Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Be careful what you ask for

"My Policewoman lover gives me a nice surprise."

6
3 Comments 3
8.0k Views 8.0k
3.8k words 3.8k words

When I woke up the next day, my thoughts were of the magic from the night before. Nicole was 23 and slightly taller than I am. She was also a very energetic lover. I was lying on my back, Nicole beside me. Nicole was laying on her side with her right leg over me; her head was on my chest. I had my arm behind her and my hand on her back. Then I heard something; there was someone in the flat.

I gently woke Nicole, “There is someone in your flat. I thought you lived alone?”

Nicole laughed and yelled out, “Kerry, we are in the spare room baby.”

I had no time to comprehend what Nicole had just said before the bedroom door swung open. There was another woman standing in the doorway, she was dressed in a police uniform.

“Well. We certainly had fun last night. There is a trail of clothing from the front door all the way here!” She walked in and kissed Nicole on the lips like the kiss of a lover, this had me confused.

“This guy looks kind of cute. He has a nice looking cock too. Did you enjoy fucking him?” She said as she placed her hand on my hardening cock.

“Yes I did actually, he gives great head; and his cock feels good in my pussy too.” Nicole replied as if it was a normal thing for them to talk about Mr. Last night.

Then Kerry left the room, “I am going for a shower. Make sure he is ready when I come out.”

I asked, “Who is that Nicole?”

Nicole explained that Kerry was her roommate, a senior constable at another police station, 34 and also her lover. Nicole added my wildest fantasy was about to become a reality.

Cheekily saying, “We are both bisexual. After Kerry gets out of the shower, you are going to fuck the two of us.”

With a smirk, I said. “I need a shower before I can do that babe. Do you mind if I go and ‘help’ Kerry in the shower?”
Nicole said nothing; just got up, took me by my hand and walked me to the bathroom.

The door to the bathroom was open and Kerry was in the shower. Nicole opened the shower door and kissed Kerry again.

“Don is going to wash away the worries of work darling. Then it is my turn for a wash. After that, you know.”

With a giggle Nicole left the bathroom. I got in as Kerry handed me the soap. I lathered up, and my cock stood up. Kerry was 170 cm tall around a size 16 with gorgeous hips; her breasts looked to be D, maybe E cup, with lovely big nipples that stuck out dying to be sucked. But I resisted the urge to do so.

I said, “OK Kerry, turn around and I will do your back first.”

I put Kerry’s ponytail over her shoulder down her chest. I started on the back of her neck; then I rubbed and massaged Kerry’s shoulders and on down her back.

“Mmm. Go back to my shoulders, that was great.” Kerry requested.

I rubbed her shoulders again. Eventually Kerry told me to continue my job of washing her body. I lathered up her back and hot round ass.

“Clean me, don’t just feel me.” Kerry said in a husky, yet assertive tone.

“But you have a great ass Kerry, how am I supposed to not enjoy a little feel?”
 
I replied, trying the charm with my new friend. I knelt down and caressed as much as washed Kerry’s legs. From her gorgeous ass, all the way down to her feet.

“OK Kerry, Turn around and I’ll do your front.” I instructed.
 
I was still on my knees when she turned around, her pussy was right there in front of my face. But before I could stick my tongue out, Kerry put her hands on my head and pushed me away a little. Kerry obviously knew what I was thinking.

“Hold on tiger, not yet. Do you like eating pussy?”

I smiled and nodded as I stood up, “Pussy is great, you know how it is. I love eating pussy, as your girlfriend found out last night.”

Kerry was quick to reply, “Yes I know what you mean. Nicole has a sweet pussy too.”

I lathered up my hands as we spoke, and started to wash Kerry once again, from her neck down. When I got to Kerry’s breasts, I rubbed and massaged them. Obviously feeling her breasts rather than just giving her a wash. Kerry did not protest, until I tweaked her nipples. Kerry did not say anything; she just smiled and moved my hands down a little to her tummy. I got another warning as I rubbed Kerry’s hot pussy. Nicole had a waxed pussy with a cute little ‘landing strip’ left behind; to my delight though, Kerry was also waxed; but she had her pubic hair waxed and trimmed into a hot little diamond shape. It showed a little creative flair.

“Diamonds are a girl’s best friend.” I commented with a smile.

After a little while Kerry looked at me, “I think my diamond is clean enough now.”

She said once again in her husky but assertive voice. I rubbed my fingers over her soft pink lips once more looking into her eyes. I knelt down and continued my job until Kerry was completely lathered head to toe.

“OK Kerry, time to wash all that soap off.” I smiled.

As the water rained down on Kerry, I washed the soap from every inch of her beautiful body. I caressed her a little once more as I washed the soap from Kerry. Kerry then kissed my cheek and thanked me with a smile; and called out to her girlfriend.

“Nicky baby! Your turn!” Nicole came into the bathroom. “He is pretty horny too babe; and a little frisky.”

Kerry giggled as she dried off. Nicole looked at me as she came into the shower cubicle.

“Have you been trying to fuck my woman without me? She is hot, but you need to ask me first. Ooh your cock is hard too, isn't it Don?”

I washed Nicole the same as Kerry. Washing her back first and then her front. I stood up and said.

“Oh Nicole, it looks like I missed a bit. Turn and face the wall with your legs shoulder width apart. Hands up against the wall and push your cute ass out a little.”

Nicole did as I asked. I lathered up my hands again, really frothy. Now one hand between her ass cheeks, one hand on her pussy. I started to rub gently and slowly. Not pushing my fingers into her pussy, but just rubbing her soft pouting lips. I pressed a finger gently against her anal opening and as I did Nicole let out o little “Ooh”.

Still rubbing her pussy with my soapy hand, I kissed Nicole on her shoulder and pressed on her rear opening again, this time just the very tip of my finger and it slid in to the first knuckle. Nicole quietly spoke with a sexy sultry voice.

“Hmm I like it Baby. You can slide it right in if you want.”

I started to finger her gently and slowly. With a finger in her ass and the other hand rubbing her clit. Nicole’s hand was gripped tightly around my cock as she slowly stroked me.

“Can I swap my finger for my cock?” I asked. The answer was no.

“You can fuck me later. Kerry likes to watch me get fucked by a guy.”

I washed the soap off Nicole’s firm young body and washed myself. We dried off and hung our towels on the rack. I was led through the flat to a different bedroom to the one I had slept in the night before. When Nicole opened the door, Kerry was lying on the bed still naked. Nicole looked at me.

“Eat her pussy; make her cum like you did me last night.” Kerry opened her legs for me.

“Not yet Kerry, I don’t like to rush things.” I said as I sat on the edge of her bed.

I kissed Kerry on her full lips. Kerry was quick to explore my mouth with her tongue. We kissed a little; then I headed down to Kerry’s breasts. I kneaded Kerry’s breasts with my hands as I kissed them. I sucked and nibbled on her nipples. Teasing them a little, softly biting her nipples and then flicking my tongue over her ever hardening and erect nipples.

I headed on down Kerry’s sensuous body; I tickled her belly button with my tongue and kissed my way towards her pussy. I could smell her scent very lightly as I did; it drew me to her sex wanting to taste her. I traced her diamond with the tip of my tongue; lightly kissing it, as I passed over it on my way to her sex. Her lower lips were slightly parted when I got there. I could see that there was a light film of nectar on Kerry’s perfect pink lips, not for long though. I soon sucked her lips into my mouth and tasted her tangy but sweet nectar.

With Kerry’s pussy lips sucked into my mouth, I teased them softly with my tongue. But I wanted to taste her cum, now. I placed two fingers on her clitoral hood; parted it gently and sucked on her erect bud. Her clit was nice and hard as I sucked on it. Kerry shuddered as I blew a soft breath over her aroused love button.

I alternated between licks, sucks and tongue flicks. I also circled my tongue around her button; blowing a breath across it too. All the time Kerry held my head between her thighs and moaned in appreciation. Her fingers dug into my head. Kerry’s fingernails were causing me a little pain, but I did not care; I was eating her delicious pussy. Kerry was also grinding her hips into my face.

Then Kerry climaxed; her whole body seemed to shudder as her yummy sweet, tangy juices trickled into mouth. The taste was divine. I slurped enthusiastically on her perfect pink pussy. “Mm yum.” I mumbled with my face being rammed into Kerry’s delicious pussy. I let Kerry relax. Her face was flushed red, with a big smile.

“You do eat pussy well Hun.” Kerry said still a little out of breath.

Nicole chirped in with a “Told you so, baby.”

Nicole kissed me, and sucked Kerry’s juices off my chin. Then I messed things up, just a little. “I have always fantasized about meeting a lady cop. Now I have two beautiful lady cops. What a dream.” I said.

Nicole inquired, “How do you mean you have fantasized about a lady cop? What do you find attractive about cops?”

I replied, “Well Nicole, I like a little bondage. You come with your own handcuffs AND you’re trained just how to use them; how to restrain a guy properly.

SamanthaStelee1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaStelee1

I would like a lady cop to tie me up one day and have her wicked way with me.”

Before I knew what was happening, Kerry and Nicole had me held down in a tandem police arrest style position on the bed. My hands were behind my back. There was no way I could get up – even if I wanted to!

“Grab a rope Nicky darling. I have got him, he is going nowhere.” Kerry commanded.

‘Fuck me; she sounds serious. What am I in for now?’ I wondered. Nicole left the room, I tried to get up, but Kerry had me held down well.

I tried to have Kerry release me. “Kerry, baby. I haven’t done anything wrong. You can let me up honey. Nicky will be cool with it when she gets back.”

“You’re going nowhere till we say you can.” The response from Kerry was a little worrying to me now. Nicole returned with some rope and the two women turned me over and tied my hands to the foot of the bed; my feet were tied to the bed head.

“What sort of things do you have your cops do in your fantasy?” Nicole asked.

I replied. "As for the cops thing, well everyone loves a woman in uniform!"

Then I explained that it was a huge turn on for me to be tied and teased.

"It is great to be teased with breasts and pussy close in front of your face, and not be able to suck and eat them. Also to have a woman ride me and stop before I cum, stretching out my orgasm for as long as she wants is fantastic. The same as when I have a lady tied up. It is fun to bring a lover close to climax and then stop, and as they are tied up they cannot bring themselves off. You are in control. I find it a huge turn on to have a woman in control of me."

My only request? “You can do anything ladies, just no pain please.”

Kerry and Nicole left the room. They discussed what they were going to do to me, but I was unable to hear what they were saying. I was so turned on by this and my cock was starting to stand to attention the veins were all in full view. I could see my cock pulsing with every beat of my heart. A I anticipated just what was about to happen to me. I looked to bedside table to see an alarm clock. The time was 8:30 am.

The two gorgeous women entered the room once more. Kerry edged her pussy close to my face; I tried to lift my head to her pussy to taste her sweet nectar. But I couldn't and Nicole laughed at me.

“Do you want to do this Hun?” She said as she came in to eat Kerry.

“Ooh yes Nicole, my turn now. Please.” I was almost begging to be able to eat Kerry.

The ladies gave in and I was able to taste Kerry once more. I was enjoying her sweet taste until Kerry pulled away from me, and my eager tongue once more. Then the two ladies held their breasts in front of my face. Just out of reach of my tongue and lips. I was pulling at my tethers, trying to get to kiss and suck on at least one of the four erect nipples that were just out of reach. To add to their seductive teasing, Nicole and Kerry sat either side of me and caressed and sucked each other’s breasts. I could only watch as the women enjoyed sensually teasing me.

Kerry then spoke. “His cock is real hard baby, and it is dripping pre-cum too.”

Nicole bent down to suck my cock, but was pushed away by Kerry.

“You had him all last night. It is my turn for a taste.”

Kerry said as she bent down; placed her tongue on my knob, and guided me into her warm mouth. Kerry sucked me just long enough to clean the pre-cum from my cock. Then the sensual tease continued. Kerry got up and opened her legs for me to see her pink pussy. Kerry then instructed Nicole to eat her pussy, right in front of my face. Once more still just out of reach. Nicole licked her hot lover eagerly. Kerry was now above my chest and I was able to suck on Nicole’s left nipple. It was fully erect and wonderful to suck and nibble on. After a few minutes Kerry told Nicole to stop.

“Hold his cock for me honey. I am going to ride him now.” She said.

Nicole held my cock; it was standing up straight as it was. But Nicole held it for Kerry as she slowly lower her wet pussy down my hard shaft. Her sweet juices lubricating us fully as her tight pussy engulfed me. Kerry continued my tease by stopping on the up stroke; the head of my cock just inside her honey pot. I tried to raise myself off the bed to thrust back inside her. But as I did Kerry lifted right off me.

“Horny are we?” She laughed before adding, “Stay still, or you wont get to fuck my pussy.”

“I’ll stay still! I’ll stay still! Ride me again. Your pussy feels great Kerry. I’ll stay still this time!” I begged Kerry to ride me again.

Nicole said, “Hmm, I think he has learned his lesson darling. I think he will do as he is told now.” With the reassuring words from her girlfriend, Kerry gave in.

“Ooh that feels so good Kerry.”

I whispered as Kerry once again lowered her dripping wet womanhood onto my rock hard shaft. In just a few strokes Kerry had my shaft coated in a mixture of our juices, mainly hers though. Nicole sucked on Kerry’s breasts as she rode me. The vision of a young woman sucking another’s breasts as the second rode me was becoming too much.

I am going to cum Kerry. Make me cum baby.“ I said; with gritted teeth and short rapid breaths.

Kerry got off my cock immediately. “No, you are not allowed to cum. Not until I say you can.”

With that she gave my cock a hard smack. This worked well and stung a little as my cock was still wet from Kerry’s pussy. It helped me to forget all about the pleasure of Kerry riding me moments before. Nicole and Kerry both sat on the bed. Neither touching themselves, each other, nor me. After a couple minutes, my cock had softened. I was not full soft I was still half hard. Kerry leaned over me and kissed Nicole’s hot lips.

“Your turn to ride him honey. Show me how much you enjoyed his cock last night.”

Kerry’s voice was so hot. She had spoken in a tone that made me hard again. Nicole sucked my cock clean of her lover’s juices.

“I said ride his cock honey, not suck it.”

Kerry said as she lifted Nicole’s hungry mouth from my cock. Kerry put her hand around the base of my shaft. Her thumb and forefinger around me, the other fingers of her hand rested on my balls as Nicole eased herself onto me. Nicole was tight and very wet too. I made sure not to move this time; I did not want to have the women stop. Kerry moved around behind Nicole, she played with Nicole’s pert C cups. Then as Nicole picked up her pace; she said the most stunning sentence either woman had said that wonderful morning.

“Fuck me Kerry. I want you to fuck me while I ride his cock. I want your hard cock too.” Nicole almost pleaded with Kerry to fuck her. Kerry smiled back at her beautiful lover and softly whispered.

“OK honey. Because you asked so nicely I will.”

Kerry went to the bedside table. Opened the top drawer and she picked out a strap-on cock. I watched as Kerry adjusted the black straps. Making sure the garter fit her nicely. It was clear to me that Nicole had been the last person to wear the cock, the last person to ‘be the man’. Kerry stood on the bed and shoved the hard rubbery cock into Nicole’s hungry mouth. I was mesmerized to watch Nicole suck on Kerry’s rubber cock as she rode my flesh cock.

Then Kerry got down off the bed and rolled a condom onto the cock; applied some extra lube and got in behind Nicole. Nicole bent forward onto me; low enough that I could kiss her salty lips. ‘Mmm.” Nicole said into my mouth as Kerry inserted her rubber cock into Nicole. Stretching her tight little ass with her nice hard rubber cock.

Nicole and Kerry worked together. Taking it slow. After a few minutes the two were now in a fantastic rhythm. Kerry’s hips would slap against Nicole’s hot round ass. Nicole’s body sounded hot, as she slammed down hard onto my cock too. Her juices were starting to flow well by this time. I was trying hard not to cum. I did not want to spoil Nicole’s climax.

I closed my eyes to hide the fantastic view. No help. I then tried to think about my mechanical background, working on engines etc. Anything to get my mind off what was happening in the room. BINGO. I lasted just long enough for Nicole to gush her sweet cum all over my hard cock. Both women stopped the sex; lay either side of me and sucked Nicole’s lovely juices off my cock.

“Can I have a taste Nicole, I love your juices baby. They are fantastic. Please let me taste your cum.” I pleaded.

Kerry laughed at me and said. “No.”

Kerry then started to give me oral sex once again. Sucking my cock with deep slow strokes, and so much suction that I thought Kerry was going to suck my insides out. Nicole joined her, sucking my balls into her mouth and massaging them with her tongue. It was wonderful.

“Oh Kerry! I am going to cum! Can I cum in your mouth please?” I would have begged the women if they asked me to. They had my complete and undivided attention. Both women laughed with my manhood in their mouths.

“I am cumming! Oh Kerry!” I exclaimed as I cum in Kerry’s skillful mouth. They both kissed, sharing my cum as I regained my breath.

“Oh Nicole, Kerry. Ladies that was wonderful. Untie me so I can give you both a hug and a kiss.”

I had just been made to feel that I was the luckiest guy on earth, I wanted to thank my two horny lovers.

“No. Not yet. We don’t have to go to work today. Your cock is still hard too baby. It looks like he wants more.” Kerry smiled as she took her cock off, handed it Nicole and said.

“Your turn to fuck angel. Fuck me as I ride him.”

My day had started with me waking beside a beautiful woman. Now I was tied up and she was screwing me with her equally beautiful lover. Total bliss could describe my day now.

The two women took turns in riding me, and while I recovered they made love to each other beside me for the rest of the day. I was only untied when I could no longer get a good erection. That night I cooked dinner for my captivating lovers, and slept between the two.

Sunday Nicole had to work, Kerry didn't though…
Published 
Written by justalilfun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments