Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Threesome With The Babysitter - Part Two

"I can't stop thinking about the babysitter"

61
47 Comments 47
57.1k Views 57.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Famous Story
A month passed since my wife and I had sex with our babysitter. I couldn’t stop thinking about that amazing night. I know it’s very wrong, but I have to be with the babysitter again. I haven’t told my wife about these thoughts. I don’t want to cheat on my wife, but I cannot forget the feeling of fucking Sandy’s young pussy.

I have had dreams about her body and how it felt to be inside of her pussy. I don’t want to share Sandy with my wife ever again. I want to have sex with her all by myself. I've also fantasized about sharing Sandy with my best friend, Rod. My mind is filled with erotic thoughts of the babysitter. I can't get her image out of my mind. I also remember how good her pussy tasted.

I'm hoping Sandy would like to have another threesome. Except this time, it'll be with my best friend and myself. She really seemed to like it when I had my fingers deep inside of her anus. The best thing about fucking Sandy, is that she can squirt. Since fucking her and seeing her squirt, my mind is filled with lustful thoughts and ideas. I really want Sandy to become my mistress. I would of course buy her a home and take good care of her. I eventually will tell her this, when the time is right.

My wife took our children to the Bahamas for the week. They're staying at our timeshare with her girlfriend and her girlfriend's children. I didn’t go, because I had an important meeting that I couldn’t get out of. Also, I was hoping to get in touch with Sandy and have sex with her again. 

~~ ~~ ~~

I called Sandy and she was coming over within the hour. I told her I needed her to babysit. I also called Rod and he was coming over as well. We were all going to have a threesome together. I just needed Sandy to agree to it first. I knew she would, after I spent time convincing her. Rod has had Sandy babysit for his children in the past. Rod’s family actually used Sandy first and recommended her to us.

I had a drink waiting for Sandy to come. I was really horny and looking forward to a night with my hot and sexy babysitter. I was just hoping she’d be into it. I knew she’d want to have sex with me again, but hoped the idea of sharing two men would arouse her as much as it aroused me.

Ding, Dong

I got up and walked fast to the door. Sandy was finally here.

“Come in dear, how are you doing?”

“I’m doing really great, Mr. Davis.”

Sandy walked into the house and put her bag down. She looked incredibly sexy. She had on a denim mini-skirt with slouch socks and sneakers. She was wearing a cute top that was red and had a plunging neck line. I noticed that she wasn't wearing her bra. Sandy looked good enough to eat. The thoughts running through my mind were getting me hard.

“Where are the kids?”

“Actually, Eve and the kids went to the Bahamas for the week.”

“Oh! So why do you need a babysitter, sir?”

“Since we were together, I cannot stop thinking about you. I dream about you at night and wake up in cold sweats. I know this must sound crazy to you, but I really like you and want to have sex with you again. I'm hoping you would like to be with me too."

“Does your wife know that you’re having these feelings? Is she okay with you sleeping with me without her?”

“It’s not like I’ve discussed it with her, but I mean we all had sex already, so she shouldn’t be upset by it. Would you like to have sex with me, Sandy?”

“I don’t know if Mrs. Davis would like this. I don't want to get into any trouble with her."

“Honey, you won’t get into any trouble. Mrs. Davis wouldn’t care that we had sex together. I fucked you in front of my wife. Why would she care?”

The thing was, my wife would be mortified that I had sex with Sandy. She wouldn't understand why I was cheating on her with the babysitter. I knew it was wrong, however I didn’t care. I needed to get my cock inside of that pussy again.

In a way, it made me feel really good that a girl that was nineteen would want to be with an older guy. My wife and I are in our early fifties, but being with Sandy really gets my blood moving. Eve and I have sex all the time, but sex with Sandy is exciting and very arousing.

Sandy was now sitting on the couch and she seemed nervous and was playing with her braid. I could tell she was giving it a lot of thought, but still needed me to assure her it would be okay for her to have sex with me.

“Sandy, my wife will be okay with this. Would I ever put you into a situation that wouldn’t be right? Just to make the deal even sweeter for you, I shall pay you five hundred dollars to have sex with me.”

“Five hundred dollars! Are you kidding me?”

“If you have sex with me tonight, I’ll give you the money.”

Sandy’s mood seemed to shift after I told her that I’d pay her five hundred dollars to have sex with me. I was planning to offer her more money later, when I told her about the threesome I had planned for us. But, I would share that with her later in the evening. I didn’t want her to be nervous about that too. That would take a little effort to get her excited for that. For now, it was all about us having sex together.

“I would love to be with you again. Actually, I can’t stop thinking about you either. I’ve never been so satisfied after having sex with you. I found that night to be highly erotic.”

“I’m really happy to hear that, Sandy.”

I sat down next to Sandy on the couch. I held her face and gave her a passionate kiss. She immediately opened her mouth and I shoved my tongue down her mouth. She was breathing through her nose while our tongues danced in each other’s mouth.

I could feel my cock starting to stir in my trousers. Sandy really excited me and I really couldn’t wait to get this moving along. I continued to kiss her and I rubbed her breasts through her shirt. She wasn’t wearing a bra and I could feel her nipples hardening while I touched her. I pulled her shirt up to her neck and played with her small and perky breasts. I was still kissing her and now she had her hand on her panties rubbing at her pussy.

Sandy loved to masturbate and had her hands on her panties rubbing at her pussy. I leaned down and started to suck at her stiff nipples. She had her hands in my hair and was moaning. She was still rubbing on her panties. I could see a wet spot forming on her panties. I knew she was getting excited.

“Take your panties off and hand them to me. I want you to finger your pussy and make yourself come. Come on Sandy! Show me how wet that pussy is. Make yourself squirt. Do it!"

I then stopped kissing her and she stood up and took her panties off. She handed them to me and sat back down and opened her legs. She was still wearing her cute slouch socks and her sneakers.

I had put down a towel in front of the couch before Sandy came over. The girl could squirt and I didn’t need my carpeting getting all wet. I found that highly erotic that she could do that. I think that was another reason why I wanted her so much. My wife in all the years that we’ve been together was never able to achieve that.

“Finger that pussy and squirt for me. Do it!”

I had Sandy's panties in my hands. I brought them up to my nose and took a whiff of her intoxicating smell. Her scent drove me absolutely crazy. I sniffed them several times and noticed some of her juices on the cotton crotch. I took a taste of Sandy's panties. Her cream tasted as good as I had remembered. 

"Your panties taste divine! Fuck that pussy of yours! Make yourself squirt!"

Sandy rubbed her pussy like a mechanical robot. She had one hand on her perky breast and her other was rubbing her pussy hard.

“Sandy, do you mind if I record you doing that. I’d love to watch it at another time. Also, I’m going to send it to myself on the computer. Is that okay, darling? You get me so fucking horny!" 

“Okay, Mr. Davis,” Sandy said as she continued to play with her cunt.

I then grabbed my phone and recorded her getting herself off. I figured, I'd send the file to Rod. I wanted him to see our teen queen having her big squirt. I just hoped she'd be able to do it while I recorded her.

Sandy slipped a finger into her pussy. Then she put three fingers inside of herself. She was moaning and groaning while she fucked herself.

“Put your fist into your cunt. Fuck that teen pussy!”

Sandy put her entire fist into her pussy. She fucked herself hard with her fist. She looked so sexy with her fist up inside of her tight cunt. Sandy pulled her fist out of her vagina and let out a huge spray of her cunt juices. Her juices were spraying all over the place. I got her hot squirt on my phone. I was excited to have captured that.

“Fuck! Sandy that was hot! Walk with me to the dining room table and spread your legs. I’m going to lick that pussy dry.”

I sent the file to Rod to see. Rod texted back and said he’d be here in a few hours and that he was excited to look at the squirting file.

Sandy hopped up on the dining room table and spread her legs like a good little girl. I then got on my knees and licked at her teenage cunt. Her juices tasted as good as I had remembered. She was a creamy mess of sticky white cream all over her pussy folds. I licked her cream up and swallowed it all down. I pushed my tongue right up inside of her vagina and tongue fucked her into orgasms. She released another hot squirt right into my mouth.

“Sandy, you’re so hot. Your pussy is so fucking delicious.”

Sandy was squirming all over the table while I tongue fucked her tight cunt. She was groping at her breasts. Squeezing them and pulling at her pink nipples. I really wanted to fuck her now. My cock was hard and needed to come out.

“Let’s go upstairs now. I’ve got to get inside of you.”

Sandy got off the table and we walked hand in hand up the stairs. My cock was so hard in my pants. We got upstairs and Sandy went right to the bed and got on her hands and knees on the bed. Her ass was at the edge of the bed.

I took off all my clothes and approached the bed. I took my cock and wiped it all over her wet pussy. I then pushed myself into her wet pussy. She was so fucking wet that I was afraid my cock would fall out. I held her hips and pushed myself deep inside of her pussy. I fucked her and held her hips. Her hair and breasts were swaying as I fucked her. I wet my finger and pushed it into her anus while I fucked her hard.

“Mr. Davis, your cock feels so good. I’m going to come soon. Fucking hell!”

Sandy’s pussy was really wet, while I fucked her teen cunt. I was so excited and started to spank her buttocks.

“If you do that, I will definitely come!"

She was getting off with my spanks and I could feel her pussy clamping down on my cock. I continued to spank her and she was screaming and moaning.

“Fuck! I'm coming. My pussy is coming."

Her pussy exploded and soaked my cock and balls. Her cunt was making all kinds of squelching noises. I pulled out of her pussy and drank the juices coming out of her.

gae89tano
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gae89tano

It was so fucking sexy. I slurped and drank her sweet and tangy juice.

“Get on your knees, Sandy! Taste yourself on my cock. I need to come!”

Sandy got on her knees and licked her juices from my cock. She went up and down my cock tasting herself from my shaft.

“Put my dick into your mouth. Suck me off!”

Sandy wrapped her lips around my cock and took me down her throat. I picked up her hair to watch her suck on my dick. She stuffed her mouth with my cock and I started to move my hips to fuck her mouth. Sandy was making all kinds of wet, sucking, popping noises while I fucked her face.

“Fuck! I’m coming!”

I blasted my hot come down her throat. She swallowed it all down like a good girl.

“Sandy, that was so fucking amazing. Come back over to the bed.”

Sandy got up and joined me back on the bed. We rolled around kissing and I pushed my fingers into her anus, while we held each other tight. I wanted to start priming her asshole for when my friend Rod came over.

I kissed her deep and passionately. I could tell she was really enjoying herself.

“Sandy, I wanted to ask you something.”

“What is it, Mr. Davis?”

“Well you know Mr. Wilson, right?”

“Of course! I babysit for him and his wife. He introduced you guys to me.”

“Right! Well I’ve invited Mr. Wilson to come over and have a threesome with us tonight. Would you be in for a little fun with him too?”

“Well I've never been with two men at once. I guess that could be kind of interesting. Will his wife care that he’s going to have sex with me?”

“I really don’t know. But, I guess he’s willing to take that chance. Would you like to have a threesome with us?”

"I've never had two men at once while having sex. I guess one of you will fuck my ass?"

"Yes! We'll each be up both your holes. You'll love it, angel! I bet you'll come buckets."

"It does sound very sexy. Will you promise to fuck my ass slowly?"

"Of course, Sandy. We'll treat our guest of the evening like royalty. You'll be our teen queen for the night. Two men pleasuring you is always better than one. This is a fantasy of mine. Would you like to have a threesome with Rod and myself tonight?"

“Yes! I'd like to have a threesome with you and Mr. Wilson."

“Great! He’ll be here in a little while. Why don’t you go get dressed and then I have a little something I want you to do when Mr. Wilson comes. I think you’ll enjoy it a lot.”

“Okay.”

I walked down the stairs and then continued down to the basement. I had a box down there that I needed to bring up to the living room. I had ordered a Sybian and wanted Sandy to ride it for us. I carried the box upstairs and put down a few dry towels on the carpet. I took the machine out of the box and put it onto the towels. I got an extension cord and plugged the Sybian in and then plugged it into the wall.

Sandy walked down to the stairs and then walked over to me.

“What’s that, Mr. Davis?”

“I bought a Sybian machine and when Mr. Wilson gets here, I want you to try it. I think you’ll love it and I’m pretty sure you’ll be a squirting mess.”

“What do I have to do?”

“You’ll just sit on it. The machine will do everything for you.”

“Okay! That sounds hot.”

“Do you want some wine, honey? It will relax you a little. You’ll be staying the night tonight, so it’s okay to drink. Also, I will be paying you two thousand dollars to have a threesome with Mr. Wilson and myself.”

“You’re going to give me two-thousand dollars? Are you kidding me?”

“Yes! It would be my pleasure.”

“Holy fuck!”

“I guess you’re okay with it?”

“I was okay with it for free, but if you want to pay me all that money, I’d be really happy.”

“Like I said, it would be my pleasure.”

Sandy was really excited that she would be walking out of my house with two thousand five hundred dollars. I knew she’d have done these things without getting paid. But, it was my pleasure to give her the money. In a way, this was setting her up for letting me be her sugar daddy. I didn’t want Sandy having sex with my wife anymore. Sandy was going to be my girl. I was planning on taking care of her. She just didn’t know any of this yet.

Ding, Dong

“Mr. Wilson is here. Why don’t you go and get the door, Sandy.”

Sandy walked to the door and opened it.

“Hello, Sandy. How are you? You look very pretty tonight.”

“Thank you, Mr. Wilson.”

“Come in, Rod. How are you doing?"

I then approached my best friend and gave him a hug.

“I’m good! I’m really excited for tonight.”

“Can I get you a beer?”

“Sure! That would be great.”

“Sandy, would you go into the kitchen and grab us a few beers?”

“Okay!”

Sandy went into the kitchen to get the beers. 

“Fuck! I saw her playing with that squirting cunt of hers. That was really wild.”

“Right! I got a Sybian for her to ride. She should have a bunch of squirts on that.”

“Fuck! She’s a real sexy thing. I always thought she was cute, but didn’t realize she was such a spitfire.”

“Funny thing though, she’s really not that experienced. But, she’s learning that’s for sure.”

We both giggled and Sandy came out with our beers. She handed them to us.

“Sandy, why don’t you take your clothes off and sit on the machine. Rod and I will work the controls.”

“Okay! That sounds fun.”

Sandy then stood up and took off her clothes. She then walked over to the Sybian and sat down on it. I put the clitoral attachment on because I thought that would probably be enough for her. I wanted her pussy all juiced up for our threesome.

“Okay! I’m ready!”

I took the controls and turned it on. I just put it on really softly and Sandy was smiling.

“This feels fucking amazing!" 

I then continued to move the speed up and then would put it back down. I was teasing her with it.

“Don’t forget to move up and down. Let that bump hit your clitoris. Ride it baby!" 

Sandy started to move her pussy up and down on the Sybian. I turned it up a little faster and she was moaning and Rod stood up and was behind her playing with her perky breasts. He sat down and was kissing the back of her neck and pulling at her pink nipples.

“Oh God! This machine feels incredible. Put it higher!"

I then turned the machine to full tilt and Sandy’s pussy started to squirt. Her cunt was spraying all over the place. She was moving and rocking her cunt all over the machine. I kept bringing the speed up and down and it was driving her crazy. Rod had his hands all over her breasts and was tonguing his tongue into her ear.

“Fuck! I can’t stand it anymore. I’m going to pass out!”

Sandy was screaming while she came. The towel was soaking wet. She looked weak while she sat on top of the Sybian.

“Let’s fuck her now. Her pussy is ready!”

I then turned off the machine and scooped her into my arms and we brought her upstairs to my bedroom. I put her on the bed and spread her legs.

“First, you’ve got to lick her pussy. You won’t believe how fucking tasty her cunt tastes.”

Rod and I both undressed and Rod got between Sandy’s legs. He dove into her bald pussy. I then moved near the bed and put my cock into her mouth. Sandy wrapped her mouth around my cock, while Rod tasted her sweet cunt.

“Fuck! Her pussy tastes so sweet. I could lick her all fucking night!”

“I told you!”

Sandy was working my hard cock down her sweet mouth, while Rod licked and sucked on her tiny pussy lips. He was slurping her cream up and then pushed his tongue deep into her vagina. He tongue fucked her hard and she started to squirt again. Her hot juices spraying out of her pussy.

“We have to fuck her now!”

I pulled out of her mouth and went into my drawer on my nightstand and pulled out the lube.

“Do you want to fuck her pussy or her ass?”

“I want to fuck her cunt. You fuck her ass,” Rod said.

Rod got on his back and Sandy climbed on top of him. I squeezed the lube into my palm and rubbed it all over her asshole and my cock. Sandy eased down on Rod’s cock and once she had him up inside of her, she moved and rocked. Rod sat up and played with her perky tits.

I put my hands on her hips and slid my cock into her anus. She was really tight up there, but I pushed in very slowly.

“Fuck! Her pussy is so fucking wet. Ride me baby!”

Sandy was rolling her hips and rocking and moving her sweet cunt on Rod’s cock. I was pushing myself deeper into her anus. Sandy was moaning and groaning and loving both our cocks inside of her body. I could feel my friends cock inside of her, while I fucked her ass harder.

“Fuck! I’ve got to cream her pussy,” Rod screamed.

Rod pumped his hot cream into her pussy. Sandy continued to move and rock over his cock. She also let out a scream and had another orgasm. I pulled out of her pussy.

“Get on your knees and suck me off!”

Sandy got off of Rod’s cock and went back on her knees. She wrapped her mouth around my cock and brought me deep into her throat. I screamed and came down her throat. She swallowed it all down.

“Get back on the bed. We’ll lick your pussy dry.”

Sandy went back to the bed and she spread her thighs. Rod got between her legs and licked their mixed cocktail of cream from her teenage pussy. I rubbed on her swollen clitoris, which was hard and sticking straight up. I knew if I kept rubbing it, she’d probably squirt again. Rod pushed his tongue deep inside of her vagina again and I rubbed her clitoris over and over again.

“I’m coming!"

Sandy’s pussy was spraying everywhere. She must have had the biggest orgasm ever. We now were both drinking her juices that were rushing out of her cunt.

“Fuck! She’s the most exciting girl, I’ve ever fucked,” Ron yelled.

“I told you!”

Sandy was shaking on the bed. I kind of felt sorry for her because we had used her up. I moved her into the bed and pulled the comforter up to her neck. I kissed her on her cheek.

“We better let her rest. She’s had so many orgasms tonight. Go downstairs and get her some water! We don’t want her getting dehydrated."

Rod went downstairs and filled a water bottle filled with water and gave it to Sandy to drink. Sandy then closed her eyes and fell right to sleep. She was absolutely exhausted.

“Let’s just let her sleep. She needs to rest now.”

“I have to go home anyway, Doreen will probably be waiting for me."

We both got dressed and walked down the stairs.

“What an amazing night. Thanks so much for including me. Sandy is a sex kitten. I’ve never seen so much squirting in my life. That shit is really fucked up! Her pussy is so fucking tight. What a fucking ride she is.”

“I told you she's amazing. She’s one hot piece of ass. Thanks for coming over. I’ll call you next week and maybe we could go out for some drinks!"

“I'd really like that. I'll give you a call then."

Rod left and I went and grabbed myself another beer and walked out towards our backyard. I took off my clothes and went into the hot tub. I opened my beer and just relaxed thinking about Sandy, our amazing babysitter.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments