Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ann and My Neighbor's Daughter

"My neighbor's 18 year old daughter and I team up to pleasure my lover."

16
4 Comments 4
46.3k Views 46.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Famous Story
I met Ann on a married adult dating site several months ago. Ann is 44 years old and her pride and joy are her 40D tits. Her nipples are incredibly sensitive and it takes very little effort to get her pussy dripping and crying to be eaten and fucked. In the short time that we’ve been seeing each other, there’s not much we haven’t done. Although she prefers having her pussy fucked and sucking the cum out of my cock, she also enjoys a little ass fucking once in a while. She’s a sex addict's dream! Ann and I are both married but our sex lives at home are lacking. Neither wants to divorce our spouses but we both agree that we need regular fucking and sucking.

One of the things Ann has asked to try with me is a threesome. Another man or another woman would be fine. It doesn’t matter to her. I decided to surprise her and invite my neighbor’s daughter to be waiting in the hotel room with me when Ann walks in for her weekly ride on my cock.

Jennifer is 18 years old and is a big girl of about 5’9” tall and around 170 pounds. She is a LOT of woman. She has humongous boobs, a round ass and an insatiable sexual appetite. I know this because she has shared her sexual adventures with me since she was about 16. She has tried to seduce me for years but I always fought the temptation. She’s my neighbor’s daughter, for cripe’s sake and I needed to wait until she was legal anyway. I was very tempted many times but I always rejected her advances. I told Jen of my plan to surprise Ann with a threesome and Jen immediately agreed to aid and abet.

Jen had told me that she has had bisexual tendencies ever since she reached puberty and I also knew that Ann had enjoyed female lovers herself in the past. This is going to be fun. Jen and I are waiting in the hotel room when Ann walks in for our scheduled weekly fuck-fest. Ann is absolutely delighted to see the big busted young beauty sitting there with a lusty smile on her face.

I introduce them and we make pleasant conversation for just a few minutes on the couch with Ann sitting between Jen and me. Per plan, Jen suddenly and unexpectedly reaches around behind the back of Ann’s neck and plants a firm wet kiss on her lips. Ann instinctively opens her mouth to accept Jen’s tongue and then Jen sucks Ann’s tongue into her mouth.

As I watched these two totally excited ladies kissing and sucking each others’ tongues, my dick rises to full attention. But I would like to get into this action. I suggest that we adjourn to the bed. I pull the covers down and Jen and I lead Ann hand in hand over to the sheets. Ann lies down in the middle of the bed and Jen quickly lies down next to her to continue the passionate kissing. I strip down to my t-shirt and slowly unbutton Ann’s blouse.

Once the blouse is open, Ann and Jen both sit up so Jen can unhook and remove Ann’s bra and examine those 40Ds. Ann then pulls Jen’s sweater over her head and likewise unhooks her bra and releases her large boobs. To Ann’s surprise and delight, both of Jen’s nipples are pierced with little dangly rings hanging from each of them. Ann smiles as she gently touches the big areoles and watches with delight as Jen’s nipples go into erection. They both stare at the other’s tits and begin to giggle. They both KNOW that this is going to be fun. Ann and Jen again lie down kissing and caressing each others’ tits. While they are totally distracted, I’m sitting on the other side of Ann unbuckling her belt and unbuttoning her slacks.

Ann is hardly aware that I am baring her below the waist since she is totally involved with Jen’s lips, tongue and tits. However, when I finally get her pants undone, she instinctively lifts her hips so I can pull her slacks and panties off of her. What a hot scene this is……these two women, one half naked and the other totally naked, kissing and hugging, are both getting themselves fully prepared for some good, old fashion pussy eating and fucking.

Now naked, Ann rolls onto her back and pulls Jen on top of her torso, nipples to nipples. At the same time, Ann draws her knees up and spreads her thighs giving me full access to her pussy. As Jen and Ann kiss, I lightly touch my finger on Ann’s clit. She twitches. Then I test her readiness by sliding my forefinger slowly into her vagina. Ann moans with a mouthful of Jen’s tongue. Ann’s hands are all over Jen’s tits. I can tell that Ann wants to feel Jen’s pussy as she is blindly fumbling with her jeans button. I decide to help. I move her hand away from the button so she can go back to paying attention to the now hard nipples rubbing against hers. I quickly remove Jen’s jeans and her thong bikinis.

As Ann’s hand immediately drops down to Jen’s pussy, I shift my attention back to hers. Ann moans loudly as my tongue begins to play with her clit and my thumb buries into her soaking wet pussy. As I suck her clit, I add my forefinger to my thumb and then my middle finger and then my ring finger. I’ve got most of my whole hand inside of her, practically fist fucking her as I use my tongue to pleasure her clit. Ann spreads her thighs as wide as she can get them trying to allow me to full access.

Ann’s got her fingers in Jen’s pussy while the two women suck on tongues. Ann’s pending orgasm was obvious. I could sense it. Ann begins to shake uncontrollably and she clenches her Kegal muscles on my fingers. She squeezes Jen’s bare pussy and sucks her tongue as wave after wave of ecstasy sends her to the heaven of sexual pleasure. Ann’s whole body is quivering as she has one orgasm on top of another. It’s wearing on all of us. Finally Ann collapses in exhaustion and Jen and I let out our own gasps. We have succeeded. We made Ann cum over and over again. The smile on Ann’s face reflects the happiness we have brought to her!

As soon as Ann recovers, Jen says “Uncle Ronnie, Miss Ann has been a very bad girl. She was kissing and fondling another woman while her pussy was being eaten by a man other than her husband. Don’t you think she deserves to be punished?”

Jennifer has always called me Uncle Ronnie, even though there is no blood relationship.

Loren_Brice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Loren_Brice

I responded that I agreed but added “Only if she agrees she deserves punishment”.

Ann eagerly responds “Yes….I’m a very bad girl. I need to be spanked”.

“Well, kneel down on the floor at the foot of the bed and bend your tits and head over on the bed. Uncle Ronnie and I are going to spank your bad ass” Jen orders.

Ann quickly complies and prepares to have her bare ass whipped. Jen take the first whack and it is NOT gentle. Ann lets out a little yelp while Jen and I revel in the sight of her ass cheek jiggling. Then I take a healthy swing at the other cheek, prompting another cry of pleasure. Jen smacks her ass hard again and I immediately follow with another crack of my own.

We keep up the painful pleasure for several minutes until Ann’s ass is a bright pink. With that, Jen and I proceed to bend down and repeatedly kiss Ann’s respective ass cheeks. Then Jen says “I don’t think Miss Ann has been punished enough, Uncle Ronnie. I think you need to fuck her in the ass.”

Again, I ask Ann if she thinks that she needs more punishment and she quickly agrees. By this time my dick is throbbing. There’s a little drop of cum forming on my pee slit. I just can’t wait to skewer Ann’s little wrinkled brown ring.

Jen opens up a tube of KY and very carefully begins to lube Ann’s ass. She puts a copious amount of the gel on Ann’s anus and slowly pushes it into her rectum with her finger. She adds some more KY and then runs two fingers into Ann’s ass. She leaves her fingers embedded until she senses Ann’s sphincter relaxing. A little more KY and now three fingers. “There…..you’re ready to have your ass fucked” Jen avers.

Jen licks the little drop of cum of the head of my dick and says “You taste good, Uncle Ronnie”. She then takes my whole cock into her mouth and gently cups my balls in her hand.

“I’ve wanted to do that every since I was a teenager, Uncle Ronnie. But you always rejected me. I guess I owe Miss Ann for allowing me to be in this party today. But she still deserves to be fucked in her ass.” Then she stokes my cock for a minute or so with more KY.Jen guides the head of my dick to Ann’s lubricated pucker hole.

Then she say’s “Don’t push in yet, Uncle Ronnie……I want you to be rock hard before you fuck Miss Ann’s ass”. With that, Jen goes behind me, spreads my ass cheeks wide and sticks her tongue deep into my asshole. The sensation is wonderfully stimulating and my cock stands straight up. Then she reaches around my waist and grabs my shaft. “Go in slow and easy, Uncle Ronnie”.

Jen is obviously very familiar with anal sex. She knows TOO much. I arch my back and press forward. The head of my dick literally disappears into Ann’s rectum. She lets out a little moan of painful pleasure. Jenn, still holding the shaft of me cock, pulls me back out. Then she pushes my tool back in again but this time allows me to slowly push in until my pubic hair hides Ann’s anus.

Ann’s moan this time is much more of pleasure and not of pain at all. I remain motionless for several seconds then ask her if she is ready to have her ass fucked. She responds “Fuck my ass, Ronnie…fuck me in my ass”. Jen moves back to the bed, lies down with legs spread and puts her bare shaved pussy in Ann’s face. Jen had told me that she has been shaving her pussy since she was a young teen and had sent me pictures of it but this is the first time I’ve ever seen it up front and personal.

“Here’s the rest of your punishment, Miss Ann…eat my hot, wet pussy while Uncle Ronnie shoves his hard cock in your ass”. Ann immediately kisses the bare vulva in front of her and then sucks on Jen’s swollen pink clit. Ann is obviously very taken with this teen’s bare twat ready to be licked and pleasured. It smells delightful and is dripping with juices. Jen instinctively slides her pussy forward and bends her knees so that her feet are on the floor on either side of Ann’s shoulders.

Jen is moaning uncontrollably and gripping the bed sheets as Ann methodically alternates by sucking Jen’s clit then running her tongue deep into her pussy. It doesn’t take Jen very long before Ann’s tongue fucking brings about the desired result. Jen is first to cum. We forgot to tell Ann that Jen will often spew her own ejaculate when she orgasms. Jen begins to shake and grabs a pillow to put over her face. Her loud moan would wake the dead without the pillow. Her ejaculate covers Ann’s face.

Ann is totally into giving Jen pleasure and is getting off on the aroma of sex and the running pussy juices. I’m now pounding my dick deep into Ann’s rectum when I feel her rectal muscles contract. I can’t hold back any longer. With one final thrust, that wonderful feeling of warmth fills my groin and my dick shoots its first wad. Ann feels my hot cum bathing deep into her ass and contracts her rectal muscles again squeezing out another load. The combination of sexual sensations feeding Ann’s mouth, her nose and her rectum are more than she can stand. She lets out a loud groan and her whole body trembles. This is a huge orgasm for Ann and the sight of it gives Jenn another wave.

With all three of us cumming together, each orgasm is feeding on the other. We stay connected. Ann’s mouth to Jenn’s pussy and my cock to Ann’s ass, for several exhausting minutes. Soon the natural contractions of Ann’s colon force my softening dick out and it falls limp against her asshole. As I move away, I see a little stream of my thick seed running out of her ass and down to her pussy slit. What a sight.

I adjourn to the bathroom to get a warm washcloth in order to wipe Ann’s soiled ass. When I return, Ann and Jen are back up on the bed together, tits to tits and in a deep embrace and kiss. Jen tastes her own pussy juice on Ann’s lips and tongue. The whole room smells of sex.

I sit down on the bed next to Ann and lift her legs like a mother raising her baby’s legs to clean his bottom during a diaper change. Ann giggles as Jen and I spread her ass cheeks so I can dab her bottom with the warm cloth. Afterward we pull up the covers and agree that we could each use a little nap. So we each kiss other and form a tight spoon threesome so we can drift off to dreamland. Sleep tight my happy little pussies! It’s been a VERY successful afternoon.
Published 
Written by ronniemcdonald
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments