Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Badge Bunnies I Have Known. Episode Five

"Sexually bored Badge Bunny agrees to a gangbang"

7
4 Comments 4
4.3k Views 4.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"A beautiful Badge Bunny learns about the joys of a gangbang."

After pulling a second watch patrol shift, I dropped into Fred's Cop bar around midnight. I was hoping there would be a few Badge Bunnies looking for companionship, for a drink, and possibly a roll in the hay. The selection would be slim due to the late hour. The Bunnies looking for a serious fuck would have arrived around 9 pm. Fred's is a quiet bar in a quiet neighborhood. Most patrons are Law Enforcement Officers looking for quick and safe pussy. The Badge Bunnies are ladies who are attracted to men in uniform. They know there is always an abundance of law enforcement officers having a drink with their buddies at Fred's.

Tonight, as I arrived, I noticed Millie's red Mercedes in the parking lot. She was a tried and true veteran Badge Bunny who was open to extended relationships (rather than a one-night stand or weekender that most preferred), usually up to about six months more or less until the fire began to dim. I ordered Fred's icy mug beer for me and a gin and tonic, for Millie. then took a quiet booth in the corner away from the noisy bar. Millie immediately left the young and handsome non-law enforcement male who had been unsuccessfully hitting on her.

Millie was very happy to see me and immediately gave me a big hug and kiss. She told me she was sexually bored and ready for some excitement in the sex department. I told her that a fellow law enforcement officer was on vacation and had left his apartment keys with me in case anyone needed a place to crash or take a Badge Bunny for some privacy. The rules were simple, leave it like you found it and bring your own booze, including soft drinks or drink mix. When in the apartment, leave a note in the mailbox by the door indicating that it was in use and when it would become available. Very simple system and it worked very well.

I told Millie we were looking for a suitable Badge Bunny to be the guest of honor in a gangbang at the apartment. She was thrilled as that would get her back in the game and certainly solve her boredom problem. We scheduled it for three days away. This was an excellent location as I had an apartment in the same complex where the eager participants could have a drink, and eat some of my famous chili while waiting for their turn, which was determined by drawing a number out of a box.

The rules were simple and the gangbang should proceed smoothly. Rule one was very simple, Everyone would wear a condom. Rule two was that everyone could have a second-round once everyone had a turn. Rule three was that after the second round, anyone who took a shower could come back for a blowjob or anal sex.

On the chosen day, fifteen off-duty officers arrived at my apartment and those so inclined had a beer or a drink. I had a huge pot of my best chili to date ready and on a warmer to keep it hot. Millie, a very attractive, thirty-year-old blond arrived, dressed in a pink micro-mini bathing suit. She drew the first number and it was determined that Carl would be first. She then led him to the prepared apartment. Twenty minutes later, he returned and the next person went to see Millie. Carl said that he just had the best piece of ass in his whole life. He then changed into a bathing suit and went to the pool to cool off and get ready for part two. This was pretty much how the day went.

I had drawn number seven and was horny and ready when my turn came. I entered the room to find Millie laying nude on the bed with a big smile on her face. She was having a good time. She told me she had several mild orgasms so far and was looking forward to many more. Her obvious high state of arousal indicated that not much foreplay would be required.

She said she would do me "cowboy style" as she knew that was what I really liked. I lay on my back as she climbed on and absorbed my hard cock deep into her pussy. She then proceeded to do the "pile-driver" really fucking me hard while rubbing her clit firmly on my cock. I tend to last longer in this position and really enjoyed the hard fucking she gave me. I managed to delay my orgasm until I felt the rumble began and her body began to stiffen. She was breathing rapidly and pushing hard on my cock which felt absolutely divine. I managed to cum almost at the same time as she did.

When my cock began to soften, she climbed off and said, "I must go the bathroom and freshen up for the next lucky bastard."

"See you in the next round," she said before closing the bathroom door. I returned to my apartment to make sure the food and drink supply were adequate as the gangbang gloriously continued.

After the first round, Millie showered, covered herself with a robe, and came to my apartment for a bite to eat and liquid refreshment. When done eating and relaxing a bit, she made a very sexy proposal.

She would be up for a threesome and would welcome us all to watch if the group so desired. Unanimously it was agreed. She requested to select the two participants for the threesome and said she would choose the two guys who gave her the best orgasms. Unfortunately, I did not make the cut. We followed her back to the apartment which had a very large master bedroom. We filed in and removed all furnishings to the family roomed except the bed.

Millie and the two lucky bastards got on the bed. She took the first hard cock in her mouth and the second in her pussy. The fuckfest began as we watched in awe. After ten minutes, she requested a position change, taking the cock from her pussy into her mouth and the other cock in her ass. Ten minutes later, Millie and both guys were cumming loudly and collapsed on the bed.

Millie then surprised us all by saying she had always wanted to have two cocks in her pussy at the same time and would suck a third cock if she had three new volunteers. Almost everyone raised their hands. Millie chose the participants for the next round. I was very fortunate to have the honors of getting the blowjob.

The first guy lay on the bed and Millie slid down his already hard cock. The next guy, with the help of a generous amount of KY jelly, slid his cock in her pussy also. They were positioned close to the side of the bed, allowing me to stand at the side of the bed and comfortably allow her to take my cock in her willing mouth. Millie almost immediately rolled into a very strong orgasm that continued for several minutes. Within ten minutes, both guys fucking her pussy, began to orgasm. It was visually very stimulating to those watching as the foursome played out. This was apparent as the observers were rubbing their hard cocks through their pants.

The two guys fucking her pussy left the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up before dressing. Millie was still very horny and pulled me onto the bed and began to deep-throat my still very rigid cock much to the observer's delight. My very hard cock was as deep in her throat as possible. I had a mind-blowing orgasm. She wrapped her arms around me and would not let me pull out, (not that I wanted to) until I was drained dry and my cock began to soften. As the observers drifted away looking for a cold beer, she looked me in the eye and said, "I really want to thank you for today. I had the most orgasms and best sex I ever had. We will do this again." We got off the bed and after cleaning up, we got dressed.

We again went to my nearby apartment for food, liquid nourishment, and, finally, a dip in the pool. Millie, much to our disappointment, said that she was totally used up. Her jaw was aching and her pussy and ass were much too sore to proceed. She suggested that next time, we should get a larger place and have two or three girls. We were very happy that she was looking forward to the next time.

Two weeks after the gangbang, I got a call from Millie. She asked if I had a long evening available in the next few days. I had a date scheduled but, hearing Millie, I decided to postpone it by a week and see what she had on her mind. I offered to take her to dinner but she had other ideas. She wanted to arrive about 7 pm and had a surprise for me. I agreed, anxious to see what the surprise would be.

At 7 pm, the doorbell rang. It was Millie and four younger ladies, all around twenty-five years of age. I invited them all in and offered them something to drink. Everyone accepted a glass of white wine and we sat down. After a few minutes of idle chit-chat, I learned that these young ladies worked for Millie and they usually shared stories about their love lives. Millie told me that these young ladies were interested in meeting and dating law enforcement officers. Millie had told them that Law Enforcement Officers were usually young, healthy, and clean. furthermore, they treated their fuck-buddies a lot better than the men they usually met in bars.

ALESSANDRA_BOYD
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ALESSANDRA_BOYD

I assured them that I thought that would be a great idea, particularly as these young ladies were very pretty. Millie said that the main reason that they came over tonight was that they did not believe that Millie had been the star of a gangbang recently and they dared her to prove it. Millie told them she could call a friend that was an officer and they could come over and watch her give me a blowjob. They dared her to do it and now they are ready to see if Millie had the guts to do it.

I went to the refrigerator and took out two bottles of Champagne and placed them, minus their corks, in wine cooler buckets of Ice. They asked what was next and I said I am going to pour us all a glass of Champagne, then go and take a nice quick shower and come out ten minutes later, shaved, very clean, and smelling good. The price of admission to see the great show that was coming was that everyone had to clad only in their bras and panties. That is except Millie as she would be totally naked.

The four of them looked puzzled or confused and started to say something when I went to the bathroom. I emerged a little longer than ten minutes later as promised, naked as a jaybird sporting a magnificent erection, caused by just thinking what was next. Not believing that I would come out naked in their presence, they had not undressed, except for Millie who was as naked as I was. Millie said that it looked like they did not want to watch her give me a blowjob.

One of the young ladies starting removing her blouse and was soon followed by the others. In a few minutes, they had neatly folded their clothing and stacked everything on the couch, and soon were refilling their wine glasses. Millie took a firm grip on my cock and said follow us into the bedroom ladies, the show is about to start.

We pretended to wrestle each other and she let me push her down on the bed. I immediately dove down and started to eat her pussy. She really put on a show, loudly moaning and pushing my face into her pussy. Millie loves to have her pussy eaten as well as all things sexual. She rarely thrashes around and does not make a lot of loud noises. Tonight, she was really loud and thrashing all over the bed. She must have orgasmed at least three times, pretending to almost pass out. About the third time she almost passed out, I rolled her over and entered her very wet pussy and fucked her really hard doggy style. She was screaming and grabbing the sheets with her balled-up hands.

The four young ladies were mesmerized staring intently as she continued to orgasm, some real and some for show She should have gotten an oscar. After about thirty minutes, we were covered with perspiration and breathing deeply. she rolled over and looked at her stunned co-workers and said, "Still want to see a blowjob?" They all answered yes.

I rolled over on my back as she pushed her pussy tight to my waiting face and proceeded to swallow most of my cock. Very soon, we were both really into a very animated sixty-nine. She was deep throating me as deep as I ever have been. It is a good thing that there was no Minister close by as I would have married her on the spot. I licked every inch of her pussy from her clit to her asshole.

I was very careful to limit contact with her clit as each time, I touched it firmly with my tongue she had a very strong orgasm. We were both very sweaty and close to exhaustion. I felt the rumbling of an orgasm starting through my cock. I wrapped both arms around her ass and shoved her clit hard on my tongue. I licked it firmly for several minutes as she had a horrific orgasm. She still managed to take my cum deep down her throat and swallow every drop.

After cleaning up and getting something cool to drink, we all returned to the family room. Millie and I were still naked, the young ladies still in their bras and sopping wet panties. We managed to finish off the rest of the ice-cold Champagne. Millie then asked the young ladies if they had any more questions and if so to ask me. They all assured us that they now believed every word that Millie would ever say.

I told them that they were now about eighty percent qualified to become official Badge Bunnies. What would be the benefit one of them asked? We can pick-up all the men we desire at almost any lounge or bar. Millie replied, that is correct, but can you be sure that they are not criminals, looking for young ladies to victimize? Officers have thorough background checks, psychological examinations, are usually very healthy, have frequent physicals, and if you were to be mistreated by one, he probably would be fired. This was something the vast majority did not want to risk.

They then asked what they had to do next to become one hundred percent Badge Bunnies. Millie said, "You have to have sex with a qualified law enforcement officer."

They looked at me and said, "Too bad we cannot qualify tonight. Your partner, will not be able to get it up again for a week."

Millie told them, they would be surprised and said just a blowjob from each of them would almost complete the requirements.

"What else will it take?" another one asked?

"He could eat each of your pussies, though I believe he would want to do more and you would be official."

One of the young ladies, a tall brunette walked over to me. knelt down and started sucking my half-hard cock. Within five minutes, I was fully hard. I removed her bra and panties and lay her on the bed and started licking her beautiful pussy. It did not take her long to have a nice orgasm.

The second lady, a pretty redhead, walked over removing her bra and panties. She knelt in front of me and slowly began to suck my cock. Before long, I was getting too close to cumming. I slowly removed my cock from her mouth. I lay her down on the bed and proceeded to eat her lovely pussy. She managed to orgasm in a short time.

The third young lady had been masturbating while watching and asked me to eat her pussy now as she was about to climax. I dove in as she lay down and started eating an already pulsating pussy. She managed to get to a full hard climax. She then began to suck my cock and in no time, I was starting to get close to cumming.

I asked her to save this one for the last lady who was standing nearby masturbating also. The fourth lady suggested we do a sixty-nine and finish together. We got on the bed and rolled into the sixty-nine position and began eating each other in a slow sensuous manner. This lady was talented, getting me fully hard in a few minutes. I licked and sucked her sweet pussy as she approached a very strong climax.

I could have cum at any time, but she was so gentle and loving that the euphoria just kept going. She started having small orgasms that continued to build in intensity. When she rolled to a full climax from me licking her clit, she rode it out allowing the climax to subside. She then removed her mouth from my nearly cumming cock. She gently pulled my face from her quaking pussy. She sweetly pleaded for me to finish in her ass. The other ladies were watching closely as Millie wrapped a hand full of ice around my cock. I was seconds away from cumming when the cold hand and ice on my cock quickly diverted the pending orgasm. I continued gently massaging her clit until my cock was ready to continue without cumming. Millie brought the KY jelly that really was not necessary due to the amount of saliva and pussy that covered her ass.

I lubed her ass and my cock then slowly entered her tight ass until buried to the hilt. I could not believe the intensity of the orgasm that started building almost immediately. She must have had several really hard orgasms before I joined her for the last one. We were now really done for the night.

It was now very late, and we had consumed several glasses of Champagne each. I did not want anyone to get arrested for drunk driving or have an accident on the way home. We took turns taking a shower and I broke out the supply of spare toothbrushes, toothpaste, and mouth wash. We all slept naked, arm and arm in my king-sized bed. The next day, Millie got up a little earlier than the rest of us and made a great breakfast for us.

After breakfast, we had another drawing. Each of the young ladies took a number from one to four from a box. We would have a one-on-one with each other in the next four weeks to make up for the quickies last night. Millie did not draw as she knew I had two days a week off and always saved one for her exclusively. She also knew she could come over anytime, before work, after work as well as on the other day off from work.

 

 

Published 
Written by Whitehouse5480
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments