Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After The Game Gangbang

"An after-game celebration becomes an erotic event."

23
11 Comments 11
26.6k Views 26.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words

It had been close, the scores see-sawing for most of the match, first them ahead, then us, it was so evenly balanced. Then, in the dying minutes, an intercept, and a dazzling fifty yard run angling in to the posts, and we had won. For the first time in their history, our local rugby club had made it through to the final of the Amateur Rugby League, North West, Cup competition. Okay, so maybe it is not up there with the big cup matches played by the top teams, but for a little amateur club like ours, it was massive.

My husband, Dave, was one of the players. I helped out where I could, making drinks, or snacks and sandwiches, passing messages, even laundering the team kit between games. In return, I was regarded as one of the lads by most of the team, and as we had been winning so many games since I started helping out, and traveling to matches with them, they regarded me as their lucky mascot.

That was okay, but being regarded as "one of the lads" kind of annoyed me, to be honest. I mean, I was twenty-five, slim, sexy,or so I was told, with shoulder length, light brown hair, and small but sexy tits. Maybe not big and bouncy, but certainly not "a lad". They treated me friendly enough, smiles and greetings, but always a little restrained, like they were on their best behavior. As for my being female, a peck on the cheek as they came off the field, or an occasional pat on the bum, almost sisterly, was about the most I had got from them. So far.

Well, all being well, that was going to change tonight. I had talked it over with Dave, and I had decided that the lads were going to get the surprise of their lives.

Finally, the guys had done with the celebrations and were coming off the field. I was stood at the entrance to the players' area, getting a kiss from each of them as they passed me. Not content with the customary peck on the cheek, tonight each of them got grabbed by the hair, (except for Bill who was bald as a billiard ball, he had his ears grabbed instead), and given a proper kiss, smack on the lips. Most seemed to enjoy this, some cheerfully responding with a tentative squeeze of my bum.

As Dave passed, I grabbed him and whispered, to him, "I'm still thinking of giving the lads a treat. You're still okay with that?"

"Will it involve you getting fucked the way I dream about?" he asked.

I smiled, and nodded, getting a firm squeeze of a boob as unspoken approval. As Jack, the team captain, came off the field last, I grabbed him quickly. He kissed me in a very passionate way, which is as it should have been, seeing as he and Dave had been having me in threesomes for most of a year.

"I was thinking of giving the lads a treat tonight to celebrate, Dave agrees," I told him quickly. "Are you okay backing me up?"

His eyes sparkled as he smiled agreement. "Like the first time Dave and I enjoyed you?" he queried.

"Oh yes," I smiled wickedly at him, "but I need you to lead. Otherwise, none of them would dare. And Dave knows we need him out of it, or they still won't. I will make it up to him at home."

"Leave it to me, sexy tits," he laughed, squeezing my boobs, "I know just how to work it."

Having got Jack to agree to help me, I was able to relax a little. He would fix it for me. I went into the office to get warm, but after a few minutes, one of the younger players came looking for me.

"Hey, Marie. Jack says we got champagne, wine, and beer in the changing room, and could you... could you get that sexy arse in there," He almost blushed as he gave the message, "And he told me to say exactly that, or else." he added.

I laughed as he held the door for me. Before going through it, I stroked his cheek, and then kissed him slowly and deeply,  brushing my body up against him, and enjoying feeling him start to respond. He blushed scarlet.

"Thank you, Alan," I murmured, as I went through the doorway.

We made our way to the changing room. I had never been in there before; it was strictly off limits for everyone but the lads. Alan led the way in, and a cheer went up as I entered. A glass was put in my hand, and I sipped it gratefully, my mouth suddenly dry, as I arse how many men were in there and me the only female.

"Marie," came Jack's stentorian yell, "why have you still got the overall on? Get it off, girl, let's see how you look in real clothes."

I looked down at myself, realizing I was still wearing the protective overall I wore for making food and drinks for them. I started unbuttoning it, and Jack and someone else started humming "The Stripper". More cheers and hand clapping for this and as I slipped the overall off, a very appreciative cheer went up, as my "real clothes" were revealed.

I was wearing a rather short black skirt and knitted top, along with soft-leather knee boots with a reasonably high heel. Hey, at my height I need all the help I can get. Most of the lads still had full kit on, except for the boots. A few were in just a towel, obviously having showered already. All had a drink in their hand. I noticed my drink had gone already, and gratefully accepted a refill. By now most of the team were on pints of beer, and the mood was getting more relaxed. Jack came over to me.

"Still up for this?", he asked quietly.

I nodded, nervous but excited at the prospect. He took my empty glass from me, (where had the wine vanished to? Had I drunk it so soon?) and gave me a huge, deep kiss. A few cheers greeted this, and someone shouted to him to share the goodies. Without warning, Jack scooped me up into his arms.

"Bill, to you," he called and threw me the three or four feet to Bill.

I squealed loudly, but was safely caught by his strong arms. A kiss for him, while his hand stroked my bum through the skirt, then another call, and I was thrown to the next player. Almost all the players easily topped the six foot mark, while I stood five foot four, and the last few inches of that was my hair. I felt like a china doll, as I was passed from man to man, each of them getting a kiss and in many cases, a grope at my bum. Even from the few I knew for certain were gay. It felt like ages before I was returned to Jack, stood on unsteady legs, and handed another drink.

Even my breathing was unsteady by now. I gladly drank the wine, knowing what was still to come. And knowing I could stop it at any time, just by signaling to Dave or Jack. But that would spoil the lads' fun, and I so wanted them to enjoy this as much as I expected to.

Once my glass was empty again, Jack repeated the kiss, only this time when he stopped, he peeled my top from me, showing all present that I did not bother with a bra. Needless to say, the rest of them were more than interested in this display, gathering round me, as I saw Dave being led away by two of the ones whose interest was more in him than in me.

After that, it was some time before I could look round again, as I was turned this way and that, each of them wanting a kiss and caressing my tits. Somewhere along the line, I felt the zip of my skirt slid down and the skirt falling to the floor, showing I had no time for panties either. Now there was a bare arse, and a smooth shaven pussy to stroke and grab.

While I was trying to brush off the wandering hands, I felt my wrists grabbed. Looking round, I saw Jack smiling at me, as he secured my wrists behind me, giving the lads uninterrupted access to my body. A fact they soon took full advantage of, as the wandering fingers found every sensitive spot I had, and a few I never knew I had.

At some point I must have been lifted from the ground, because when I was stood on my feet again, I found I had shrunk a good four inches with the removal of my boots, which only served to make me feel even more vulnerable and helpless, surrounded by all these huge hunks. Now kisses were being planted all over my body, from toes to tits and all points in between. Someone was nibbling my neck, an act that never failed to get me soaking wet and ready for fucking, while a finger or three was happily rubbing inside my tight slit and another was in my bum-hole.

They were stopped by Jack, as he called for attention.

"Okay, anyone not showered yet? We had better see to that before we start enjoying this sexy girl.

FreyaDa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FreyaDa

Yes?"

A roar of approval greeted this order than a shout from an unseen helper, "Why not give Marie a shower too?"

More shouts of approval. Jack looked at me and I nodded, so I was led off to the wet room. On the way we passed Dave. He had his wrists tied to coat hooks on the wall, so he could see all that happened to me. His shorts were gone, and three of the boys were sat on the benches near him, happily stroking his very erect cock. His legs were slightly apart and hands were exploring up and down his thighs, cupping his balls and stroking between the legs towards his bum. He smiled dreamily at me as I passed by, so he was clearly enjoying the novel sensations.

Once in the wet room, the showers were turned on, and I was surrounded by about twenty naked hunks, cocks all at attention. Lots of soapy hands were lathering me from neck to toes, teasing and squeezing everything, until I was squirming helplessly. Someone discovered my ribs were ticklish, and that led to others exploring for any other ticklish areas.

By now my nipples were stood out like bullets, and eager fingers were teasing them to even harder levels of arousal. Occasional sharp, stinging smacks landed on my naked arse, making me squeal helplessly, which amused them so much that my poor bottom was soon bright pink and glowing warmly. By now the warmth between my legs was rapidly becoming a fire that desperately needed quenching, and I was wriggling at every stroke or touch.

As the soapy suds were washed away, I was lifted by lots of eager hands, suspended face down at waist height, and a cock was brushed against my face. I opened my mouth and it slipped inside, my lips closing around it, as it was pumped in and out of me. After literally seconds, it was pulled out for another to take its place, then another.

Meanwhile, I felt strong hands on my ankles and knees, and my legs being pulled apart. A hard cock nudged between my parted thighs, and slid easily into my soaking cunt, pumping in and out while two strong hands gripped my hips hard, pulling me onto him. Other hands were fondling my tits,and helping the others swing my body back and forth onto the impaling prick, and then I was coming hard, feeling the tight muscles in my pussy squeeze the invading cock until it exploded warmly, deep inside me.

No sooner had it been withdrawn than another took its place, fucking me to another climax, while I tried hard to pay attention to the ever-changing dicks in my mouth. After about the eighth fucking, and God knows how many climaxes, I was lifted with feet high, and legs held wide while one of the shower jets was directed between my gaping pussy lips, washing out the spunk and love-juices. Then I was toweled dry and taken back to the changing room, still surrounded by erect cocks.

As we went past, I saw Dave was having his cock sucked, while the other two lads were playing with his balls and bum, and I swear one of them had fingers deep up Dave's butt-hole. Whatever, Dave seemed more than happy with his imprisonment.

Once in the main room, I saw some of the benches had been moved away from the walls and arranged in the center of the floor. I was lain across three of them. My wrists were pulled wide and tied to either end of the top bench, with my hands overhanging the ends of the bench. A second bench supported my back, then my lower spine and bottom were on a third bench. Other benches were arranged round this central area.

I wondered at the arrangement, but soon found it had been well thought out. Even with wrists tied to the bench, my hands were loose, so by sitting on other benches near them, two of the guys could have their cocks pumped by me. One guy sat either side of me on the second bench, happily teasing my very sensitive nipples and playing with my tits. Others knelt near stroking my belly and buttocks,

My head was available for a cock to be stuffed into my open mouth, and at the other end, two of the men held my legs wide while another was in between them, fucking me hard, his hands gripping my hips as he plunged into my helpless and hungry slit. I was already incredibly worked up from my treatment in the wet room, so I was soon coming for them, screaming at the intensity of some of the climaxes, then twitching and trembling until the next fucking started.

Often I was making them come when I did, as the muscles in my pussy went into spasm at the height of my climax,  squeezing their cum out of them. As I tended to clamp down hard with my lips as well when I came, the lads using my mouth were coming fairly often too. They were all changing positions as a hand, my mouth, or my soaking cunt came available.

Then one of them motioned for my legs to be lifted higher, and he slowly slid into my tight bum hole, opening it and loosening it as he buggered me while someone teased my clit unmercifully to bring more screaming climaxes from me. Apparently, this opening appealed to others, because soon my bum-hole was in regular use, although many still preferred fucking my ever-eager pussy. Eventually, I must have been had by every member of the team, not to mention substitutes and reserves, some more than once and in more than one hole, and I was covered in spunk and sweat as well as my own love juices. I could feel cum seeping out of my arse and slit.

Jack called them to order. "Lads, we had a great time, and a fantastic celebration, thanks to this gorgeous cum-slut who damn near drained us all. I suggest one last come for our fucking sexy, Marie."

All those who could still manage it stood round me and pumped themselves until they came one final time over my exhausted and well-fucked body, with legs still wide open, the warm sticky cum coating me, tits, hair, face, and belly covered in it.

After having my wrists released, Jack and Alan helped me to the wet-room for a shower, while the rest of my wonderful band of ravishers got dressed. It was only as we were passing him that I suddenly remembered Dave. Oh God, how could I forget him? The poor darling.

The three players were still amusing themselves with him, and his cock was rigid and swollen. Soft moans were coming from him.

"Have you let him come?" asked Jack of one of the tormentors.

"No, Jack, you said to keep him hungry, we did just that," Phil told him, "mind you, he has been begging and threatening us with all sorts if we didn't let him come, so he is as ready as he ever will be."

I placed my fingers around the engorged shaft, making Dave whine softly, and squirm in my grasp. Oh God, he was desperate. My jaw ached a little, from servicing so many rigid cocks, but I knew I could manage another easily. He sighed gratefully, as I slid my mouth over the swollen tip of his prick, sliding it smoothly into my mouth, until my chin brushed against his balls, then slowly withdrew.

My hands gripped his naked hips, as I started pumping my mouth up and down on his cock, lips gripping firmly, squeezing the shaft all along its length, faster and harder. His back arched as he exploded, a fountain of warm creamy cum pouring over my upturned face and running down to my already spunk-covered tits. I sucked the pole, draining it of every last drop, and squeezing the ball-sac to empty him.

As his three captors untied him, I turned to Jack.

"Well, do you want one last come?" I asked.

He kissed my forehead, a hand caressing my sticky boobs.

"Marie, my sexy fuck-toy, " he murmured, leading me to the showers, "I could not manage one more drop, even for you, darling. You fucked me dry. But you wait until next time Dave and I have you; we will screw your brains out. Now get clean, and we can all go home."

A final resounding smack on my bare arse, and my rugby club gang bang was over. Mind you, what Dave would do to me at home for letting the gay guys have him to play with...

Well, yes, of course, I had discussed the basic idea for the night with him, and no, actually, I kind of neglected to tell him that part of the plan when he agreed to the basic plot. But he would not hold that against me, being teased, aroused and denied all that time. Would he? Would you?

 

 

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments