Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anniversary Debauchery – Part II, the Conclusion

"Bored wife finds more fun than she expected."

8
5 Comments 5
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words
The two college boys looked at each other and quickly got up. They introduced themselves to Bill and Becky. Brett was the cocky one and the other quiet lanky college student was Russell. Bill and Becky found out they were both juniors in a local college and were celebrating Russell’s birthday. Becky also noticed that both boys were showing large bulges in the tight jeans as they all walked towards the pleasure room.

Breeze was waiting at the pleasure room door wearing a pink thin lace bra and pink boy short panties that showed off a very distinctive camel toe. She greeted Bill with a hug and a squeeze of his still stiff cock. Bill responded with a moan and tried to kiss her.

“Not yet, lover boy,” Breeze said as she pushed him away.

“I heard you have a talented tongue,” Breeze winked as she greeted Becky.

Becky looked embarrassed as she embraced Breeze. “I love the feeling of your large breasts against my chest,” Breeze whispered as they hugged.

“And who are these two horny boys?” Breeze asked. “I didn’t invite them.”

“I did,” Becky interjected.

“Boys, there is a fee to use this room.”

“It is his birthday. I will pay,” Brett replied as he reached for his wallet and paid Breeze. “I hope it will be worth our time.”

“It will be if you listen to me,” Breeze replied with a hint of sexual innuendo.

The group walked into the dimly light room. It contained a cozy sofa, a high back chair and a high red leather padded bench on wheels. On closer inspection, Bill noticed the straps on each leg of the chair and also straps on the bench. He also noticed various straps, crops, whips and blindfolds hanging on one wall under a small light and then also some restraints on another wall.

Breeze noticed Bill’s gaze and explained that this was the Pleasure Room, emphasizing the word pleasure with a wicked smile.

Breeze took the lead as everyone looked around the room. “I think the men have too many clothes on. Becky help me, help the men take their clothes off. Now, no touching boys as we help you with your clothes.”

Becky walked over to Brett and Russell while Breeze walked over to Bill. They both slowly unbuttoned the mens' shirt while planting kisses on the mens' neck and chest. Becky started by following Breeze’s lead but then she got lost in her own desires. She sucked on Brett’s nipples and stroked his hairy chest with her fingers. Both Bill and Brett tried to touch the women but Breeze’s harsh reprimands stop them.

Next came their pants and underwear. Russell was watching the show intently while rubbing his swollen member through his pants patiently waiting his turn. Becky knelt down as she unbuckled Brett’s pants and pulled down his underwear releasing his cock. Bill was looking on with jealousy and lust as Becky undid her dress while kneeling before Brett.

Brett’s cock twitched as it was released and it twitched again when Becky dropped her dress revealing her amble bosom encased in her red and black lace bra. “Oh fuck!” Brett moaned as Becky’s lips slid up and down his shaft as she looked up at him. Becky’s pussy was on fire, being exposed and sucking on a young cock was driving her crazy. She needed to be fucked soon.

“Your wife is a slut, is she?” Breeze teased Bill as she stroked his exposed cock. Bill didn’t even notice that Breeze removed his pants and underwear since he was so busy staring as his wife.

Bill gasped as Breeze’s lips engulfed his swollen cock head. “Yes,” he moaned as Breeze slowly licked the underside of his cock, the blue veins pulsating on his shaft.

Becky then turned her attention to Russell, leaving Brett unfulfilled. “Hello birthday boy. Do you have something for me?” she teased as she undid his shirt while massaging his stiff rod. “It feels so long,” she cooed as she undid his pants. Russell moaned as Becky released his cock from his boxer shorts. “Holy shit!” she gasped as his cock popped out. It was a thin cock but very long, it looked about eight and half inches to Becky, much longer than her husband’s cock and it was dripping pre-cum.

Becky licked her lips and stood up. “Take off my bra, the clasp is in the front,” she motioned to Russell. He undid her bra while she cupped his balls. “Your balls are so tight, so full of cum. Is that for me?” she teased.

Russell was so close to cumming. Becky didn’t know it but he was very inexperienced with women and had only had sex once, which was a quickie on campus. Becky knelt down again and rubbed his cock between her tits as everyone looked on. Her full breasts enveloped his cock, only his pre-cum covered tip was showing and Becky licked it with her swirling tongue.

Russell started to tit fuck her. His hands grasped her light brown hair as his thrusts continued. He admired her hard nipples and the softness of her tits. He really wasn’t into older women but Becky was quickly changing his mind.

In the meantime, Breeze led a dazed Bill by his stiff cock over to the chair and strapped his legs to the front of the chair and his arms to the side of the chair completely immobilizing him. His cock was pointing straight up with pre-cum dripping down the side. All the while, he watched intently his once shy wife playing with Russell’s cock. She looked so sexy kneeling there with just her garter belt, stockings and high heels and he wanted her so much right now.

Becky then reached around and fingered Russell’s ass and he came. His body jerked as massive amounts of cum sprayed over Becky’s chest, face and hair. Becky licked cum off her lips as she then pushed Russell away, his limp cock still dripping with cum.

Breeze then gently pushed Brett against the wall while kissing him. ‘Remember, be good,” she whispered as she shackled his wrists above his head to the restraints against the wall. “Stud, it will be your turn soon,” she cooed as she stroked and teased his thick shaved cock and balls.

“Please,” he moaned as she walked away and then shackled Russell right next to him.

“I will be back,” she said as she left the room with a bounce to her step.

Becky walked over to Bill. “I am such a bad girl. Will you spank me?” she asked him as she turned and pressed her ass against his swollen cock. Bill tried to stay mad but the softness of her ass cheeks against his cock was too much. “You are wicked woman,” he groaned.

She reached for his cock and placed the tip over her puffy pussy lips. His tip slid between them and then rubbed against her clit. She pressed harder against his cock and was so aroused that the heat of his cock tip against her clit sent her over the edge. Her body shook with a violent orgasm as she pinched her nipples with one hand while the other held his cock against her clit. The two college boys strained against their restraints, their cocks aching once more.

“Oh gawd,” she moaned as her orgasm swept over her body. Bill tried to thrust harder and sink his cock in her pussy but the restraints and her hand held him back. Just then, Breeze walked in with Pleasure, who was just wearing knee high shiny black leather boots with pointed tips and a small black leather G-string.

“You are a bad girl,” Breeze commented. “You need to be punished.” Breeze and Pleasure then led Becky over to the padded bench and pushed her face down and then strapped her in.

HelenEnigm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenEnigm

Her ass and pussy were exposed at one end and her face rested on the front.

Pleasure looked around the room and checked out the three bound men’s cocks. Brett and Bill’s cocks were still standing tall while Russell’s drooped down a bit with cum over the tip. “We can’t have that,” as Pleasure started to kiss Russell’s chest, then sunk lower and looked up and took his now growing rod in her mouth. He moaned as she sucked hard while massaging his balls until his cock was standing tall with the others.

Breeze moved over to Bill and straddled his legs while Becky and the others looked on. “I think you like black woman,” she teased him while her soft pink panties slid up and down his shaft while he leaned forward and sucked on her puffy nipples through her thin bra. She moaned in delight as he nibbled on her now hard nipples while pulling her panties to the side and coating his cock with her pussy juices.

“I love white men cock,” Breeze panted as she lowered her spread legs over his stiff cock. Bill groaned as he watched his throbbing cock enter her pussy. “Fuck her hard, honey,” Becky urged as she watched her husband enjoy his gift. Meanwhile, Pleasure rolled the bench with Becky on it so Becky was facing Brett’s erection. “Your turn with the MILF,” she said as she pushed Becky face on to Brett’s cock.

Brett cried out in relief as Becky’s hungry lips surrounded his swollen member. He pulled at the restraints, he desperately wanted to reach out and pull her closer.

“Now, birthday boy, a treat for you, “ Pleasure whispered as she unshackled Russell and led him to Becky’s exposed ass and pussy. “Fuck her hard, she wants more of your cum.” Russell looked down and admired her spread ass cheeks, her tight rosebud and most of all, her puffy pussy lips surrounded by wisps of pubic hair. All surrounded by her garter belt and stockings. “Brett, you should see this MILF’s juicy pussy,” Russell taunted as he rubbed his long cock over her crack and slit.

Bill heard Becky’s muffled moans as she sucked Brett’s cock while Russell’s cock slowly entered Becky’s pussy. It drove him crazy and he thrust his cock deeper inside Breeze who was now holding him tight so she wouldn’t fall off his lap. “Harder, lover boy,” Breeze gasped. She then quickly undid her bra and it dropped to the floor.

“Don’t cum so quickly,” Pleasure meanwhile whispered to Russell as she pressed her naked boobs against his back and pinched his nipples while he was fucking Becky. Russell was like a mad man now impaling Becky’s pussy. “Oh yes,” he moaned as he felt her muscle clamp around his cock. Faster, he thrust as he felt another orgasm approach. Becky’s muffled moans of delight got louder along with Brett’s gasps of pleasure every time Russell thrust and drove Brett’s cock deeper down Becky’s throat. The room was awash in cardinal lust.

Breeze was now bouncing up and down on Bill’s lap getting closer to release. Bill was having a tough time keeping his mouth clamped over Breeze’s wonderful nipples and breasts. Then he felt Breeze hold him tight as her orgasm surged through her body quickly followed by Russell’s scream as he came inside Becky. This was too much for Bill who released his hot cum inside Breeze, which caused her to have another orgasm.

Becky first felt Russell’s throbbing spear explode inside her and then heard Bill and Breeze’s cries of pleasure as well. She felt herself cumming just as Brett filled her throat with his seed. She gagged, gasped and trembled from having her pussy and mouth filled with cum while her own orgasm washed over her. She was light headed and overpowered from her intense orgasm and felt cum dripping from her mouth and pussy.

Bill looked over at his cum covered wife with a mixture of lust and pride. He wanted her even more now and felt his cock twitch inside Breeze while the thought swirled in his brain.

“Did that feel good, Mr. Cocky?” Pleasure asked Brett after she pulled Becky away from Brett’s cock. All Brett could do was smile with relief. His cock had been so hard for so long this evening and he finally got to cum.

“I remember you wanting to taste her pussy as well,” Pleasure commented. “That’s okay,” Brett replied. He didn’t want to taste his friend’s cum but Pleasure had other ideas as she untied him.

“Clean her pussy,” Pleasure order and reinforced her seriousness by taking a whip from the toy wall and snapping it. Everyone jumped as the whip snapped and Brett quickly moved between Becky’s legs. He reluctantly licked and a quick hard slap of his balls by Pleasure made him focus on pleasing and cleaning Becky.

Breeze meanwhile got off Bill’s lap and walked over to Becky's cum covered face. “I heard you like pussy too,” she teased as she spread her engorged pussy lips. “Lick baby,” she cooed. Becky moaned as she felt Brett lick and suck on her clit and then with desire, started to lick Breeze’s cum coated pussy lips and clit as well. Only the second time in her life she tasted another woman’s sweet nectar and she was beginning to enjoy it. Breeze grabbed Becky’s hair as chills ran up and down her spine from the actions of Becky’s tongue.

“Bill, you wife is a great pussy licker,” Breeze managed to say between moans.

“I think she needs to be spanked,” Pleasure observed as she untied Bill and showed him a riding crop.

Pleasure then took the crop and slapped Brett’s ass. “Ouch,” he gasped. “Why did you do that?”

“You shouldn’t be keeping panties that don’t belong to you,” Pleasure admonished. “Go get those panties and give them to her husband.”

Brett went over to his clothes and found the damp panties. He reluctantly gave them to Bill.

Pleasure noticed Brett’s swaying erection and gave it a sharp slap with the crop. “I think you and birthday boy have had enough fun,” Pleasure said. “Pick up your clothes and go.” Brett bent over in pain, grabbed his clothes and then left with Russell who was wearing a wide grin after having two orgasms.

“Now, where were we?” Pleasure said. She handed the crop to Bill and motioned toward Becky’s exposed ass. “Spank her, she needs it.”

Bill aroused again at the sight of his wife licking Breeze’s pussy slapped his wife’s ass tentatively at first with the crop but then harder as he heard her cries of both pleasure and pain. His cock grew harder as her moans increased. Pleasure moved over to Breeze and kissed her passionately while Breeze squeezed Pleasure’s upturned perky breasts. Bill hit Becky’s upper thighs with the crop and heard Becky moan, “More.”

Breeze moved away from Becky as Breeze and Pleasure continued to kiss and finger each other.

Becky gasped for air and then begged, “Fuck me Master!”

Bill dropped the crop and then plunged his cock deep inside Becky. She came instantly; her body shook and trembled as Bill thrust hard against her ass grasping her cheeks for support.

“You are my cum slut!” Bill cried as his balls pressed against her inner thighs.

“I am cumming again!” she yelled as another orgasm racked over her body. Her words aroused Breeze and Pleasure who held each other tight as their own orgasms washed over their bodies.

Bill finally came and collapsed on top of his wife. He awoke later lying on the sofa with his wife’s lips over his growing cock. “Happy Anniversary, Master,” she cooed and then kissed him lovingly.

Published 
Written by cal_jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments