Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming a slut at 17 part 3

"My Boy friend John and his friend Dan introduce me to Dan's girl friend"

16
4 Comments 4
41.6k Views 41.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Famous Story
I was pleasantly sore after having been fucked by no less than three men in one afternoon. I made my way back to the bed and collapsed. I was asleep in no time between Dan and John.

I woke in the early evening alone. I heard voices in the living room. I opened a dresser drawer and grabbed a t-shirt. I slipped it on and stepped out into the living room.

Standing there, wearing nothing but a t-shirt with my hair disheveled and a little sleepy, I was unaware of how I looked. The talking stopped abruptly and Dan and John turned to look at me. John got up and came over to kiss me and pull me to the couch.

I sat on the couch and drank from a cold beer someone had left on the coffee table. Todd appeared to have left the apartment.

"Babe, do you want to go over to Dan and Deb's apartment tonight?" John asked me.

"Sure if you want to," I hesitatingly said. I thought it would be weird to hang out with them after Dan had just fucked me. "But, I don't want Deb to be mad about today..." I let the rest of the sentence hang in the air.

Dan patted my knee, "Don't worry little girl, we have an open relationship. Deb really likes you and she knows I have been hot to try you out." He said this so easily, I was reassured immediately. I was probably still high.

"We can cook some burgers and maybe play some cards. Dan's got some primo pot," John said.

"Sounds good," I replied. Anything that man suggested sounded good to me. He had a properly tight hold on me. After all he could eat my pussy like no man had before him.

We were ready to go in less than an hour. We hopped in Dan's rusty Malibu and hit the road. We stopped at the grocery store for the food.

Deb met us at the door. She had always been friendly towards me and treated me like a little sister. She was 23, about 5'7, slender with dark hair and hazel eyes. I found her attractive.

I helped Deb fix the burgers and set out the potato salad and chocolate pudding for desert. We joked around a bit while the guys watched part of a game on TV.

After we had eaten, we passed the joint around. I sat on the couch with Dan and John while Deb lounged in a beat up recliner. We drank some beer and attempted to play cards, but it was too hard to concentrate for me. Dan and John were good naturedly ribbing each other, and the one liners were very funny.

I was really still high from earlier that day, nonetheless I got even more stoned.

John got up and sat on the arm of the recliner and passed the joint to Deb.

I barely registered surprise when Dan started kissing me, right in front of Deb. I looked over to see John kissing Deb. It felt good. I responded to his kissing, pushing my tongue into his mouth.

Dan whispered to me that he and John were swapping if it was OK with me.

I nodded, silently watching John lift up Deb's shirt and begin to caress her breasts. She had really pert breasts topped with large dark nipples. Her nipples looked hard as nuggets. The scene was very hot.

I felt more excited from seeing John touching Deb than by Dan's ministrations to my body.

Dan continued to kiss me and play with my tits. He unhooked my halter top and exposed my breasts. He bent his head and began sucking my nipples.

I found that I could not take my eyes from John and Deb. He already had her pants off, putting her dark brown bush on display. I watched his hand move between her legs, pumping in and out. I could tell he was finger fucking her. Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back on the head rest of the recliner.

Deb was moaning softly. Suddenly she lifted her head and stared across the room directly at me. She smiled at me sexily. I couldn't even respond, I was so transfixed by watching my boyfriend excite her.

Dan took my shorts and panties off and was moving between my legs. He began to lick my young pussy. He licked up and down my slit, deliberately not touching my clit. He pushed his tongue up my hole and pumped it in and out. My hands moved into his hair and pushed his head into my crotch.

My eyes were drawn back over to John and Deb. He was crouched between her legs, spreading her legs wide apart, a hand on each thigh. His head was moving rhythmically up and down.

I had never witnessed anything so erotic. I felt my own body respond, my pussy got wetter, my nipples harder. Dan mumbled approvingly into my pussy. He licked my clit, his tongue batted my clit back and forth. He began sucking gently on it, increasing the pressure and the pleasure he was bringing me.

I urged Dan to get me off. "Eat me, lick my pussy Dan!" I cried out.

Deb once again locked eyes with me. She began to pinch and squeeze her nipples. She moaned and ground her pussy into John's face.

"That's it, oh yes, lick that clit baby!" She demanded. John's head moved furiously between her legs.

Deb and I were crying out and moaning together. Never breaking eye contact as the men ate our pussies.

Deb came with a scream. She pushed John away from her. Panting, she leaned back in the recliner.

"Oh God, that was good," was all she said, smiling widely.

John got up off of his knees and took his clothes off. He came toward me, his hard cock bobbing in the air.

Dan had stood up and had taken his shorts and shirt off. He was pushing his hard cock in my mouth as John was spreading my legs even wider.

John played with my pussy, fingering me while he sucked hard on my nipples. I could barely breathe as Dan pumped his cock in and out of my mouth.

John's hard cock rested on my thigh, and all I could think of was how soon would he stick it in me. I was wild to have that cock fuck me.

Dan was talking to Deb while he held my head and fucked my face. "Isn't she hot honey? See how she sucks my cock? Does it make your cunt wet?" He said.

I couldn't see her anymore, nor did I know what she was doing. I could only feed upon the cock in my mouth and feel my pussy burn and throb, desperate to cum.

Finally, John shoved his cock in my cunt. He began fucking me hard and fast. Dan's prick pumped furiously in and out of my mouth.

My body undulated and moved with the force of both men shoving their cocks in me. Once again the feel of two cock in me was making me hotter.

Both men began yelling they were going to come. Dan's throbbing cock left my lips and he shot a load of cum all over me tits. I cupped my breast together so I could catch every drop. A stray drop landed on my chin and I licked it up.

Below, John pulled his cock out of my dripping snatch and sprayed his hot load on my stomach.

John and Dan fell back on the couch on either side of me, spent.

My pussy was still hot and I needy. I badly wanted to come. My hands drifted down to get myself off. My mouth was watering.

Before I could put my fingers down to my dripping cunt, Deb was walking across the room.

I watched her naked form. Her tall slim-hipped frame was so different from my own. I found her body sexy, it surprised me. I had only thought of her as a friend before. My eyes were now open, she was gorgeous and I suddenly wanted her.

A dark curly triangle of hair covered her pussy. I was intrigued and turned on by the sight. Her small breasts, tipped with large dark nipples beckoned me to touch them.

Deb knelt over me and kissed my open lips. She pushed my arms back over my head.

"Oh no you don't. Let me eat that hot young pussy of yours. I have been wanting to for a long time," she whispered huskily in my ear.

I kissed her back, wanting her hot tongue in my mouth. Her lips were soft and experienced. Her kisses were hot and passionate. I whimpered into her open mouth. My body was hers at that moment.

"You poor baby," she murmured in my mouth. "Did these boys give out on you?"

Deb gently caressed my sticky cum covered breasts. She kissed my neck and whispered in my ear. "Poor, sweet little pussy, let me take care of you." Her hot breath caused shivers to race up and down my body.

Dan and John sat on the floor, smoking cigarettes, watching her seduce me.

She bent her mouth to suck on my right nipple, causing me to moan and arch my back. Deb licked the cum from my tits. She sucked my hard nipples until I thought I could feel the suction on my clit.

I ran my hands up and down her back. Her skin was so soft. My hands found her breasts and I caressed them.

EmilyKents
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyKents

Touching her nipples, I pinched them and enjoyed the feel of them hardening in my fingers.

Deb rewarded my ministrations with a moan, I could feel her smile against my breast. She licked her way down to my belly. She stopped and licked all of John's cum from my tummy. She stuck her tongue in my belly button and licked around it wetly.

Deb moved between my legs. She pulled my pussy lips apart and blew hotly onto my clit. I arched my back and cried out my need to cum.

"Please eat me Deb! I want you so bad!" I uttered the words without conscious thought.

Deb rubbed her closed lips over my hot cunt. My pussy juices were running like a faucet, dripping onto the couch.

She leaned back onto her heels and looked at me. Deb licked her lips while staring into my eyes. "Mmm, your pussy tastes wonderful" she said.

She bent her head back to my cunt. Her knowing tongue was so much better than Dan's or John's. Sighing, I pushed my hands into her silky dark hair. I squirmed and opened my legs wider.

She closed her hot mouth over my clit, licking at it relentlessly. She pushed a finger in and out of my cunt.

I was never hotter. Having a woman between my legs was naughty and wonderful. All my secret girlhood wishes were coming true.

I came on her face with a scream. She continued licking me, taking her lips from my clit she licked my juices out of my dripping hole.

She sat back on her heels, her face was smeared from my pussy juice. She smiled and rose up to kiss me again. I tasted my hot pussy on her lips.

We kissed passionately. I wanted to taste her cunt. The need to bury my face between her legs was undeniable.

"Could I eat your pussy Deb?" I asked her shyly. I had never eaten pussy before and was afraid I would not know what to do.

"Sure, you can sweetie," she said, pushing my hair back out of my face. "I would love it!"

"I'm not sure what to do," I said.

"Don't worry, I will help you. Think about what your own sweet little pussy likes. Then do it. It isn't hard," she said gently. "Besides, your such a hot little piece, I am quite sure this will be no problem at all for you."

I got up so she could lay back in my spot.

"Wow, you were wet. This couch cushion is soaked. Let's take this to the floor," she said. Dan and John moved aside to make room. I noticed distractedly that their cocks were hard again. Both were stroking them watching Deb and I make love to each other.

Deb lay back on the floor and I knelt beside her, running my excited hands up and down her curves and valleys.

I covered her body with my own, my legs between hers. I could feel her pussy against my thighs. The soft hair, the hot wetness.

I kissed her. I pushed my tongue in her mouth, finding her tongue, I caressed it.

While kissing her I massaged her breasts. I found that I could not wait to taste her pussy. I moved down between her legs.

I inhaled her womanly scent and found it arousing. I tentatively rubbed her pussy gently with my hand. Her pussy was soft, the hair springy under my palm.

Deb sighed and bucked her hips against my hand. I bent my head and licked her outer pussy lips. I felt hair and skin gliding beneath my questing tongue. It was not unpleasant, the hot feeling against my mouth was wonderful. I grew more excited with the idea of making Deb cum.

My tongue parted her folds, and I licked at the wetness of her slit. The taste was tangy, making my mouth water. It tasted wonderful.

My tongue explored all the crevices of her hot pussy. The slick texture of her inner labia as my tongue slid effortlessly up and down her slit was amazing. My open lips and tongue collected the hot pussy juice streaming out of her hole. My tongue began stroking her inner lips, I licked up to the top of her pussy.

My tongue found her hard clit. Instinctively I knew to lick and suck it. Her pussy lips swelled against my mouth and chin.

Excitedly, I tongued at her clit. I pushed two fingers and twisted them in and out of her cunt. The walls of her pussy were hotter still and felt like wet silk against my fingers.

My own pussy was growing excited by this adventure. I felt my cunt throbbing hotly between my legs.

I lifted my face from her cunt. "Oh Deb, your pussy tastes so good. I can't believe how great this is. Thank you for letting me eat it," I said meaningfully.

Eating pussy had turned out to be a very wonderful experience for me. I loved the feel of the hot wetness under my lips and chin. My checks were covered in delicious pussy juice. My nose rested in the soft hair covering her cunt. The aroma of her pussy was driving me wild.

"Sweetie," Deb panted, "You're doing a great job. You are making my pussy so happy."

My tongue madly licked her hard and swollen clit. I had to feel her throbbing pussy shudder and cum on my mouth.

Suddenly I felt rough hands grab my hips, a hard cock slipped into my hot cunt.

I was being fucked hard while eating a delectable pussy, it was amazing.

I wasn't sure which man's cock it was. It was fucking me hard, the balls were slapping loudly against my pussy lips.

I gasped hotly against her pussy. She whimpered a little when I stopped eating her pussy. She barely had time to grab my head, my tongue was back in her hot snatch.

I sucked and licked her clit relentlessly, shoving my fingers in the hot cavern of her cunt. Hard cock filled my pussy to the limit. I licked her cunt to the rhythm of the cock pumping in and out of my cunt.

I opened my eyes to see John shoving his cock into Debs mouth. She sucked his shaft loudly. She smacked her lips and I could see saliva drip from her mouth. He was playing with her hard nipples, pinching and rubbing them. She grasped his shaft tightly and fed it in and out of her mouth. She gagged and continued sucking him, her hand cupping his tight balls.

Deb pulled John's cock out of her mouth. "Thats it honey, make me cum," she told me. Her hips were thrusting against my mouth. "Yes, yes! Make me cum!" She moaned.

Her mouth went back to sucking on John's hard rod.

I heard the combined sounds of all three of them moaning and panting. The wet sound of sucking and fucking filled the air.

My face was soaked in her hot pussy juice. I licked harder and faster. I badly wanted her to cum on my face.

My hard work on her beautiful pussy was rewarded when she grabbed the back of my head and shoved it roughly into her cunt. I felt the walls of her pussy spasm against my fingers. Her clitoris was rock hard under my tongue. The force of her orgasm gushed girl cum out of her cunt. I lapped it up, pushing my tongue into her cunt. I swirled my tongue around in her contracting hole. The taste of her hot cum danced on my taste buds. I closed my lips around her pussy hole, not wanting to waste a drop of her sweet pussy juice. I never wanted the feeling of her orgasm on my face to end. I half fell in love with her at that moment.

I was cumming myself, Dan's cock was still pumping into my cunt. I barely acknowledged my release, I was so into Deb's beautiful cunt.

Dan came with a shout, he pulled his cock out and shot a load onto my ass. Hot jets spurt onto my butt checks and back.

I lay exhausted against Debs shuddering pussy. My check pillowed on her thigh. I breathed in and out slowly.

Looking up I enjoyed the show as Deb finished John off.

John's head was thrown back and I watched as Deb gobbled his cock like a pro.

He thrust his cock hard in her face and came into her mouth. Her throat muscles worked to swallow all of his cum.

I collapsed on the floor, as did everyone. I had been fucked, eaten and sucked some hard cock, and to top off the experience I had enjoyed my first taste of pussy. I was very satisfied and happy.

We each took turns cleaning each other. Deb and I washed each other slowly, kissing and touching each other like new lovers.

We were all exhausted and decided to go to bed. Deb and I climbed into the middle of the bed naked. We kissed each other lovingly as each of our men climbed in behind each of us.

I reveled in the feel of Debs soft arms, her breast cupped in my hand and feeling her warm pussy against my thigh. Johns softened cock was tucked against my ass. I fell asleep dreaming of the hot fun we would have the next day.

Published 
Written by sweetconcubine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments