Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bank holiday camp - Part 4 - The fun continues

"getting lost in a moment"

16
7 Comments 7
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Mandy adjusted herself so that she was straddling my lap, then she put her hands either side of my face looked into my eyes. “Tim you really do have lovely eyes, as you know windows are the window to one’s soul, and I can see you are a kind gentle man,” she started kissing me and grinding her pussy against my limp cock.

I broke our kiss and looked into her eyes, “I’m sorry hun, but I am going to need a bit of time before I can get hard again,”

“No need to be sorry you silly man, the way you have been shagging today I’m surprised you have managed as much as you have, I just love the feel of your smoothness against my wet pussy,”

She definitely was wet I could feel it running down my balls, and the heat from her snatch told me she needed more satisfying. Mandy pressed her breasts against my hairy chest and put her arms around me resting her head on my shoulder.

“You don’t have to stay with me Mandy you can go play while I rest, or should I say watch,” I smiled.

“I will play in a bit, I just want to hold you for a moment,” with that I put my arms around her and pulled her closer to me, this slightly raised her ass off my lap.

I felt something brush against my balls, I looked over Mandy’s shoulder and saw Dan on his knees, he was playing with Mandy’s pussy and she was quietly moaning in my ear.

“Mmm that’s feels nice,” she whispered.

Dan stood up and took his cock in his hand then moved forward. I knew what he wanted to do so I pulled Mandy up a little more off my lap.

“Thanks Tim,” Dan smiled

I spread my legs so he could get closer.

“Fuck that feels good Dan,” Mandy groaned.

I figured Dan had pushed his hard cock into her, and as he started thrusting in and out, Mandy’s tits would rub on my nipples causing tingles in my own body to start again.

I could feel Dan’s balls slap against my own with each inward stroke, it was a little strange but felt sexy at the same time.

Mandy started to kiss my neck and nibble my earlobe, then she whispered into it, “Ask him to fuck me harder babe tell him to pleasure me for you,”

Hearing her words was a turn on so how could I refuse.

“Fuck her harder Dan, and make her so wet her juices run out of her cunt onto my balls,”

“Your wish is my command mate,” with that Dan picked up his pace, and now his balls were really slapping against mine so much that I could hear it.

“That’s it really fuck her hard.”

Mandy’s lips found mine and gently she bit down on my lower lip as her breathing became more rapid, “I can hear your balls slapping against each other babe, that is so fucking hot,” she said, and then she was kissing me with her tongue dancing around my own.

She is a very passionate woman. Being so close to someone who is being fucked and knowing how turned on she is was having the right effect on my cock that was now starting to harden.

Mandy threw her head back, and Dan grabbed a handful of her hair pulling it as he rammed is hard piston in and out of her.

“Oh fuck yeah, I’m going to cum,” she growled.

I felt her body spasm, then a warm wet feeling on my crotch so I knew she was cumming.

Mandy began kissing me again as her body shuddered against me. Dan was motionless, just standing there holding Mandy at the hips. I wondered if he was coming down from his own orgasm, and had filled Mandy’s wonderful pussy with his sperm. I saw him move back slightly and drop to his knees, and then buried his face into Mandy’s hot snatch, ‘Mmm he likes cream pie, and the taste of his own cum just like me,’ I thought.

Then something happened I was not expecting. I felt Dan’s tongue lick at my balls ‘was he just cleaning up the spunk that had leaked out’ I wondered to myself.

Then I felt him suck one of my smooth balls into his mouth, so I was left with no doubt he was actually playing with me now, and in all honesty, I was enjoying it. I must have let out a slight moan.

“Is that nice babe?” Mandy asked me.

“Erm actually it feels quite nice,”

“Can I watch him play with you?”

I must have been lost in the moment because without even thinking I just said yes.

Mandy got off my lap in a way that did not disturb Dan, and she sat herself down next to me, with one hand around my shoulders and one stroking and tugging my pierced nipple.

Dan took this as a sign it was okay for him to continue, he wrapped his hand around my now hard shaft and gently stroked it up and down, and his tongue was licking at the tip of my engorged knob end.

Having no foreskin made it easier for him to lick and suck all around the gland.

Dan held my cock just below the head, then he nibbled softly on the underside of my cock where the head meets the shaft, and then he started flicking his tongue on the small bit of skin that seems to attach the two parts.

I let out another sigh, and I was actually enjoying what Dan was doing.

Mandy leaned in to me and kissed me on the lips, “That is so unbelievably hot,” she said, and then she started kissing down my neck and chest, and she took a nipple in her mouth and sucked hard on it, this sent shivers through me.

Mandy moved lower and started kissing and nibbling on my pubic area.

Dan was now licking my length, and he was holding my balls in his hand.

“Sit on the edge of the table babe, and we will give you another special treat I am sure you will enjoy,” Mandy said as she stroked my inner thigh.

I sat on the edge of the table with my feet on the bench, Mandy got between my legs on her knees, and Dan knelt on the bench to my side.

MililaGirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MililaGirl

“Lay right back,” he said.

I did so and Mandy raised my knees up with her shoulders, and she started licking my balls.

Dan took my cock into his mouth and started bobbing his head up and down. I have to admit it was rather nice and he was quite good at it. ‘His obviously had a lot of practice,’ I thought.

Now I could feel Mandy’s tongue at the entrance to my ass, she pushed her tongue in as far as she could and started to tongue fuck my butt. The feeling was amazing, as I lay there lost in my own little world of pleasure with my eyes shut.

I felt a pair of hands on my chest, and I opened my eyes just in time to see a pussy lowering itself down onto my mouth, I could smell the sweet odour of sex. I poked out my tongue and ran it along the lips, and then I used my tongue to part the lips so I could taste the juices within.

I was not just tasting pussy juice but could also taste someone’s cum leaking out into my mouth.

I had no idea who was sitting on my face and did not care either I was in heaven at that moment in time.

Mandy was now fingering my tight arsehole, while Dan was sucking hard on my cock, swirling his tongue around, not as good as Mandy but nice all the same.

Suddenly a wave of ecstasy ran through my body, and my balls tightened I knew I was going to cum.

The pussy on my face was grinding back and forth, as I sucked on its clit, and then my mouth was filled with a warm gush of juice, which I had to swallow down before choking.

Mandy’s fingers were working their magic again on my prostate, and with the chance to warn anyone, I shot my seed into Dan’s mouth. I could hear him slurping as he sucked every last drop. Mandy removed her fingers and kissed my balls. My face was freed from the confides of the pussy that had been muffling my moans. I did not get to see who it was, and they just got off the table and walked away.

Mandy bent over my face, “Wow you dirty little slut. Thank you so much for letting Dan do that, and I know you did it just for me to watch,”

In one way, she was right but I have to admit I really enjoyed it.

“Thank you Tim,” Dan said as he stood up licking his lips.

“Thank you,” I replied.

“Would you like another drink?” he asked.

“Yes please,” me and Mandy seemed to answer in unison.

I sat up and Kissed Mandy. I looked around and could see Jess feeding on a woman’s breasts while she was riding a cock underneath her, and being fucked from behind by another.

Dan passed us both a drink and said he would catch up with us soon.

Mandy and I just sat holding hands watching the fun around us.

***

Hope you have enjoyed reading part four. There is still more to come.

Published 
Written by BiUKSwinger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments