Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Busted

"Sammi and Brad get caught and are taught an important lesson..."

27
5 Comments 5
17.4k Views 17.4k
3.8k words 3.8k words
“Come on, let me come over after the kids go to bed! No one will even know. I’ll park down the street,” Brad begged me.

“Fine - but only for a little bit. I don’t want to get in trouble. These people are super nice and pay me really well, so I don’t want to mess that up,” I told him.

Brad is my boyfriend. We’re both 17. We’ve been together for a few months and I lost my virginity to him about three weeks ago. Ever since then, he has been trying to get me alone as much as possible so we can do it again. I have to admit that I really loved having sex. I was a pretty sexual personn to begin with but I’ve always been a little shy and didn’t want a reputation as a slut, despite my desires.

I’ve had boyfriends in the past but we never got that far. I was always too nervous about getting pregnant. I gave a couple of them hand jobs and even did oral with my boyfriend before Brad, so I wasn’t completely inexperienced. But when Brad and I started fooling around that night, things just kept going further and further. It felt too good to stop and suddenly our clothes were off and I was on top of him.

As we made out, I felt his dick rubbing the outside of my vagina and it was driving me insane. So, without warning, I pushed my hips down and took him inside me. Brad’s eyes shot wide open with shock, while mine were wide open because of the mix of slight pain and pleasure.

That first time didn’t last very long. Neither did the second. Or the third. I read something online about giving a guy a blowjob before to make him last longer during the actual sex, so I was planning to try that tonight.

I was babysitting for the Carters that night, and like I said, they paid me really well. They lived in a big house in a nice neighborhood. I really liked them right away and immediately decided they are exactly how I want to be when I grow up. Jack was in his 40s and kept himself in good shape. He was bald but he pulled off the look well. Ashley was also in her 40s and showed no evidence of being a mother of two. She was very petite and slim with gorgeous blonde hair that appeared completely natural.

After they left for dinner, I texted Brad, they just left. i’m going to put the kids to bed at 9. they come home at 10 so get here by 9:15 ok?

His response came quickly - no problem. cant wait!

I was pretty excited and could not wait to get these damn kids in bed so brad could come over. Around 8:45, they were watching a movie so I decided to go to the restroom to freshen up and make sure I looked good for Brad. Standing in front of the mirror, I did a little evaluation. My tight t-shirt showed off my perky c-cup breasts. I was wearing a jeans skirt that showed off my long, lean legs. But somehow, I looked cute but not hot. I wanted to look hot.

Then I came up with an idea. I wondered if Ashley had some sexy underwear that I could slip on instead of my normal bikini style cotton panties I was wearing. I crept into the master bedroom and began looking through her drawers. Within three drawers, I found what I was looking for: A massive collection of different styles of Victoria’s Secret underwear. Perfect! I thought, she has so many that she will never notice a missing pair and I can just return them next time.

I found a lacy, light pink thong and decided they would be the sexiest pair for Brad. I rushed back to the bathroom and slipped my panties down to my ankles and stepped out of them. Carefully, I stepped into Ashley’s thongs and pulled them up. The silky material felt amazing. I didn’t have any sexy underwear like this so it was a new feeling for me. That smooth, soft fabric fit snugly against my freshly shaved pussy and was making me feel aroused.

The next 30 minutes went by excruciatingly slowly. Finally, the kids were in bed and asleep. Brad would be here in a matter of minutes and I had never been so ready for anything. I was going to practically jump on him when he showed up.

My phone lit up at 9:16, Im here - come let me in.

As soon as I opened the door, I pulled him inside and give him a big, wet kiss.

“Damn, someone is happy to see me,” he said, laughing.

“You have no idea - I’ve been thinking about this all day. And we don’t have much time,” I replied, between kisses.

I lead him to the living room and sat him down on the couch. Immediately, I sat down next to him and began pulling at his belt. Within seconds, I had him unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped. He lifted his hips off the couch when I hooked my fingers into his waistband and began tugging down. As soon as his boxers were below his penis, it sprang back up in front me, already completely erect.

Brad had a really nice dick. Maybe that’s why I wanted to have sex with him so badly that first time. It isn’t that long, which is fine by me, but it has a really nice shape and head on it - very proportional. The other dicks I had seen were pretty similar in size and shape - probably about six inches or so - but Brad’s just looked perfect.

Wasting no time at all, I grabbed him by the cock and began jerking. Seconds later, I leaned over and took the head into my mouth and developed a nice rhythm sucking him off.

“Holy shit, baby, that feels so good,” he said, barely able to form words.

I really wanted to make him cum fast so that I could get him hard all over again and fuck him for more than the usual two minutes. I knew it wasn’t going to take too long to blow him and I was already preparing to swallow his load. Suddenly, I felt his hand reaching behind me to feel my ass and pussy from behind. He pulled the thong to the side and slipped a finger into my pussy.

I stopped sucking for a second and moaned when he entered me. His finger felt amazing.

His cock was getting even harder than it already was so I knew it was almost time.

“What the hell is going on here?!”

It was Ashley. She and he husband had entered though the door that leads to the garage through the kitchen so we hadn’t heard them come in. Startled, I jumped up off the couch and tried thinking of an excuse but there was really nothing I could say. She had clearly seen me with my skirt bunched up around my waste, bent over performing oral sex on my boyfriend.

Brad grabbed a pillow and covered himself but there was nothing he could say or do to change what they had already seen.

“I… I… Oh my god. I am so sorry, Mrs. Carter. I just… I don’t know… please don’t tell my parents!” I stammered.

There was absolute silence for at least 30 seconds. In that time, Ashley seemed to be thinking of what to say. Honestly, the two of them didn’t seem that mad.

“It’s okay, Sammi. I remember being young and in love. I wish it wasn’t happening in my living room behind our backs but I completely understand. I’m not going to tell anyone.” Ashley said to me.

“Are you guys at least being safe?” Jack asked me.

“What? Oh, um, well we weren’t going to do that so we don’t have any protection…” Brad lied.

We were absolutely going to do that, but he was telling the truth about not having a condom.

“Oh come on, guys. No need to lie to us. Here, let me grab a couple condoms for you two, so you can be safe next time,” he replied.

He left the room and Ashley, Brad, and I sat in awkward silence while he went to get us condoms.

He returned about 30 seconds later and tossed us an unopened box.

“Now, you guys know how to use those right?” He asked us.

“You just pull it on, right?” Brad asked.

“Well there’s a little more to it than that,” Ashley replied. “Here, let me show you.”

She grabbed the box and tore open the top flap. Reaching inside, she pulled out four condoms and pulled one away from the rest. Ripping open the blue foil wrapping, she grabbed the condom inside and pulled it out.

“Here… try it on.” she said to Brad.

What? This was getting weird!

“Oh, no thanks. I’ll just try it later,” he said, embarrassed.

“Now, now, if you are old enough to make these decisions, you’re old enough to talk about it. Now move that pillow and let my wife show you the proper way to put on a condom,” Jack said, sternly.

Ashley took a seat on the couch between Brad and I in the space that opened up when I jumped away from him. Without asking, she pulled the pillow away from his lap and revealed his now soft penis. He looked at me with a look of confusion, but I was too transfixed on what was happening right in front of me to react.

“Oh no - you are all soft now!” Ashley said, acting sad. “Let me take care of that.”

Without another word, she leaned over into the exact position I was in ten minutes before and started sucking my boyfriend’s soft dick. It certainly didn’t stay soft for long! She jerked him off and played with his balls while she sucked and licked the head. She was obviously more experienced than I was.

The whole situation must have been overwhelming for Brad because he came in Ashley’s mouth less than a minute into her sucking his dick. It took her my surprise and she choked on the first spurt and coughed. The second and third spurts shot out and landed on her lips and cheek. She was a cum-covered mess, but still looked really beautiful.

“Oh my! Look what I did!” She said, laughing. “I guess we’ll have to get you hard again to show you how to use a condom!”

“Sammi - why don't you come sit over here. You’ll be able to see much better,” Jack said, and patted his leg as a signal that I should sit on his lap across from Brad and Ashley.

I got us and crossed the room to join Jack on the chair.

AbbyMendezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMendezz

I was a bit mesmerized by what was happening with my boyfriend and this older woman. She slowly stroked Brad’s soft cock with her left hand and stared across the room at her husband. Suddenly, I felt Jack’s left hand reach around my body and give my left breast a light squeeze. His hand was not far behind and reached around my right side and began tugging up on the hem of my skirt.

Brad and I sat there in silence, staring at each other as this older couple fondled us out in the open. The sight of me getting felt up must have aroused Brad because I saw his dick getting hard again.

“Okay, Sammi - come over here and look how I put the condom on your boyfriend’s hard cock,” Ashley commanded.

I got off Jack’s lap and walked over the couch to get a closer look. Jack got up too and followed me, standing closely behind me, his hands still roaming all over my body. Ashley then explained how to pinch the top and roll it down, leaving room for ‘all the cum’ at the end. As soon as she finished explaining, she showed us how it was done and placed one on Brad.

I was starting to get worried that they were going to make us have sex in front of them. But Jack’s hands were now inside my shirt and under my skirt and it was making me feel so good that I would have agreed to just about anything. Ashley continued slowly stroking Brad while staring at her husband.

“Take off your skirt and shirt,” Jack whispered to me.

Without thinking, I followed his order and soon I was standing in the middle of the room in just my bra and Ashley’s sexy blue panties, while Jack continued to get more and more aggressive with his groping. Soon, his hand was outside the front of the thong, rubbing my pussy through the thin material.

Leaving Brad on the couch for a moment, Ashley got up and pulled down the side zipper on her dress and let it fall to the floor. She wasn’t wearing anything at all underneath and looked flawless in every sense of the word. She looked more like a model than a mother of two. Her breasts were impossibly full and round, but the slight sag told me they were real. Her pubic hair was trimmed to a neat patch right above her slit.

“Sammi, I can see how wet you are from here in those panties!” She exclaimed. “You must be ready for a little more than my husband feeling you up, huh?”

I nodded. She was right. I was dripping like a faucet and needed to fuck Brad right then and there.

Ashley smiled and turned away from us, approaching Brad. The next thing I knew, she was straddling him and lining up his rock hard six inches with her hairy little pussy. Once the had the head in, she sank down on him in one stroke, taking all of him inside her with ease.

I was a little confused and angry but couldn’t look away. Jack was now ready for some action too and lead me to the couch, where he sat down next to Brad, the seventeen year old who was currently fucking his wife.

I was standing in front on Jack and he motioned for me to get down to my knees. As I followed his suggestion, started undoing his fly and pulled his pants down to the middle of his thigh. He took my hand and placed it on top of his underwear. I immediately pulled my hand away in shock as I felt his penis inside. It felt like a coiled up snake.

“Go one, take it out,” he encouraged me.

I was nervous, but I pulled his waistband away from his body and reached inside with the other hand. By now he was somewhere between soft and hard and it was probably a good nine inches long. We pulled his pants completely off and I just stared at the cock rapidly hardening in my hands. I guess I was being a little passive and Jack decided to take control. He gently grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled my face down to the tip of his penis. By now, it was rock hard and stood up at least ten or eleven inches and as thick as my wrist. I couldn’t even get my fingers all the way around it.

I knew what he wanted but didn’t know if I would be able to suck it. I stretched my lips over the head and began stroking him faster and faster. Next to me, Ashley was slowly riding Brad. Brad looked like he was in heaven at the moment, and was probably concentrating on not cumming instantly.

The room was filled with the sounds of Ashley and Brad fucking, panting, moaning, and the sounds of me slurping on Jack’s monster cock. We were all getting lost in the lust. I was focused on trying to make Jack happy and fill my mouth with his seed. I wanted to give him more pleasure than his wife was giving my boyfriend.

Jack stood up off the couch and I didn’t miss a beat, continued to suck his swollen member. I noticed some movement next to me and saw that Ashley was repositioning herself so that she was now in a reverse cowgirl position.

“Have you ever eaten pussy, sweetie?” She asked me.

“No - never,” I replied between licks on her husband’s dick.

“Would you like to try now?” She asked me sweetly.

I was so aroused that I probably would have agreed to anything at that point.

Without responding, I stopped sucking Jack and crawled over to the spot on the floor between Brad and Ashley’s spread legs.

“How do I do it?” I asked, nervously.

“Just find my clit. Lick and suck that little button while your boyfriend here fucks my cunt.”

Her clit was hard to miss. It was swollen and engorged. I attached my lips to her clit and began sucking and licking at it. The effect was immediate. She began moaning and breathing heavily.

“Oh my god, you two are making me cum. Don’t stop. Oh fuck, oh fuck!” She yelled.

Lost in the moment, I hadn’t noticed that Jack was now on his knees behind me. He grabbed me by my hips and lifted my ass into the air so that I was now on my knees, bent over at the waist, licking Ashley’s sweet pussy.

Suddenly, I felt a pressure on my vagina from behind. Jack had pulled my thong to the side and was pushing himself against me, trying to enter me doggystyle. He rubbed his big head all over my dripping wet pussy, coating it with the juices to make it easier to penetrate me. With some pushing, he got the head inside me and I thought I might pass out. The pain was short lived and replaced by pleasure of unimaginable levels. I was so full already and he probably only had about two inches inside me.

Slowly, over the next few minutes, he worked himself about halfway inside me and started pumped gently. I was in a nearly constant state of orgasm. I tried to continue licking Ashley but I was losing focus because of the fucking her husband was giving me. At one point, she stood up, letting Brad’s cock fall from her pussy. She reached down and grabbed it, pulling the condom off.

“Suck him,” she told me, with crazy lust in her eyes.

I bent my head just a bit lower and took him into my mouth. He tasted like a combination of latex and Ashley. While I sucked Brad, Ashley swing her leg over me and got up off the couch. Skillfully, she maneuvered herself underneath me and began returning the favor I had paid her. I was a little startled when I felt her tongue on my little clit for the first time, but it felt so good that all I really cared about was my next orgasm.

I felt Jack really pick up his pace when Ashley started tonguing me. He was plowing more and more of that cock inside me and I wanted all he had to give. I was moaning around Brad’s cock and I have to give him a lot of credit for not blowing his load yet. Keeping his cock inside me, Jack pulled me up off of Brad so that my back was against his chest. Next, he wrapped his strong arms around me and lifted me up off the ground.

I let out a little disappointed moan when I lost contact with Ashley’s tongue, but the intense pleasure still being provided by Jack was more than enough to keep me going. Still inside me, Jack set us down on the couch so that I could ride him. I looked down and saw just how much of him was inside me and I couldn’t believe it. There was eight or nine inches of him inside me and still a couple left. Started bouncing and gyrating as best I could, but I kept cumming so building a rhythm was difficult.

Ashley wasted no time getting back in the action and was back on top of Brad, riding him again, but now there was no condom. I was riding as hard as I could, trying to keep up with what Ashley was doing but she was clearly the cock-riding expert in the room. As we rode faster and faster, it was too much for poor Brad. He moaned loudly and emptied his balls into Ashley. She moaned and came at the same time.

All of this was too much for me to handle and I had another powerful orgasm on Jack. Realizing that everyone else was finishing, Jack grabbed me by the hips and began plowing into me from below. My eyes were rolling around in my head as he fucked me harder than I’ll ever be fucked again in my life.

His breathing was speeding up and his strokes were getting shorter and shorter. Suddenly, he slammed up into me and pulled me down onto him, forcing those last couple inches inside me. I felt his cock thicken and unload a torrent of cum inside me, coating every corner of my vagina with his seed. I kept riding him slowly and felt some of his juices leaking out of me as he softened.

I was out of breath and his soft cock was still inside me. As I stood, he withdrew from me and I felt a wave of cum dribbling down my leg. I quickly moved the thong back into place to keep it from dripping.

The four of us were exhausted and covered in a sheen of sweat. Ashley, ever the host, offered to get us some water, and walked to the kitchen still naked. As I sipped the water, I didn’t even have the energy to get dressed. I actually fell asleep on their couch.

I woke up a few hours later, still only wearing the thong but covered with a blanket. I reached down and felt that the pussy was still tender and still leaking Jack’s cum. I smiled, knowing that I just did something completely insane. I can’t wait to see what kind of tip they give me for watching the kids next weekend!

Published 
Written by thatguy625
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments