Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breaking the rule

"sex with my friends daughter and her friend was better than I could have ever hoped."

11
2 Comments 2
23.4k Views 23.4k
6.0k words 6.0k words
I stood in disbelief as Brittany rubbed her nipple in front of me. She just stared in my eyes and looked through me. I could tell she really wanted me. I have never had a girl be this hot for me before. It really turned me on. I myself was tired from the night before but my partner in crime was ready for action. Before I knew it Brittany had the other side of her shirt lifted and both tits were staring me in the face. She started pushing them together and propping them up. Her tits were way bigger than her moms. Her breasts were very perky for being as big as they were. Her areolas were round and tan. I love big tits, but I love big nipples even more. She started to pinch both her nipples.

"What's the matter cat got your tongue?" Brittany joked.

"Uh, I uh, I, don't...." I stammered

"Wow the stud is speechless. My mom told me about everything last night. It really turned me on. I went to bed and pleasured myself. I used my anal beads and fantasized about them being your cock inside me," Brittany boasted about her escapades.

I was definitely turned on. My mind was still reeling from last night and what was happening at this moment. My mind was telling me that I was tired but my cock was telling me to go, go go.

"I, um, well you are really hot," I choked out. "I really don't know what to say. What can I say. um, WOW!" I chuckled.

"You're so cute when your're flustered," Brittany said with a smile.

"Um, thanks?" I replied.

"So, wanna fuck?" Brittany asked.

"Sure?" I said, not really knowing how to react.

Brittany stood up from her chair. She got close to me and pushed her breasts against my chest. She kissed me passionately and deep. Her tongue danced with mine inside my mouth. She kissed me so deep her tongue was practically down my throat. She slid her hand down my chest and into the waste band of my mesh shorts. She wrapped her hand around my stiff cock and gave it a few slow strokes as she continued to kiss me. She released me from her kiss and released my cock from her grasp.

"Do you like my ass?" Brittany said as she turned around and lowered her pajama pants.

Her ass was firm, tan and round. Unlike her mom Brittany had a bubble but. It wasn't wide but it was curved. She did a little move to make it bounce. I could see her pussy underneath. She had that perfect set up. If she bent over you would have a full view of her asshole, full pussy and her luscious ass. I reached to give her ass a pinch.

"I didn't say you could touch it," Brittany said as she pulled up her pants. "If you want me you have to wait for tonight. Then you can have me and Jessica."

"But you asked me if I wanted to fuck," I said with confusion.

"Yes, but I didn't ask if you wanted to fuck now," Brittany playfully replied.

"Who's really suffering from having to wait in this situation. You were the one who attacked me. Apparently you are the one that is horny," I said with frustration in my voice.

"Oh, I know you are the one that is suffering. I felt that hard cock of yours. I can tell that viper of yours wants it's venom milked. I can't help it if I am a cock tease," Brittany boasted as she covered her breasts back up with her shirt.

"Last night you were ready and willing to suck my cock! What the fuck!" I exclaimed becoming more and more frustrated with the situation.

"That was last night," Brittany said. "As I recall you turned me down. I was ready to swallow you whole. Now you're going to have to wait. Now if you need me I'll be in my room masturbating. The door will b locked, but I will make sure to be plenty loud so you can hear me."

Brittney walked away swaying her hips. She had me. I had a great night with Shelly the night before. What would tonight be like. I had never been with a girl as hot as Brittany. Plus I was going to have sex with two girls at one, a fantasy I had been hoping to fulfill for years.

I went to my room to relieve my tension. As I laid in bed I pulled my cock out and started stroking it. Brittany must have heard me close the door because I soon heard her call out to me:

"I've got my special pink dildo out and my anal beads. I'm going to fuck myself with both and pretend it's your cock and fingers inside me filling both holes."

"I think your just saying that to get me hot and bothered I don't believe you," I said hoping she would call my bluff and invite me in for a show.

It was silent for a few minutes. Then my phone vibrated. I looked at my phone and saw I had a text from a number I had never seen before. I opened the text message. It was a picture message. In the message was a picture of Brittany laying in her bed naked. My phone vibrated again. It was another picture of Brittanyholding a pink dildo and a set of black anal beads. I started rubbing my cock fast thinking of her. My phone vibrated again. I opened the message. I was hoping to see a picture of Brittany using them. Instead I was greeted with a text message. It read:

"I know what you were hoping for. You can just imagine about what I am doing in here. I am not going to show you."

I laid in bed frustrated. After about 5 minutes I heard Brittany start to moan. She was moaning and saying things like yes and oh my god. I heard her bed creak as her body moved on the mattress. I heard the head board hit the wall a few times.

"Oh god Zach your cock feels so good inside me. Put a finger in my ass. Oh yes that's it fill my holes. Jessica come sit on my face while Zach fucks me. I wanna taste that pussy," Brittany called out.

I was furiously stroking my cock. I knew Brittany was toying with me but also giving me a glimpse of what was to come tonight. I was so ready for my fantasy to come true. Without even realizing it I started to cum. I shot a huge stream of cum up and it landed on the blanket. Two more thick streams sprang from my cock and landed on my stomach. I cleaned up and left my room. I was greeted by Shelly in the den.

"Hey kiddo. How are you feeling?" Shelly asked

"I'm good. I'm still tired," I replied.

"Me too. I'm a little sore. Good fucking last night. I haven't been fucked like that in so long," Shelly said.

"You are a great fuck Shelly," I said.

We sat and watched TV. I heard Brittany leave her room. She found her way into the den.

"Hey mom. Hey Zach," she said.

"Hey," Shelly and I both said.

"Hey mom, can I have the house to myself tonight? Zach and I are going to have a friend over," Brittany asked.

"Sure. I was going to have a girls night out with a few friends anyway. You kids have fun," Shelly said.

Brittney took a seat next to me on the couch as Shelly sat in the recliner across from us. We sat and watched TV. We were watching some shitty Lifetime movie. I wasn't in to it. I could tell Brittany wasn't either. Brittany started to play with the hair on my leg. She would rub her hand from my knee and almost into my crotch. She would twist my hair in her fingers.

"I'm cold," she said as she grabbed the blanket off the back of the couch. She covered herself and threw the excess blanket over my legs and and crotch.

We sat quiet for about ten minutes. I looked at Brittany and she gave me a smile. I felt her hand slowly slide up to my stomach and slide into the waist band of my shorts. She slowly slid her hand down to find my cock. With a wink she wrapped her hand around my cock and started to stroke the head with her finger tips. I immediately started to get a hard on. I was fully hard within thirty seconds of her stroking my head.

I leaned back on the couch. Her hand took my fully swollen member and started to stroke it slowly from my balls to my head, making sure to pay special attention to my head on the way up. I looked over to Shelly to make sure she wasn't looking. She was none the wiser. I started to slip my hand into Brittany's pajamas. She pushed my hand away and with a sexy smile shook her head no. She continued stroking my cock a little faster paying attention as to not show what she was doing through movement in the blanket. Brittany stopped and pulled out her phone. She began to text. My phone vibrated. It was a text from Brittany.

"I'm going to keep you hard all day and not let you cum what are you going to do about that," read the text.

I gave her a smile and texted back.

"I'm sure your mom wouldn't mind if I told her about out threesome tonight. I'll make you a deal. You suck my cock right now and I won't tell your mom about tonight," I typed.

Brittany's phone vibrated. She read the text and looked at me and just smiled. She pulled the blanket off me and her.

"You're playing with fire there buddy," she said as she reached down and took my hard cock out of my shorts and started stroking it. Luckily Shelly didn't notice.

I put my cock back in my pants frantically. I got it back in just as Shelly looked over.

"You have something in your pants there buddy," she said as she pointed to the bulge my erection caused in my pants.

Brittany giggled. She got up and left the room. Shelly and I watched TV for about another hour after that.

Brittany left me alone for the remainder of the day. Around 5 o'clock Brittany came into the den and said that her mom had left and that Jessica will be here in 30 minutes. She was wearing short denim shorts the showed the very bottom of her ass and a tank top with a push up bra. God she looked good. I wonder what Jessica was going to be wearing.

Jessica arrived a little late. It was 6 P.M. when the doorbell rang. Brittany answered the door. Jessica walked into the living room. I didn't really pay attention to Jessica last night. When she walked in she looked amazing. She had brown hair that was a little longer than shoulder length. It was brown with blonde highlights. She wore glasses that accented her facial features and eyes wonderfully. Her breasts were probably about a B cup and she had a bra on that gave her great cleavage. She was wearing tight jeans that showed off her small perky ass. She had long legs and was a bit taller than Brittany. Jessica was around 5'8".

"Hi Zach," Jessica said with a wave and a smile.

"Hi," I replied.

"Zach is already for tonight," Brittany said. "I kept him stimulated all day."

"Good," said Jessica. "I am really excited."

"Have you girls done anything like this before?" I asked.

"Yeah a few times," Jessica said.

"Jessica and I have done more with each other than with a guy joining the fun," Brittany said.

"Yeah," Jessica said. "Are you a good kisser Zach?"

Just then Jessica went over to Brittany and kissed her passionately. They started to make out. Brittany reached behind Jessica and grabbed her ass and brought her in closer. They kissed for a good minute and Jessica came over to me. She kissed me. She wasn't as aggressive as Brittany with her kissing but she was perfect. Our tongues touched and played and I grabbed her ass. She kissed deeper, I took a handful and squeezed making sure to grab her pussy along with her ass. She released me from her kiss and backed away.

"Should we put on a show for him?" Jessica asked Brittany.

"Oh yeah, most definitely. Let's get the fun started," Brittany exclaimed.

Jessica took me by the hand and led me to Brittany's bedroom. We all got into the bedroom and Brittany shut and locked to door. Brittany's room is rather small. She has a mushroom chair, a bed, a dresser, a night stand and a lamp. Brittany grabbed my by my shirt and shoved me into the mushroom chair.

Brittany aggressively grabbed Jessica and they started to kiss. Jessica and Brittany started to make out. They kissed furiously. Brittany reached down and started to pull Jessica's shirt up. They stopped to kiss so that Brittany could get Jessica's shirt over her head. They started to kiss more. Brittany reached behind Jessica's back and undid her bra.

The piece of pink undergarment loosened around Jessica's body as the strap was undone. Brittany removed her bra from her body. I could see from the side view I had that Jessica had a great perky pair of tits. They were smaller but they were firm. She was light skinned and had milky white breasts and pink nipples. Brittany backed away from Jessica and removed her own shirt. Brittany's tits released from her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra. Jessica's tits compared to Brittany's made Brittany's tits look bigger than what they ever had before. Brittany leaned down and took Jessica's nipple into her mouth.

"Oh god," Jessica moaned.

Brittany began sucking and licking Jessica's nipple making it hard. I sat in the chair and removed my cock and started stroking it as I enjoyed the show. Brittany continued sucking licking and biting Jessica's nipple. Jessica played with Brittany's hair as she pleasured Jessica. Jessica looked over at me and watched me stroke my growing cock.

"Oooooh stroke that cock baby; Make it hard. I can't wait to taste that juicy cock and feel it inside me," she cooed.

I stroked slowly as to not work myself into a frenzy. Jessica and Brittany switched. Brittany stood up as Jessica took Brittany's big thick nipple into her mouth. She bit on the meaty flesh as Brittany moaned. She sighed and breathed heavy as Jessica sucked her tit. Brittany reached down and pulled down her pajam bottoms and let them fall to the floor.

Brittany sat on the bed. She spread her legs and started pleasuring herself. Her pussy was wet and her tan skin was glistening from the juices of her sopping wet pussy. She was freshly shaven. I could tell she had just shaved it that day. When her legs spread so did her lips. I could see every bit of her insides as she massaged her pussy and clit. Jessica started to unbutton her jeans. She removed her jeans and she revealed a matching pink thong. Her ass was incredible. It was tight and just as milky white as her tits. She removed her thong and I could see her pussy. She turned to me and threw her thong at me. She had a nicely trimmed strip of pubic hair and the top of her clit.

Jessica dropped to her knees and began to pleasure Brittany with her mouth. Brittney leaned all the way back on her bed to lay flat on her back. She let her legs hang off the edge of the bed. Jessica began to lick, kiss and suck Brittany's clit. I loved seeing Jessica's milky white skin of her face buried between Brittany's tan legs. Brittany moaned and began to play with her tits.

"Oh god yes! Eat my pussy you dirty slut!" Brittany cried out.

Immediately Jessica got deeper in her pussy. I positioned myself for a better view. I could see that Jessica was no longer playing with Brittany's clit. Her tongue was now inside Brittany's slit and her nose was rubbing against Brittany's clit. Jessica reached up and began pinching one of Brittany's nipples as she ate her sweet pussy. Brittany raised her legs to put her feet on the bed.

"Lick my ass. Oh god I want to feel your tongue against my ass," Brittany screamed.

Brittany looked over at me and watched me Jerk off. I could tell she enjoyed it. She started biting he lip just like her mother does.

"You bite your lip like your mother does when you get hot," I told her.

"Shut up, get over here and let me suck that hard cock," Brittany demanded.

I got up and let my shorts fall to the floor. I removed my shirt and crawled onto the bed. I got on my knees and positioned myself next to Brittany's face. She grabbed my cock and shoved it in her mouth. She bit down a little. Not enough to hurt me but enough to make me jump a little. Brittany was aggressive. She sucked my cock hard, deep in fast. She took my cock down to my balls. I felt her open her throat and my cock slid down her gullet. I reached down and grabbed Jessica's head and shoved her face deeper in Brittany's ass.

Wildmom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wildmom

Jessica moaned as she ate Brittany's sweet back door. Brittany took my cock out of her mouth and began stroking it. She lifted my cock a little to get better access to my balls and licked my sac. She licked and sucked my balls.

"I want you both to suck my cock. I want you to share it. I want you to fight over who gets to have it in their mouth," I begged.

Jessica got off her knees and Brittany pushed me flat on my back. I laid staring at the ceiling. Jessica got on top of me and began to kiss me. We kissed deep. I reached in between Jessica's legs and began to rub her pussy. She moaned while kissing me. I bit her lip and she gasped in ecstasy. Her pussy was wet and her lips covered her insides. I had to spread them to gain access to the sweet goodies that lay inside.

She was wet. She kissed down my body down to my cock and took me into my mouth. Her mouth was warm and wet and she sucked like a pro. She worked her head up and down my shaft using her tongue to tantalize my head. She gagged herself trying to deep throat my cock. When she couldn't Brittany forced her head down on my cocking making her take it all. She raised up and gasped for air. Brittany took me into her mouth.

Brittney took my cock all the way down. I felt her throat open as she deep throated my swollen rod. She bobbed her head fucking her throat. She stared me in the eye as she slurped my cock enjoying it's flavor. I stared into her eyes. They were like two sapphires embedded in a sea of tan sand. They were accented by her bronze skin. She made luscious moans as she blew me. Jessica grabbed her long hair and guided her head faster and faster up and down on my pulsing dick. She made small gulps as my cock penetrated her throat over and over. Jessica pulled her head off my cock with her hair as she put her mouth back on my cock.

Brittany wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and stroked as Jessica worked on my head. The teamwork they performed worked me into a frenzy. I put my hands behind my head and closed my eyes. I felt Brittany shift her body on the bed. I opened my eyes to see Brittany next to me swinging her leg over my head as to straddle my face.

"Eat my fucking pussy," Brittany commanded as she straddled my face planting herself on my lips.

I started on her clit. Flutter tonguing her pleasure button. She took her breast in her hand and began massaging her breast and pinching her nipple. She used her other hand to grab my head and force it deeper into her slit. I penetrated her with my tongue. My tongue was fucking her. I ate her from the inside. Her juices ran into my mouth. Her waters were sweet and she smelled of fresh flowers. I don't know what Brittany had used to make her snatch smell so intoxicating but I was drawn in. I ate her furiously and wildly. She moaned and stated to call out my name.

"Oh Zach, oh god Zach, eat that fucking pussy. Don't stop! It feels so good. Oh god I'm going to cum!" Brittany exclaim.

I felt her shutter and her pussy clinched around my tongue. She released her love juices into my mouth. My mouth was filled with her cum as I swallowed it down. She slid off of me and laid flat flat on the bed.

"Oh my god that felt great. Jessica switch me spots," Brittany said.

Jessica released my cock from her mouth and crawled up my body and on to my face. Brittany slid down and took my cock back into her mouth.

Jessica tasted just as sweet as Brittany but he smelled of strawberries. She really took care of herself. Her cleanly shaven lips held her sweet surprises that I was determined to taste. I reached between her thighs and parted her lips. Her clit was hard and wanting. I started to suck on her clit then I bit it. Jessica wasn't expecting my aggressiveness.

"Oh Fuck!" she called out.

My tongue was doing a number on her clit. I buried my lips in her sweet cunt. With her lips parted it left my hands free to wonder. I reached up and took breast in each hand. They were perky and firm. Her nipples were hard and pointed. I massaged her breasts and rolled her nipples in my hand. She replaced my hands with hers rubbing her own tits. I placed my hands around her firm ass. I massaged both cheeks in my hands. Her ass was tight and firm. She started to rock her hips fucking my lips with her pussy. I ate her deeper. I parted her cheeks and slipped the index finger on my left hand into her asshole. She gasped as she rocked hard on my face.

"Oh god yes! Finger my ass. Put more than one finger in me," she begged.

I happily obliged. I put another finger into her tight ass. I worked my fingers in and out of her ass while I ate her sweet pussy. Her ass began to relax around my fingers. Once my two fingers slid easily inside her I added yet another finger. With my index, middle and ring finger inside her I finger fucked her hole. I continued to tongue fuck her pussy. She loved having both her holes filled. I reached up with my right hand and put my fingers in her mouth. She began to suck on them. I continued to eat her deep and finger her hard when I felt her body began to shake.

"Aaaaaahhh," Jessica cried out, her body shaking with pleasure.

I felt her body clinch as she came. Her body made short shutters as she released her cum onto me. Her ass clinchd around my fingers. I dug my fingers in deep and buried my tongue as far as I could into her sweet hole. I drank her down. I removed my fingers from her ass. She moved herself to the side of me and sat on the bed. With her legs spread she reached between her thighs and wiped sweet cum from her pussy. She lifted her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean.

Brittany lifted her head from my cock. She began to stoke my cock slowly. She let my cock go and started to climb on top of my to straddle my lap. Laying on the bed she lowered herself onto my hard cock. She grabbed my cock and guided it to penetrate her tight pussy. She slowly guided herself all the way down taking my cock inside her down to my balls. She moaned as she started to slide up and down on me.

"Shit! Fuck! That feels good," she exclaimed.

Her pussy was hot, tight and wet. She began to slowly bounce herself on my cock. She gyrated her hips as she did this making sure the head of my cock touched every inch of her wet hole. She then bounced hard. Her thighs made a slap as they slapped against the top of my legs. She began to bounce fast and hard. I thrusted my hips upwards on her way down to add to the penetration. Her tits bounced as she fucked me. I still couldn't believe how huge they were. They really showed their size and weight as they bounced. She grabbed er right breast and lifted it towards her mouth. She took her nipple into her mouth, stared my in the eye and began sucking her nipple as she rode me. I was so turned on. I reached for her pussy. Brittany began riding me forward and backwards instead of up and down. As she slid along my package and put my thumb on her clit and rubbed as she fucked. I looked beside me at Jessica.

Jessica was sitting beside me with her legs spread. She had 4 fingers in her pussy fucking herself. She fingered herself hard and fast while watching Brittany fuck me awaiting her turn. With her other hand she rubbed hr breasts. She pulled and pinched her nipples hard enjoying the pain. I grabbed her by the head and pulled her towards me. I began to kiss her. We kissed deep. Our tongues danced and I tongue fucked her mouth and throat. I stopped kissing her and knelt my head down and took her nipple into my mouth. Her nipples were hard. She rubbed my hair as I sucked. I bit her nipple. I then clinched my teeth down harder and harder. With each addition of pressure she squeezed my head and pulled my hair.

Brittany stopped riding me and climbed off of me.

"Your turn Jessica," Brittany said.

Jessica crawled down towards my cock. She took it into her mouth and gave it a few good sucks. She then gave it a couple of strokes and started to climb on top of me.

"No," I said as I pushed her off. "Get on your hands and knees."

She got on her hands and knees. I got behind her and placed my cock against her opening. I teased her lips with my cock.

"Get the dildo and give it to Jessica," I told Brittany.

Brittany went to her dresser and grabbed the dildo. She sat on the bed with her legs spread an handed Jessica the dildo.

"Lie flat on your back and lift your legs up," I told Jessica.

Brittany did just staring into my eyes.

"Take the dildo and put it in her ass," I commanded Jessica.

Jessica took the dildo and began to press it against Brittany's ass. As she began to penetrated her hole I plunged my cock deep into Jessica's pussy. She gasped and out of shock pushed the dildo hard into Brittany's ass. The head of the dildo and a quarter of it's length immediately penetrated Brittany's ass.

"Fucking shit!," Brittany exclaimed.

"Sorry," Jessica said breathing heavily.

I fucked Jessica's pussy soft and slow. Her pussy was tight. I grabbed her by the waist and started pumping slow and deep. With every thrust she made an 'uh' sound. I watched as Jessica slowly slid the dildo in and out of Brittany's tan ass. I started to fuck Jessica a little harder. I reached up and grabbed her hair and pulled head back. She let go of the dildo. She planted her hands on the bed as I started to really get a rhythm. I watched as Brittany grabbed the dildo and continued to fuck herself. I pounded Jessica as hard as I could. My balls slapped her pussy and my hips slammed her ass.

"Are you a dirty girl?" I asked Jessica.

"Only for you," she replied.

"Tell me to fuck your ass," I demanded.

"Oooh fuck my ass baby. Make me your dirty girl," she pleaded.

I planted my feet on the bed and knelt over her. I put my head against her tight asshole and slowly started to penetrate. She was so tight it was hard to sink my cock in. I spit on her asshole and put a finger in her ass to spread the makeshift lube. I put my cock against her asshole. My head began to slide into her tight ass. I knew she liked pain so I slid my cock in as far as I could as fast as I could. I almost got all the way down to the balls.

"Ugh," Jessica screamed.

With all my weight I pulled my cock out, leaving just the head in her ass. I then plunged deep. It took about 10 pumps till I got in as far as I could. I fucked Jessica with the full length and full force of my cock. She reached underneath and began to play with her pussy.

"Oh god fuck me. Don't let up. Keep fucking me hard," she begged.

I fucked her as hard as I could. I looked down and saw Brittany pounding her ass with the dildo. She was looking at me with a devious look.

"Fuck her Zach. Make the little bitch cum. Are you Zach's bitch?" Brittany asked Jessica.

"I'm your bitch Zach. I'm your dirty little slut. Make me cum you mother fucker. Make me hurt," she yelled.

This got me hot.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum," I cried out.

Brittany removed the dildo from her ass and crawled to me. She took my cock out of Jessica's ass. She began to stroke my cock. I felt the rush of cum. Brittany felt my cock throb. She squeezed my cock hard. No cum shot from my cock. I was still hard.

"You can't cum yet," Brittany told me. "You haven't fucked me yet."

She held my cock. She stroked it. Not enough to get me hot but enough to keep me hard. She did this for about 5 minutes. Jessica sat and rubbed herself to climax once again. Brittany laid flat on her back and told me to stand up next to the bed. I did just that. Brittany slid down and let her legs dangle down off the bed, one on either side of me. She took my cock in her hand and slid it in her pussy. She looked me in the eye.

"Fuck me," Brittany told me.

I fucked Brittany. I started hard on Brittany. There was no mercy. I slammed my cock from tip to hilt in and out of Brittany's cunt. I watched as her tits bounced as I fucked her. She took her breast in her hand and began to suck her nipple. I reached down and began rubbing her clit with my thumb. I fucked her hard. I had full momentum and force as I planted my feet solidly on the floor and thrusted inside of her.

"Sit on my face Jessica. I want to taste you," Brittany said to Jessica.

As I fucked Brittany, Jessica climbed on to Brittany's face. Brittany began eating Jessica out. Jessica faced me. I leaned over and kissed Jessica. We began to kiss as I continued to fuck Brittany and Jessica got her snatch licked. I couldn't see what Brittany was doing to Jessica but by the way she was kissing me she was enjoying it. I began to pinch Jessica's nipples.

"Oh god yes! Lick my ass!" Jessica exclaimed.

I let up the speed and strength I was fucking Brittany with. I didn't want to blow my wad just yet. Brittany pushed Jessica off her face. Brittany reached down and grabbed her knees. She lifted her legs up, almost behind her head.

"Fuck my ass stud," Brittany told me.

Her ass cheeks were spread and her tight hold was inviting me in. I learned my lesson fucking Jessica and immediately spit on Brittany's asshole and inserted a finger to lube her hole. I led my cock into her asshole and it slid right in. Jessica got off the bed and got on her knees behind me. I shuttered as I felt my ass cheeks spread and Jessica's tongue against my ass. It caused me to push my cock all the way inside Brittany. I was nervous, as my ass had never been messed with. It felt so god though. I let Jessica continue. As Jessica ate my ass, I fucked Brittany. Her hot tight hole grabbing my cock. Her tits bounced. I reached down and took one in my hand and massaged it. She took the other in her hand and twisted her nipple. She began rocking her body at the same pace opposite of my thrusts. My cock pounded her ass as my legs slapped against the bottom of her thighs.

"I'm gonna cum," I yelled.

Brittany hurried off the bed. She got on her knees next to Jessica and faced me towards her. Brittany reached up and grabbed my cock and began to stroke it.

"We wanna taste your cum," Jessica said as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

I now know why Brittany teased me today. I shot out a huge first stream of cum. This stream was as big as some of all of my cums. The stream landed partially in Jessica's mouth, partially on her lips and some on her chin. Brittany guided my cock so that the next stream all landed in Jessica's mouth. I shot out three more big streams filling Jessica's mouth. After I was spent Brittany grabbed Jessica's head and began to kiss her. I watched as they french kissed and their tongues became covered in my cum. They made out for about thirty seconds and stopped. They both looked at me. Brittany opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, Jessica then did the same. They showed me the cum they had in their mouths. A little cum dripped out onto Brittany's tit. Jessica swallowed first.

"Mmmm," she said as she opened her mouth to show me the cum was gone.

Brittany then swallowed.

"My mom was right your cum is tasty," Brittany said as she wiped the cum off of her breast and licked her finger clean.

I sat on the bed exhausted. I looked at the clock. It was 9 P.M. The last 3 hours flew by. I left to grab a shower. I went back to Brittany's room and Brittany grabbed her shower. Jessica and I made out some more and talked. She made the decision to break up with her boyfriend and for us to star dating.

I call Brittany every now and then and thank her for that night. I thank her for the fun time. I thank her for opening my eyes sexually. However I first and foremost thank her for introducing me to Jessica, who I now call, my wife.

Published 
Written by rangerstud101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments