Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

And Then There were Three

"Gemma and Amy join Phil for a threesome."

12
7 Comments 7
6.7k Views 6.7k
6.0k words 6.0k words


We were under no illusions; for my friend Gemma and I to test our naughty illicit relationship in this way was going to be hard for both of us. We’d chatted and joked about it on Lush, of course. Even before we had actually met in person for the first time, a sexy threesome had slowly become a regular part of our cyber fantasy sessions. My ultimate fantasy to have two women at the same time had been played out many, many times between us - different participants, different roles, different outcomes but always lots of orgasms for all involved. The next step was to try a cyber threesome, so we had invited an intimate female lush friend of hers to join in with one of our chats. That had been incredibly hot for all concerned and in a marathon cyber session that had lasted many hours we all sucked, fucked and licked our way to several orgasms each as we pictured the other participants getting off on the sexy scene.

Then we met. In person. Everything changed. We both became completely obsessed. We made even more time for one another in our already busy lives, both virtual and real. What started out as "just one meeting" turned into a fully blown affair that saw us meeting regularly in hotels for torrid nights of passion and fantasy. And Gemma was my very fantasy; her long, dark hair, sparkling sexy eyes, firm and full breasts were like catnip to me. Her slender legs and gorgeous firm ass combined with her petite stature made me instantly hard as soon as I saw her. I loved the way she had to stand on tiptoe just to kiss me – at 6’1’’ I towered over her and my slender build and strong arms seemed to drive her wild. She became my friend and confidante – made me laugh ‘til I choked and could make me erect at the snap of her fingers – talk about Pavlov’s dogs!

So when Gemma told me she had confided in her friend Amy about us I thought she was insane - we both had a lot to lose from betrayal or discovery. Then Gemma sent me a picture of Amy. Wow! Amy looked very attractive with a suggestion of naughtiness and mischief in her cute smile. And Gemma confessed she had an ulterior motive in both confessing our meetings and sending me her friend's picture; as it turned out, Amy appeared to have the hots for Gemma big time. They would send each other links to erotic stories and had kissed and groped in drunken moments. Gemma admitted she found the prospect of sex with Amy intriguing and that she had masturbated furiously many times imagining Amy touching her and licking, but couldn't pluck up the courage to actually "do the deed". She wanted me to arrange another meeting for us, but she wanted to get Amy to come with her for a threesome. To be honest I was torn; to realise every man’s fantasy of two girls was a strong pull, but I was concerned about how I would feel – knowing she cybered with others was one thing but to see her actually having sex with another person might provoke jealousy in me. I explained this to her and she admitted that she had the same qualms. So we agreed that we would try it just once, but with no holds barred; if afterwards either of us decided it hadn’t felt right then we would not repeat the experience.

I met them as they walked out of the tube station. They both looked great, arm-in-arm, smiling and giggling to each other as they spotted me over the barrier. I greeted Gemma with a gentle kiss on the lips and a squeeze, and turned to Amy. Her picture had not done her justice. Early twenties, I guessed, around 5'4'', a pretty face, long cascades of dark hair that tumbled over her ample chest. Her legs were long and toned, her ass firm and softly curved. In short she looked delectable. I gave her an awkward hug and kissed her cheeks. She smiled but she was trembling lightly.

“Amy it is lovely to finally meet you - it’s going to be great” I reassured her “and if it gets too much for you – for any of us…”, I glanced over at Gemma“…then we can stop, ok?”.

They both nodded and smiled nervously.

"Think you can handle us both?” Gemma asked, grinning cheekily.

“I will give it my best shot” I promised.

"I expect way more than one shot out of your today!" she laughed.

Instead of walking back past the same hotel receptionist, who had checked me in 30 minutes previously, with two gorgeous girls on my arm – a bit suspicious – I gave Amy the spare key, and directed her to the hotel and the room. Then I gave her my instructions.

“There is an open bottle of wine in the ice-bucket. Have a glass, and drink it up - it will help calm your nerves. Then take off everything except your underwear and your heels and sit in the armchair. And wait. We will be along in a few minutes”.

She nodded sheepishly, and set off. I turned to Gemma, who was looking perplexed.

“You and I have a quick errand to run” I grinned.

The adult emporium was a two-minute walk away. I had spotted it from the cab and thought Gemma would like to choose something for the task I had planned. I knew she would be embarrassed – she blushed bright red as I guided her into the store - but when I told her what we were there for she giggled and started to scan the displays for a suitable item. It didn’t take long; I was a little surprised at her choice but not overly – had shopped for it myself I might have gone for something bigger, but she went with an average size (similar to my own). As we walked out of the store she nervously shoved the bag into my hand.

“You carry it. In case we are stopped and searched. You know…by the Police or something! Oh God, I wonder if the girl thought I was going to use it on you?”

When we got to the room, Amy had done as she was instructed but was sitting nervously and self-consciously on the edge of the chair, covering herself with her arms. But she looked fantastic. She was very shapely and looked incredibly sexy. In fact she looked like the girl next door – not some hard-body porn actress – and exuded proper, real-world sexiness. Today was going to be great!

“Well you can’t sit there half-naked on your own” I announced, and stepped behind Gemma, lifting her dress over her head to reveal gorgeous black lace underwear and matching black nylon hold-up stockings with lace tops. Stunning. I pulled my shirt over my own head, kicked off my shoes and felt Gemma reach for my belt buckle. My trousers fell from my legs and I stepped out of them, the bulge in the front of my shorts growing by the minute.

Gemma dropped to her knees on my suggestion and started scratching and biting at my imprisoned cock through the tightly stretched fabric. She nibbled and breathed her hot breath through the cotton making me stiff as she stroked.

“Amy, have you ever seen Gemma do anything really naughty?”

She shook her head

“Would you like to?”

She nodded.

“Then come and sit next to me on the bed and watch her work her magic”.

She sat next to where I was standing, and I sat beside her, our thighs touching. Gemma slowly pulled my shorts down and started to flick and tease the head of my rock hard cock, then took the head into her mouth and started to suck. Amy was transfixed. Not by the sight of my cock, but by the spectacle of her friend on her knees performing gentle and intimate oral sex on a man that wasn’t her husband. I looked at her as she watched.

“I am going to take her bra off now. Would you like to see her tits while she sucks my cock?”

“Yeah” she breathed.

I unclasped the bra at the back and Gemma let it fall to the floor. I never tired of the appearance of her gorgeous breasts. They were full and heavy yet firm, her nipples already showing her arousal. I gave Amy some time to take in the sight of these magnificent tits then turned to her, cupped her face in my hands and kissed her deeply. Her mouth opened and my tongue probed her, gently but firmly, and then found her tongue answering back. I put my lips to her ear.

“Gemma is really amazing at sucking my cock. She is turning me on so much - she always does, Amy. How about we unhook your bra so I can lick your nipples while you watch her?”

“Yes. Yes please” she replied, her voice faltering.

Her bra came away easily to reveal her fabulous, young, heavy tits. Truly magnificent with large flat pink nipples crowning each glorious mound. As I bent my head to suck first one and then the other nipple into my mouth Gemma said,

“I told you that you would love her tits!”.

Amy started to moan softly as I sucked on her tits, and I allowed one hand to stroke down her stomach to her panties. I started to lightly stroke the satin with the tip of my finger and she spread her thighs just wide enough for me to be able to feel the growing damp patch at her opening. As my fingers grazed her lips she let out a soft moan and shuddered. My mouth left her nipple and came to her ear, my voice low and soft.

“I am going to eat this little pussy today, many times over. I hope you have trimmed it for me?”

She didn’t reply but smiled self-consciously. As I slipped my fingers into the elastic I felt nothing. Almost completely hairless. At least until I discovered a little landing strip above her clit. I slid my finger down to her opening and slipped the tip between her already soaking wet lips, then spread the moisture slowly upwards to her clit. She started gasping as I stroked her clit, gently describing little circles with the tip of my finger while licking and sucking hard on her nipple again. I could tell she was getting very aroused so I brought my lips to her ear yet again and said,

“I want you to cum on my tongue, not my finger. How about you swap places with Gemma for a while? I would love to feel your mouth around my cock. But gently, OK – I don’t want to cum just yet. Would you like to suck me?”

“Oh yes. Yes I would” she breathed and slid off the bed to her knees.

Gemma took her place next to me as Amy gripped my cock at the base and started to suck and lick me gently. We both watched her as she moved her mouth tentatively at first but as she heard in my breathing that she was matching her friend’s oral skills she relaxed into a naughty, almost slutty blowjob. I kissed and caressed Gemma, doing exactly what I had done to Amy – I sucked on her nipples and slipped my hand into her panties. Good God she was so wet! I could feel her clit was really swollen so I gently caressed it, heightening her already high arousal. I pulled her panties down and she stood to let me slide them off completely.

Amy’s concentration was completely interrupted as she saw her stunning friend’s bare pussy, practically dripping in front of her eyes. I eased Gemma’s thighs open and slid a couple of fingers into her, massaging her clit with my thumb. Amy went back to sucking hard on me, though her eyes were fixed on my fingers sliding in and out of her friend's tight pussy. I felt the rasp of her teeth on my shaft as she gently bit me and I winced! It was becoming too intense. I slipped my cock from her mouth and stood up.

“Ok Amy. My turn. Slip off your panties and sit next to Gemma”

She stood, slipped her little panties down her legs then sat down next to her friend. They both half turned towards each other and started to kiss, softly at first but then with growing heat and intensity. I eased Gemma’s thighs further open and knelt down. With my left hand I started to tease her lips as my tongue found her clit. She groaned and lay back on her elbows pulling Amy back with her, drawing her legs up so I could slip my tongue into her. As delicious as always, she was practically oozing juices. While eating her slowly and deliberately I started to work my right hand up Amy’s thigh. When I reached the opening of her soft hairless pussy I slowly and delicately pushed my thumb inside her and she started shaking. Slowly, deliberately I began to thrust into her with the slippery thumb. Her thighs parted as she welcomed me then I felt more fingers rubbing her clit; Gemma was lending me a helping hand with Amy’s pussy! I continued to feast on Gemma's slippery pussy. Circling her clit, flicking, and licking with long flat lick from her opening to her clit then sucking on the engorged button, all the while thrusting two fingers deep inside her and stroking her favourite spot behind her clit.

In a matter of minutes I could feel both girls on the very verge of orgasm. They were kissing up a storm above me and gasping into each other’s mouth. I took my fingers from both pussies, stood and kissed Amy deeply, then whispered in her ear.

“Gemma's juices taste great on my tongue don’t they? Why don’t you see if you can make her cum with that naughty tongue of yours – the one that nearly made my cock explode?”

Eagerly Amy slid off the bed and went down on her knees in front of Gemma and started licking and sucking like she had been eating pussy all her life. As she feasted on the soaked pussy in front of her I started to growl into her ear.

“You’ve fantasized about doing this, haven’t you, Amy? You’ve thought about this and made yourself cum, haven’t you?”

She nodded, moaning and still eating hungrily.

“You are such a bad girl aren’t you, and when you’ve made Gemma cum, then I am going to eat your little pussy for you and make you scream and cum in my mouth. In the meantime, touch yourself, you little slut. BUT do not cum yet, ok?”.

Her right hand went straight to her clit and started to stroke furiously. Gemma was in her own erotic heaven now. I watched as she moved flat on her back then placing her heels on the bed started to push her pelvis up to meet Amy’s hungry mouth. She was panting and moaning, clawing at the bed covers. I lay next to her on the bed and started to suck on her nipples, adding to the overwhelming sensations she was getting from Amy’s tongue. Within moments she was babbling incoherently.

“Yes, My God. OOOH Yes like…Oh MY. Eat me. Fingers. Jesus JESUS JESUS”

And she came, cursing and gasping, closing her legs and trying to pull away as Amy continued to gorge on her dripping juicy pussy. Watching this I was desperate to join in the action again. My cock was throbbing to the point of being painful and clear precum was oozing out of me leaving a damp patch on the bed. I was longing to slip into one of the tight little pussies or enjoy their mouth on my shaft but I had just promised Amy I would do something for her if she made Gemma cum. And now that she had...well...a promise is a promise, right?

As Amy lay back on the bed I knelt between her thighs, just a she had done for both me and for Gemma. I started to caress the inside of her thighs, licking and kissing my way from just above her knees to her smoothly shaved pussy. At the top of her thighs I started to bite and nip with my teeth, something that Gemma had told me Amy adored. She yelped but grabbed the back of my head pulling me to her and encouraging me to bite her more. As I approached her lips I could see that she was glistening wet, and that her lips were pink and slightly swollen from her arousal from rubbing herself and from Gemma's fingers. I gently brushed my tongue in a wide flat lick from her opening upwards towards her clit, repeating the process as her hips started to buck towards me. She was sweet and a little musky, and I longed to devour her but resisted; I was going to tease her just a little to reward her for sucking my cock so deliciously. My tongue was lapping ever so gently, scooping the juices from her opening and spreading them towards her clit.

SiaMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiaMiller

She opened her legs a little wider to accommodate me and I could see her juices practically flowing from her, oozing down to her tightly clenched little ass. As I started to move my tongue against her with a little more pressure I felt her breathing tone change and guessed I had found the right rhythm. She started to move her pelvis towards me as I continued to work her clit, urging me to eat her more strongly. Gemma watched the performance from her position lying next to Amy. Her fingers were brushing over her own erect nipples as she observed.

“Lean over and put your tits in Amy’s face” I told her “I want to watch her licking your nipples”.

Gemma crawled behind Amy’s head placing her thighs either side of the writhing hair and then brought herself onto all fours with her face over Amy’s chest, causing her nipples to hang tantalisingly just above Amy’s open mouth. Amy needed no coaxing at all - she reached up and started playing with the gorgeous tits hanging above her, sucking on the nipples alternately….I was impressed! From where Gemma was now she had a great view of me eating her friend’s delicious little pussy. She observed me working my tongue over the swollen clit, evidently fascinated to see from a new vantage point me doing to Amy what I so frequently did to her that inevitably brought her to a climax. And then she leant right down and started sucking on Amy’s nipple, cupping and gently squeezing the full breast in her hand as she did so. Amy’s back arched and she started to moan, her ecstasy muffled by the mouthful of luscious breast.

I took this as my cue to slide my forefinger and middle finger into Amy's pussy and start to finger-fuck her steadily. As Gemma’s mischievous tongue worked its magic on her nipple I could feel Amy starting to lose control. Her hips were bucking to meet my fingers and she was gasping for breath. Then I felt a hand at the back of my head, the fingers twisting in my hair and pulling me into her wet pussy to eat her harder. I glanced up and to my surprise it wasn’t Amy’s hand as I had expected, but rather Gemma’s, and she grinned down at me urging me to give Amy what she needed. My tongue and my fingers were moving in harmony now and Amy was past the point of no return. Then Gemma moved to Amy's ear. I heard her whispering to her friend.

“Cum on his tongue. Cum in his mouth. I am holding his head and making him eat your soaking little pussy just like you ate mine, you bad, bad girl.”

That tipped Amy over the edge. With a shriek she came really hard, contorting herself and crying out as her tight little pussy gripped my fingers. Her body shook and shivered and she reached sideways gripping the bed sheets in white-knuckled fists as though trying to stop her world from rocking quite so violently.

As she calmed my mouth left her pussy and I sat back on my knees licking my fingers, admiring the slick slippery mess I had spread between her thighs.

“God, I loved eating your pussy, Amy. You are delicious, babe. But now I think it’s time for one of you girls to suck my cock again. I think I would like to start out with Gemma. Would you suck me again please? Nice and slow, giving Amy a good show while she recovers?”

“Mmmmmm. I think I can manage that” she smiled.

I sat on the edge of the bed just as I had done before, and she started to lick and suck me, taking my cock deep in her mouth and caressing my shaved balls as she did so. Amy rolled onto her side to watch her friend at work.

“Why don’t we both take turns?” she asked slyly “I wouldn’t want my best friend to get jaw ache after all”.

“Help yourself” mumbled Gemma through a mouthful of cock and moved to one side to let her friend help out.

It was heavenly. To watch two gorgeous sexy women sharing sucking duties on my cock was just off the chart. They both attacked me with real gusto, each one trying to out-do the other. After only a few minutes I was ready to cum, but I didn’t want to just yet.

“Gemma, baby, do you mind if I cum in Amy’s mouth this time? I would love to feel how she sucks me as I cum”.

“That’s ok” she said, but with a tinge of disappointment in her voice. I continued

“but while she is sucking me l want you to come up here and sit on my face. I want to eat you while she is making me cum with her slutty mouth. But Amy, do not make me cum until Gemma reaches her orgasm. I want to be flat on my back as I cum, and I want you on all fours sucking me, OK?”

We shuffled further onto the bed

“Now take it slow, and put on a really slutty show for her, but remember I want to cum in your mouth at the same moment as she cums in mine, ok?” She nodded, accepting the challenge.

Gemma gently lowered her dripping pussy onto my face so she could watch Amy, who was sucking and stroking like an expert. As she sank down over me I started to lick her clit, eager to make her cum again. She was dripping wet and I went to work licking her and pushing my tongue inside her as I worked her clit with my fingers. I couldn’t see what was happening down below but it felt amazing as Amy skilfully took me up to the very edge and slowly held me there, balanced on the edge of orgasm. It helped that I was concentrating on the pussy pressed to my face that was now grinding against my chin. I reached behind her and began to tease her bum with my thumb. It was already glistening with her own juices so I slid my thumb firmly into her slippery ass and felt her gasp and change into a higher state of arousal. I knew I had her now, and I quickened my fingers on her clit. She wriggled and writhed on my face as I licked, rubbed her clit and played with her ass. Her hands dropped to my sides as she moved forward to support herself. She was practically fucking my mouth now, and each time she moved back and forward my thumb buried itself in her a little deeper.

From her new position she must have had a great view of her naughty friend sucking on my swollen cock. I couldn’t hear her breathing to tell me that she was close but I felt Amy quicken her mouth. Then I heard a desperate voice above me.

“Make him cum. Make him cum in your mouth. I want to see him cumming into your mouth. Show me. I am cumming. He’s making me cum. Oh God. I am…OH. OOOOOH.....FUUUCCKKKK!!!”

I felt Gemma's juices start to flow into my mouth. Amy was doing exactly as she had been instructed, and as I started to swallow, so did Amy; I felt wave after wave of cum shooting from my straining cock and into her warm slippery mouth and my head started to swim from the twin ecstasy of swallowing and being swallowed.

As I felt my cock start to soften in Amy’s mouth Gemma sat up and swung her leg over to one side, bending down to kiss me deeply. Quickly, I broke from our kiss to whisper in her ear.

"I want you to go to the bathroom and get the toy we just bought. I will keep her busy and I want you to do your thing from behind, ok?”

”OK” she grinned.

I reached down and caressed Amy’s hair as she sucked and licked my cock clean of the cum.

“That was amazing. You’re really are a very bad girl indeed. Did you swallow it all?”

She nodded, her mouth forming a half-smile as she continued to nurse my cock.

“Do you have jaw ache, or do you think you could make me hard again? What you are doing feels fantastic, and I would love to be hard again. Would you like a nice hard cock to fuck that tight little shaved pussy of yours?”

She nodded again.

At that moment my accomplice emerged from the bathroom with a nervous smile on her face. And a strap-on cock mounted on a harness around her waist.

“Amy” she cooed softly “I have something for you, darling”.

I could tell from the look on Gemma's face that this brand new sensation made her a little incomfortable. For a woman to feel dominant during sex often relies on either her position – sitting on top and riding her man – or giving a blowjob. But this was entirely different. Suddenly she was about to drive her “hard cock” into her gorgeous, sexy friend’s soft and very wet pussy. She was about to fuck her friend from behind like a man would do it. And she wasn’t sure about it. But then Amy lifted her face from my cock and turned to the side to see what she was talking about. And laughed, very uneasily.

“What the fuck are you going to do with that?”. She whispered, breathlessly, but her wide eyes betrayed the fact that she already knew the answer.

I interjected.

“She is going to fuck you with that. You are going to stay exactly where you are while she slips that into your tight, wet little pussy. Then you are going to take my cock back into your mouth and make me hard again while she fucks you savagely from behind. And when you’ve made me hard again, I am going to fuck you both. Any questions?”

She shook her head.

“I’ve never had two cocks in me at the same time”, she whispered very quietly

She turned to face Gemma, lowered her face to the dildo in front of her and took as much of it in her throat as she could, making it slippery and wet along its length. .

“Fuck me then” she breathed, getting back on all fours and sucking my rapidly hardening cock back into her mouth.

I watched as Gemma reached around to feed the tip of her “cock” into Amy’s waiting pussy. It evidently met no resistance as it slipped in, as moments later I heard the slap of her thighs against Amy’s ass.

“Ooooh” said Gemma, excitedly “that went in much easier than I thought it would”.

Amy’s eyes had rolled back in her head as the dildo surged inside her. I watched her face as Gemma started to fuck her. She was loving it.

“How does it feel?” came the question from behind her.

“Harder” was the whispered, breathless reply.

So Gemma did. She started to make long strokes from almost all the way out to deep inside her, the unmistakeable sound of her thighs slapping on a tight ass creating a sexy rhythm. Amy had stopped trying to suck my cock – she was more focussed on trying to breathe – and she clenched the bed sheets and bowed her head to the bed, pushing her ass into the air. Gemma was gripping Amy’s hips and was grinding her pelvis into Amy’s ass with each stroke, obviously enjoying the pressure against her clit of each thrust. Amy evidently loved it - she was groaning and gasping, her mouth wide and her eyes wide and wild.

I was hard now. This little sex show was having as profound an effect on me as it was on the participants. Walking around behind Gemma I told her to withdraw from Amy and bend over the bed. I slipped inside her easily – she was so wet her juices were running down the inside of her thighs - and buried myself up to my balls in one long slow continuous thrust. She groaned as I started to fuck her hard and fast, pounding into her without any tenderness at all. I kept up the rapid rhythm for about 30 seconds.

“Now do that to Amy” I instructed her, my voice a cruel growl.

Gemma entered Amy roughly and immediately began to mimic the pounding I had just inflicted on her. After minute or so I told her to stop, turned Amy onto her back, pulled her legs up to my shoulders raising her ass off the bed and lowered my throbbing, glistening cock into her. Good God her pussy felt amazing. Really tight, but deliciously slippery. Her eyes were wide as I started to fuck her as hard as Gemma had. After a few moments I told my accomplice to take over and she obliged, slamming her “cock” into Amy’s gaping wet pussy. As Gemma fucked Amy I eased Gemma's legs apart and angled her forwards, leaning over Amy, and then slipped my hard cock into Gemma. I couldn’t get very deep because of the awkward angle but I managed to get half my cock inside her. She buried herself deep inside Amy and held herself steady for me as I started to fuck her; really hard. Each time I slammed into her it was forcing the dildo deeper into Amy. Each thrust was met with not one but two groans. How erotic was that? I continued like that for as long as I could support myself in that position and then had to pull out.

Gemma turned Amy back onto all fours and started really pounding her friend’s little pussy. As she fucked her she was pulling her long hair, grabbing fistfuls and tugging her head back.

“This is how your boyfriend fucks you isn’t it?” asked Gemma, tauntingly.

“YES! Oh YES!” came the screamed reply

“This is how you like it, isn’t it Amy? You told me you like it from behind, when he pulls your hair?”

“OH YES, OH YES. Fuck me harder”.

I could see Amy starting to shake, her fingers reaching back between her legs and rubbing furiously at her clit. I really wanted to fuck her as she came, but Gemma wasn’t going to let her escape;

“How about we swap?” I asked.

“No chance!” Gemma growled “Her tight little cunt is MINE! I am going to make her cum. Right now”

She upped her tempo and Amy started screaming.

“I am coming, oh God, I am coming, Oh God, OH GOD. DON’T STOP. DON’T STOP”.

Her orgasm was evidently huge. She was quivering and shaking, not able to move from her all-fours position, her ass sticking invitingly up in the air and her face buried in the bed, her pussy wet and swollen as Gemma slowly pulled out.

“Take it off,” I ordered, “I am going to fuck you just like you fucked Amy”.

Gemma dropped the harness onto the bed and clambered onto all fours next to her gasping friend. I eased inside her, so deep I could feel my balls brushing her pussy. Instead of gripping her hips I reached all the way forward to her shoulders, pulling her back into me each time I thrust inside her.

“You were quite cruel to Amy, fucking her mercilessly like that. Did you like doing that? Did you like feeling your pussy bumping against her ass and knowing you had just filled her little pussy with cock with each thrust?”

She couldn’t me answer as she fought for each breath, my cock pounding her dripping pussy.

“I thought you were going to keep going until she passed out” I said.

“Jesus, so did I!” groaned Amy from beside her on the bed.

Gemma’s arousal was overwhelming her; she had just fucked her friend and now I was fucking her and she was very close to her own orgasm. So I fucked her. I fucked her hard and fast, feeling my own orgasm rising up again. I pounded into her tight little pussy as Amy sat up to watch. Her back was arched, her tits pressed flat against the bed as I continued to slam myself deeper than ever before. With each hard thrust I heard her moan, and I was incredibly turned on looking down at the two tight little asses below me on the bed. I wanted to pull out of Gemma and take turns fucking them both but I simply couldn’t – watching my cock sliding into Gemma was hypnotic. I could stand it no more, so I told her I was close to coming.

“I want you to cum for me, Gemma. Cum with me as I fill your little pussy with my cum. God, I am about to explode inside you; shall I fill you up with my hot cum? Are you ready for me? Shall I cum inside you? Here I cum baby. Oh Yes. OH YES Can you feel that inside you? JESUS.”

As I started to cum I felt her tensing, burying her face in the bed sheet and muffling her orgasm as it ripped through her body. I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock, milking the cum from me as I shot jet after jet insider her, unable to stop brutally pounding her soaking wet pussy as the agony and ecstasy of my intense orgasm took over my body.

As my breathing returned, I slowly withdrew my cock from her throbbing pussy. “Roll over Gemma - on your back baby" I said

As she lay back, gasping for breath, my cum started to ooze from between her swollen lips.

“God, how fucking sexy does she look covered in your cum, Phil?” purred Amy, sexily. “She looks delicious...shall we clean her up together?”.

Published 
Written by seeks
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments