Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alice

"How my wife discovered she was a slut"

72
14 Comments 14
6.7k Views 6.7k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is a work of fiction woven around the first time my wife and I went to a party like this."

I paused outside the tall wooden front doors of the country house and turned to my wife, Alice.

“Are you absolutely sure you want to do this Sweetheart, you know there’s no turning back once we go in?”

She looked at me, her eyes unblinking, a smile on her face.

“I do.”

Hearing her utter that phrase took me back almost thirty years to a previous use, on our wedding day, when we had made our vows.

“Are you sure you are happy for me to do this,” she said with a slight frown.

“Absolutely,” I replied, with a smile “I want what you want, I want you to be happy.”

“Then you’d best knock on the door, hadn’t you” and she squeezed my hand.

I took one last look at my beautiful wife, perfectly made-up, her hair curled and glowing in the late evening sun.  She wore a black, silk dress that showed her arms and back, stopping mid-calf.  It was held together, it seemed, by a multitude of thin ribbons, each tied off in a bow.  Four-inch black heels completed the outfit.

I knocked.

There was a pause and we looked at each other, each registering the nervous excitement we both, undoubtedly, felt.

A moment later the door swung back and a tall, blonde woman of about forty smiled at us.

“Welcome, you must be Alice and Frank.  My name is Ella. Please come in,” and she stepped back to allow us both into the large hallway of the house, from which several doors led off in different directions.

“We’re so pleased you could make it this evening.  I know everyone is dying to meet you,” she continued, taking Alice’s hand and leading us to a door on the right-hand side.

Opening it, we stepped into a large tiled room, at the centre of which stood a solid-looking padded leather piece of furniture, like a high bench.  There were about fifteen people, all well-dressed, standing or sitting in groups, a buzz of conversation filling the air.

Ella leaned into me a little, as the conversation fell quiet.

“If you’d care to make the introduction Frank.”

I squeezed Alice’s hand tightly and then stepped to the middle of the room.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce Alice.  Please feel free to use her in any way you wish'” the words I had rehearsed, in my head, for three weeks now, since the day we had agreed to this unique situation.

I stepped behind her and, reaching up, undid the straps at each shoulder, letting the thin silk dress float around her body to pool around her ankles.

There were smiles from the assembly as they looked at my wife, dressed in black Alice Temperley lingerie, stockings, suspender belt and three-inch heels.  To say she looked stunning would be an understatement.  Her blonde hair, carefully curled earlier in the evening, coupled with perfect make-up all added to a vision of loveliness.

Ella stepped forward and retrieved the dress, taking me by the arm and leading me to a large, comfortable leather armchair.

As I sat, two men approached Alice, one a man in his forties, tall and slim, the other, of Asian descent, small and stocky.  The taller of the two leant in a little and said something which made Alice smile.  At the same time, I saw his right hand slide across her thigh and cup her bottom, giving it a firm squeeze.  The Asian man wasted no time and ran his hands across her belly to her breasts which he began to stroke.

Within a minute, he had released the clasp and the room was able to see Alice’s perfect breasts before the Asian lowered his mouth to her nipple.  The tall man moved around Alice and began to knead her arse, eliciting the faintest of moans from her.

I glanced around the room and saw each of them watching intently as the two men massaged my wife, stroking and teasing her.

A third man stepped forward and nodded to the tall man.  Instantly, he tapped the Asian on the arm who lifted his face from Alice’s tits.  I could see that her nipples were already glistening from his ministration, already taut.

The tall man’s hand slid to the small of her back and he guided her the two steps to the bench as the third man stood on the other side.

I watched as he unzipped his trousers and pulled out a semi-hard, thick-looking cock.  As he did so Tall man pressed Alice down so that she was bent over the bench.  The implication was clear and I watched, mesmerised, as my wife opened her mouth and took the head of the third man’s cock into her mouth.

He placed his hand on the back of her head as she sucked, holding her lightly as the Tall man slid her panties down her thighs.  As he stepped aside, the Asian, knelt, and placed his palms on the inside of her thighs, gently nudging them open.  Next, he leaned in and I watched him lick along the length of her bare slit.  Immediately, I saw Alice’s body shudder as he began to lick up and down her slit.

It was hard to believe that I was sitting, watching my wife succumb to two men, in front of an attentive audience.

The third man was now fully erect and I watched as his cock disappeared and reappeared between her lips as she sucked him off.  The tall man had, by this time, opened his fly and pulled out a thin but long penis which he was masturbating to an erection.  At a word, the Asian, twisted and was able to continue, this time sucking her clit as the tall man stepped into the space.  Carefully, he lined his cock up to her pussy and then slowly, so slowly, slid into her, inch by inch.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, light but firm and looked to see Ella at my side.  She smiled down at me before looking back to the bench.

Alice was, plainly, quite content, a hard cock in her mouth, one deep in her pussy as well as the attention her clit was getting from the Asian.  I glance, briefly, around the room and saw that most of the participants were now engaged in some kind of activity, ranging from deep kissing to groping and fondling.  It struck me that the group was diverse in every way, tall and short, male and female, old and young and of various ethnicities.

The tall man reached beneath Alice and gripped her tits, allowing him to increase the speed of his thrusts as he fucked my wife deeply.  Similarly, the Third man was now thrusting firmly into Alice’s mouth, the subtle shift from blowjob to face-fuck.

In my peripheral vision, I saw a young woman drop to her knees in front of a guy who looked to be about sixty, greedily sucking his cock, her arms behind her back.  Intriguing though it was, it couldn’t distract me as I watched Alice getting firmly fucked from both ends.  The Tall man was now pulling her hard nipples as he increased his pace and I watched for five more minutes as they had their way with her.

Suddenly, the tall man stiffened and with a groan, he thrust deep into her and held himself there.  Clearly, he was cumming in Alice and I saw his body shudder as he emptied himself in her.  He held her like this for a long time and then stepped back, his long cock slowly reappearing and as it broke free, a moment later, the evidence of his orgasm appeared between her engorged lips as a thick stream of cum that dripped to the tiled floor.

Instantly, another guy stepped in.  Naked except for his unbuttoned shirt, he  seemed completely unfazed by the sight of another man’s cum dripping from her slit and simply slid his cock straight into her in one easy motion.  I heard Alice’s gasp around the Third man’s cock as he bottomed out in her sticky twat.

Without a pause, he began to stroke in and out of her.

I felt a hand cover mine and looked to my right.  Ella smiled and placed my hand between her open knees.  The desire was clear and I slid my hand slowly up her naked thigh.  She wasn’t wearing panties as I discovered when my fingers made contact with her pussy, warm and already wet.  Once more she turned towards the action in front of us, as another man, tall and athletic in build, naked, stepped forward, his average-sized cock already hard.  He reached down and took her right hand and placed it on his shaft.

Instinctively, Alice started wanking his erection and I was shocked at the ease with which she was satisfying four men.

I was more shocked when I realised that I had opened my zip and was massaging my own erection, clear for all to see, although, at the same moment, realising that no one was likely paying me any attention.  I slid two fingers into Ella’s soaking cunt and turned my attention back to the sight of my wife being fucked, not ten feet in front of me.

“Excuse me.”

I turned to my left to see a coal-black man leaning down toward me.

“Does she take it in the ass,” he enquired politely.

The question, so formally put, almost made me laugh but instead, I replied, “She does.”

The black man smiled and walked away.  I watched as he disrobed and then panicked for a moment as he slipped his briefs down to reveal a thick and long cock.  Semi-erect it dwarfed mine and I had a momentary concern as I thought of it penetrating my gorgeous wife.  I couldn’t help but watch as the black man idly wanked his cock, watching as it grew and hardened.

My attention was drawn back to the tableau in front of me as the Third man grunted, closed his eyes and started to cum in Alice’s mouth.  I saw as she pulled away and thick jets of his cum hit her cheek and chin, dripping, immediately, from her to the floor.  The third man emptied his balls on her face and then, deliberately, wiped the head of his cock through her hair, which I noticed was losing its curl as her face glowed with perspiration.

As he stepped away, Ella knelt before me and I felt her mouth slide down the length of my straining cock.  The sensations, of watching my wife getting fucked, coupled with another woman sucking me off were incredibly intense.

I watched as another man stepped forward, stroking his shaft before presenting it to Alice’s cum-stained face.  As he did so the guy in her cunt, cried out and added a second load of spunk to the tall man’s.  The sight was incredible.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the tall black man nod to one of the other women in the room.  She stepped away from the guy she was standing with and went straight over to him.  He said something and, instantly, she dropped to her knees, her small hand unable to encircle his shaft which she brought to her own lips.

I watched as she stretched her lips wide to take the bulbous head of his cock into her mouth and began to move slowly back and forth on his ebony cock.  Watching for a minute or so, my senses overloaded by the sight, coupled with Ella who was sucking my own rock-hard cock.

For a moment Alice was unattended and she took a moment to look over her shoulder.  Our eyes met and I looked for any sign that she wasn’t happy but she smiled back and then looked around the room.

IvoriHz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvoriHz

To one side of her was a woman bent over the arm of a sofa with an oldish guy slowly fucking her, his hands full with her enormous breasts.  At the other end of the settee, a woman lay back, her legs splayed as the Asian man ate her cunt, to her obvious satisfaction.  Throughout the room, there were sounds of sex, pants and gasps, moans and groans.

I was just beginning to wonder if I should go over to her but as the thought crossed my mind I saw the Black man step away from the kneeling woman and turn towards Alice.  She had clearly done her work and his thick, long erection stood proud from his groin as he walked over to where Alice still lay bent over the table.

I saw him walk around to stand in front of him and her head reared up as she saw his imposing penis.  “I’d love to fuck your ass, Alice,” he said with a broad smile.

“Not without some KY,” came my wife’s firm response and they both laughed as he brought a tube from behind his back. 

“I know,” he said in his deep voice, handing her the tube.

Size has never been a big deal for Alice, or so she has always claimed but she wasted no time in liberally applying the lubricant to his huge cock.

I watched her stand and lean in to whisper something to him.  He nodded and they walked over to the matching armchair to the one I was sitting in.

The Black man sat down and I watched Alice kneel astride him, her knees on the seat, bottom raised high, as her hand reached between her legs and felt for the thick cock.  Gripping it, she brought the head to her puckered arse and I held my breath as she wriggled to adjust her body ahead of him penetrating her.

I held my breath as she slowly pressed her arse down, watching the head of his cock press tighter against her.  Suddenly, there was movement as his head slipped past her rectum, accompanied by a yelping gasp from Alice as he stretched her wider than she had ever been before.

She held very steadily and the Black man clearly knew not to move as she took her time adjusting to the huge phallus now firmly lodged in her arse. And then…so, so slowly, she lowered herself, inch by inch, onto the hard black cock, her hands on his shoulders, steadying herself as she took his whole length until he was buried deep inside her.  She turned and looked across to me and I saw her mouth the word “Wow,” her eyes bright and wide.

Then, turning back to him, she started to rise and I watched his glistening cock reappear as his hands went to her tits.  Almost as slowly she moved upwards as she had gone down, taking her time to acclimatise to his huge cock inside her.

Several people had stopped now to watch and a couple of guys came close, wanking their cocks as they watched Alice absorb the huge black cock.  One woman knelt close and, reaching out, traced her finger along his member all the way up to where he entered Alice’s arse, her other hand busy between her own legs.

Ella pulled off my cock and stood up. “Alfred is quite something,” she said as she watched my wife slowly slide down on the solid black cock once more “but it looks like Alice is holding her own,” she said with a chuckle.

One of the guys stepped forward and I watched as Alice dropped her head and took the proffered cock in her mouth.  The other man motioned to Ella and she stepped forward and bent over the table Alice had previously occupied, raised her arse and let the guy feed his cock into her very wet cunt.

It was a momentary distraction only as I continued to watch Alice getting her arse fucked by the Black man as she sucked off the other guy.  I watched his hands go to her waist and there was a subtle shift as Alice gave control to him and he started to move in her rather than her moving on him.  Gradually he increased the pace and his cock now slid easily in and out of her arsehole.

The guy in front groaned and Alice swallowed him to his balls as he came down her throat, then she pulled upright, gasping and moaning as she concentrated on getting royally fucked.

He was really starting to hammer into her now, his cock a blur as his thighs rose and fell and, in a couple of minutes, Alice cried out, shuddering as her body responded and she orgasmed as he continued to fuck her hard.  He held her tight but didn’t slow and Alice continued to shake in his arms as her protracted orgasm swept over her.

Suddenly, he growled, and pulled her hard down onto his cock and I witnessed his balls contract as they shot his hot cum deep into her shithole, pulse after pulse of hot spunk coursing deep into her bowels.  When he’d finished he eased his cock in and out of her slowly before finally pulling out, his cock falling to one side.  I watched a veritable flood of cum spew from her gaping arsehole to cascade over his emptied balls.

In an instant, the woman who’d been patiently kneeling beside them dropped her head to clean his softening cock as

Alice edged back off the seat with a somewhat unnecessary thank you to the grinning Black man.  Standing, she walked slowly over to me.

“You OK,” she asked, reaching for my hand, a look of sudden concern creeping across her face.

“How do you think I’d be, watching my wife walk, naked, across a room full of people, literally dripping spunk every step of the way like a cheap whore?” I said with a grin, squeezing her hand and pulling her forward and reaching up to kiss her lips.

“Happy to stay?” I asked

“Definitely; although I could really use a drink.”

I stood and, hand in hand we walked across the floor to the sideboard where I poured us both generous glasses of a dry Rose.

“I must look a complete mess.”

“I’d love to tell you otherwise, Sweetheart, but, unfortunately, you are looking a trifle unkempt,” I laughed.

She screwed up her face before chuckling.

“Do you want to go for it?” I asked

“It,” she said, raising an eyebrow.

“Double penetration.”

“Ohhh…itttt” she grinned.  “Yes, but not if one of them is the black guy.”

“Who then?”

Before I could speak, Ella interrupted.

“You two enjoying yourselves,” she asked with a broad smile.

“I think you could say that,” I answered.  “Just taking a moment out for Alice to get her breath before…”

“Before…?” Ella mimicked

“Well, she would really like to try double penetration but we’re, ummhhh, not quite sure how one goes about asking,” I said.

“Leave it to me,” and she grabbed a glass of wine and turned towards the room, before stopping, looking over her shoulder at me and saying “by the way, you’re rather overdressed still,” and with a grin, she left.

“She does have a point,” Alice agreed as she looked me up and down. Taking our glasses, we retreated to the rear of the room and I hastily disrobed, feeling somewhat self-conscious despite the fact that, by now, almost everyone else was naked.

“We’d better find a home for this, hadn’t we?” she said, gripping my semi-erect cock and tugging me towards her.  She leaned up and kissed me firmly on the lips.

We watched the room’s activities which seemed to have almost everyone engaged in some form of sexual activity, from a woman getting fucked bent over the high bench to the Asian who was now kneeling sucking the thick cock of the black man.

Ella was talking to a couple in their thirties, sitting on one of the long sofas and, when she saw us looking she beckoned us over.

“Alice, Frank, this is Julia and Simon,” and with that, she wandered off.  They both smiled up at us and Simon moved to one side, inviting Alice to take the space between them.  She looked at me briefly and then sat down, leaving me to move to the end of the settee and rest against the arm, feeling somewhat superfluous.

After the briefest of conversations, Simon leant in and kissed Alice, his hand moving to the back of her head as his tongue moved between her lips in a deep, passionate kiss.  His right hand came up to cup Alice’s breast.

As he did this, I watched Julia’s hand also come up and mould itself to her other breast.  Alice had never been touched by another woman and I held my breath as she sat there, deep in the embrace with Simon, wondering what would happen when she realised.

It was almost a shock when Alice’s left hand reached out and rested on Julia’s thigh.

Watching the three of them become more and more entwined with hands everywhere, my cock came to full attention and I sat, slowly wanking my hardness, aware that I was desperate to cum.

Meanwhile, Simon, moved around to lie on the sofa and a moment later, Alice raised herself up and sank down, impaling her cunt on his hard cock.  As she started to ride him, Julia stood up and skipped across the room to a large sideboard.  In a minute, she had returned with an oddly shaped dildo in her hand.

Seeing me stare, she winked and then, opening her legs, squatted slightly and pushed the shorter, angled end of it into her own pussy.  When she stood straight it looked like the purple dildo was now a part of her.

Nodding to Simon she moved onto the settee as he wrapped his arms around Alice and pulled her flat to his chest, kissing her hard again, his cock deep in her pussy.  As he did so, Julia shuffled forward and gently spread Alice’s buttocks.

“Yes?” she said brightly.

“Yes,” moaned Alice in response and, with that, I gazed on in wonder as Julia slowly worked the dildo into my wife’s arse, joining her husband’s cock already buried in her.

The sight was incredible and I watched my wife respond like a slut, moaning loudly in-between cries for them to fuck her.  My normally conservative wife, begging strangers, one a woman at that, to fuck her hard.

It was too much for me and I stood, went to the side of them and with three hard tugs, sprayed my cum over Julia’s tits and Alice’s back.

Julia grinned at me and increased her pace, in line with her husband as the two of them fucked the shit out of my beautiful, surprising wife.

I staggered back to the armchair and watched as the three of them writhed on the settee until, with a loud groan Simon emptied his balls into my wife’s cunt at the same moment that she crashed into her own climax, driven on by the hard pounding dildo that Julia continued to hammer into her ravaged arsehole.

As her orgasm subsided, Julia slipped out of her arse and rolled away to frig her clit hard so that she, too could cum.

Alice, stood, somewhat unsteadily and walked across the room to me, crawling into my lap and giving me a very happy, contented smile.

“Am I a slut, do you think?” she asked in a whisper.

“I rather think you might be,” I replied, kissing her forehead as I felt Simon’s cum drip from her cunt onto my thigh.

Published 
Written by AlicesMan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments