Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carmen's Fantasy

9
4 Comments 4
13.8k Views 13.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Carmen had voiced her fantasy of one day having two hard cocks all to herself. Rich wasn’t against it, he'd had a few threesomes with another guy before and found the idea arousing. He wasn’t sure if he was into cuckolding, or if it was just his sexual curiosities but the thought of his partner in pure bliss, being the center of attention, her fantasy being fulfilled and her pussy and mouth being simultaneously filled got him going.

When he touched himself it’s what he most often thought of or watched when perusing porn; thinking of Carmen moaning, screaming out in joy as she got fucked by a new cock. She was so sexual in general, her appetite was never ceasing, always wanting cock and cum.

They had talked about it a few times. It had been brought up as dirty talk during sex. And so, one day Rich decided it had to happen. He messaged one of his buddies and asked if he’d be up for it. Of course, Sebastian, having met Carmen before, jumped at the chance. Rich imagined how excited Sebastian would be to touch her, taste her, tease her, make her moan and, of course, fuck her tight pussy. 

The night came a few days later. Carmen and Rich headed over for a few drinks and small talk. As the night went on they all grew a bit tired and Rich suggested it was perhaps time to go to bed. Sebastian recently had another guy move in as a roommate who was out of town for a few days, but because of the addition to the household he had moved the spare futon to his bedroom. As they got ready for bed, the two guys unfolded the futon, put the sheets on and pushed it up against Sebastian’s bed.

As they lay down, Rich began caressing Carmen. She was only wearing her bra and panties, not shy of undressing in front of her boyfriend’s friend. Rich tossed aside the blankets and began passing his hands over her as they made out, his fingers slowly making their way down to her groin. He did not hesitate to pass his fingers under the soft fabric and push it down as his fingers parted her lips and felt her wetness.

“God, she’s always so wet,” thought Rich as he smiled.

Carmen moaned softly as his finger tip teased her clit.

“Don’t be shy, Seb,” he said looking up.

The soft glow of the lamp in the corner of the room cast a warm and almost erotic glow on her gorgeous body. Her perky tits, flat stomach and her nicely-trimmed landing strip were all on display for both of them to admire.

She moved onto Sebastian’s bed without hesitation. As Rich continued to fondle her and kiss her neck, Sebastian made his way down to her wanting pussy. His tongue teasingly passed up and down, parting her soft lips and allowing her wetness to trickle down.

Rich took off his boxers, offering his cock to Carmen’s mouth. She loved sucking cock; she did it whenever she could, whereever she could. She hungrily took it into her mouth, feeling it harden as she sucked on it, her tongue teasing the tip.

Rich and Seb then switched spots. Rich loved her taste, it was so sweet and warm, her pussy always being so inviting. As he sucked on her clit she arched her back, her moans growing louder with every flick of the tongue on the sensitive nub. Sebastian was sucking and teasing her pierced nipples as she caressed a hand behind his head.

As Rich continued to devour her, he reached a hand towards Seb, feeling his hard cock through his boxers. He had a nice cock, not as big as Rich’s but a very respectable six or so inches and rock hard. It was odd feeling another cock, Rich thought, as he gently stroked it. This cued Sebastian to toss off his boxers and, as he did, he moved up to Carmen, kneeling next to her.

Rich knelt up to have a better angle to finger her and he saw Carmen reach over and grab Seb’s cock. For the first time she was touching his engorged member.

“Fuck, that’s hot,” thought Rich with a slight smile as his fingers continued to massage Carmen’s G-spot.

She leaned to the side and guided Seb’s cock to her mouth, slowly licking the head before taking him. She sucked him gently, small moans interrupting her fellatio as Rich continued to massage her pussy.

He parted her legs and positioned himself to fuck her, his cock gliding into her well lubed pussy. She gasped as her vagina adjusted to his girth. Rich grabbed her hips and began pulling her towards him in unison with his thrusts, fucking her deep as she liked.

After a few short minutes of this she bent over, Sebastian laying down with her between his legs resting on her elbows. She continued to hungrily suck this new cock, a toy just for her, as Rich fucked her from behind.

AdisonMars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdisonMars

This was her fantasy; two throbbing cocks just using her wanting holes, and she was loving every thrust, every deep throat, and four hands running all over her nude body.

“Fuck,” she gasped, taking Sebastian’s cock out of her mouth as she felt her first orgasm growing deep from within. Rich continued fucking her hard, his balls slapping against her clit until she came all over his cock. She was dripping wet, her pussy glistening in the soft light.

Sebastian moved towards her raised ass for his turn and Rich laid down in front of her after passionately kissing her. He could taste Sebastian’s cock on her lips and tongue and the thought of it made his cock twitch.

Sebastian wasted no time after fingering her a bit and slowly pushing his cock into her. Rich looked at her face intently in that moment, noticing with contentment the smile on her face as she closed her eyes and felt Sebastian’s cock in her drenched pussy. He began slowly at first, his rhythm growing with every thrust until Carmen could no longer concentrate on blowing Rich as she felt another orgasm washing over her. She panted after releasing loud moans, her back arched as she basked in the afterglow of her climax.

Rich slid under her, his head beneath her pelvic, watching Sebastian’s cock slowly move in and out. He couldn’t stop himself; he licked her clit and, as he did, flicked the tip of his tongue on Sebastian’s balls. He reached up and pulled his friend’s cock out, pulling him towards his mouth and he inclined his head to suck on this beautiful cock.

“You have a great cock,” he said before resuming taking it as deep as he could in his throat.

It felt nice, he thought, as he felt the warmth of the member pushing against the back of his mouth, Carmen’s juices coating the shaft and dripping onto his tongue. Rich wasn’t necessarily attracted to guys but he admired a nice cock and Sebastian definitely had a great one!

“Lay down,” Rich told Sebastian as he guided Carmen to climb on top of him. She looked back at her boyfriend just as his hand slapped her ass hard. She loved being spanked and this time was no different. A soft moan rolled off of her lips.

“Do you want me to fuck your tight little ass?” asked Rich.

Carmen again looked back with a big smile.

“Mhm, please fuck my ass,” she said enthusiastically.

As Rich began slowly pushing against her she grabbed his cock and pushed herself onto him. She moaned deeply as the head of his cock made it in and her muscles adjusted to his cock once again. Carmen reached between her legs and brought Sebastian’s cock to her pussy. She had wanted to be double penetrated for as long as she could remember and she couldn’t believe she was finally going to be completely filled.

The guys thrust a few times before her tightness pushed Sebastian out, the double penetration being short lived but thrilling nonetheless. Rich went off to the washroom to clean up before coming back to see Carmen on all fours, her head bobbing up and down on his friend’s shaft.

He grabbed her hips and began fucking her again until Sebastian moved up and flipped her ass towards him. He fucked her harder this time, her pussy clenching his throbbing dick as she came once more. Rich was fucking her face and could feel her muffled moans down to his balls.

The three collapsed on the bed, all breathing heavily, the sweat on their bodies shining in the light. Carmen had a smile from ear to ear from being satisfied by her two studs but she wasn’t done yet. She bent over again and asked Rich to fuck her.

As he fucked her from behind he could feel his own orgasm growing; his cock getting even harder and he felt the pressure building up.

“I’m gonna cum, babe,” he said before unleashing his seed deep inside of her. His body quivered with every rope as it shot out from his cock, adding ever more lubrication to her already soaking pussy.

He laid down and kissed her as he watched Sebastian take his place. Carmen had her eyes closed, and she was moaning with every thrust. She licked the cum from Rich’s limp dick, savouring her sweetness, his juices and the traces of Sebastian’s pre-cum from her twat.

“Can I cum?” asked Sebastian.

“Up to her,” said Rich, to which Carmen nodded.

Without much more warning, Sebastian grunted as she filled her pussy with a second load of hot, thick cum. He pulled out, cum dripping out of her now swollen and red lips.

She fell flat on her stomach on the bed, the sheets tangled in her legs as she smiled.

Her fantasy had finally come true, and she hopeded it wouldn’t be the last time.

Published 
Written by Dickie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments