Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amor vitae injuriosum retines populum

"Liam gets comfortable with his new flat mates"

5
2 Comments 2
8.5k Views 8.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Liam had now been living with Maggie and Christie for three weeks.

It had been a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

It had been very easy for them all to be comfortable around each other straight away and the flat felt like home very quickly. Liam supposed this was due to the passionate threesome they had indulged in the first night they had met.

However, nor had their lives together become a sordid folio of sexual and depraved escapades. They enjoyed each other's company, all worked together around the flat and were considerate about giving each other space when required.

Christie in particular liked her own space and would often retire to her bedroom to read, watch a film, listen to music or masturbate. Liam hadn't asked as yet, but he guessed that Christie had learned to enjoy her own company when she was younger as she learned to cope with her gender identity.

Maggie was much more socially dependent. She didn't like being on her own for too long and would often seek the ideas and thoughts of either Liam or Christie into mundane, every day things to generate conversation. Maggie was also a people-pleaser. Underneath her social, outgoing shell was an anxious little bird who was never confident in her usefulness to other people and would regularly seek affirmation of herself from others, particularly men.

Of the three in the flat, Maggie was by far the most sexually active. She had three or four regular sexual partners that she slept with. It was a rare night when Maggie didn't have company in her bed.

All this being said, the three flatmates did have sex together. Liam and Maggie were regular partners in bed (and the shower and the living room). Maggie and Christie would occasionally have sex together. The most memorable for Liam was walking back from the shops one Saturday afternoon to look up at the big living room window to see Maggie, chest pressed against the glass, one leg being held in the air by Christie standing behind her. Liam grew very erect very quickly as he watched Christie's thick penis slide quickly in and out of Maggie's soaking vagina, Maggie's screams held inside by the glass. When Liam got inside he watched them and masturbated.

Liam and Christie had only had sex together since their initial threesome once, but it was memorable. Maggie had been out with a friend at a bar and consequently picked up a man and went home with him. (She did text to say where she was and that she was fine).

Liam and Christie had sat down to watch some light entertainment quiz show on the television. They had a couple of drinks together and had a great laugh competing with each other on the quiz questions.

They got closer and closer to each other on the sofa slowly as the night went on. Eventually, when Christie came back from the bathroom later in the night, she sat down right besides Liam, one hand on the back of his neck, her other hand "carelessly" placed on his crotch and a leg draped over his lap.

They missed the end of the quiz.

Five minutes in this position was all they could stand before they were kissing deeply and passionately. Christie pushed Liam back and they kissed for a long time, their hands exploring each other's bodies.

Liam had eventually pulled down his shorts and Christie's jogging trousers. He held both of their large penises together and stroked them slowly.

Eventually, Christie had used her large, firm breasts to masturbate Liam. Her penis stood erect the entire time as she bobbed up and down, holding Liam's hard cock firmly between her breasts. When Liam came, he spurted so hard his cum nearly hit the roof. It flew up and fell back down on his shoulder.

Christie had then stood up and sucked the cum off his shoulder as she pushed him back on the sofa again. She spread his legs apart and penetrated his anus facing him. They held each other tightly, enveloped in each other's arms, holding eye contact as they slowly made love, with Christie's thick cock invading Liam's bottom with slow, sure thrusts until finally she came. She didn't change rhythm, she kept thrusting slowly and closed her eyes tightly and gasped as her cock erupted with her huge load.

Liam whimpered and softly bit Christie's neck as, for the second time in his life, he felt a penis ejaculate inside his anus.

They slept together on the sofa that night cuddling. Liam was awoken in the morning by Christie giving him a blowjob. He came hard again and then they enjoyed a shower together.

So life in the flat was good. Liam's job was now secure and had even had a small windfall thanks to some random bonus clause in his contract he wasn't even aware of.

Maggie was working two part time jobs. One as a photographer's assistant and another as a receptionist at a leisure centre.

Christie, who had often found it difficult to get work (she had always been assured by all the employers who had turned her down it had nothing to do with her gender identity), had very recently started a new job with a performing arts booking agency, based in two venues luckily very close to their flat.

**************

One night, Liam was working late on a project at work. It wasn't overdue- it was even due, but Liam was keen to get it finished because there was a very lucrative project coming up that he wanted to start on.

At half past nine, he finished up and walked home. On his way he passed a bar showing a Champion's League football match between Ajax and Celtic. He popped inside and had one refreshing cider as he watched the second half of an exciting game that finished 3-3.

He walked the rest of the way home and indulged in a naughty cigarette as he occasionally did.

When he got inside he was greeted by the sound of Maggie moaning. He enjoyed watching Maggie have sex, so he walked silently to her bedroom door which thankfully was slightly more than ajar.

He looked in and immediately blood surged to his penis, engorging it, straining against his boxers.

On the bed was Maggie. Naked. Spreadeagled. Her four limbs tied to the four corners of the bed.

mia_swet1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mia_swet1

The chords were so tight that she couldn't even mildly flex her joints.

Between her legs were two individuals, also naked, ravenously licking, sucking, kissing and nibbling on her vagina. One of them was Christie and the other was one of Maggie's regular sexual partners, a tall, hunky man with short, dark hair, stubble and a firm jaw, called Ryan or Brian- Liam hadn't really been able to make out what Maggie had been moaning/screaming.

They started to double team Maggie's clitoris, licking it at the same time, alternating between licking up and down. Maggie came within seconds. She screamed so loudly as her orgasm exploded around her body but she couldn't move an inch. Her scream was primal and she shook her head wildly, eyes shut tight. Her pussy gushed fluid. Christie and Ryan/Brian (let's just take a chance and guess that he is called Ryan) licked and guzzled Maggie's orgasm juice.

Maggie's orgasm was so erotic Liam nearly came in his boxers watching. He popped the buttons of his jeans as silently as he could and withdrew his long, swollen penis. He started to rub slowly up and down his thick shaft as he watched Ryan and Christie orally pleasure Maggie.

After a while, Ryan got up and moved behind Christie. He lifted her to kneeling positions and masturbated her thick cock. Liam felt a surge of jealousy as he watched! He couldn't believe he felt jealous of a man stroking a cock! He felt the hot, bubbling feeling simmer in his stomach, but the jealousy also turned him on. Both Liam and Maggie watched as Christie's cock was firmly pumped up and down. Christie began to whimper and moan.

Ryan whispered something in Christie's ear and he moved away from her slightly. Christie looked at him, smiled and kissed him. Liam's stomach bubbled more.

Christie then moved forwards on top of Maggie, kissed her lips hard and then penetrated Maggie's open, begging vagina. Maggie let out a whine that was so high Liam half expected a herd of dogs to appear at the door.

Maggie had no choice but to lie there at take the fucking.

"Yes," she shouted, "Yes, baby, yes!"

Liam's cock was throbbing in his fist. His hand was sliding faster up and down his shaft now as he watched from the shadows. He could feel the orgasm starting to build at the base of his cock. Reluctantly, he slowed his rubbing again, as he wanted to enjoy the whole show and not cum prematurely.

Ryan, meanwhile, was lasciviously rubbing his own cock as he watched Christie fuck Maggie. Christie's large breasts rubbed against Maggie's small, perky breasts with each thrust. Christie softly held Maggie by her sides as her thick, erect penis firmly invaded deep into Maggie's vagina. Christie smiled and giggled, so enjoying the effect she was having on Maggie.

Christie's hips rolled fluidly, thrusting her into Maggie. Maggie's prone body stayed still, bound in place, as Christie had her way with her. Each penetrating thrust, clearly filled Maggie deep inside as she made strange whimpering, guttural noises. Being tied to the bed all she could move was her head, and she bobbed, nodded and shook her head as the pleasure soared through her body.

After a time, Ryan moved back behind Christie, spat on his hand and massaged Christie's anus. Christie vocally whimpered with expectation and pleasure. The simmering jealousy in Liam's stomach suddenly turned up to a full blown boil. He felt hot and wished he himself was about to fuck Christie's anus. But again, the jealousy turned him on, the strokes of his penis became faster as he watched the three lovers voyeuristcally.

Ryan then placed his engorged helmet at Christie's hole and pushed in. Christie yelped and moaned as Ryan's long cock slowly entered into her back passage. The volcano of jealousy in Liam's stomach erupted as he watched another man's penis fill and stretch Christie's asshole. He masturbated hard and fast. His cock twitched ready to ejaculate in his hand.

Ryan finally had his shaft embedded fully inside Christie's anus. Christie was panting, mouth wide open, occassionally letting out a whine of pleasure.

Ryan started to thrust long and deep into Christie. Every thrust, Liam saw so enviously, drew his long shaft almost all the way out until his helmet was making Christie's sphincter bulge and stretch and then penetrating deep all the way back inside her anal shaft.

Christie, so turned on by her anal fucking, started to once again fuck Maggie, who by now was almost paralytic with pleasure and orgasm.

Liam breathed hard and heavily, a mixture of his masturbation, pleasure and jealousy. He was so surprised that he was as jealous as he was watching Ryan fucking Christie's bum with long thrusts while Christie fucked Maggie enthusiastically.

Ryan reached forward and squeezed Maggie's breasts. Christie reached behind her and squeezed Ryan's muscular bum with one hand.

Liam tipped over the edge. He came silently but so hard in the shadows looking in to Maggie's room. A huge load of cum spilled from the tip of his cock on the threshold of the doorway.

As Maggie was cumming for the fourteen-thousandth time that evening, Chrstie finally ejaculated into Maggie's pussy. Her orgasm was self-sustaining because every time her body clenched it drew Ryan's cock further into her anus and made her cum even harder, filling Maggie so full with cum to her cervix and beyond. Christie moaning loudly and hailed various Gods in her orgasm.

As Christie came, her bum-clenching teased Ryan's cock enough to encourage his own orgasm. He came hard with one shout,

"Fuck!"

He exclaimed as his long cock unloaded a large amount of semen into Christie's anal passage.

Christie flopped forward and untied Maggie's arm restraints. They cuddled, spent. Ryan breathed hard as he watched his penis become flaccid again and fall slowly from Christie's asshole.

Liam's jealousy seethed as he watched. He quietly walked away from the bedroom knowing he had to have Christie to himself.
Published 
Written by St_Crispins_Day
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments