Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blindfolded

"Blindfolded, he surprises you with me"

11
2 Comments 2
16.0k Views 16.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
The two of you make it back to the hotel room.

"I have a special surprise for you," he says.

You sit with anticipation on the couch. Walking to your bags he returns with a dark red scarf.

 "Close your eyes."

 He wraps it around your head tightly, tying it into a blindfold.

"I have a whole night of sensual pleasure in store for you."

You are unable see anything but this only serves only to heighten your other senses.

He kisses your lips, his tongue lingering for a while with yours. You hear a knock at the door. He glances at his watch. 'Perfect timing,' he thinks to himself.

"Probably maid service," he says, "you stay right here. Don't touch that blindfold."

You hear him move to the door and open it, then only muffled, low voices. You can't make out what is said. The door closes and he returns.

 "They were bringing us some more towels. The maid informed me that they were short on towels when the rooms were cleaned this morning."

You never noticed me sneaking into the room and sitting on the edge of the bed. I waited, enjoying the show.

He sat on the couch, to one side of you. Wile kissing your neck, he traced a finger up and down the neckline of your dress. The finger, gently slipped across the top flesh of your breasts before releasing its buttons. With no bra on, your beautiful breasts spilled out, as he opened the neckline, wide. He caressed the sensitive underside of your breasts, licking the sensitive nipples till they began to harden.

"Stand up," he commanded, holding you by the hand and rising with you.

You had no idea that he had positioned you right in front of me. Stepping behind you he slipped the dress off your smooth shoulders. It fell at your feet, leaving you clad in only your black, lace panties and high heels. My loins stirred, at the sight of your perfectly, proportioned body.

He stood beside you, pressing you gently to your knees. Holding his crotch next to your ear he slowly unzipped his pants. I saw your nostrils flare as he passed the head of his hard shaft right under your nose. Grasping his shaft at the base, he held the top of your head, rubbing the wet tip across your lips. You licked at the sweet, salty, taste.

After removing his clothes, he pushed the shaft, once again, to your mouth. This time you opened wide and took him all the way in. While you pleasured his manhood his fingers played and tugged, flicking your swelling nipples. They grew to sharp, thick, stunning points. He nodded at me, and I moved around, kneeling behind you. My fingers took the place of his, caressing and straying over your pert orbs. You did not notice this exchange.

I stood up and held my crotch to your ear, just as he had done. Slowly, I unzipped my pants. Your concentration was on moving your lips up and down his tasty cock, so it took a few seconds for the realization to hit you. Immediately, your hands flew up to the blindfold.

He caught your hands and pulled them down.

 "Oh no, no," he scolded, "it's your surprise."

You smiled, placing your hands into your lap and continued on with sucking his stiff cock.

I removed my clothes then placed my warm shaft on your shoulder. From there, I rubbed it along your smooth back. It made a beautiful, shiny, trail of pre -cum across your skin. Next, I moved it to your cheek rubbing it up and down. He backed away and turned your head in the direction of my rod.

You now received the taste of another man on your lips. You moaned, deeply, taking me in. Your hands slipped down to your sex. This was making you very, very wet.

We guided your head back and forth as you sucked in our hot, throbbing meat. The sound of our breathing and your little mouth' noises, filled our ears.

I moved away to lay on the bed, my head draped over its edge. From upside down I watched as he removed your shoes and slipped the panties down your legs. He nudged you to stand next to the bed.

 "Spread your legs some," he said.

My head slipped right between your thighs. He stood behind you and nibbled your neck. You gasped loudly as you felt my tongue. It came up to pierce between the swollen lips of your sex. He took your hips and worked your body back and forth over my mouth.

The tongue was driving you wild. It licked each fold and drove deep into your wet opening. My short beard rubbed softly against your engorged clit . While I licked you, he wet a finger, slowly working it over your backside. It became too much for your overheated body to bare, as he slipped the moist finger into your tight, round muscle. Your body twitched and bucked, held up by only my head, the hand, and the probing finger in your ass. The wetness of your orgasm covered my face. This made my swelling shaft all the more rigid.

He pushed you, face down, onto the bed beside me. I rubbed my face over your nose, taking my time to let you smell your own body's aroma before pressing my lips to yours. Your legs fell off the side of the bed.

BritanyWonder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BritanyWonder

It was his turn to taste you; two probing tongues, two sets of lips.

I moved from your mouth, kissing my way down the curve of your back. Your mound was pressing into the edge of the bed. Your hips were moving in time to the head between your legs. My hands caressed the smooth cheeks of your ass while my tongue gently lapped at the small of your back. I peeled the cheeks back exposing your rosebud to the cool air. I could see his head and tongue moving below me. I lightly blew over the little opening before riming it with my wet tongue. We had you bucking again. My naked flesh was the only thing holding your quivering body to the sheets. The smell of your orgasm filled the air around us like some invisible aphrodisiac.

I slid off the bed and stood beside him. We watched the rise and fall of your ass on the bed. Your hands opened and closed on the covers. The climax still controlled your body. I reached between your legs, cupping your wet sex in my hand. Taking a handful of your body's moisture, I used it to coat my shaft. He placed his hand on the small of your back, then I pressed the swollen rod into your tight crevice. I began my beautiful movement inside you. The bed creaked and moaned with each violentl thrust.

After a more few thrusts I suddenly pulled out. To your surprise, he took my place. You were moaning loud now. We kept at you, taking turns, teasing you with our throbbing shafts. You no longer realized who was inside you. At just about at the moment of orgasm, one of us would pull out, making you wait for the next cock to fill you. Soon, you were pleading with us to let you cum.

You were pulled farther up onto the bed and placed on your back. One pillow was placed under your head and another stuffed under your hips. He moved up, flipped a leg over you, straddling your belly. The length of his hot flesh, slapped down between your heaving breasts. You could feel it laying there, moist and sticky from your own body's lubrication. He leaned back, hooking your knees in the crook of his arms. As he leaned forward the movement lifted your sex up and opened you wide.

It was beautiful, just beautiful. I took the mushroom head of my shaft and rubbed it back and forth over the moist petals of your flower. You leaned up, searching with your tongue for the tip of his rod between your breasts. You found it, tasting it for only a second before slamming your head back to the pillow. My hot shaft had found the depth of your core, plunging inside.

Your hands came up to press on the sides of your breasts, holding his cock in a vise-like grip. It slipped back and forth in the warm, tight crease. As your open mouth beckoned, he released your legs, to lean forward and push his shaft into your waiting lips.

On my knees between your legs, I took hold of your thighs and used their leverage to increase the rhythm of my thrusts. You felt little tingles running throughout your body. Your fingers gripped his ass, pulling his thick shaft deeper into your throat. You had to breath though your nose, but you wanted him deeper. The damp balls slapped against your chin.

He was swelling more, expanding. The veins of his shaft rubbed against the roof of your mouth. You knew the surge was coming.

I was swelling too. The contractions of your tight, inner walls were pumping me in their grasp. I watched muscles of his ass clinch. I knew he was filing your mouth with wave after wave of hot cum. I could take no more.

"Agh , yes!"

The warmth was filling your belly. Your own cum mixed with mine as your body convulsed in one giant, rolling climax.

His dripping shaft left your lips, but you continued to lick the thick, warm residue from the corner of your mouth. Suddenly, the smell of your own body drifted back to you. I was holding my manhood beneath your nose, watching as a small bead of cum dangled from the tip. It fell almost in slow motion, to land on your top lip and slowly trail down. This new taste and smell sent a shiver through your flesh. Your nipples began to rise, once again to their radiant peaks.

I placed my warm head in your mouth. He watched you, smiling as he ran his fingers through your soft hair. You enjoyed the flavor, licking up all evidence of our copulation.

I slipped away and got dressed, while I watched him lick a small circle around your swollen areola . Your legs moved up and down over the sheets. Your hips rose up to where his fingers brushed across your wet mound.

I had left my underwear off and walked over to place them on the pillow by your head. You would smell me as soon as you began to toss your head in pleasure. I quietly left, knowing you were still under the impression that I was there, watching as he took you.

I would have loved to have seen that look on your face when he removed the blindfold. You would frantically glance around the room for another man; one that was not there.

Well, I will just have to wait for the video he is sending me.

He did tell you about the video, right?

Published 
Written by kwings48
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments