Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camryn and the five Firefighters

"Camryn has her first anal and double penetration."

19
5 Comments 5
24.8k Views 24.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words

My name is Jack, I am a New York City firefighter and this is the story of when my four firefighter friends and I met a girl named Camryn in a bar and changed her life forever.

I have been a firefighter for six years and in those six years my fire crew and I have had some amazing adventures, but none so amazing as the night a simple couple of beers down the local bar turned into so much more.

In our firehouse we have two crews and tonight, East Side, which is my crew made up of five firefighters had the night off. We got to the bar about half eight in the evening. It quite busy in there, so we got out drinks and sat down in a corner. After maybe an hour or so, my friend came back from the toilet and said he had seen this awesome chick at the bar and that she was on her own because her friends had gone off with some guys they met earlier. We told him to go get her and bring her back to our table.

After a few minutes, we spotted our mate walking towards us with this stunning, sexy woman. My friend introduced her to the rest of us guys. Her name was Camryn, I could see all of the guys perk up, she was way too stunning to be on her own. The minute she sat down next to us, Camryn seemed instantly flirty by nature, I wasn't sure if it was because she was chatting to a group of five guys or maybe it was a nervous thing but she was very touchy-feely kinda girl.

Camryn was wearing a tight black dress that was short above the knee and very low cut. She had the most amazing tits from what we could see and under her dress, she looked to be wearing pantyhose or some kind of nylons.

Soon the drinks were flowing and the more Camryn was getting relaxed with us guys. As the evening wore on the more flirty she was becoming, which was something that seemed to spur us on more to ask her questions about her love life and the things she liked to get up to in the bedroom. She told us she loved being tied up and always wanted to try anal sex but not had the chance yet, also one of her all-time fantasies was to be fucked by a group of guys. The minute she said that, all the guys started cheering and clapping, you could say that was all the ammo we needed to take tonight further.

After three hours or so we asked Camryn if she wanted to come back to the firehouse with us and have a few more drinks. She jumped at the chance. The firehouse was only a few blocks from where we were so we all walked the few blocks back with Camryn.

As soon as we all got back to the firehouse we all headed for the dining area, Camryn kicked off her heels and sat on one of the tables as the rest of us guys got some more drinks and joined her. We all chatted and drank until the early hours of the morning and then something happened that changed the course of the evening.

We probed Camryn some more about her desire to have a gangbang and this is when she really opened up about it and told us in graphic detail how she would like to be treated to a tied up, rough sex session by a group of guys.

"Lucky you have got five guys right here, if you want?" one of my friends said with a huge grin on his face.

Camryn nodded and teasingly bit her lip while she looked at every one of the guys with her beautiful eyes.

I watched from the corner of my eye as two of my buddies walk over to Camryn and moved either side of her and started to tease her and kiss her. She instantly responded and started to kiss the two guys back. Their hands were now finding her tits through her dress and started to grope them really hard.

After seeing what was happening, the rest of us joined Camryn over at the table she was still sitting on. It was not long before all our hands were all over her body. Her tits were firm as every one of us tried to grope and rub her tits through her dress. One of the guys had gone round the back of Camryn and cupped her tits out of her bra and that's when two guys put both her tits in their mouths and started to suck hard on her perfect nipples.

Camryn was loving it and had hardly noticed that hands were now wandering up each of her thighs, her legs were slowly being pulled apart and it was not long before her dress was up around her waist. Camryn was wearing black pantyhose and lucky for us she had no panties on underneath. All us guys cheered when we first got a look at her pussy through her pantyhose.

In between of kissing a random number of guys, she told us that she never wore panties when she wore pantyhose. The guys wanted a proper look at her pussy so two guys moved either side of Camryn and opened her legs up wide for the rest of us guys. Hands and fingers were now buried between her legs and rubbing her pussy through her hose. Already her pussy was soaking wet as a couple of guys knelt between her spread legs and started to eat her pussy.

"What the fuck, this crazy!" Camryn yelled as her pussy was being munched on by my two friends.

We could not believe what Camryn said next, she told us to tie her wrists to the table and make her cum. A few of the firefighters carry handcuffs and lucky the guys had them on them tonight. A set of handcuffs was placed around one of Camryn's wrists and another set was put on her other wrist then the guys slide her up to the end of the table and lifted her arms above her head and handcuffed each of her wrists to each of the table legs.

All five of us surrounded her she was unable to move her arms from above her head. The guys really went for it, her tits were sucked hard by two guys at a time. Her legs were pulled apart wide so another two guys could lick her pussy and I put my cock inside her mouth and started to fuck her face.

Camryn was loving every minute, by now we had ripped a hole in the gusset of her hose and all the guys were stripping out of their clothes and leaving them in a heap on the floor.

Camryn took one look at our cocks and shouted at us to fuck her hard as she was still handcuffed to the table. The first guy got between her legs and slowly at first eased his cock into her soaking wet pussy. He told two of us to take her ankles and lift her legs high. He didn't take long before he was fucking Camryn's pussy really hard.

Camryn was about to have her first orgasm of the night, she was moaning louder and louder, the guys holding her ankles tightened their grip and really pulled them apart. Camryn was being fucked so hard, the table was moving back and forth across the floor.

"Fuck I'm cumming!" She screamed.

As soon as she started to buck and shake the guy fucking her was instantly replaced by another guy. Camryn had no time to recover from her orgasm as the next guy fucked her hard.

After maybe five minutes or so, Camryn was ready to cum again, this time the guy fucking her pussy could tell when she was about to cum and instead of fucking her harder he pulled his cock out of her pussy and stuck his finger up her butt hole, cum squirted out of her pussy and all over floor.

"Fucking hell, that's the first time anything has been up my ass," She yelled.

She could see us guys laughing.

AilenRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilenRouse

We quickly took the handcuffs off her wrists and told her to turn round so she was now bent over the table. The guys handcuffed her back up and asked if she wanted to try a cock up her ass. Camryn looked slightly shocked as this would be the first time she had tried anal, but she couldn't resist an offer like this and turned to us guys and told us to fuck her ass like a dirty slut she is.

Camryn could not move as again she was handcuffed to the legs of the table. Her ass looked amazing bent over the edge of the table. One of the guys walked over to her and ripped the hole in the gusset of her hose bigger, to get at her butt hole. He told me to grab some lube from one of the dorms and when I returned I put the nozzle of the tube of lube up Camryn's ass and squirted it inside her.

"Oh fuck, that's cold!" She moaned as my friend was ready to enter her ass for the first time.

We all watched from around the table as my mate pulled both her ass cheeks apart and slowly tried to work the tip of his cock into her butt hole.

"Fucking hell, this is tight!" He yelled as the tip of his cock finally was inside.

Camryn let out a yelp and closed her eyes tight as further and further his cock went inside her. With her legs slightly open and standing on tiptoes as she was bent over the table, the rest of us started cheering and egging our friend on to fuck her ass hard.

Within a minute or so his cock was balls deep up Camryn's ass, her hands gripped the edge of the table as he started to slowly pumped his cock in and out of her tight bum hole.

"Oh god, oh god!" Camryn kept repeating every time his cock went deep inside her.

It was not long before he picked up speed and really started pumping her harder and harder. Another guy walked over to Camryn and put his cock in her mouth because she was moaning so loudly. The rest of us watched her take her very first spit roast. Both guys fucked her hard and fast for maybe ten minutes or so before we could see she was about to have her next orgasm.

Again the table was being moved around the floor with every thrust of their cocks inside her. We could see Camryn's body stiffen as a huge orgasm took over her body. Her toes curled up tight in her pantyhose and her hands gripped the table hard as the guy in her ass fucked it harder and harder.

Finally, the guy pulled out of her ass and cum covered the floor. Camryn looked exhausted but her night was still not over.

"You ever wanted to have a cock in your pussy and one in your butt at the same time?" I asked her.

A huge grin came across her face.

"Always wanted to try it but never thought it was possible," Camryn replied.

"Let's untie her wrists and take her to one of the dorms," I told the guys.

With Camryn untied, we carried her through to one of the dorms. The rooms are quite large with a king size bed in the centre of the floor. We placed Camryn on the bed and instantly two guys got on the bed with her, the rest of us watched as the guys went to work on her.

Hands were again groping every inch of her body, they both sucked her nipples and had their fingers in her pussy. One of the guys told Camryn to climb on top of him and sit on his cock. Camryn eased herself down on his huge cock, slowly rocked back and forth, the rest of us watched her riding his cock with her beautiful tits swinging with every thrust.

It was not long before the second guy had climbed behind her and put both hands on her hips. He whispered in her ear if she was ready for her first double penetration. She nodded yes and easing the helmet of his cock against her butt hole he slowly forced it inside her. She let out a really low pitched grown as both guys fought to get inside her. Camryn could hardly handle both cocks and kept bucking and shaking her body.

"God this feels amazing!" She screamed, as now both guys were almost inside her.

"Hold her tight while we fuck her!" The guy in her pussy shouted.

And that's what we did. I had hold of her left wrist and left leg and the other two guys had hold of her right wrist and right leg. Camryn couldn't move a muscle as now both guys in her pussy and ass picked up speed and started to really pound her holes.

The noise that Camryn made was so loud I thought she would wake the neighbours three blocks from our firehouse. Already she was about to cum, her body stiffened up and she started to pant really loud as both guys fucked the living daylights out of her holes.

The guy in her butt had both hands on her shoulders and was now raised up on his feet so he could really pound her ass. The guy in her pussy was bouncing her up and down on his cock. Camryn was loving every minute and just as she was about to cum again both guys pulled out of her and left her a shaking wreck on the bed.

Instantly another two of us got on the bed. This time the guys lifted her up and placed her on top of one of the guy's cocks so she had her back to him with a cock up her ass, while another guy got between her spread legs and put his cock in her pussy. Her legs looked stunning as they swayed back and forth high in the air as both guys wasted no time in fucking both her holes hard and fast.

We watched from the edge of the bed as these two guys fucked her so hard. By now Camryn and managed to wrap her legs around the guy's waist on top of her. She could hardly hold on for dear life as she was sandwiched between the two guys.

They fucked Camryn like this for what seemed like ten minutes before she had one almighty orgasm that nearly woke the entire neighbourhood. Camryn screamed and moaned louder than ever as both guys fucked her to her final and biggest orgasm of the night.

When it was all over we left Camryn on the bed to recover. We pulled her pantyhose off her and told her we would hang them in the firehouse as a memento of her first gangbang. All she could do was smile because her body was exhausted.

Finally, she recovered enough to find her clothes that were flung all over the floor. She thanked all us guys for one hell of a night and made her way back home. We all noticed how she as walking slightly differently from when she arrived at the firehouse.

We suppose that's what taking five cocks in a night does to you.

Published 
Written by jazzman1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments