Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Apple Swingers

"Sarah and Todd experience a high end swing club and big black cock"

55
20 Comments 20
23.7k Views 23.7k
5.5k words 5.5k words
Sarah and Todd got out of the cab. The brownstone looked like every other one on the street. They checked the invitation and confirmed that they were at the right place. Todd took the light travel bag out of the trunk and tipped the cabbie before he sped off.

As he did, two couples walked up the street towards them and turned to go up the stairs of the home. Both women were wearing spiked heels and black lace pattern stockings. One couple was also carrying a light bag.

Todd looked at Sarah and smiled. It seemed that this was the right place. They saw both couples hand cards to the doorman before they were allowed in. That cinched it. This was the place.

Sarah and Todd, a married couple from Chicago, were on a four day trip to the Big Apple. They had seen many of the sights, went to theatre the previous night and were leaving on Monday morning. Tonight they were attending a fairly exclusive private swinger’s party. They were very excited.

Both in their mid-thirties, they had been in the lifestyle for many years. They made an effort to try clubs when they traveled and once spent a weekend at a swinger’s hotel in south Florida. (That weekend is for another story). It was there that Sarah had heard about the parties in New York.

Back in Chicago, she did some research on the internet. The party they were going to was invitation only and run by a couple. All of the comments on the net were positive. The wife (they assumed she was married) was named Holly and she had been corresponding with them for a couple weeks. They even had to Skype once with her so she could confirm that their pictures were real.

The interview process was detailed. They were required to provide names and descriptions plus photos, dressed and nude. Another advantage of the event was there were no singles allowed unless attending with a couple. Too many single guys lurking was an issue at many public clubs. Blood tests within ten days of the event were mandatory and the entry fee was expensive, $500.

Holly was blunt. The fee was simply to chase away the riff raff, as she called them. In talking to them she did admit that the fee was waiveable if the couple was “interesting enough.” Todd had guessed that that meant young, drop dead gorgeous blondes with a hung fitness trainer boyfriends. Holly said that was about the right test.

The event was held at Holly’s townhouse. Just on the Brooklyn side of the bridge, it was an easy cab ride from midtown. She sent them a link to pictures of the inside of the place and it was beautiful. Three stories with five bedrooms, a living room, dining room, sitting room with a small bar, and a game room. She said the place had been in her family for generations and she inherited it when her parents passed away. Holly was in her late forties but was very striking. The guest list was limited to about fifty and parties were monthly.

Todd and Sarah were hooked and excited when their application was accepted. They enjoyed swinging and were very interested in the higher end part of it. They had been to clubs and a few parties in Chicago. Mostly they played with two other couples they had known for a few years. They enjoyed the variety and Todd understood that Sarah was the reason they were invited to events. He was fit, 5’ 10” and about 170, good looking but not some stud. He had an average cock, about 6” and average girth. He would never stand out in a crowd.

Sarah on the other hand was a petite 5’5”, honey blonde wavy hair to her shoulders, curvy with 34C breasts (implants) and was vivacious. She wasn’t beautiful like a model or anything but she was just hot in her own way. At parties she was friendly and enjoyed sex. She was a voracious cocksucker, willingly did anal, and also was one of the lifestyle women who really did love licking pussy. He often teased her that she was like the lyrics from that Jackson Browne song, the “first to cum and the last to leave.”

They walked up the steps and knocked. When the door was opened, Todd, as instructed, showed the invitation. A Latino woman in a nice maid outfit took the card and their driver’s licenses. She checked a list, smiled and gave them back, indicating that the gathering was inside. They walked into a large drawing room and saw about ten couples milling around having drinks. The men were almost all in white spa robes; one was still dressed. The women were either in robes or had changed to lingerie.

Holly saw them and walked up and held out her hand. “Welcome.”

She was wearing a beautiful silk print short kimono. It was loosely tied and revealed her ample cleavage, which were so well formed they had to be implants. She had on heels and Sarah caught a glimpse of a thong or G-string as she walked up. She gave them a light kiss a then quick run-down of the place. She described the set up and said that the room off of the main room had a place for clothes and she had, in her words, “an ingenious little rack” that had individual locks and bags for keys wallets, etcetera, so valuables were protected.

“The whole house is open. There are three maids and one guy to clean rooms as the night goes on. But just be advised, the help is off limits. “

“Bedrooms are first come first serve but don’t linger as there are other guests. Bedroom doors may not be locked. There are three on the second floor and two on the third. Oh, and the top floor, the red bedroom, there is closed circuit cameras. Activity in that room is on the TV in the game room. For the voyeurs. 

“It’s a cash bar but you can give Lana,” she looked back at the maid at the door, “any amount you want now and they will keep track for you. Refunds are at the end of the night. 

“Condoms are in every bedroom but as you know every guest has submitted tests. So that is up to you. Make yourselves at home. You should know you are the only out of towners and there are only two other first time couples so the crowd tonight knows each other a bit. So go change and relax and enjoy the evening.”

She smiled and looked at a man walking over to them. He was under thirty and quite handsome. He kissed Holly and playfully cupped her ass.

“Sam. I want you to meet Sarah and Todd. This is Sam, one of my personal favorites and a regular here.”

Sam politely shook hands and gave Sarah a once over but he was distracted.

“Holly, we are waiting for you in the den. They sent me to find you.” He laughed.

“Who is waiting?” She blushed.

“Tommy and Dan and, ” he chuckled and opened his robe, “Big Sam.”

Sarah looked down and was shocked to see one of the largest cocks she had ever set eyes on. It had to be over 7” and thick just hanging there, not erect or even engorged. Holly laughed at Sarah’s stare.

“Now you know why he is one of my favorites. Go change and have fun. Come find me if you have any problems.”

With that comment she left them, took Sam by the arm, and headed off to the den.

Todd and Sarah were still a bit awestruck as they went and changed. Todd put on the spa robe provided and Sarah changed into a Le Perla white lace bra panty and garter set. With matching white thigh high hose and white heels she thought she could hold her own in this crowd. She also carried a light white sheer wrap but it was warm so she didn’t put in on. She stood in front of the mirror and adjusted her bra. It was demi-cut so it appeared that her breasts were resting in it, her nipples just barely covered. The panties were French cut with a string waist, the front a small sheer lace V that revealed just a hint of her pussy lips. The butt was a a lace back. She was tanned and at Todd’s suggestion she had tanned topless but she had a visible tan line below. Her panties didn’t quite cover the untanned part of her bottom.

He told her that was sexy. She smiled for his approval and got it.

They took a quick tour and smiled at couples as they did. They couldn’t help feeling like they were being “examined” as they wandered, although no one seemed to treat them differently.

They walked by the den and looked in and saw Holly holding court. There were six or seven people in the room and Holy was sitting in the middle of a love seat, her robe now untied. Sam was relaxed and standing close to her with a leg resting on the arm of the loveseat facing Holly. She was holding “Big Sam” and was giving him a blowjob. She was leisurely taking a good half of the length of his cock in her mouth each time. He still wasn’t hard but he had gotten visibly more engorged. On the floor between her legs licking her was another man, probably Tommy or Dan. They could see hanging between his legs another pretty substantial cock. Standing on the other side of the couch apparently waiting his turn was the third guy who had as large a cock as Sam. Holly could sure pick them.

Sarah joked to Todd that these three guys probably had their “fees waived”. He laughed and agreed. They wandered back to the bar area and since they had given money already they just ordered wine and a beer.

Usually at parties they were well known and had their choice of offers. Here it was different, so Todd wandered a few feet to talk to two couples when one of the women caught his eye. Sarah scanned the room, pausing as she saw a man standing with his back to her, facing the corner. His robe was held open and while Sarah could not see the bodies, she did see two sets of knees in front of him. She smiled and imagined what was going on behind the robe. She was getting excited and wanted to play.

“Hello.”

She startled and realized she had been daydreaming. She turned to the voice and saw a black couple standing next to her.

“I am Alecia, this is Davis.”

Sarah took them in. She liked what she saw. Alicia was taller than her, maybe 5’ 8” with beautiful milk chocolate skin. She had sharp features and as Sarah looked down saw she was wearing a red and black lace corset that showed off her nice breasts. She had on black thigh highs and red heels. Sarah noticed the large diamond ring on her left hand and the diamond earrings with a matching bracelet. Her hair was pulled back in a tight pony tail. Her teeth were bright white. Sarah guessed she was about forty but looked very well cared for.

Davis was darker and handsome. He was wearing the robe tied around his waist but looked in good shape and had shaved his head. Sarah guessed he was 6’1 and heavier than Todd. He had a friendly smile and offered his hand to her. She reached out too.

“Hi, I am Sarah.”

They shook hands politely.

Alecia carried the conversation and said that they had been watching her and Todd for a bit and realized that they were alone. Alecia and Davis had been to a few of the parties and said they always enjoyed themselves. Alecia had a way about her that made Sarah immediately comfortable. Sarah looked over at Todd, who was still chatting with the two couples. He caught her eye and smiled.

Sarah laughed inside, thinking, “He is torn now. He is trying to get us with the other couple but he loves to watch me with black men and it is such a rare treat for both of us.”

She gave Todd a wink and turned her attention back to Alecia and Davis. Davis had moved closer to her and was nonchalantly caressing her shoulder. She liked his touch.

“So Sarah let me make sure, umm …, would you be interested in joining us? We think you are lovely. I admit that I hope you are bi and don’t mind a black man.”

Sarah smiled and said that she adored black men and yes, she was bi.

“Let me see what Todd thinks. He is over there.” She looked at him.

Alecia shook her head.

“That’s not what we had in mind. The three of us just want you.”

“Three?”

Alecia looked across the room and Sarah followed her gaze. Sitting in an easy chair with his leg seductively over the arm was another black man. He was younger that Alecia and Davis; Sarah guessed he was more like thirty. He was really handsome and Sarah could see that he was showing her his ample cock partially hidden under his robe. He looked and, as if he knew she had seen enough, he put his leg back on the floor. He smiled and held up his beer in a toast.

Sarah gulped and was truly excited. She knew this isn’t what she and Todd had planned but she knew he was really excited about making tonight great. She told Alecia and Davis to wait and she walked over to Todd and told them she was going to go with “them” if that was okay with him. Todd smiled and was a bit surprised but he trusted her and knew that it was fine. Unbeknownst to Sarah, one of the women and Todd had been discussing the possibility of him hooking up with her. Her husband was a “watcher.” So Todd didn’t think he was going to be lonely. 

“Sure baby, if that is what you want. We can meet up again in a bit.”

She walked back to Alecia and Davis and they headed to the stairs where they met up with the third man. He offered his hand and said he was Mark.

Davis started up the stairs, Alecia and Sarah in the middle and Mark behind. Sarah looked back over her shoulder and saw Todd with a look of surprise. She smiled and shrugged and he laughed and waved.

They found an empty bedroom and walked in. There was a four poster bed, two side tables, and a large painting over the headboard. At the opposite end of the room was a large dresser and two wingback Victorian chairs on each side. The only thing out of place was a large mirror hanging on one wall so the occupants in bed could see themselves. Sarah assumed it was temporary.

Following the rules, they left the door open and Sarah knew they would see passersby. It excited her.

Alecia reached for Mark and gave him a deep kiss. Then she did the same to Davis. Then she turned to Sarah and pulled her mouth to hers and kissed her deeply. As she broke the kiss Sarah felt hands on her shoulders and she was turned and Davis did the same. He opened his mouth and slipped his tongue into hers at the same time he caressed her bottom. Sarah reacted by caressing the back of his neck with her hand and returning his French kiss. He sucked her tongue and she felt him slide his hand between her legs from behind. His finger caressed her slit over her panties. She almost melted.

Mark took her by the shoulders and turned her to face him and kissed her as well. Sarah was excited and she reached between his robe to find his cock and caressed it.

KrystalBun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrystalBun

She could tell from experience that he was cut, thick and long. She got wet thinking about his cock and Davis’ cock getting inside her. But she knew that would be later.

The four of them stayed standing at the foot of the bed, exchanging kisses and gropes for longer than Sarah had expected. She loved it. They were treating her like a porcelain treasure. She went from mouth to mouth, tongue to tongue, each time eager to move on but sorry to leave the kiss she was getting.

Alecia went to the door and dimmed the lights and returned. By now Sarah’s bra was on the floor and the men were alternating kissing her lips and sucking her breasts. Alecia pulled Sarah’s panties off of her and Sarah willingly let her.

Alecia told the men to stop for a moment and she took Sarah by the hand and led her to the bed. She fluffed the pillows against the head board and told Sarah to sit back and leave her heels on. Following directions, Sarah sat with her back against the head board. She looked at the door; there were a three or four faces watching. She grinned like a caught school girl and relaxed as Alecia crawled between her legs, slid her arms under her thighs, lifted and spread them before lowering her face to lick Sarah’s pussy. She kissed and licked and suckled her lips and began to pay attention to her clit. Alecia was skilled and knew how to turn Sarah on.

The men climbed onto the bed and stood over her, one on each side. Sarah looked up at two thick engorged circumcised cocks. Both had beautiful mushroom heads and good sized ball sacs.

“Oh my God,” she blurted out.

Davis went first. 

Downstairs Todd was still chatting with the brunette. They were getting close to going off for some fun. He enjoyed her company. Her husband and the other couple were standing next to them but paying them no attention.

A couple walked by and said, “You need to see upstairs. Second floor, last bedroom.”

Todd and the brunette followed and when they got to the room Todd looked in and smiled. He knew who he was watching.

Sarah was almost covered in black bodies but he knew the hose and the heels. The black woman had her face buried in Sarah’s crotch, holding her legs high and wide. Todd could see her kissing Sarah’s wet pussy, licking her clit and then going lower to rim her. At the head of the bed one of the men was standing with his back to the door, blocking his view of Sarah from about waist up. The other was straddling his wife's face, and rhythmically moving back and forth. Even though his viewed was blocked Todd knew his wife was sucking some nice hard black cock.

He looked on and then the men switched. The one stepped, aside his cock hard but not straight up. Todd estimated him as at least 7” and probably closer to 8.” As he moved, the guy on the far side of the bed took his place. Now Todd had a clear view. Sarah was smiling as he moved closer, her hands by her side, and she opened her mouth to accept his cock. Just like the man before him, he began to leisurely and erotically fuck his wife’s mouth. He stared watching his wife sit there and eagerly enjoy another large black cock. In a minute or two he watched them change once more. It was beyond erotic.

“She is fucking amazing. They have been doing this for fifteen minutes!”

Todd looked at the man who made the comment. He was standing there and stroking his cock. His wife or partner looked on, her eyes locked on the scene.

“Really? Have you been watching?” Todd asked.

“Yes, she already came once. I heard her say so to the other chick, but she hasn’t stopped sucking those cocks. One of them already popped a load in her mouth and she never slowed down. What a fucking goddess!”

Todd grinned. “She is my wife.”

The guys jaw dropped and with that Todd, who was totally turned on, looked at the brunette and asked if she wanted to go somewhere. The two of them left to find a place.

In the bedroom, Sarah had no idea Todd had been watching. She was mesmerized by Davis and Mark’s cocks. She had been with lots of men before but nothing like this. It was as if they knew what she enjoyed. Earlier, when Davis was about to cum he gave her warning and asked if she was ready. She looked up with her eyes and tried to nod. A few seconds later he spasmed and she felt the warm stream hit the back of her throat. Then he slowed down his thrusts and moved his cock slowly in and out, leaving only the first third in her mouth allowing to her to easily take the next few spurts of cum and swallow. She felt Alicia move up from her crotch and watched as she moved up her body, moving closer. Davis moved aside, letting his cock slide from her willing mouth. Alecia kissed her and had to have realized she had just received a hot load from her husband. Alecia pulled her away from the head board and on top of her body.

“Your pussy is delightful," she whispered in Sarah’s ear.

They kissed and Sarah could taste her own scent on Alecia’s lips and tongue. Alecia’s tongue was like a small penis in Sarah’s mouth and she treated it the same way. She also felt a warm tongue between her cheeks and she knew that one of the men was rimming her. It didn’t last long because Alecia maneuvered her around so she was on all fours but looking down between Alecia’s thighs at her puffy lips. Sarah smiled and thought that no matter how many times she had gone down on a woman the immediate arousal and desire never went away.

She eagerly lowered her head and began to lick and kiss the chocolate outer lips. Alecia had a wonderful musky scent and full lips which allowed Sarah to massage them with her lips and tongue. Her inner lips were also fuller, like a flower, totally unlike Sarah’s, which she knew were tight and thin. She was also wet and her clit was engorged at the top of her slit. Sarah took it all in before she went lower to lick her backside, teasing Alecia’s tight rosebud with the tip of her tongue.

They continued pleasuring each other for a bit and once again Alecia took control and rolled Sarah onto her back so she was on the bottom of the 69. Sarah lifted her head now and focused her attention on Alecia’s clit. It was hard and pink and Sarah made sure the tip of her tongue was dancing over it as fast as she could make it move. She knew that Alecia had cum once already; Sarah had felt the spasms in her body as she licked. She was trying to bring her off once more.

Sarah needed a moment of rest and lowered her head back to the bed. She smiled because hovering over her head was Mark’s cock. He was stroking it slow and easy. It was as if he was waiting for the opportunity. Now that it presented itself he moved forward, the head of his cock aimed right Alecia’s wet pussy. Like she was watching a slow motion movie, Sarah watched as his cock crept closer until the tip hit Alecia’s lips. Without any pause, he slid it right inside of her. Sarah couldn’t resist and lifted her head a bit and ran her tongue along his shaft as he slowly fucked Alecia from behind.

She felt fingers and a tongue on her own pussy and she knew what was next. She wasn’t kept waiting as she felt Davis’ head then shaft slide inside of her and fill her pussy with hot black cock. She groaned with pleasure.

As much as she wanted to continue to pleasure Alecia, she simply couldn’t focus. She gazed up at the hard black shaft sliding in and out of the wet black pussy inches above her face. At the same time she felt the fullness of Davis’ cock deep in her own sex, pumping and pressing against her clit. She felt Alecia’s wet tongue on her clit and she realized she had never been fucked better in her entire life. She continued to moan and heard Alecia doing the same. Every so often she lifted her head a bit and flicked her tongue, trying to taste the cock and pussy that was so tantalizingly close.

Mark’s cock was thrusting faster and faster above her face and she knew he was about to cum. From the increasing speed of Davis’ thrusts into her pussy she knew that he wasn’t far behind. The combination of his cock and Alecia’s tongue was getting her close to an orgasm but just when she thought she was going to cum, Davis pulled his cock from inside her and then groaned in a way that Sarah knew he was cumming.

She saw Mark jam his cock deep inside Alecia and then stop. She heard him almost cry out and his cock moved back an inch or two before he shoved it deeper into Alecia. Sarah lifted her head and used her tongue to massage his pulsating ball sac. She was so turned on she also experienced an orgasm as the warm wave washed over her body. Mark’s cock slid from Alecia’s pussy and Sarah moved her head quickly so she could suck his cock into her mouth. He was still spasming and she could taste the last few drops of his cum. She milked his cock for a moment before he pulled away from her.

They all collapsed on the bed and she was totally sated. She turned to look around and smiled. Todd was standing in the room leaning against the wall. He walked up to her and leaned over to kiss her.

“Mmmm, hey baby did you enjoy yourself?” he asked.

She nodded.

“I saw the last few minutes. My god sweetie, they fucked the two of you silly. You must be exhausted.”

Mark and Davis walked over and each kissed her and thanked Todd for the opportunity. The five of them decided to relax over a drink. Sarah put her bra back on but Davis insisted that he keep her panties and wrapped them tight around his bicep like a trophy. They all wandered down to the bar. The small crowd that had been watching parted to let them pass.

They ordered champagne and laughed and got better acquainted. Over the second glass they began flirting again and Alecia started to fondle Todd’s cock. Mark expressed disappointment that although the sex was great he hadn’t been able to actually fuck Sarah.

“Is that right?” Todd asked, almost incredulously.

When Mark and Sarah confirmed that it was true, that he hadn’t fucked her Todd insisted that they could not end the night on that note.

“Mark, take her and go have fun.”

He was pleasantly surprised that when Sarah got up she also reached out for Davis’ hand. She wasn’t going to let the opportunity pass. The three of them eagerly headed upstairs for round two.

Todd and Alecia finished their champagne before following. They found them in another bedroom and the three of them had wasted no time. Sarah was on her back her legs up in a wide V and Mark was kneeling between her thighs, holding her calves and thrusting his hard black cock deep inside her. Unlike the earlier session which was more sensual, Todd realized that right now Sarah was simply being fucked.

Fucked hard.

Fucked deep.

And from what he could tell, she was loving every inch of it. Todd could hear Sarah making muffled moans and groans of pleasure. They were muffled because straddling her face from above was Davis. His thick cock was hanging between his thighs, the first third of in Sarah’s mouth, and she was enjoying him, sucking him and licking parts of his head. He wasn’t hard, just thick and hanging long and low. It was quite a sight.

Alecia took hold of Todd’s cock and played with it and whispered in his ear, “Your wife is amazing. I am so glad we met you both. Let me get you off while they have their way with her, OK?”

There was a small loveseat in this bedroom and she led Todd to it, sat next to him, and began to stroke his cock as he watched the threesome on the bed. Alecia leaned her head on Todd’s shoulder as she corkscrewed his cock with a well-practiced stroke. The head of his cock tingled each time she squeezed the tip. Todd let his head fall back against the couch and enjoyed the whole scene.

Mark had moved away from Sarah and for a moment Todd had a view of her legs, up in the air, spread wide. He found the view totally erotic. His wife’s long legs led right to her beautiful pussy, which was framed by her dark tan lines. Mark instructed Sarah to roll over onto all fours and now Todd was staring at her luscious white butt and her puffy sex peeking out from between her thighs. Mark stood over her and guided his cock down and back into her doggie style. Todd watched, mesmerized as Mark thrust his long thick cock deep into her. Because he was standing above her, he was almost pile driving her but he was sensual, not rough. His thrusts were long and rhythmic. Sarah moaned and Todd knew she was having another orgasm.

The whole scene sent him over the top and he exploded in Alecia’s hand. She kept stroking his cock, letting his cum fall between her fingers and over her hand.

Mark was speeding up his pace and now his cock was pistoning in and out of Sarah’s pussy. He thrust deep and stopped and Mark knew he was filling her with his hot cum. Sarah moaned and as Mark slowly pulled his cock from her, Davis walked behind her too and they switched places.

Davis slid his thick black shaft into her and pulled her butt into him and they quickly had a rhythm going. Meanwhile, Sarah had taken Mark's cock into her mouth and was licking him clean. She could barely concentrate and in a moment Davis exclaimed that he was going to cum and he pulled her hips back onto him. His entire shaft was deep inside her as he let loose. He fell over her back, totally spent, and Todd had a wonderful view of his wife on her stomach with Davis lying on top of her. Her knees were wide apart, her legs bent at the knees, feet up in the air. Davis was on top of her, his legs parted as well, his balls hanging down and his cock still deep inside her. As he moved, Todd and Alecia could see his cock slide out from her slowly and sensually.

In a moment the guys composed themselves and to Todd’s regret, they said they had to get going. Alecia and the men left them in the bedroom. Todd went to Sarah, who was contentedly enjoying post sex arousal. They kissed and decided to head to the main floor and see if they could catch up.

When they went downstairs Todd was disappointed to hear that Alecia, Mark, and Davis were gone. As they dressed to leave Todd couldn’t help but be disappointed that he wasn’t going to experience Alecia’s body but he was still turned on by the sex he had witnessed. He told Sarah that he thought tonight was fantastic and was surprised they had left so soon. Sarah replied that she was simply exhausted.

As they walked down the hallway to their room, Todd expressed his real disappointment.

“Honey, we didn’t get their phone numbers or anything. Do you think Holly will hook us up if we ask?”

Sarah shook her head no as she open the door to the room. They walked in.

“What took you two so long?”

Mark, Alecia, and Davis were in the room.

Naked.

Published 
Written by LadyWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments