Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bethany Turned 51 Last Night

"Bethany's husband gives her the surprise of her life."

25
17 Comments 17
12.6k Views 12.6k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Hi, my name's Mike. Last night my wife Monica and I attended Bethany's 51st birthday party. Her husband David had pulled out all the stops to make sure that it was a party that she'd always remember. Believe me, it's one that I'll never forget!

We had arrived at Beth and David's home at 7:00 PM as David had requested. As we walked in, I noticed that there were already three other couples present, sharing small talk and enjoying cocktails. I recognized Debbie and Jim, Karen and Phil and Leslie and Daniel. We already knew them pretty well from other parties and gatherings that David and Beth had hosted and we liked them a lot. The only person we didn't know was Kevin, a friend of David's from College. David explained that Beth had spent the afternoon shopping with David's wife Janet and that both were expected to arrive shortly.

We gathered around the kitchen island, enjoyed our drinks and the finger foods that had been placed out for us. We engaged in small talk, shared stories, jokes and a lot of laughter. I had overheard Monica talking to the other wives about her old friend from college who had visited us recently. A short while later they were all laughing and giggling over what sounded like a joke about a hotel maid and a missed flight. It was good to see her enjoying herself as she has seemed very distant lately. I'll have to ask Monica to tell me about the joke later, but let's get back to last night shall we?

The drinks and the banter continued to flow freely and it wasn't long before the ladies let out an ear piercing whoop and exclaimed, “There's the birthday girl!!”

We all turned to see Beth and Janet enter the room with bags overflowing with goodies from their shopping trip. Beth was surprised and delighted to see all of us gathered in her honor and she made the rounds to exchange hugs, kisses and well wishes for many more returns.

To my delight, more drinks were poured and the laughter and conversation continued. I had been watching how David and Beth kept close to each other over the course of the evening. They seemed to be all hands, sneaking touches and exchanging light kisses.

I was thinking how nice it was to see them both so happy, especially Beth on her special day when David took her hand and said, “I have a surprise for you.”

She smiled as he led her by the hand to the living room, eager to see the surprise that was awaiting her. The room looked different than when we had first arrived; all of the furniture had been moved toward the edges of the room, opening up the center as if they had planned to use it as a dance floor. Once she was in the center of the room David kissed her passionately. He then stepped back slightly, brushed her hair out of her eyes and gently started to place a blindfold on her.

“Wh... What are you do...”

“Shhh....” he interrupted, placing his index finger to her lips. “It's a surprise.”

A surprise I wondered to myself? I had now idea what was going either. The usual party props that required a blindfold were conspicuously absent. No piniatta, no donkey to pin a tail on. I felt a bit disappointed to be honest as I rather enjoy party games.

Then David kissed her again. This time the kiss lasted a bit longer and she returned his kiss hungrily.

After David broke the kiss, he affixed the blindfold and stepped away from her. Beth was left standing in the center of the room with a blindfold covering her eyes, her hands at her side and a nervous smile on her face.

I looked back to see that Jim, Phil, Daniel and Kevin were all standing side by side and I was a bit startled when they broke into “The Birthday Song” barber shop quartet style. Now I'm not a huge fan of barber shop quartets, but I have to admit they sounded pretty damned good. Beth seemed to agree as she giggled and clapped her hands the entire time. She was the center of attention and was eating it up in typical Beth fashion.

When the song was over, they each walked up and gave her a quick kiss on the lips and whispered a happy birthday to her. She was caught off guard - no startled - by Jim who was the first, but she seemed prepared for the others that followed and smiled broadly as they kissed her.

But it didn't end there. Each one of them took another turn kissing her. Beth was beginning to enjoy herself and began to giggle at the game. I noticed as each of them took their turn, the kisses got longer. By the time Kevin had gotten to her, the kiss had developed a hunger that hadn't been there when it all began. The rest of the men had gathered around her to form a circle. One of them to her right, one behind her, another to her left and Kevin before her. It appeared as if I were looking at a compass rose with the men forming the four points of the compass, and Beth facing north.

Kevin stepped back slightly, ending the kiss and as he did so her body leaned toward him as if begging him to continue. Instead of kissing her again, the compass spun so Jim was once again standing in front of her. It became his turn to kiss her and she leaned against him, her hands reaching up to his side. His kisses trailing lower to nuzzle and kiss her neck, and that is when I heard her sigh for the first time.

It occurred to me at that very moment that this would be no game of Pin The Tail On The Donkey.

The rest of us quietly sipped our drinks and watched. I looked over at Monica and found she was mesmerized, completely absorbed in the scene playing out before her. Perhaps it was the wine, but I had never seen that look on her face ever before. Ever.

While we watched, the compass would spin periodically and Beth would find herself in the arms of another who would hold and caress her while he kissed her. The hands were roaming more freely, over her hips, grazing her breasts and sliding over her ass to pull her closer. Beth's moans and sighs came more frequently, and she greedily wrapped her arms around each of them and ground herself against them.

She remained completely surrounded. She was being kissed as hands sought out her breasts, they slid over her back, grabbed at her ass and legs. It was a slow and controlled grope fest. A gasp escaped her mouth, and she melted like butter as they lavished attention on her. The buttons of her blouse and the zipper of her skirt were soon dealt with in order and the garments cast aside. Only her bra and panties remained as the gentlemen continued their exploration of her. Her chest rising and falling, hips rocking seductively and nipples straining at the cup of her bra.

Then they all backed away for a moment leaving her standing there all by herself. She looked disheveled, her skin was flushed, nipples erect and a low whimper escaped her lips as she begged them to return to her. What she hadn't realized is that while she was left standing alone in the center of the room, the four of them had quietly stripped away their clothing.

“Pin a tail on the Beth,” I said under my breath.

The four of them moved to surround her again and as they did, she realized they were all naked. They pressed their hard cocks against her, and their hands and lips sought after and found flesh aching to be consumed.

“Ohhhhh gawwwwwwd....”

The sound of her desire filled the room as their hands explored her body, teasing her over and under her bra and panties until they too had finally been cast aside. Her hands flailed, fumbled and grasped until she had a cock in each. She wasted no time exploring and stroking them.

It as a bee hive of activity, her nipples were sucked, her mouth kissed and her glistening pussy was fingered endlessly. Her hands were always full, and when her mouth wasn't being kissed it was open and filling the empty spaces of the room with moans and sighs.

A moment later she was gently coaxed to her knees. Without hesitation her mouth popped open and she consumed the closest cock and bobbed her head on the shaft. The others stroked themselves and continued their exploration. Each of them took a turn feeding her their cocks in what could have been a cock tasting contest. She sampled and savored each of them one by one, but being the gentlemen that they are, they were careful not to get too close to cumming. It was her night after all.

Meanwhile, we spouses watched from the sidelines. My hard cock strained against my jeans and I couldn't help but rub my hand over it from time to time. My God, what a show they performed! Believe me, this was much better than Pay-Per-View porn on cable.

I turned my gaze back toward Beth who was surrounded by cock and loving every minute of it. She happily let them take turns with her, eagerly accepting them into her mouth as they moved around her. And for their part, the men continued to fondle and kiss her everywhere they could.

And the racket she made while going at them? My dear lord! I'd never heard such a din in my life! You know how some people eat quietly and others do not? Let me tell you, Beth falls into the latter category. She made Slurping and sucking noises that I never would have imagined coming from a lady, and she never tired. She was ravenous. I wished I had recorded it to playback for you, but you'd probably accuse me of making it all up.

So anyway, while Beth was felating the east cardinal of the compass, the other gentlemen had placed piles of cushions and pillows on the floor in preparation for what was to come next.

SelenaRus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaRus

She was eased onto her back and their hands reached out and parted her thighs. They immediately took turns tasting her. One by one they pressed their faces between her legs and tormented her with their tongues. She would buck her hips and arch her back as her pussy sent “damn, that is so fucking good” signals to the rest of her body. She was kept very busy otherwise as well. Her hands were always employed tugging on someone, or a cock was being slipped in and out of her mouth. It was evident that she was loving the attention and she put on quite a show. Let's not fool ourselves, the men were enjoying themselves too, but they were there for her pleasure and that was their focus.

With a low groan Beth convulsed and had her first orgasm of the evening. Her body contorted, her hips rose and she ground her pussy against the mouth that had just pushed her over the edge. I couldn't hear myself think over the noise she was making. The sound of her alone could cause one to orgasm.

The men paused and backed away from her to give her a chance to settle. She lay with her legs wide open, her pussy glistening and swollen. A sheen of sweat coated her body and she looked completely satisfied.

She was completely unaware that someone had crept between her open legs until she felt the head of their cock brushed over her clit. She let out a surprised gasped and an instant later the head slipped past her lips and he slowly pushed all the way into her. She let out another moan as he held her legs up and apart and started to slowly fuck her. Those of us watching could see his glistening shaft moving in and out of her.

I had been so thoroughly engrossed in the scene and didn't realize that Monica was no longer beside me until she appeared naked behind the man who was fucking Beth. Monica bent and reached around him to rub Beth's clit while he fucked her. Monica then offered her wet fingers to Beth who sucked them clean in an instant.

Monica shifted, hovered over Beth and kissed her mouth, her red hair spilling around them while her hand reached out and tugged and pinched Beth's nipples. She left a trail of kisses along Beth's neck before greedily sucking one of the hardened nipples between her lips. All the while, Monica's eyes were glued to the cock that was sliding in and out of Beth. Occasionally she'd reach down to tease Beth's clit and the cock of whoever happened to be fucking her at the time.

One of them had started to finger Monica and she willingly opened her legs further, but it didn't last for very long. Monica slowly swung a leg over Beth's face, lowered herself to her mouth and slowly rocked her hips back and forth as Beth went to work on her. Someone else had taken his place between Beth's legs, and he had Monica's breasts right in his face. As Monica gyrated against Beth's face, her nipple would be pressed into his waiting mouth.

The room was filled with the sights, sounds and smells of sex. You could capture the fragrance and sell it as an aphrodisiac I'm sure. There were loud, hungry sucking noises, skin slapping together and an endless moans, groans and sighs. A sexual symphony.

Beth had a cock in each hand and was gently tugging on them, their precum smeared on her hands. Monica had found the release she had been looking for, threw her head back and gasped. Her thighs clenched Beth as her orgasm consumed her and then she collapsed forward against Daniel resting her head on his shoulder as he slid in and out of Beth.

It never finished. In this game an orgasm was not a declarative of victory signaling that the game was over. Jim had gotten on his knees behind Monica and slipped himself slowly inside her. As he did so, his shaft slid against Beth's face and her tongue darted out to lick him as he buried himself in my wife. He pushed all the way into Monica and then slowly backed out. He'd then slip his glistening cock into Beth's open mouth, give her two or three slow pumps before he'd pull away and slip back inside Monica.

I was held captive by the scene before me and hadn't realized that the other spouses had reclined on the sofa, their legs draped over each other and all of them were masturbating as they watched the performance. That in itself made quite a sight, the four women fingering and rubbing themselves with David sitting right in the middle! I was suddenly torn as there were now two shows playing out in the living room. Luckily I had tickets for both! It wasn't long before I too had my cock in hand, slowly tugging as I watched

Jim had just pulled out of Monica and was about to slip into Beth's mouth but before he could Monica pressed back and his cock slid between Beth's face and Monica's pussy. Daniel, who was rubbing the head of his cock against Beth's clit suddenly pushed hard and deep into her and as he did so she arched her back with a squeal of delight and was engulfed by another orgasm.

And that was when the wheels came off. It was the first elimination round with Daniel being the first to lose it, unable to hold himself back any longer. His orgasm started as he pulled out of Beth, his first spurt landing on her swollen pussy lips and his cum dripped between them. Monica's hand reached for his cock and as she lowered herself to lick Beth's pussy, another spurt of cum splashed onto Beth's mound and Monica's face. Monica used her hand on him to make sure he was finished and then cleaned him with her greedy mouth.

Beth, grabbed at Jim's cock as it slid back into her mouth and sucked hungrily. He groaned loudly and I could see his cock throbbing and pulsing between her lips. Beth swallowed eagerly as he emptied himself and only released him after he started to soften in her mouth.

Monica, finished with Daniel, turned her attention to Beth and lazily licked the cum that had splashed on her. Her face glazed, and her eyes full of lust. The room remained heavy with the smell of sex.

As Monica rolled slowly off of Beth and onto her back, Kevin and Phil rolled Beth onto her stomach and then helped her up onto her hands and knees. They approached her from north and south with Phil fucking her from behind as Kevin slipped his cock into her waiting mouth. Beth never missed a beat. Her energy level remained very impressive and she wore me out just from watching her. She already looked very well fucked and she obviously wasn't finished yet.

Phil had his hands on her hips and would pull her back as he thrust into her. Kevin altered his timing so he'd slip into her mouth as she rocked forward. Her breasts would sway madly as she was pulled to and fro, her nipples grazing the carpet beneath her. Monica simply couldn't keep her hands to herself; well one of them anyway. She reached underneath Beth and rubbed her clit as Phil continued to go about his business. She was also teasing Phil at the same time letting her fingers snake around his shaft and then up against Beth's swollen lips

I could hear skin slapping skin as Beth was fucked harder and ravenous slurping noises as Kevin fucked her mouth. Then as if on cue, both men started to cum. Phil pushed himself in deep, filling her pussy with his seed. Kevin had started to cum in her mouth and then he pulled out, finishing himself off by hand letting what remained land on Beth's face and hair.

The men who had formed the four points of the compass were now spent and had performed well. Quietly, Monica and the four of them backed away, leaving Beth alone in the center of the room. Her blindfold had been lost sometime during the frenzy, and her eyes had a look of pure satisfaction.

After a moment she got up on her knees, and motioned to me with her index finger.

“You're not getting out of here without playing the game.”

I had not even considered participating in the evening's events but the sound of her voice alone almost pushed me over the edge. How could I possibly resist? As I stepped before her she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me deep into her warm mouth. She wrapped her lips tightly around me and sucked gently. When I felt her tongue press against the underside of my cock I became a lost cause and started to cum. With my hands on her head, I held her face against me and filled her mouth. I could feel her swallowing me as she held my cock there until my spasms subsided and then she slowly released me. She looked up at me giving me a playful smile and gently kissed the head of my cock.

I retreated to the sidelines and slipped my arms around Monica as Beth sat back and smiled, slowly drawing her hand across her lips to wipe them clean. Her skin was glistening from sweat, pussy juice, saliva and cum. Her chest was heaving and she looked completely sated.

It wasn't the sort of party I had expected when we arrived earlier in the evening but it was one that will remain etched in my memory forever. To be honest, I may have been more surprised by it than Beth! I had also discovered a side of Monica that I never knew existed. I think she an I need to talk.

After a short while, Beth stood and lazily made her way toward David and settled into his lap. He wrapped her in his arms as she kissed him sweetly.

I then heard her whisper “That was the best birthday party ever. I can't wait to see what happens when I turn 52!”

Neither can I.
Published 
Written by happyidiot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments