Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anything for you

"Priya gives her husband a gift."

23
9 Comments 9
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Priya bent over the table and placed a rolled fifty Pound note up her right nostril, and, closing the left nostril with her index finger, inhaled. Guiding the note across the thick white line of powder on the mirror below and tilting her head back once the line had gone.

This is fucking crazy, she thought.

Tyrone watched Priya bend over. Her skirt, already short enough to show she wasn’t wearing any panties when she stood, riding up and leaving nothing to the imagination. He checked his phone. The last message was five mins ago:

“Should be there in 5 mins.”

Ty put the phone back in his pocket and approached Priya, wrapping his arms around her from behind, placing his head on her shoulder, and nuzzling her neck. Priya moaned in response, tilting her head toward him as Ty’s lips caressed her ear.

“Thank you so much for this, baby,” Ty said. The words arriving in a deep whisper that made Priya melt; his voice, it could persuade her to do anything.

“Anything for you, baby,” Priya replied breathlessly. She turned to face Ty, those chocolate brown eyes, so deep you could drown in them, staring into hers. Ty reached around and gave Priya’s tightly pulled jet black haired ponytail a playful tug.

“Time to get into character,” Ty said. “Bitch!” He smiled and tugged the ponytail again. Priya watched how happy her husband was and kissed him softly on the lips.

The intercom buzzed. Priya adjusted her skirt and walked over towards the sofa, while Ty’s finger pressed the walled button, allowing access to the room. The door opened and Ty walked toward it, greeting the person now appearing. Priya watched them. He was just the type she had expected. Young, with heavily tattooed arms and jeans that started halfway down his backside.

Ty leaned into his guest. “There’s beer and champagne in the fridge, and some coke on the table. I’ll be upstairs at all times, and you have one round each. You understand?” The guest smiled broadly and nodded.

“Now, you and your friends can have your fun, but no marks. This is my top earning girl and I get her back any different to how I gave her to you, well..” Ty paused at this point. At 6’5, he was comfortably taller than his guest. At 220 pounds, he was also a lot bigger. The guest nodded in affirmation. “She’s come up short one too many times and needs a reminder of how good she has it, you know what I mean?” Ty continued. “Stick to the plan and follow my lead.”

Ty and his guest now walked toward Priya.

“Bitch! Get your fat ass over here!” Ty said.

Priya’s pulse leapt. He we go…

Priya walked to where Ty was now standing.

“I warned you the last time and I’m tired of your excuses,” Ty started. “This guy here, his name is Dee, and he just bought your debt.”

Priya’s heart jumped into her mouth.

“Wait! What?” she said.

Dee smiled and took the lead. “You heard him, bitch! I own you now! And I got just the spot to put you to work. Before that though, you gotta audition.”

Ty laughed. He knew Dee would be perfect for this when they first met.

“What do you mean, audition?” Priya asked.

“You gotta earn your spot, and every day you ain’t working, your debt is just increasing,” Dee replied.

“I’ll leave you to put her thru her paces,” Ty said as he turned to leave the room. “Good luck with the audition.”

Priya watched as Ty left the room before focusing on Dee.

“Bitch, get over here and suck my dick!” The audio levels were perfect. The cameras all up and running. Ty sat and placed his tablet on the table, watching the many screens now on display, each showing the room from a myriad of different angles. He opened a beer and settled in.

Dee’s command had taken Priya by surprise. The jolt had caused her heart to race and the cocaine in her system to recirculate. In an almost dreamlike state, she dropped to her knees in front of him and unbuckled his belt before tugging at the button. As the jeans fell, a thick cock sprang toward her.

Priya closed her hand around it and ran it up and down Dee’s shaft while looking up at him. He stared back. “Bitch, earn your spot!” A shiver ran the entire length of Priya’s body as she opened her mouth and took Dee’s cock into it, closing her lips and sucking slowly. The cocaine now fueling her more wanton desires, Priya began moaning on Dee’s cock as her lips moved up and down it, her hands resting on his thighs.

“Yeah, that’s it. Show me how bad you want the spot,” Dee said.

Dee’s arrogance was turning Priya on and she took his cock as deep as she could, sucked hard, and ran her lips up to its head. She was enjoying this.

The door opened, and a volley of noise erupted. Two friends of Dee’s, Andre and CW, had turned up. The sudden noise jarred Priya, and she jerked her head back. 

“You started the party without us?” Andre asked. 

Dee laughed. “Nah, this is an audition. Party girl here wants to join the family, ain’t that right?” 

Priya looked at the floor. Her heart rate, already fast, had found another level. 

“That right?” Andre replied. “Then how come she still got her clothes on?” All three laughed. “Get up party girl and get naked!” 

As Priya got up, Andre approached her and his hands grabbed at her skimpy vest top. Pulling it over her head, he then moved them over her now exposed breasts and tweaked her rock-hard nipples. 

“Look at me, party girl,” Andre said, and Priya looked up. His fingers continued to play with her, sending mini pulses of pleasure through her. “Is Dee right? You wanna come work for us?” Priya's head spun, her mind incapable of forming a response.

Dee moved behind Priya and placed his hand between her thighs. “This pussy definitely answering yes!” 

Andre laughed. “Pussy betraying you, party girl?” 

Priya was now having both her nipples and her clit being stimulated. “I.. I..” she began, before another bolt of pleasure erupted in her. “I want to work for you” 

Both Andre and Dee laughed. “Good girl, now get on your knees and beg!” Andre said.

Priya, dropping back to her knees, looked up at them both. “Please, please, let me work for you!” 

EmaHenderson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmaHenderson

Andre removed his cock from his jeans and ran it along Priya’s lower lip. “Suck this and I’ll think about it!” 

CW walked back into the room, holding some beer bottles in his left hand while drinking from a champagne bottle. He offers Andre and Dee a beer and watches as Priya’s head bobs on Andre’s cock.

“Party girl’s head game is tight, CW. Go check it out,” Dee said.

Andre laughed. “Hey! She hasn’t convinced me yet, ain’t that right party girl?”

Priya didn’t respond but sucked long on Andre’s cock.

CW walked behind Priya. “All good. Party girl got a fat ass,” he said as he tapped her ass with his foot twice. “Stick it out for me, party girl.”

Priya shuffled herself back a little and leant forward, arching her back and pushing her ass out.

“Party girl wants your cock CW, look at her, pushing her ass out like that,” Andre said.

CW laughed. “Come on party girl, let’s go to the sofa,” CW tugged Priya away from Andre’s glistening cock by her hair and toward the sofa. “Get up there on all fours and stick your fat ass out!” Priya did as she was told and soon felt CW’s hands groping her now presented backside.

Dee walked around to Priya’s head, hard on in hand, “Open up party girl,” and guided his cock into her mouth. He felt her lips move up and down and then a heavy moan vibrating along its base.

CW slapped Priya’s ass, causing her to fall forward onto Dee’s thick cock. Taking a position behind her, CW ran his heavy head along Priya’s wet slit before pushing it into her.

Dee grabbed Priya’s hair and forced her head down onto his cock, causing the gagging noises she was now making as CW's cock continued to meet little resistance. Dee groaned low. The sounds trying to escape from Priya’s mouth felt good around his cock.

“Yo, Andre, grab me a beer,” Dee asked. Andre approached, gave a bottle to Dee and drank from the champagne bottle.

The hilt of CW’s cock now had Priya’s pussy stretched around it. He grabbed her hips, withdrew to the tip, and then began to fuck her. The pleasure coming from between her legs was incredible; she looked up and saw both Dee and Andre drinking, as Dee’s cock steadily fucked her mouth. The experience had been even more arousing than she expected, and she felt her orgasm building. CW had continued to quicken his pace and was now fucking her hard and fast. Andre had convinced Dee to let him use Priya’s mouth. The trigger was when she heard Dee tell CW to not wear her pussy out, and that he was next. Her entire body just spasmed and her orgasm ripped through her.

Andre laughed. “Her eyes rolling around her head, CW.”

Dee moved toward CW. “Hey! Get out that pussy. It’s my turn!”

CW laughed, withdrew, and gave Priya’s ass a hard slap.

Andre tugged at Priya’s hair and she looked up. “After my boy Dee, it’s my turn party girl!”

Dee positioned himself behind Priya, grabbed her hips, and pushed into her. Priya yelled out as her pussy stretched around Dee’s cock, Andre forcing her mouth down onto his cock again.

Dee found his rhythm, looked down, and watched Priya’s pussy swallowing his cock. “Damn, this pussy good. This is Dee’s retirement fund right here!” He began slapping Priya’s ass with each thrust in.

Priya was in heaven. The trash talking, hair grabbing, ass slapping experience she was now getting were taping into her deeper desires and arousing her intensely.

Andre looked down at Priya. “You hear that party girl? Your pussy gonna be funding Dee’s retirement.”

Priya sucked harder on Andre’s cock, before removing it and smiling at him. “Yeah.”

Andre laughed and looked at her. “Freaky party girl! You want this cock in your pussy baby?”

Priya nodded. “Yeah, fuck me with this cock now.” And ran her tongue around its tip.

“Yo, Dee, let me have some of that pussy,” said Andre.

Dee slapped Priya’s ass as he pulled out of her. “I’ll be back, bitch!”

CW quickly filled the space that Andre left and presented his cock to Priya. He grabbed her hair at the base of the ponytail and thrust his cock into her mouth. Priya sucked and swirled her tongue around CW’s sticky cock as she felt Andre behind her. She felt his head probing her already twice fucked pussy, before moaning again as Andre’s cock found its entrance.

Dee joined CW and waved his cock in front of Priya’s face. “Come on party girl, show me how nasty you get.”

Priya removed CW’s cock and smiled. She licked Dee’s cock head before doing the same to CW’s, sucking on each of their cock heads, then taking them alternately into her mouth. Andre fucked Priya harder, watching her sucking on two cocks.

Priya began to push back on Andre. She could feel her second orgasm beginning.

“Party girl cumming again.” Andre laughed and sped up his pace.

CW grabbed her hair and fucked Priya’s mouth as fast as Andre was her pussy. CW felt vibrations up his cock as Priya clamped her lips down and sucked hard as her orgasm took full control. He continued to fuck her mouth, before yelling out and emptying his load into Priya’s mouth.

“Swallow it all party girl,” CW said.

Priya swallowed.

“Open your mouth, let me check,” CW asked.

Priya smiled, opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue.

Andre removed his cock from Priya’s pussy and moved round to her head while Dee walked behind her. They both entered her roughly. Dee fucked her hard and fast, while Andre kept pace with him in her mouth.

“Look at me, party girl. Look me in the eye while I cum down your throat,” Andre said.

Priya looked up and Andre’s cock begin twitching in her mouth. He moaned out and, once again, Priya’s mouth was filling with cum. Dee yelled out and grabbed Priya’s hips, pushing deeply into her. She felt his cock quickly pull out from her pussy and then a hot stream of cum splash along her spine. A second covered her puckered asshole. Dee slapped Priya’s ass.

“Damn party girl, you gonna make me rich.” He said.

Priya slumped forward. The boys got dressed and grabbed another beer each before walking out of the room.

Ty was waiting in the hallway.

“Dee, that was amazing. CW, Andre, you did real good.”

He handed Dee a folded set of bills.

“You three go have some fun. You deserve it.”

Ty walked into the room and over to a still slumped Priya. He stroked her hair and helped her up.

“Baby, you were incredible! I can’t wait to edit it,” he said.

Priya smiled.

“Anything for you.”

Published 
Written by asha_oxford
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments