Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bringing Hunter's Fantasy to Life

12
4 Comments 4
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words
We’d had the discussion before. Hunter considered himself bi-sexual. He’d had plenty of fantasies about other men, but he always said he liked women more. He’d had experience with other men years ago, but it never went as far as penetration. We’d talked about masturbation a lot, and even shared some experiences together. I knew about his favorite “toys” and how they made him feel so completely filled. But even though he liked the toys, he always said he didn’t think he could take a real cock. We had also discussed my interest in anal sex and he encouraged me to try it because he was sure I would like it. I was quite sure that Hunter would enjoy it too, if he’d just try. But every conversation had always come back to the same thing – he didn’t think he could take a real cock.

Well, I disagreed.

Hunter and I had planned to get together Saturday night. It was rare for both of our schedules to allow us to see each other on a weekend night, so we were both excited about the opportunity and the possibilities that came with it. So, we grabbed some dinner and a couple of drinks and then headed back to my place.

We settled in on the couch and it didn’t take long until we were kissing. We both loved kissing each other. I’ve kissed a lot of people in my life, but no one kissed me like Hunter. It literally took my breath away and I tended to lose all conscious thought. He always commented that we were really good at kissing. I think that was an understatement.

Pretty soon, hands started to wander, as they were prone to do. I loved running my hands over his short cropped hair, his neck, his chest, his back, and of course his cock. His hands always found my breasts, sneaking under my shirt and into my bra. He was fascinated by breasts and could spend hours there. He knew I loved the feeling of his hands in my hair, sometimes pulling gently so he could access the most sensitive parts of my neck. In the end, he always ended up at my pussy. He knew exactly what I liked. None of that frantic grabbing that some guys try, but rather stroking me gently along my slit through my layers of clothes.

We stopped long enough to make our way to my bedroom and immediately the clothes started to come off. First our shirts and then my bra. I’d worn his favorite that day, black and lacy. He took his time removing it, sucking my nipples into his mouth through the fabric before releasing it and completely feasting on my breasts. He knew how to make my head spin even without touching anything but my tits. He knew that if he began nibbling gently at my nipples, I would be helpless, writhing on the bed and moaning softly. And that’s exactly what he did. I felt every nibble like my nipples were directly connected to my cunt and I just kept getting wetter and wetter. I was trying to get my hand to my pussy because it was aching to be touched but I didn’t want his assault on my breasts to stop. But there were too many clothes and his teeth and tongue on my nipples was making it hard to think, hard to make any conscious movements. Sensing my predicament, he unbuttoned my pants, reaching his hand inside my panties to feel my dripping cunt and rub my clit before plunging his fingers deep inside me. That was all it took. My body shook with my first orgasm, my back arching up off the bed as the orgasm rocked through me. He slowed things down and gave me a minute to recover, kissing my neck and running his hands up and down the sides of my body.

I kissed him deeply. No one had ever been able to bring me the pleasure he did. But he wasn’t through.

He slid my pants down my legs and pulled them off, tossing them to the side. Then he took a moment to gaze at my panties. He was always fascinated by my panties, frequently wanting to know which ones I had on even when we weren’t together. He’s not the kind of guy to only like trashy lingerie. In fact, he generally preferred what he called “normal” things like my basic cotton panties of various colors and designs. But I also knew he had a weakness for a little lace. So tonight I had worn a pair I knew he’d like, but he had never seen before. Silky ivory fabric that had a wide band of ivory lace around the edges. From the look on his face, I’d say he approved.

He started by running his tongue around the lace edges, working his way down toward my pussy. Once he reached my inner thighs, he dove right in. Tonguing me through the slick fabric that was now soaking wet with my juices. The presence of the fabric didn’t slow him down at all and I was quickly moaning and saying his name over and over. He gently pushed the fabric to the side so that he could have better access to me, nipping at my delicate folds, sucking my clit into his mouth until I thought I’d be delirious. He was driving his tongue deeply into me, his fingers never leaving my clit.

I felt him reach for something with his free hand, but since he never slowed the pleasure he was giving me, I hardly took notice. Then he pulled his mouth away and I felt something cool slide into me. He had located my favorite toy, my glass dildo, and he was pushing it deeper and deeper inside me. The combination of his fingers on my clit and the cool, glass sliding inside me was so intense.

“Hunter…yes…oh God!” was all I could say.

He plunged the glass cock in and out, touching every sensitive spot over and over until another orgasm was rocking my body, my juices flooding out around the toy and on to Hunter’s hand. He removed the dildo and gently licked me, cleaning the juices from my pussy while I caught my breath.

I knew I had let this go on too long. While I could never deny Hunter anything where my body was concerned, tonight I had a different plan.

He was next to me now and I rolled over on top of him and kissed him, tasting my juices on his tongue. I slid down his body, kissing and licking his moist skin as I went. I paused at his nipples. He enjoyed having his nipples sucked and some light biting as well. He said the biting sensation was like an electric shock that ran straight to his cock. And that’s exactly what I wanted. I needed him ready for what I had in store.

I continued down, removing his pants and briefs, revealing his clean shaven cock and balls. I took his cock in my mouth, licking and sucking the length of it (and believe me, there’s plenty there to enjoy).

MonicaBravaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonicaBravaTS

I felt him getting harder and harder in my mouth. It was difficult to stop myself from bringing him the release I knew he craved, but I had to. I slowed things down, sucking and fondling his balls, licking farther and farther back until I reached his tight hole. I ran my tongue around the rim and he moaned loudly, his legs sliding farther apart to give me more room. I slowly pushed with my tongue until I was barely inside him. Then I brought my finger to his opening, sucking on it to give it some lube, and then I slowly inserted the finger into his ass.

“Oh yeah…mmmmm…” he moaned. I knew I was really on the right track.

As I continued slowly pushing my finger deeper into him as his canal relaxed to allow my advance, I heard the door to the guest room open.

Right on schedule, I thought.

My friend Sully (short for Sullivan) came into the room. Hunter didn’t see him right away because I still had one finger in his ass and my other hand was gently stroking his rock hard cock, getting him primed for what I had in store. Sully is African American, about 5’ 10”, athletic build, and the face of a model. He comes across as a very “manly” guy, but I knew him well and knew that not only was he into other men, he was a great guy and I knew that he would be gentle and compassionate with Hunter if he needed to. But I also knew he wouldn’t hesitate to make sure that Hunter had a good time.

When Hunter spotted Sully, who he had never met before, he started to try to sit up, but I pushed him back down with my free hand as I continued stimulating him with my other. I introduced Sully and told Hunter that tonight I wanted to fulfill a fantasy for him, a fantasy that I wasn’t sure he would ever try on his own.

I slowly removed my finger from his ass and I crawled up beside him. I kissed him deeply as Sully began stroking Hunter’s cock and then took it into his mouth. I looked Hunter in the eyes and asked him if he wanted Sully to stop. As Sully was really getting into a rhythm, Hunter moaned and said “don’t stop.”

That gave Sully the green light.

Slowly Sully removed Hunter’s pulsing cock from his mouth and he moved to the edge of the bed near Hunter’s head.

“Suck me,” Sully said. “Get me ready so that you’ll know what it’s like to be fucked by a real cock.”

Hunter didn’t hesitate, turning his head to the side and taking Sully into his mouth. Sully has a large cock, but Hunter was able to handle it, taking the length of it deep into his throat and he sucked and licked every inch of it. Sully moaned in approval and this just encouraged Hunter and he picked up the pace.

After a few minutes, Sully pulled away and Hunter let out a little sound of disappointment. But Sully had another goal – a goal I had given him when I gave him the extra key to my apartment.

Sully moved to the end of the bed and picked up the tube of lube that was just under the edge of the bed, placed there just for this purpose. I kissed Hunter and asked him if he was ready. He nodded, but I could see just a hint of hesitation. I knew he wanted Sully’s cock inside him, but I knew he had lingering doubts as to whether he could handle it or not.

“This is for you, my precious Hunter. You’re going to love it. Sully’s cock will fill you like you’ve never been filled before. I can’t wait for you to experience pleasure that you’ve only dreamed about until now.”

He reached for the back of my head and pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss. I knew we were ready.

Sully pushed Hunters legs up and began tonguing his hole, trying to help Hunter relax and prepare to be filled by his cock. Sully had already lubed his cock, but he drizzled some more on Hunter’s entrance and used his finger to make sure that Hunter was ready. Hunter was already moaning just from the sensation of this strange man’s fingers. He had no idea how much more was still in store.

Sully brought his long, thick cock to Hunter’s entrance and slowly pushed against it until the head popped inside. He paused to let Hunter’s body adjust before slowly inching more and more of his steel rod into him. We were entering new territory as Sully’s cock far exceeded the length of Hunter’s longest toy. Hunter sighed and his eyes closed as he enjoyed the sensation. Sully’s cock was touching places inside Hunter that had had never been touched before and Hunter was feeling sensations he didn’t know were possible.

Soon, Sully was all the way in. Again, he gave Hunter a moment to adjust. I was lying with Hunter, kissing his neck and stroking his cheek, wanting to be supportive but not wanting to distract from what Sully was doing. Sully was thrusting his cock, slowly at first, but picking up speed as Hunter’s body accepted this new form of pleasure. Hunter was moaning, grunting as Sully plunged his member in to the hilt, his balls slapping Hunter’s backside with every thrust. Seeing my lover taking my friend’s cock completely was more erotic than I ever could have imagined.

After a few minutes, I could tell that Sully was getting close, and Hunter was moaning and begging Sully to give it to him harder. Hunter’s cock was harder and bigger than I’d ever seen it, and no one had even touched it for what seemed like ages. Then Sully let go, yelling out “I’m coming!” before one last thrust deep into Hunter as his warm gushes began filling him completely. The sensation was overwhelming and Hunter’s cock began spurting jet after jet of his delicious seed all over his stomach and chest with more force that I’d ever seen. I quickly leaned down to lick him clean, savoring the taste of him with every lick.

Slowly Sully pulled his now limp cock from Hunter. He thanked Hunter for letting him be his first and told him to call him if he ever wanted to explore more. Then he left the room, closing the door behind him.

Hunter and I lay still for a while, savoring the experience. I was so glad that I was able to give this to him. Glad that for once I was able to fulfill one of his fantasies because he had fulfilled so many of mine. Hunter pushed himself up to rest on one arm, gently stroked my cheek and kissed me lightly on the lips. He looked deep into my eyes and very simply said, “Thank you.”

But his pleasure was all the thanks I needed.

Published 
Written by CommonClaire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments