Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

By chance

"You never know what's waiting for you around the corner"

79
22 Comments 22
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

It's funny how situations develop. One minute your are sitting there minding your own business and the next bang, and the whole situation is turned on it's head.

Strangely, in Scotland, we do get nice summer days (apart from the dreaded midge's), and this was one of those days.

The tourists had been arriving in droves from the ferry, most staying at the campsites with their tents, caravans, or camper vans. Families with screaming children, groups of walkers, or groups of guys here to relax and have fun.

I often used to walk down to the shop by the beach on my way back from school thinking about the time when I would leave the Island and go off to university, which was only a few short months away.

This day was no different to any other. I bought a coffee and sat outside the shop, taking in the warmth of the afternoon sun, my eyes closed, listening to the gulls and the sound of distant chatter.

'Fancy another one,' said a voice, breaking my inner peace.

I opened my eyes to see three men standing in front of me. Two black guys and one Asian.

'Fancy another coffee,' one of them repeated.

The three guys were tall and fit-looking and I guessed were all in their 40's.

'Thank you,' I replied, as they pulled three chairs up to my table and one of them went off to get drinks.

'I'm Terry,' said one of the guys. 'This is Mohan and my mate inside is Ricky, what's your name?'

'Hi,' I replied, 'it's Kirsten. You here on holiday?'

'Yes, we are here for a week and thought we'd get some guidance from a local as to what goes on here,' said Mohan.

'Not much happens here,' I replied, 'unless you're interested in walking and distilleries.'

Ricky had returned with the drinks. 'Hi, I'm Ricky,' he said.

'This is Kirsten,' said Terry, 'she was about to tell us what goes on here, but I don't think we should hold our breath.'

They all laughed.

'Thanks for the drink,' I said.

We chatted for a while and the conversation began to become more adult in nature, as they asked where all the girls were and what were the best places to go to find them.

I suggested the pub a short walk from here but said that most of the people there were tourists at this time of year.

'So what about you?' Mohan asked. 'What do you do for fun?'

'Mix with the tourists,' I answered.

'How about you mix with us,' said Terry.

'What do you have in mind,' I asked.

'Let's take a walk somewhere quiet and we could show you,' said Ricky.

'Ok, we can walk down the beach to the dunes, it's always quiet there,' I said.

We finished our drinks and Ricky and Mohan took my arms as we walked down toward the beach and eventually to the dunes.

Terry looked around and gave a thumbs up to the other two.

'So why don't we get more aquatinted,' said Mohan, as he took my bag from my shoulder and dropped it on the sand.

LauraHlo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraHlo

Ricky was behind me and reaching around me, he unbuttoned my blazer, pulling it from me and dropping that on the sand as Mohan reached for the buttons of my blouse and began to unbutton those.

I was wriggling under their hands. 'What are you doing,' I asked, trying to push them away (although with very little trying). This situation I had played out many times in my head.

They said nothing as their hands covered my body, slowly removing my blouse, my bra, my skirt and knickers, leaving me naked apart from ankle socks and trainers.

'Fucking perfect,' said Mohan, as his fingers went for my pussy.

Terry and Ricky were now busy sucking and licking my boobs and nipples as Mohan's fingers pushed their way inside me.

'She's soaking, dirty little slut, she's begging for it,' Mohan said as his fingers plunged in and out of my pussy.

My legs began to buckle as Ricky said, 'Tell us what you want you fucking slut.'

My response just blurted out of me, 'Fuck me,' I moaned.

Terry pushed me to my knees, as the three of them stripped off and one by one pushed their impressive cocks into my mouth.

'Suck you bitch,' one of them said as I began to suck and lick their cocks and massage their balls in turn.

Their cocks were big enough that each time they took turns to throat fuck me I gagged and nearly choked.

Lying me on the sand, Terry was the first between my legs as the other two fed my mouth with their cocks.

I could feel Terry rubbing the head of his cock against my pussy and that sensation as he pushed inside me all the way in, balls deep, then he began that slow rhythm at first, until my body started to buck under his quickening pace, harder and harder as the other two continued to maul and squeeze my boobs. His fucking was relentless, harder and hard he hammered into me calling me all the sluts and whores, until that moment, as his body slowed and I could feel his cock pulsing inside me, filling me with his hot sticky cum.

No sooner had he pulled out than Terry's cock was inside me and now I had Mohan's sticky cock in my mouth as Terry's thicker and longer cock stretched my pussy, making my body writhe with each thrust.

By the time Ricky entered me, the cum was oozing from me and Mohan had cum over my face.

Ricky was rougher than the other two, banging deep inside me with each thrust as I yelp out with pleasure and by the time he had finished I was full and covered in cum.

The four of us lay on the sand and the three guys took turns in taking pictures of me and all their cum oozing from my pussy.

I tidied myself up as best I could and they walked me back to the road and we arranged to meet again on that weekend.

I must admit, their week's holiday must have been spent, to a large extent, inside me.

I am still in touch with the guys although unfortunately, they live too far away but they have promised to visit me again wherever I might be.

Published 
Written by Tiggerxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments