Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Abundance of Caution - Day 1

"The coronavirus changes the plans of the high school Spanish trip as they are quarantined."

22
8 Comments 8
9.6k Views 9.6k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Six high school seniors and two teachers were enjoying their Spanish spring break trip to Barcelona when the news came.  Due to the coronavirus, all return travel was cancelled and everyone was quarantined to their hotel rooms for fourteen days.

“I can imagine worse places to be forced to spend an extra two weeks!” James, the captain of the Spanish Club joked.

“Yes, who knew that our Spanish immersion would be so thorough!” Ms. Conrad said.  “At least we have two connecting rooms so that we can at least make it a big party.”

Just as Mr. Meyers, the other advanced Spanish teacher, opened the connecting door making one big room for everyone, official notices were slipped under their doors.

Susan, one of the senior girls read the notice:

“Con mucha precaución y para desinfectar completamente el hotel, pedimos a todos los huéspedes que coloquen toda la ropa en las bolsas azules para limpiarla. La ropa será devuelta al final de su visita.”

“Ms. Conrad, I’m not sure I understand this.  At least I hope I don’t.”

Ms. Conrad read it in English for everyone.

“With an abundance of caution and to fully disinfect the hotel, we ask all guests to place all clothing in the blue bags for cleaning. The clothes will be returned at the end of your visit.”

“And wear what?” an alarmed Stuart asked.  Stuart was a tall, lanky, and exceedingly socially awkward boy who always found reasons to be excused from P.E. class so that he wouldn’t have to shower in front of classmates.

“Stuart, it seems that in a crisis we have to take certain actions that are, well, unusual,” Ms. Conrad said, trying to calm him down.

“Come on, Stuart, I won’t look if you don’t look,” Susan half-joked.

“No way.  No way,” Stuart insisted.  “In front of girls?  In front of my female teacher?  No way.”

“You will survive, Stuart.  I assure you,” Ms. Conrad said as she started unbuttoning her blouse.  “We are in the midst of a coronavirus crisis and unusual steps need to be taken for our health.”

“I’m not exactly happy about this, Stuart,” Ms. Conrad said as she undressed.  “However, in a crisis, we have to sacrifice our modesty.”

Stuart sat in silence as he watched Ms. Conrad take her clothes off and deposit them in the blue bag for her room.

“Mr. Meyers, can’t we shut the door between the rooms?  You don’t want the girls to see you naked either, don’t you?” Stuart pleaded, looking for support.

Mr. Meyers could see his colleague giving him a stern look that told him to man up and follow her lead.

“Stuart, normally I would agree, but this is a crisis.  Fourteen days is a long time to be in a small hotel room.  At least with the door open, we can all share the pain and make the time go by faster,” he said.

“Look, everyone, this might be a little embarrassing at first, but Mr. Meyers and I will show you that it is okay.”

“Yeah, but Mr. Meyers isn’t taking his clothes off,” Caroline said with a smirk.

Mr. Meyers had been so fixated on watching his colleague undress in front of him that he forgot to strip as well.

“Oh, right, I was, uh, thinking about something else.”  Mr. Meyers began to take his shirt off just as Ms. Conrad was down to her bra and panties.  His uneasiness was apparent, even though he tried to be cool.  He yanked off his shirt as if he were in a men’s locker room following a victory on the field.

Ms. Conrad slipped off her bra, revealing her ample breasts.  At forty-two years old, Ms. Conrad maintained a trim, fit figure.  She swam daily and ran marathons in order to stay in shape.  The boys’ eyes were locked onto her breasts as she turned around to face her students.  Everyone knew that she only had one article of clothing left and then their teacher would be completely naked.

“Mr. Meyers, Ms. Conrad is almost naked.  What are you waiting for?” Jenny asked.

Mr. Meyers gave a nervous chuckle and kicked off his shoes and socks.  Ms. Conrad was already bending over as she pulled her panties off and placed them in the blue bag.  The boys were silent.   They stared at her well-manicured pubic hair that revealed her tight pussy in all its glory.  Her tight, round ass was the product of hours and hours of swimming.

Mr. Meyers pretended not to look as he unbuckled his belt and set it aside.

“See, everyone?” Ms. Conrad reassured them as she spun around giving everyone a full view. “I’m naked and I didn’t die.  You can do it, too.”

The girls were watching their young male teacher fumble with his pants.  Mr. Meyers was twenty-eight years old and a former college wrestler who maintained his body.  He was also a cocky single teacher whose bulge revealed that he was enjoying this scene.  As he slipped his pants off, the girls gave a slight gasp.  He stood up and placed his pants in the blue bag. 

“Wow, Mr. Meyers, you’re hairy,” Susan commented as she got uncomfortably close and ran both hands through his chest hair.   He was only wearing his boxers now and his semi-hard penis was struggling to escape through the fly.  If it didn’t have a button holding the flaps closed his cock would have been thrusting out.

“Let me help you with those to show the boys that this can be fun,” Ms. Conrad said, trying to make it more fun and playful rather than nerve-wracking.

“I never thought I would you hear you say that!” Mr. Meyers joked nervously.

Ms. Conrad knelt down in front of Mr. Meyers and grabbed the waistband.  She glanced over at Susan and the other girls and asked, “Are you ready to see the real Mr. Meyers?”

The girls all gathered around behind Ms. Conrad to get the best view of their soon-to-be nude teacher.  They giggled as the boys watched nervously knowing that they would be next.

Ms. Conrad folded over the waistband, revealing the first sight of their male teacher’s dark, curly, black pubic hair.  The girls giggled.  Stuart swallowed hard as his mouth went dry.

“All together, ladies: one, two…”

And on the count of three, Ms. Conrad pulled Mr. Meyer’s boxers down inch by inch.  First, the girls saw the base of his thick penis.  And then another inch.  And another.

“Damn, Mr. Meyers, how long is that thing?” Jenny blurted out what everyone was thinking.

Ms. Conrad continued slowly, revealing his cock until finally the seven inches of man meat was released to the wild.  The boxers fell to the floor as he stepped out of them.

When Mr. Meyers looked up and took a breath, he saw three girls admiring his nude body.  He also became conscious of Ms. Conrad’s warm breath on his cock as she was still kneeling down in front of him with her face only inches from his body.  Ms. Conrad’s long blond hair accidentally brushed his cock as she stood up.  The light touch of her hair on his penis was all it took to get him fully hard.  And as his male and female students watched intently in silence, his cock extended to its full eight inches right before their disbelieving eyes.  Eight hard inches bumping against his stomach.

“Boys, we want you to appreciate that Mr. Meyers allowed himself to become fully erect to show you that there is nothing to be embarrassed about.  It happens to all of you.  Isn’t that right, Mr. Meyers?”

“Well yes, it happens and it’s natural,” Mr. Meyers said as he tried to play down his stunning performance.  Caroline, the most promiscuous of the girls, came over and pulled his penis down only to watch it spring back up and slap his stomach.  Stuart broke into a nervous sweat. 

“This is turning out to be a fun trip!” Jenny screamed.  “Come on, girls, let’s get naked!”  Without any more prompting, Jenny, Susan, and Caroline stripped naked in front of the boys and their male teacher.

While the boys were not enjoying this, the girls turned up the music and were dancing naked, frolicking and touching each other all over.  One by one they grabbed Mr. Meyers and pulled him into the dance.  When a slow song began, Caroline cut in and began dancing a slow dance with Mr. Meyers.  She pulled her body in close to his so that she could feel his cock against her body.  She pushed her pussy against his cock and began gyrating and grinding her pubic hair into his body. 

Caroline knew exactly what she was doing and suddenly stepped back to look down at the string of precum rolling down her leg.  “What’s this?” she announced to everyone, as she cleaned it up with her finger and touched it to her lips.  Without cleaning her lips, she leaned in and gently kissed Mr. Meyers, forcing him to simultaneously kiss his student and taste his precum on her lips.

“Okay, okay, let me break up this porno fest.  Caroline, are you sure you’re only eighteen years old?” Ms. Conrad joked.  Mr. Meyers was relieved to break free before anything more embarrassing happened.

“Ms. Conrad, the boys aren’t getting naked!” Jenny whined.

“Boys,” Ms. Conrad said as she positioned her nude body in front of all three adolescents, “I have an idea.  This should not be a terrifying event.  This should not give you indigestion.  Let’s make this fun!”

Stuart was having none of this.  “Fun?  There is nothing fun about this.”

“Stuart,” Mr. Meyers said calmly, “come over here.  Look, this is a very unusual situation.  And besides, when was the last time you were naked with a bunch of females?”

“Never,” he said sheepishly.

“Stuart, this is the opportunity to pop that cherry, so to speak.  It’ll be a great experience and you’ll learn so much about your body and the female body.”

MilaRossy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaRossy

“Mr. Meyers,” he whispered, “I’ve never even been naked around guys.  I don’t like my body.  This is the worst moment of my life.  My heart is racing.  I think I’m having an anxiety attack!”  Stuart was almost in tears.

Mr. Meyers went over to Ms. Conrad to discuss Stuart’s panic.  They chatted and Mr. Meyers came back to Stuart with an idea.

“Stuart, please trust me on this.  We all must remove our clothes for disinfecting, and we will all support you and help you.  Now trust me.”

As Mr. Meyers was calming Stuart, Ms. Conrad was informing the girls of the plan and their respective roles.

Mr. Meyers brought Stuart into the middle of the room.  “Stuart, I am going to place this handkerchief over your eyes.  This way you won’t see what is happening.  You will only experience the process and the help that everyone is giving you.  Trust me.  And breathe!”  Stuart gave a nervous smile, as he had no idea of what was to come next.

Stuart allowed the handkerchief to cover his eyes completely.  He could feel the presence of others surrounding him, and then he heard Ms. Conrad speak in a very soft, calming voice.

“Okay, girls, place your hands on Stuart so that he gets comfortable with touch.”

Caroline placed her hands on his lower legs.  Jenny gently placed her hands on his arms.  Susan stood in front of him and placed her hands on his chest.  He jumped nervously.

“Take deep breaths as you get comfortable with this nurturing touch, Stuart,” Ms. Conrad whispered.

James and Allan, the other boys in the group, watched in silence, unsure of where this was heading.

“Caroline,” Ms. Conrad said, “please remove Stuart’s left shoe.”

Even though he couldn’t see anything, Stuart instinctively looked downward as Caroline removed the shoe.

“Girls, place a hand on Stuart’s foot and let it rest.”

“Stuart, are you feeling comfortable?” Ms. Conrad asked.

“It’s, it’s okay.”

“See, Stuart?  Relax and be present,” Mr. Meyers said in a low tone.

“Jenny, please remove Stuart’s right shoe.”

Jenny did as instructed as the girls then placed their hands on Stuart’s right foot.  Stuart took a deep breath as he started to relax.

“Susan, please remove both socks.”

Once Stuart was barefoot, all the girls placed their hands on Stuart’s bare feet.  He squirmed a bit.  “Sorry, I’m ticklish there.”

“Susan, now stand up and unbutton Stuart’s shirt as he takes deep, deep breaths.”

“I don’t like to be shirtless, Ms. Conrad.”

“It’s okay, Stuart, just keep breathing.”

The boys started to grin at each other as they saw their anxiety-ridden classmate getting stripped by three nude girls.

Susan quickly unbuttoned the shirt and it fell open. 

“Susan, place your hands on Stuart’s bare chest so that he becomes comfortable with your touch.”

Stuart jumped up.  “Your hands are cold!”

Susan didn’t reply and simply kept her hands on his bare upper torso.

“Jenny, remove Stuart’s shirt, please.  It’s okay, Stuart, you are going to be fine.”

Jenny removed the shirt and for the first time in his life, Stuart stood shirtless in front of females.  Even his male friends rarely saw his bare chest.

“Girls, place your hands on Stuart’s upper torso.”

Susan kept her hands on his nipples as Jenny touched his lower back.  Caroline placed her hands on his shoulders.  They held their hands in place until Stuart relaxed somewhat.

“Stuart, the next steps will get more uncomfortable, but we all understand and support you.  You are among your closest friends in the world right now,” Mr. Meyers reassured him.

“Caroline, please remove Stuart’s belt.”

Stuart took another deep breath.  He was starting to get comfortable as Caroline took the belt.

“Stuart, take three very deep breaths.”

Stuart did as instructed.  “Caroline, unsnap Stuart’s jeans.”

She did.

“Jenny, open Stuart’s zipper.”

She did.

“Girls, all together, lower and remove Stuart’s jeans very slowly.”

They did.  Stuart’s knees almost buckled.  He was glad that at least he couldn’t see their faces as they stripped him.  That would be the ultimate humiliation.

“Girls, place your hands again on some exposed skin.  Anywhere skin is exposed is fine so that Stuart continues to get comfortable with your touch."

Caroline stood behind Stuart and wrapped her arms around his chest.  He could feel her breasts touching his bare back.  He could feel her breath on his neck.  Stuart had been fine up until this point when he suddenly felt his penis pushing against his white briefs.

“Can we take a break now?” Stuart pleaded.

“No way!  It’s just getting interesting,” James shouted.

“Shut up, James!” Stuart screamed.

“Take five deep breaths, Stuart.”

He did, and it seemed to relax him a bit.

“Ladies, each of you, grab hold of a part of Stuart’s underwear.”

Caroline held the waistband.  Jenny pinched the fabric on his ass to get a grip.  And Susan placed her fingers inside the front crotch alongside his legs.  She could feel a combination of pubic hair, testicles, and on one side her fingers were in contact with his penis.

“Stuart, you are doing a wonderful job!” Ms. Conrad said to calm him down.  This was the first time a female had made contact with his penis ever. 

And he liked it.

“Girls, please pull Stuart’s briefs down to the ground and remove them completely.”

The girls were filled with anticipation as they slowly revealed his ass, cock, balls, and pubes. 

“Oh my God!” Jenny cried out.  “Stuart, you are huge!”

Stuart was indeed huge.  His penis was only semi-hard and yet he had seven inches of cock sticking out.  “Thanks, I guess.”

“Ladies, place your hands on Stuart’s body and give him time to adjust to your touch.”

Caroline maintained her position behind Stuart as she wrapped her arms around his chest again.  This time though, Stuart could feel her pubic hair tickling his ass.  He giggled.

His giggling stopped when Caroline placed both hands on his penis.  He sucked air in and froze.  Caroline gently massaged his cock as he resumed breathing and began to like the sensation.  Jenny placed her hands on his ass and slowly inched her fingers closer to his asshole.  Once Jenny found the treasure, Stuart threw his head back and gasped.  Susan cupped his balls.  As with all males, the balls are a source of great pleasure and a sense of vulnerability.

“Girls, each of you should move around Stuart so that you each have the chance to hold his penis in your hands."

Stuart felt Caroline’s hands release his cock as a new set of hands were placed on it.  Finally, those hands released his cock and he was waiting for the third set.  All of a sudden there was a new sensation.  It wasn’t hands, but a tongue that was both warm and moist.  It began at the base of his cock and ran along the underside of his now nine-inch erect penis.  He felt a swirling sensation around the head of his cock until that moist, warm feeling engulfed his entire penis.  At least the top half of it.  He then felt some hands grasping the base of the penis.  Stuart was receiving his first blow job. 

When the girls saw Susan’s technique, they all wanted a turn at bat.  All three girls swapped positions until they all had a turn giving Stuart the most amazing oral sex that he could have imagined.

Stuart was enjoying it so much that he forgot that two teachers and two other guy friends were watching him have his first sexual experience.  But he didn’t care now.  He was having the time of his life.  And being the center of attention kind of made it even hotter for him.  Stuart breathed hard and heavy until he started to arch backwards.  Jenny knew what was going to happen and pushed Susan out of the way.  Jenny latched on to Stuart’s cock and pumped him and sucked him until he couldn’t hold back any longer.  Jenny swallowed every drop of semen that he shot into her throat.

Stuart was exhausted, but grinning from ear to ear.  He pulled off the blindfold to see Jenny licking up the last remaining cum dripping from his cock.  Although his cock was softening a bit now, he still had eight inches of thick cock on display.

“Damn, what a stud, Stuart!” Allan yelled.  Stuart blushed.  “What can I say?” 

Stuart’s confidence just grew exponentially as he faced his worst fear and was now standing naked, semi-hard, and in front of two nude teachers and three female classmates.

Everyone’s attention now turned to the remaining clothed boys when all of a sudden there was a banging at the door.

“Housekeeping!  We need your clothing in the blue bags now.”

With that announcement, everyone - even Mr. Meyers and Stuart - stripped Allan and James.  It wasn’t clear who enjoyed it more.  The ones doing the stripping were laughing and clothes were flying everywhere.  The boys were overcome as hands forced clothing off and limbs to be lifted, outstretched, and tugged as the clothes had to be removed quickly.

In a matter of sixty seconds, James and Allan were now standing naked in front of everyone.  Mr. Meyers took the blue bags and passed them to the housekeeping staff in the hallway.  The housekeeper got a glance of the six naked teens and two adults playing together.  She smiled and moved on to the next room.

Caroline could see the disappointed looks on the boys’ faces.  While being forcibly stripped was fun, their lonely penises got no attention.  

That is, no attention until Caroline and Susan pushed the boys back on the bed and began to suck their cocks with the same enthusiasm that Stuart received.  “Jenny the Swallower,” as she was now known, came in to finish off each boy one by one.  Everyone else, including the teachers, circled the bed and were an appreciative audience.

“You know, guys, your cocks are delicious.  Nice and long and thick and hard.  But Stuart wins the prize.  His cock is amazing."

Stuart stood up again in the middle of the room, exposed to everyone, and just beamed.

 

 

Published 
Written by tonydecatur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments