Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bank Holiday Camp Pt. 7

"Friends that play togeher stay together."

13
11 Comments 11
10.0k Views 10.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words
I could feel the warmth of the sun on my back through the window as we sat at Mandy’s dining table drinking our tea. Mandy had opened the curtains, and the main door was pinned back. Mandy had a hand on my thigh, gently rubbing back and forth. It feels so good to have a very attractive lady showing me some attention, as I have been single for a long time.

“Good morning,” said a voice from the open doorway.

It was Kathy and Ken, the site owners.

“Morning,” the three of us replied in unison.

“Tea?” asked Mandy.

“Yes please, hun,” Kathy replied as they both walked up to the table and sat down.

Mandy rose from the table, and gave them both a peck on the lips on her way to the kitchen to fetch more cups.

“So it looks like you have found some company,” Ken said to me.

“Company? More like a jailer,” laughed Jess. “Mandy has not left him alone since yesterday, the poor bugger has been shagged silly,”

“Oi bitch, he could have said no or left at any point,” Mandy chuckled.

“Well he does not look in any distress,” smiled Kathy.

“I have enjoyed every moment, and every new experience,” I winked at Mandy.

“He's a right dirty sod! He woke me this morning with a prayer,” laughed Mandy as she poured her guest’s a cup of tea. Jess nearly choked on her tea when she heard Mandy.

“Okay what’s so funny?” Kathy inquired.

“Nothing. Just a private joke,” replied Mandy.

“Morning all,” said Dan as he stepped into the van.

“Morning hubby, come and have a cup.” With that Dan kissed the ladies, and shook Ken and myself by the hand before sitting next to Jess.

“Is everyone going to Lisa and Tony’s BBQ this evening to help them celebrate?” asked Dan, “I just saw them and they asked if we could all go along,”

Everyone nodded and said they would definitely be there. I was the only one who said nothing.

“What about you babe? Will you escort me?” Mandy said looking at me, and again rubbing my leg.

“It would be my pleasure. But would they want a stranger there?” I asked.

“I am sure they would love to see you there, and besides you’re only a friend they have not met yet,” Mandy squeezed my leg as she spoke.

“Okay then I would like to go and meet them properly. Do we have to dress?”

“Silly billy of course not,” Jess laughed. “How can people get frisky with clothes in the way it is just to time consuming,”

We all drank our tea and continued chatting. Mandy was now stroking my erected cock. As I looked around the table I could see the others touching each other in some way or other. Dan lowered his head to suck on one of Jess’s enlarged nipples, and his other hand wondered between her legs.

“Mmm, you’re so wet already,” he whispered.

“I’ve been soaked since Tim worked his magic on me earlier.” She then went on to tell him what I had done to her and Mandy.

“Oh so that was what was so funny before,” exclaimed Kathy.

“To right, and you have to try it yourself sometime hun,” replied Jess.

“Hopefully I will if Mandy lets him loose,” Kathy laughed.

“You pair a terrible,” Mandy giggled.

Jess was now sucking on Dan’s swollen penis and his eyes were closed as he savoured the pleasure. Kathy straddled Ken’s lap, and was moving her hips in a circular movement, gyrating on his lap. Not to be out done Mandy, lowered her head and licked the tip of my dick.

Jess took the cock from her mouth, and while still holding it firmly she sat herself on it in a reverse cowgirl. I watched as she lowered herself down taking the entire length inside her greedy wet hole, and I could see her puffy pussy lips saddled either side of the hard shaft. Mandy stood up and moved to the side of the table and bent over it.

“Come on stud take me from behind,” she purred to me.

I took my position behind her, and parting her butt cheeks I nudged my hard bulbous head against her entrance. Slowly I pushed into her grabbing her hips now as I bottomed out balls deep. Mandy let out a sigh as I built up a steady rhythm.

All six of us was now groaning and grunting while fucking. After a few minutes Dan shouts “All change,”

Everyone laughed. But then the ladies reluctantly released the cocks from their juicy dripping cunts, and each of them moved to their left. Kathy sat me down on a chair and placed her legs either side of mine, and took hold of my shaft and lowered herself down onto me. Our lips met and we kissed, allowing our tongues to meet, and I could feel her breast’s pressing against my chest. Mandy took Dan over to the sofa, and laid herself backwards onto it. Dan took her legs and raised them to his shoulders, and Mandy reached for his stiff prick pulling it into her beautiful pussy. Jess leaned over the back of the dining chair and Ken filled her from behind.

I could feel the warm juices from Kathy running out of her and over my balls, and as she leaned back I took one of large stiff nipples in my mouth, and sucked it while swirling my tongue all over it.

The caravan was filled with the smell and sounds of sex it was so erotic. I could hear the ladies moaning with pleasure as each one worked on the cocks within them, and the men grunting with each thrust. I was just getting to the point of feeling my orgasm approach when I heard Dan. “All change!” he growled. Kathy kissed me and dismounted, and then moved towards her next fuck quest. Jess remained in the same position bent over the chair but beckoned me with a finger. Ken eagerly took over from Dan.

My cock slid into Jess so easily due to her pussy being soaked. She clenched her pelvic muscles around my invading prick, and began moving herself to and fro. Mandy got onto her knees to let Ken fuck her from behind. Dan positioned Kathy on her back upon the table, and she locked her legs around him once he had entered her squelchy pussy.

I took hold of a handful of Jess’s long hair and pulled it as I rammed into her, and pulled out before slamming back in. As I got a steady flow going I spat on her ass crack, and then using a finger I rubbed it around her ass before inserting two fingers into her well used arsehole.

“Fuck yeah, use me and abuse me. I fucking love it,” she howled.

Again I could feel the throbbing in my shaft that told me I am close to shooting my spunk, and again I heard Dan’s voice, “Facial time ladies.”

With that, the women knelt together, and facing each other stroking and caressing one and others tits. Ken, Dan and I stood around them and started jerking off. I was standing by Mandy who started playing with my butt ring. Well that was it for me, my first spurt of cum landed on her forehead quickly followed by two more strings of cum landing in her open mouth. I watched as she swallowed it down and licked her lips. Dan was next and he started to ejaculate, and somehow managing to get some on each of the three girls. Ken grunted as his own orgasm exploded. Boy this man shot a huge amount of semen, and not only getting the ladies ~ some landed on the top of my leg and started running down it. Mandy licked it up and then took my spent cock in her mouth draining me of any cum that remained.

TiaraGrande
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiaraGrande



Jess and Kathy kissed each other and I could see them sharing the spoils.

Everyone stood up and hugged each other.

“More tea anyone?” asked Mandy

Everyone said yes. The guys took a seat again at the table while the girls went to clean up in the bathroom.

“Shit that was hot,” grinned Dan.

“Sure was,” I replied.

“I think we need to give each one of them all three of our cocks at once, and the two not being fucked can play with each other,” Ken said with a smile and wink.

“Good idea,” I laughed, “Who shall we do first?”

“They choose or draw straws,” added Dan.

The three ladies rejoined us at the table.

“What have you three been plotting?” asked Jess, “We could hear you planning something with straws,”

We laughed then Ken explained our discussion.

“I’m up for that,” smiled Jess.

“Good girl,” said Dan as he kissed his wife on the cheek.

“Count me in,” Mandy grinned as she kissed me on the cheek.

“Well I’m not being fucking left out,” laughed Kathy.

With that we all raised our tea cups, and at the same time said “I’ll drink to that,” then we all burst into laughter.

“Drink to what?” We all looked to the door to see who spoke. It was Helen and Dave.

Dan explained to them about our toast.

“Mmm yeah can I play?” asked Helen.

“Of course hun the more the merrier,” Jess chuckled.

“Think I need a bigger Caravan,” laughed Helen.

“No. Just empty this one of all the furniture and put plenty of cushions or mattresses down,” Replied Dave.

Again we all laughed.

As we all sat drinking there was still a lot of touching and groping going on. My mind was working overtime, and imagining all the scenarios of the women being made ‘air tight’ as each of their holes is filled by a cock. I felt a poke at my side.

"Ahem, day dreamer, did you hear what Helen said to you?” chuckled Mandy.

“Oh erm no sorry Helen,” I blushed.

“I said we will let you cut the straws, and hold them so it is completely fair,” she repeated her last sentence that I had not heard.

“Okay I can manage that,” I smiled.

The sexual appetite of these people is relentless. Who said your past it after fifty, as this lot most definitely are not!

Mandy told me where I would find straws and a pair of scissors in the kitchen. I turned my back to them all as I cut one smaller than the rest, and then bunched them up in my hand. Returning to the table I held out my hand. The women quickly stretched forward and grabbed the top of a straw without removing them.

“Okay after three,” said Ken.

We all counted, one two three, and on three the girls pulled on the straw they were holding.

“Yeah I win!” shouted Jess. “Now who is fucking which hole boys?” she had a twinkle in her eye as she rose to her feet holding her firm breasts.

“Guess we will have to take turns,” laughed Dan.

“Go into the bedroom so you have more room,” Mandy said pointing across the room.

The men followed Jess’s swaying butt as she put on a catwalk style stride to the bedroom. Once inside Dan lay on the bed and Jess straddled his already stiff prick, And Ken positioned himself in front of her face hold his hardening cock for her to suck, so this left just her ass to be filled.

“After you as your armed and ready,” I said jokingly to Dave.

His cock was already leaking pre-cum. He took his penis in his hand and rubbed it around Jess’s rear entrance as I stretched her butt cheeks apart. He pulled back his foreskin and pushed into her. When he was fully embedded in her she started moving on both shafts and sucking on Ken’s dick. She soon started moaning with pleasure as they all got into a rhythm.

I could hear sexual noises coming from the living area so took a quick peak. I could see Mandy lying on the floor with Helen straddled over her face and Kathy lying between her legs working on her wet pussy. I turned my attention back to the bedroom, and continued to watch Jess being fucked by three hard cocks all at once. It was not just amazing to watch but also fascinating. My cock was rigid as I stroked it. Dave pulled his prick out of Jess’s arsehole and moved around the bed; Ken took his cock from her mouth and moved next to me. Dan was still underneath getting a good riding.

“Go on Tim, fill her ass, mate,” Ken nudged me.

I moved behind Jess, and poked my swollen head into her rear passage, and began pumping away as I held her hips. After a couple of minutes Jess said, “Okay time for a change.”

She climbed off Dan who rolled himself off the bed. Jess looked at Ken and pointed at the bed. Ken lay down with his engorged cock standing proud, and Jess mounted him in a reverse cowgirl but not in her sodden cunt, she held Ken’s cock as she lowered her arse down on it taking him into her bowels, and then lay back a little.

“You next big boy,” she pointed at Dave. “Fill my hot, love hole,”

Dave got between their legs and the head of his rod parted the swollen folds at the entrance to Jess’s waiting pussy as he slid in.

“Now you stand up here so I can suck your lovely cock,” she smiled at me.

I climbed up on the bed and got between her body and Dave’s. Jess opened her mouth as I moved forward. She took my cock to the back of her throat, and pressing her tongue against the underside of my shaft she began sucking end to end. Fuck she was good. After a few minutes I knew I was close to cumming so pulled out of her mouth and climbed off the bed but I was quickly replaced by Dan.

I looked into the other room to see what the other three women were doing. Mandy was now fisting Helen, and Kathy was sitting on Helen's face. I so wanted to go and join them but they looked happy enough and sounded like they was lost in their pleasures. Turning back to the bed Jess was grinding down hard on Ken’s cock, and thrusting against Dave’s.

“Fuck I’m cumming,” she grunted still with Dan’s cock against her mouth.

I could see her body tense up, and I moved closer taking one of her nipples in my mouth, I wanted to be part of the climax for her.

Once her breathing calmed down the guys removed themselves and stood at the side of the bed. Jess kissed each one of us as she walked out the room.

“Okay girls who’s next?” she said.

“We have decided we are not waiting, as we are so fucking horny and wet we need cock now!” Helen Demanded.

Helen, Kathy Mandy and Jess marched into the bedroom and each one bent over the bed.

“Come on you lot we need seeing to,” laughed Kathy.

We seemed to go behind the woman that was opposite from where we stood. I got behind Kathy, Dave behind Mandy, Dan behind Helen, and Ken behind Jess. As if rehearsed we all pushed our cocks into the very wet pussies before us. Kathy’s cunt was so tight, even though she was so slick and wet. We all tried to match our movements and the women did the same pushing back onto us.

“Fuck I’m going to cum,” said Dave as he filled Mandy’s pussy with his jizz.

He was soon followed by me, as I shot my own cum deep into Kathy. Dan and Ken seemed to cum at the same time. We all collapsed onto the bed in a hot sweaty heap.

****Authors note****

Hope my story is still entertaining to you all. Please leave comments good or bad I can take criticism as it helps me improve.

Published 
Written by BiUKSwinger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments