Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carol - Part Thirteen

"Carol, Jill and I complete our threesome"

9
6 Comments 6
9.0k Views 9.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Here’s the thing. FMF threesomes are not easy.

While the purpose of the gathering is the raison d’être of the activity, it is the planning, selection and organization that is often the most overlooked component.

In our little gathering, by the time Carol and Jill arrived at my door, these necessities had already been accomplished. Arrangements and agreements had been made by the ladies involved.

While my male ego would like to believe that I was an important part of the gathering, I was just a willing participant, chosen by the ladies for this one meeting.

The smooth transition from one sexual position to another, as depicted in porno, is also not a reality. Three people, each trying to pleasure the other, do not stop to decide who should be where, when and doing what. Someone has to be in charge; an organizer who somehow, in the passion of the moment, can suggest a change in position or attention, or when the time has come for a needy participant to get his/her reward.

While the conventional wisdom may be that the man is usually in charge, the reality is that the male participant is not a good choice as a group leader.

Even in one-on-one situations, men don’t often last very long, need time to recover, and have limitations. Adding a second lady to the mix does not change that nature of the male being.

Carol was in charge of this assembly, at least until she became the willing recipient of my and Jill’s attention. When that occurred, it was Jill who was in charge. My only mission was to pleasure each of the women to the extent that I could, and to hold out for as long as I could.

While I lasted longer than I thought, I had already popped my seed and now needed to wait for some semblance of an erection to return.

In such situations, if the man is caring and smart, he will strive to stay involved in some way. That’s what fingers, tongues and toys are for. That was my plan.

Jill and Carol, cum still dripping from their faces, locked lips and carried on, even as I lay on the bed still shaking from an intense orgasm. The two fell next to me, and I shifted to one side to give them room.

Jill was the aggressor, partly on top of Carol and pushing her tongue into Carol’s mouth. Carol, interestingly, had assumed a more passive roll, enjoying Jill’s attention.

I ran my fingers up and down Carol’s inner thighs. Jill was not only fucking Carol’s mouth with her tongue, but had also seized a nipple and was pulling on it, stretching it out, while she rolled the little red nub between her fingers.

I touched Carol’s wet slit. Her body jumped and she moaned, but didn’t stop sucking on Jill’s tongue and mouth.

Jill looked back quickly to see what I was doing, hardly acknowledged my presence, and went back to mouth fucking Carol and playing with Carol’s nipples.

I slid two fingers into Carol’s sopping hole and slowly finger fucked her. Jill moved on to sucking on Carol’s nipples and softly biting them.

I positioned myself on my knees between the two, and was able to finger Carol’s pussy with one hand and squeeze Jill’s ample tit with the other.

For the most part, however, still without my male contribution to the party, I was on the fringe; a part time participant relegated to participating where I could, watching, and dribbling some remaining cum on my own thigh.

Jill sat up, and in one move, edged around me and pushed me up by Carol’s tits. Cum was still spread around Jill’s lips and chin, her nipples were still red and bruised, her tits were smeared with saliva and pre-cum, and her slit and inner thighs were freshly wet with her nectar.

Carol put one arm around me and gave me a wanting, do something, look. I took over where Jill had left off, kissing Carol, squeezing each breast, and pinching and rolling her nipples.

Jill had navigated her way to Carol’s love hole and had either her tongue or fingers buried deep in Carol’s wet canal. I had my tongue down Carol’s throat,

Carol’s body jerked in response to Jill’s attention, her back arched and she exhaled so strongly that she blew air into my mouth.

Jill apparently was very good at whatever it was she was doing. Carol moaned, rolled her head back and forth and tried to say things, even as I tried to keep my lips locked on hers. I kept squeezing a tit, and took a peek at Jill.

Jill’s face was buried between Carol’s legs, and she was munching on Carol’s pussy and clit. Carol reached out with both hands and grabbed Jill’s head and pulled it into her pussy, while at the same time pushing her hips up into Jill’s face. She moaned loudly.

I watched the pussy eating scene play out before me, impressed by Jill’s mouth embrace of Carol’s sex.

I could also feel the beginnings of another hard on.

I was back into the game.

I put the head of my shaft against Carol’s lips and she eagerly took my cock into her mouth. Carol’s now muted moans caused Jill to momentarily look up to see what was happening. Jill’s hair had matted to her face; she had saliva and pussy juice around her mouth and chin; cum still on her forehead, and, lips that were wet and bruised. After a quick look, Jill returned to pussy eating.

Carol worked hard on my pole, sucking on the head and about a third of the shaft and making that third turn a bright red. It felt good, but it also hurt. Carol’s attention was on the pleasure between her legs, and not on what she was doing to me. And, what she was doing was scrapping her teeth against my sensitive shaft.

Jill yelled for me to fuck Carol, as she took Carol by the hips and flipped her over. It was like a coach calling one of her players back into the game.

Jill and I switched positions.

I eased up behind Carol and pushed my now rigid spear into her flowering pussy. Carol was so wet, I had to stop and wipe her pussy with my shirt, which was already wet from being in Jill’s mouth.

Jill had maneuvered her hips under Carol’s face, had spread her legs, and was guiding Carol’s mouth and tongue down to her waiting, open slit.

I fucked Carol doggie; Jill laid back and watched Carol lick her pussy and clit.

Jill moaned loudly again. So loud that I tossed her my pussy juice and saliva soaked shirt. She stuffed it in her mouth.

Carol was also loud, but her moans were muffled by Jill’s pussy.

I fucked Carol, watched and listened, and tried to keep control of my own needs.

After several minutes, Jill sat up, held Carol’s head tight against her slit, pulled the shirt out of her mouth and yelled at me to fuck Carol harder.

“Fuck her cunt. Fuck her cunt,” Jill shouted at me, even though I was only about three feet away.

I slammed by dick into Carol’s pussy so hard that her juices splattered over my stomach and her ass. Carol interrupted her attention to Jill’s pussy to acknowledge the pleasure that was flowing through her body.

“Fuck, yes!” she uttered several times.

Carol’s eyes were mostly closed, her mouth open, forehead and hair streaked with cum, and mouth, lips, nose and chin covered with a mixture of various bodily fluids.

Jill slid out from under Carol and, with tits bobbing and swaying, made her way down the bed until she was kneeling next to me. I put my arm around her waist and ass, pulled her into me and kissed her. It was one of those long, wet, messy tongue battling, lip pressing, teeth clashing, kisses that occur when two people are deep into sex and pleasure.

“Fuck her!” Jill commanded, as if I wasn’t already doing my part.

Jill pushed on my ass with one hand, helping me drive my shaft into Carol’s hole, while she scratched Carol’s back with her fingernails.

Carol was already in another world. Her face was buried in a pillow; her hands and fingers clutched the pillow on either side; and she moaned one constant moan, highlighted by louder moans and grunts each time I thrust my full shaft into her.

Jill reached under Carol and between Carol’s spread legs.

cristal777
Online Now!
Lush Cams
cristal777

I could feel Jill’s finger nails scratch my balls as my sac slapped against Carol’s moist pussy.

Jill’s fingers then slid up and around the base of my cock, and then into Carol’s love hole.

I was fucking Carol with my rigid pole, while Jill was fucking Carol with her fingers. I could feel Jill’s fingers as they slid back and forth over the underside of my shaft.

Jill looked at me like a crazed woman; eyes wide; breathing hard and a little sneer of a smile.

“How do you like that?” she was saying to me, without actually saying it.

This was different. I was fucking Carol’s love hole, while my cock rubbed against Jill’s fingers, which were also fucking Carol’s pussy. And, as an added benefit to this arrangement, Jill’s fingers pressed against Carol’s clit.

“I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum,” Carol barked as she lifted her face out of the pillow.

Jill’s fingers slid onto Carol’s clit and she rubbed the love nub hard, smiling as if in victory, as she watched me fuck Carol.

I pounded harder, sweat now dripping off my nose onto Carol’s back and ass. Jill molested Carol’s clit as she watched my cock disappear into Carol’s slit.

I remember being somewhat relieved that Carol was going to cum before I did. I was getting tired and my muscles were quivering, especially in my legs.

Carol’s release was near. I drove my pole into her hole as hard and as fast as I could; Jill frantically assaulted Carol’s clit. The only sounds were Carol’s increasingly higher pitched moans, Jill and I sucking in air, and my balls slapping against Carol’s wet pussy lips.

“Put your finger in her ass,” Jill demanded, a little crooked smile appearing on her face.

“Get ready, baby,” Jill told Carol.

I wet my thumb, and rubbed it over Carol’s asshole. Carol’s moans turned into animal-like sounds, grunts, snorts.

“Cum for me baby. Cum for me,” Jill yelled at Carol.

There was no doubt as to who was in charge. I looked to Jill for direction, followed every command she gave and tried not to cum myself.

I slid my thumb into Carol’s ass.

“Slow,” Jill directed, as she put her hand on my hip.

“Slow,” she said again.

I slowed my thrusting. I slid my thumb in and out of Carol’s ass slowly, as well.

Jill slowed her rubbing of Carol’s clit and watched Carol for any reaction.

Carol continued to moan and groan, started to tremble and quiver, and hung in there for another minute or so. Then the attention, the stimulation was all too much and she exploded.

Carol’s orgasm was so strong that her pussy muscles contracted, almost ejecting my shaft, and her asshole tightened around my thumb.

“That’s it. That’s it. Cum for me,” Jill yelled.

The noises were wonderful. Jill yelled and Carol moaned and screamed. I held onto Carol’s hips and ass as she clamped down on my cock and her body heaved with each wave of pleasure rippling through her body.

Carol eventually collapsed onto her stomach, moaning and crying, and my shaft slipped out of her sopping slit.

Jill grabbed my stiff manhood and wrapped her lips around it, sucking on the very sensitive head and flicking her tongue around the ridge of the helmet.

I sat back, squeezed Jill’s dangling breast, played with her nipple, dripped sweat off my nose, and tried to catch my breath.

Jill sucked my cock with unusual enthusiasm, holding my balls softly in her hand.

Carol moaned, shivered and tried to catch her breath, as she enjoyed the aftermath of her deep orgasm.

In the movies, everyone is so neat and clean when a FMF threesome ends. Maybe there’s some cum on one or both of the women, but everyone’s hair still seems to be in place, and no one is sweating, or gasping for air.

Not so with this group.

Carol is trying to catch her breath. Her face is crimson; lips reddish-purple and bruised; and hair messy and stuck to her face. Tears had run down her cheeks from the corner of her eyes. Slippery body fluids still covered her mouth, nose and chin. Carol’s tits were pink from being squeezed and fondled, and her nipples appeared bruised. Her inner thighs were slick with wetness; sweat had beaded on her forehead and breasts; and her pussy was red and dripping with her nectar.

Jill looked the same, with a little more cum and pussy juice on her forehead, nose, lips and chin, and sweat that has run off her face and down over her breasts.

I was sweating and breathing heavily.

But I was still hard, my manhood standing straight out and proud.

Jill released my cock from her mouth and sat back on the bed. Carol rolled over onto her back, her legs spread, revealing her wetness.

Jill moved behind me and reached around to my cock and began to stroke it. I think her idea was to make me cum on Carol as Carol lay in front of me.

It was then that I took my first and only leadership action.

Carol had that “I need more” look. I was more than ready to cum again. And Jill certainly seemed to want more.

I pulled Jill out from behind me and instructed her to lick Carol’s pussy. I backed up behind Jill and slid my shaft into her slit.

Carol was happy. Jill was happy. I was happy.

Carol, as she has done many a time with me, experienced another orgasm rather quickly. Jill was good at pussy eating, and her skills had paid off in the form of a genuine, hard, intense orgasm for Carol.

After Carol had cum, Jill reached back with her hands and furiously rubbed her clit as I drove my spear into her hole.

“Cum. Cum,” Carol yelled at Jill.

With Carol yelling, Jill crushing and twisting her clitoris, and me giving a little extra effort, Jill screamed, as every nerve in her body burst with pleasure. She came hard, long and loud.

Jill collapsed on the bed next to Carol. The two hugged, and buried their tongues down each other’s throats. I jerked off to another strong orgasm, covering the two, and some of the sheets and blankets, with whatever sperm I had left.

I know I yelled. I could hear myself yell. I should have used my own shirt in my own mouth.

After my body shaking jolts of pleasure had eased, I fell onto the two sticky, wet, cum and pussy juice covered women.

Carol and Jill’s moans, the slurping of their battling tongues, and my breathing are all that I heard.

It was over.

It was almost 2:00 a.m. As my brief experience with FMF threesomes go, this had been a good one. Everyone seemed satisfied. Maybe the two ladies would have liked to continue with each other, but that did not seem to be the case.

It did not take me all that long to recover. Once my mind had cleared, I and my male ego began to consider what might be next.

Beside me were two naked, attractive ladies, albeit slippery, sticky and wet. If we get ourselves cleaned up, get back into bed, and get a good night’s sleep, we can start anew in the morning, rested and replenished.

My plan, however, was quickly crushed, as Carol informed me that she and Jill had to leave; Jill had an early appointment and Carol had to work.

The two used towels to clean up. They got dressed, brushed their hair, headed downstairs to the sliding glass doors, and out into the Parking lot. Despite their best efforts, Jill and Carol still look like two ladies who have been fucking for the better part of the night. 

Both kiss me on the cheek and thank me, and then walked to Carol’s car.

In the end, there was no hanging around. There was no talking about what we had done. Nothing was said about any interest in another meeting. There were no compliments exchanged. No hugging or kissing.

There was just a hasty clean up, a peck on my cheek, and a thank you, before I was left standing at the sliding glass door watching Carol’s car depart the parking lot.

The only evidence that three people had spent the evening fucking each other was a messy, wet bed; a cum, pussy juice and saliva covered tee shirt; an empty pizza box; empty Coke and rum bottles; and a receipt for the pizza, coke and rum, which Carol had left on the dining room table.

Here’s the thing. FMF threesomes are not easy.

Published 
Written by mike8253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments