me a passionate kiss that set my soul and flesh on horny fire, and grabbed my ass while I melted into his arms.

On the tips of my toes, my overheating tits pressing into his muscular torso, I whispered into his ear. “Save some energy. You’re going to need to punish my ass, later, to punish me for being such a horny slut.”

“Why? What did you do?” he laughed. His eyes, always vibrant and pussy-drenching, lit up with naughty fervor.

“Nothing, yet,” I confessed. I smiled mischievously. “Yet,” I repeated, giving him an impassioned look.

The boys took a break to stare at my body, feigning interest in their drinks. Of course, since my horse’s stall was in the barn, I had to give my pet and companion some affection and an apple before I left. As I stretched, pet, and hugged my horse, I was keenly aware of several sets of eyes burning holes through the fabric of my clothing. My already heightened arousal increased until my entire body was quivering with lust. Knowing I’m desired makes me feel so sexy that my lust explodes.

“I’ll start cooking. Don’t be too long.”

“We’re almost done, my divine goddess.”

I’d played with all of them before, but nothing had been mentioned. All of them were gentlemanly enough not to assume; that meant that I could play, tease, torture, and show off as much as I wanted, knowing, all the while, that I’d be perfectly safe. I intended on doing much more than that; I was going to drain all of their cocks at least twice. But, first, I had to cook dinner for five people. One may think that my sexy body, incredible ass, and dressing like a whorish slut were my secret weapons, but I went the extra mile that time.

My husband didn’t marry me for my culinary skills, which are basically at the “none at all” level. My true secret weapon is a meals-to-go store in the city, not terribly far from where I work. One just goes in, purchases whatever they feel like, and pops it into the oven. I had a meatloaf and sides of vegetables and potatoes ready to warm up. I like our friends, and my cooking is so atrociously awful that I refused to subject them to such torture.

Jim came in first, maybe ten or twenty minutes later. He’s a cutie with medium blond hair, some wiry muscles, and a sparkling smile. His handsomeness was somewhat obscured by the grime and dirt covering his body.

“Shower, now!” I pointed to the stairs. “Are the others coming in soon?”

“We’re almost done. They’re finishing up the new hinges and should be along in a few minutes.”

Forty-five minutes remained on the oven’s timer, which gave me enough time to do what I felt compelled to do. I waited for a few minutes, my fingers caressing my breasts and rubbing my thighs the entire time. Then, I jogged up the stairs, noting that the bathroom door was open a crack. Hearing the water still running, I entered, feeling very naughty. When Jim turned off the water and opened the shower curtain, he shrieked in surprise.

“What the fuck, Krystal? You scared the shit out of me.”

“I thought you might like some help toweling off,” I giggled. “Starting there.” I dropped to my knees in front of him, taking his shaft in my mouth.

“Fuck. Are you sure?”

“Shut up and fuck my mouth. We have time.”

“But, your husband!”

“He gets off on it; now, fuck my face.”

Just to prove that I meant business, I untied my flannel, giving him an exquisite view of my tits wrapped in the sexy bodysuit, the black cloth stretched over them. My nipples were rock-hard and poked through the fabric.

My mouth plunged over his cock, my head bobbing.

“Fuck, you’re a horny woman. That feels so good.”

It didn’t take long before I had his hips bucking against my thrusting mouth, and he was moaning his pleasure.

“Going to cum.”

Jim’s cock erupted, shooting massive spurts of cum into my mouth. I kept sucking, trying to drink it all down, although a good bit spilled over my lips and dribbled down my chin.

“There you go. A good hostess makes her guests happy. Now, get dressed for dinner.”

A few minutes later, my husband and the other two men came inside.

“Ah, Jim and I thought you guys got lost or something. You, shower,” I said to Charles.”

“Yes, ma’am.” He’s always so polite and respectful.

Charles went up to shower, which was good because he smelled like a barn. I chatted with my husband and the others for a few minutes, then found an excuse to go upstairs.

“Jim used all the towels. I’ll just go put some fresh ones in there for Chuck.”

My husband gave me a naughty, knowing look, and Jim nearly choked on his drink. I made a big, dramatic show of getting them all fresh drinks, bending and stretching until they were all staring at me, then scampered upstairs. The door was closed but unlocked, and I could hear Charles muttering to himself in the shower.

“Fucking, horny slut,” he was saying. “Do you know how sexy you are, dressed like that? I saw you bending over, rubbing your hot, little ass against me.”

I felt the sexual heat spread through my flesh, making my heart race and my pussy gush. Emboldened, I slowly opened the shower curtain. Charles had his back turned toward the wall, facing away from me. His long, dark brown hair was matted down his toned back, his dragon tattoo writhing in time with his pumping arm. He was verbally fantasizing over me, stroking his cock. It was perfect.

“Let me help you with that big, thick cock, Chuck,” I purred, reaching out for him.

He turned, momentarily startled but smiling. He offered me his cock, so I reached out and grabbed it, pumping his shaft furiously.

“You wanted me. Here I am. Cum for me. Shoot for me. Give me your spunk.”

“Krystal! Fuck me. I can’t believe this.”

“I saw you jacking over me. It made me so fucking horny. Cum for me. Give me your jizz.”

On my knees, halfway in the shower, I stroked his cock, looking up into his eyes, begging for cum. Charles erupted, his quivering manhood spitting out geysers of hot, sticky goodness. It splashed on my flannel shirt, some of it landing on my chest.

“Don’t take too long,” I smiled at him as I scooped up his jizz with my finger and then sucked it off. “Rolf and my husband need to shower, as well.”

JudithCombs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JudithCombs

I descended the steps, humming to myself. My lusty plan was working. By the time dinner would be ready, all three of our friends would have been drained. To me, it was foreplay. I wanted to be brutally pounded by long, thick cocks. I needed one to pleasure my mouth, another inside me, and another at the ready. I wanted to get them all off before dinner, so they’d last long enough to satisfy me when dessert time came.

“Um, you have something on your shirt…” Rolf paused. “Is that…?”

“Yep,” I said as seductively as I could. “Your turn in the shower, next.”

I peeled off the flannel shirt, exposing my boobs, covered by only the taut, semi-transparent, stretchy material. The thin, sexy material made me feel more nude than if I were naked.

“No offense meant, but your tits are amazing!”

“Thank you, boys. Ah, I see Charles is done showering. Hurry up, Rolf. Dinner is ready in fifteen minutes. I’ll bring you up a towel.”

I stood behind my husband, squeezing his tight, perfect butt as I whispered into his ear. “After I make Rolf cum, I’m going to have all three of them for dessert. Does that warrant punishing my slutty ass, Sir?”

With dinner nearly done, I excused myself, no longer even pretending to concoct a flimsy pretense. “I’m going to make Rolf cum, then it will be dinner time.”

“Dude,” Jim said to my husband. “No offense, but your wife is like the hottest woman alive.”

The bathroom door was wide open, a nude, masturbating Rolf standing in front of the shower stall.

“Sit on the edge of the tub, and let me take care of that for you.”

“You are so dirty. Are you always horny?”

“Does it matter? I am right now, and you have exactly what I need. Now, give me your cock.”

I knelt between his spindly legs, marveling at his wonderful cock. Thin but long, like his body shape, Rolf’s manhood was well over eight inches in length. It took me a few tries before I got all that man meat into my mouth, but I did.

Having feasted on his cock more than a few times in the past, I knew how to make him orgasm hard and fast. By plunging my mouth all the way down his shaft and then fondling his balls, I got Rolf off in record time. He came so quickly that I barely had the time to savor his cock. I drank down his sweet spunk, licking his cock clean.

“Hurry up, so you can help set the table while my husband showers.”

Smiling broadly, I returned to the downstairs, overhearing the guys talking about how amazing I am, how sexy they found me, and, of course, what a slut I am when I’m horny.

“That’s right, boys,” I encouraged. “I’m a hot, horny, fucking slut who’s craving cock. Make sure you can get it up again, later, so I can play with my toys.”

“You want to play with toys?” Jim asked innocently.

“No, dipshit. She means your cock.”

“I meant yours, too, Charles. Oh, look, here comes your roommate.”

I told my husband to hurry, as dinner was almost ready, and tasked Rolf and his buddies to set the table.

“You look so hot in that skirt,” Rolf said to me as he grabbed the plates.

“Do you like me better with it on or off?” I pulled my skirt up, bending over to show him my ass. The already tight material compressed even more, the overall effect being only to darken my flesh; my body’s contours were plainly visible.

“On, I mean off. Fuck, Krys. You’re smoking hot any way you dress.”

“Hmm. Three men, majority rules. Skirt on or off, guys?”

The vote was for less clothing. “Chuck, come here and take off my skirt for me. No. Not like that. Use your teeth.”

Charles attempted to undo my skirt with his mouth, much to the amusement of everyone.

“I know you’ve got a big mouth, Chuck. Put it to good use.”

“You’re supposed to take off her skirt, not nuzzle her pussy.”

“Can you blame him?”

I cheated a little, helping him loosen the garment. Just as he was pulling it off of me, my husband came down.

“I take a few minutes to get clean, you’re all down here getting dirty! Let’s eat.”

I served the men their dinners, taking my time to ensure that my boobs, butt, and crotch were pressed into them as I served. My husband took liberties with me, his hands roaming all over. I loved it.

“Eat up. Finish your plates, and I promise you that you’ll love dessert.”

Dinner was excellent. Conversation flowed; laughter, stimulating conversation, and sexual tension permeated the atmosphere.

“That was excellent, Krystal. Thank you.” Rolf’s appreciation was echoed three more times. “What’s for dessert?”

I told them to wait just a moment, then cleared off the table. I walked back into the dining room with my boobs bouncing, my hips swaying, and empty-handed, except for a box of condoms.

“I’m dessert, you sexy hunks. Now, make me cum.”

I climbed on top of the table and lay there, spreading my legs. To inspire them, my hands cupped my tits as my back arched, little, mewling moans escaping my mouth. I spread my legs, letting Jim, whose face was peering between my legs, see how wet I was. My sexual nectar had soaked the crotch of my catsuit.

“This won’t do at all,” my husband lamented. “All hands on deck.”

As I caressed my volcanic flesh, equally for my pleasure as to arouse them, eight hands gripped the thin, black, material of my catsuit.

“You dressed like that on purpose, didn’t you? Trying to get us all horny for you.”

“It worked, didn’t it? Now fucking fuck me.”

My husband led the charge to undress me. “In, one, two, three.”

As I writhed on the table, a sexy centerpiece, those four pairs of working hands ripped and tore at my brand new, sexy bodysuit. I could hear the material stressing and straining, then ripping. The sound of tearing fabric punctuated my lust moans, making my body ignite. As they tore my clothing off of me, my mind went into “slut space,” the need for sex consuming me, switching off my entire brain, except for the parts that receive pleasure.

One of the string-thin shoulder straps was torn from the catsuit as they tore the garment off of me, ripping it down the center. Rough hands grabbed at the crotch, making me moan in passion, and the material split, exposing my bare cunt, one leg, and my hips. A part of the shredded garment hung off my other leg, another part landed on the floor, and other remnants of my pricey unitard still clung to my flesh. Having my clothes torn off of me, evidence of their overpowering desire to fuck me, set my libido on fire, my lust consuming me.

I closed my eyes, letting my other senses embed the moment in my memory. A pair of hands mauled my breasts, making me sigh. I felt rough fingers penetrate my soaking hole, a hard tongue driving straight into my clit; it felt so blissful that I screamed out a hoarse moan.

Another set of hands ran up and down my flesh, my overheating body boiling with desire as I pushed my flesh against the touch, begging for more. My desire-possessed pleas were quieted by a hard cock being thrust into my mouth. The man-eating my cunt, Charles, dove in, earnestly assaulting my sex, while Jim fucked my mouth, getting his cock nice and hard as I sucked him, moaning onto his shaft.

I took my mouth off his cock long enough to scream, “I’m fucking cumming. Don’t stop,” and used my orgasmic convulsions to suck Jim’s manhood back to life. All the while, two sets of hands and a pair of mouths were caressing and fondling my flesh. I had little, red teeth marks where Rolf had nibbled on my body and wet rivulets of saliva dripping down my hard, erect nipples.

“Somebody fucking fuck me!”

Hands grabbed my legs, the fingers pressing into my lust-reddened flesh. I was pulled toward the edge of the table, my body sliding toward my friend’s stiff cock.

“Slam it in and fuck me hard. Treat me like a slut; I’m your fucking whore. Take it. Use my cunt!”

Charles, growling like a rabid beast, slammed his cock into me, sinking his shaft as deep as he could. His thrusts were hard and brutal, making my body rock.

“Fuck my cunt. Fuck your slut. Fucking take me. Make me fucking cum… umm, ahh, mmph.”

Jim’s hardness was hovering near my open mouth, and I released my lusty death grip on a hard cock to pull him closer, so I could deep-throat his cock while Charles pounded his throbbing lance into my sex.

“Fucking scream for me, you fucking slut. Take my cock; take it!”

I felt a strong, manly hand reaching down to my overheated, humping mound. It stimulated my clit, tugging and pulling on it while the hard shaft embedded inside me pummeled me into sweet oblivion.

“I’m fucking cumming! Somebody shoot on me. Cover me with your spunk. Use your whore. Own me! Fuck, fuck, fuck!”

My orgasm consumed my body, flesh, and soul. Stars exploded in my head as endless shock waves of pleasure tore through my essence. My limbs were flailing all over the place, and I was screaming in blissful, lusty agony. Still, the cocks in my holes kept fucking me, finding a rhythm that had me pumping back and forth, sucking in a hard cock, then my spasming pussy being filled.

When I opened my eyes, Rolf was standing beside my prone body, jacking his meat over my tits. My husband was off to one side, observing his wife being reduced to a begging, whimpering pleasure receptacle. Charles pulled out of my dripping cunt, stroking his shaft.

“Where do you want it?”

“Anywhere! Shoot your love all over me.”

He groaned, telling me what a slut I was, and his spunk shot from his cock, landing on my pubes, and my stomach, and one shot even cascaded through the air and landed on my swollen tits.

“More cock! I need more cock. Somebody fucking fuck my slutty cunt. Chuck, get your cock up here, and please let me lick it clean. I need to taste my cum on your fucking cock. Cram it into my mouth. Fucking use me!”

I orally cleaned my friend’s manhood while Jim sank his erection into my freshly-fucked tunnel. Already sucked to the point of bursting, he only lasted a few minutes, telling me how hot I was, before he pulled out and aimed his ejaculation on my tits.

“Oh, fucking fuck!” I screamed when Rolf aggressively turned me over and pulled me back further. He positioned my willing flesh so that my feet were on the floor, my legs spread, and my ass was sticking up in the air, bent over the edge of the dining room table. “Promise one thing, Rolf.”

“Anything; what?”

“Swear that you’ll be brutal. Fucking, fuck me hard.”

The dramatic, upward curve of his member hit places that felt astoundingly wonderful. My eyes rolled back, making me look possessed, and all I could do was grunt, curse, and moan. I reached under my body, between my legs, and fingered my aching clit while Rolf hammered away. He was pounding me so hard that his entire body smashed into my sexy, perfect ass with each pump.

“Fuck! Your dick is fucking me. You’re fucking me so hard. Make me your whore. Fucking fuck!”

I saw my two friends standing there, nude with drained cocks, watching me. As usual, my husband didn’t join in molesting me. He likes watching me get gang fucked, and I love showing off, so, it’s a perfect match.

“I’m going to fucking cum. Harder! Deeper! Pound me like you fucking hate me.”

“You’re too hot, Krys. I’m gonna blow!”

“Shoot it on my ass while I cum. Cum for me. I need your cum; I earned it.”

When it was done, I’d sucked, swallowed, stroked, and fucked six loads of cum out of my friends. They were drained and exhausted, but smiling. I looked like a cheap whore and felt even better. My body was encrusted with cum, and tatters of what used to be my very expensive catsuit still remained on my body.

“Same time tomorrow?” Jim asked.

“Huh?”

“Oh, we’re not quite done, yet. We have some more work to do.”

Rolf, Jim, and Charles left after that. Hugs and friendly kisses were exchanged. Then, I turned to my smiling husband.

“Was I slutty enough to earn my punishment?”

“What would that be?”

“I saved my asshole for you.” I bent over the table, wiggling my butt at him. “Pound my backdoor until I pass out. Do you want me to shower first? I’m covered in your friends’ cum.”

He laughed, shaking his head in the negative. “If you want to be a dirty slut, then you’ll be treated like one.”

My husband grabbed a handful of my hair and forced my head down against the tabletop. Knowing exactly how I wanted to be treated—used—he kicked my legs apart and reached between my legs, saturating his hand with my voluminous nectar, and lubed my ass. Then, I felt that massive cock of his pressing against my rosebud, gently but firmly invading my most sacred of places.

“Harder! I want you to fucking abuse your slut. Punish me. Pound my ass until I cry! By the way, you owe me a new catsuit. That one barely lasted two hours.”

His gruff hand slammed me against the table so hard that it rattled. I moaned. “Beg for it. Beg me to take your ass.”

“And cum on my face. Be cruel and make me sleep covered in cum. Please fuck my ass. Please, take it. I need you deep in my ass. Hurt me. Make me scream, then paint my slutty face.”

I felt the thick, broad head of his cock penetrate me.

“Oh, fucking fuck! Your dick is in my ass; your cock is fucking my ass! Slam it in hard.”

My night was just beginning.

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments