Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventure at the Sea

40
20 Comments 20
7.4k Views 7.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story of one of my many sex escapades."

This incident happened about nine months ago when I was still married to my chubby hubby.  

I received a text message from Jeffrey, who was Raymond buddy. He invited me to his yacht. He said Raymond and Robert would be there. Robert was another buddy of Raymond whom Raymond occasionally shared me with. I was to meet them in the boat club in Sentosa at 11am and we would sail out to the sea and were scheduled to come back in the evening. 

I told my son and hubby I was going to out to meet my client Raymond on a yacht and that he would be introducing several of his friends to me as potential clients. My hubby jokingly said,"Do what you need to do to get them as clients." He certainly had no idea to what extend his wife would go to get clients.  I took a yellow bikini and put it into my beg, and I put on a bright pink summer dress with short hem that came above my knees. 

At 11am sharp I arrived at the boat club's lobby. I recognized Jeffrey yacht from a distance. He was a timber tycoon from East Malaysia in the Borneo Island. He also owned huge palm oil estate in Malaysia. He loved sailing and bought a yacht here in Singapore. Of course he was married. I heard his wife was older than him.  

Robert was in real estate business. He owned and managed several commercial real estates investment trust listed in Singapore. His properties were mostly in Singapore and some in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand. I had heard that he was interested in properties in Vietnam and Myanmar. He was married with three beautiful daughters. His wife was about the same age as me. But he always compliments me and said I was so much more beautiful and fun than his wife.  

As I reached the yacht at the dock, the three gentlemen were already there waiting for me. As I climb up the yacht, I could notice they were onto the second bottle of red wine. All the three men eyes were staring at me and checking me out. They were like wolfs waiting to pounce on a hen. And I was a hen coming into a wolf lair to be eaten alive. But I knew what to expect. I had been to Jeffrey's yacht before. Somehow Robert always surprised me. He was not routine as Raymond and Jeffrey. I felt nervous and at the same time excited, and I knew by evening I would be exhausted. 

We set sail at 11:20am. On the yacht there were only the four of us. Jeffrey navigated the yacht. As we started to head toward the sea, we started to drink red wine. In total, I had about eight cups of red wine and I began to feel tipsy and a little drunk. The three men seem to hold themselves well. They did not seems to be drunk at all. 

As I was little drunk and tipsy I became more naughty. I was still in my short summer dress. I started to dance to the music occasionally lift up my skirt and flash my panties. I was wearing a matching pink panties and bra from La Perla. I would hug each men and give them a kiss. They would take turn to put their arm around my waist and kiss me. I could feel each of them already had an erection pressed against my belly as they held me. Then I interrupted the party and told them I need to go to change.  

Ten minutes later I returned in my yellow bikini. I could see the three gentlemen ogling my boobs. My tits were protruding from the fabric of the bra. I gave Raymond a hug. Jeffrey was sitting on the couch and I sat next to him with his hand around my waist. I gave Jeffrey a French kiss while looking at Raymond and Robert. I could see both of them were jealous and wanted me. Then I stood up and gave Robert a hug. I could feel his penis was already hard pressing against my belly as I hugged him. Robert started to dance with me, and Raymond came behind me grinding his groin against my butt cheeks. Jeffrey was still on the couch watching us. I pointed my finger at him and asked him to join us. He reluctantly stood up and came toward us. I gave him a kiss.  

Now the four of us were dancing at the deck of the yacht out in the seas with only big shipping cargoes in sight on the distance horizon. I was in the middle, and we were all drunk and high. Then Raymond from behind started his move. He started to fondle my breasts from behind. My bras was still on. Robert started to kiss my neck. Jeffrey stood there waiting for his turn. I kept staring at Jeffrey, looking deep into his eyes to let him know that I was not ignoring him while the other two were having me. 

After several minutes, I turned to Jeffrey. I raised my hands in the air to ask Jeffrey to untie my bra. I was now topless and Jeffrey lowered his head to suck on my right tit, and I signaled Raymond over to suck on my left tit. It felt so good. I lifted my head, closed my eyes in satisfaction and slowly fell behind with both Jeffrey and Raymond arms supporting me. They both carried me to the couch.  

On the couch, I bent over, on all four and asked Robert to take off my panties. I was now bare naked. Robert slapped my butt cheek and slowly licked my anal rim. I loved Robert licked my ass. He would licked my anal rim and thrust the tip of his tongue into my anus. I felt very intimate when my ass was licked, sucked and poked by his tongue, even much more than my pussy. 

Raymond came over in front of me as I was on my hands and knees while Robert was licking my ass and pussy lips. Raymond took off his Rip Curl pants and his penis sprang out ready for me to suck on him. I opened my mouth, and lowered my head to invite his manhood into my mouth. I could taste his cum, a little salty and sour. Yuck! But I enjoyed it. I started to suck on his dick head slowly and with each suck I took more and more of his manhood into my mouth until I could feel the tip of his penis against my throat. I took it out and sucked it in and out. While Robert was licking my ass and pussy and I was sucking Raymond, Jeffrey bended over with the back of his head on the couch right below my hanging breasts. He sucked my right breast while he fondled my left. At that moment I felt my body was totally used. My mouth were full, my tits were hard and my pussy was wet.  

I was totally turned on. My pussy was so wet and I was ready to take their manhood inside me. Since Robert was behind me licking my ass and pussy, I asked Robert to fuck me. Robert opened my ass wider with both of his thumbs and spit his saliva into my anal pucker for lubrication. He spit a few times until his saliva flowed out of my ass. Then I leaned forward toward Raymond, crawled toward him with him below me and me on top. I spread my legs and lowered myself to take his full erection into my pussy. Then, I leaned forward, and prepared for Robert to fill my ass. Robert took in slowly, first his tip of his penis and slowly pushed more in as I adjusted my ass to the circumference of his shaft. 

Once Raymond and Robert were inside me, Robert would start to push me from behind. With each push, Raymond penis would slide out and Robert penis would push in my ass.. When Robert push back to gain momentum to push me forward again, Raymond penis would slide back into my pussy. The motion of alternating members filling my ass and pussy created an unimaginable feeling of ecstasy. As Robert rammed me from behind and Raymond was thrusting my pussy, I leaned forward to suck on Jeffrey penis: deep throat.

My hole were all filled and occupied. I loved this feelings. I felt fulfilled. I felt as if I was being used. I occasionally had these fantasies and this fulfilled my fantasy, to be taken, to be controlled and to be used and utilized fully. 

After Robert came, he took a rest. I sat upright and leaned back on the sofa with my legs spread wide for Raymond to ram into my pussy while I continued to clutch onto Jeffrey member on my right hand to dip his penis into my mouth. 

Raymond came and finally I had time for Jeffrey. He stood up and I knelt down to suck on his penis. He held my head steady and started to fuck my mouth. I had to keep my mouth open at all time as not to bruise his penis with my teeth. He would push his penis deep into my throat where I would have to hold my breath and sometime I choked. It did not take long before he cum. 

I had cum twice when Robert was thrusting into my ass while I was on top of Raymond and when Raymond assaulted me with my legs opened wide on the sofa. I was not satisfied. I wanted more!  

We took a rest. I was tired but I knew I still had energy to do more. After about 30 minutes we started again this time with Raymond in my ass and Jeffery in my pussy while I sucked on Robert's cock. In the second round I started to quiver, I moaned very loud and I came. I was so wet. I collapsed on top of Jeffrey. I think I passed out for about another hour before I finally regained my consciousness.  

When I regained consciousness, I realized I was in a room below the deck. They took me to the master bedroom in the lower deck. The aircon was on, I was naked on the bed. I realized I was tied up. Both of my hands were tied up to each corner of the bed and my legs were tied to the other two corners of the bed. I could bed my knees which only meant the men were about to take turns to ram me in missionary position. I heard foot steps and the men came into the room each looking ready to do whatever they had in mind to do to me. I was still a bit dizzy but I was ready to submit myself. The thought of being used by these men excited me.  

Raymond positioned himself in between my legs. He rubbed his penis to get himself erect and then slapped his manhood on my clit. I could feel his penis grow increasingly hard with each slap on my pussy. Then Robert came on my right side and positioned his groin in front of my face. His penis was just inches in front of me. I opened my mouth to receive his member. He pushed his penis into my mouth and I began to suck on him. Jeffrey on the other hand leaned on the other side of the bed and began to fondle and suck on my breasts. After Raymond penis grew hard, and realizing that I am all wet inside, with one trust, he pushed his penis deep into me and I moaned with pleasure while I sucked on Robert penis. 

I took quite a while for Raymond to come. He relieved himself and let the other two take their turn to fuck me. Robert was next. He lifted my hip up and placed a pillow underneath my hip. He bent my legs higher so my ass was exposed. He spit his saliva into my ass and started to slowly inch his cock into me. He was thoughtful and considerate. He took it slowly. Eventually the full length of his cock was in my ass. I moaned with pleasure. I felt fulfilled. 

While Robert was ramming my ass, I sucked on Jeffrey penis. He continued to trust his hips forward as I took the full length of his penis into my mouth and my throat. He loved it when he saw me choke on his penis in my throat.  

Robert finally came and without hesitation Jeffrey pulled his penis out of my mouth and positioned himself in between my legs and started to fuck me in the pussy. I was so wet. As Jeffrey was fucking me I asked Robert and Raymond to untie my hands and legs so I could hug Jeffrey and curl my legs around his waist as he fucked me in missionary positions. It took quite a while before Jeffrey ejaculated.

I came with each man in the missionary position on me. I was so exhausted. I hugged Jeffrey tight and quivered in satisfaction. Jeffrey stood up and the men know I was exhausted and left me alone in the bedroom while they went out to catch some deep water fish.  

I took a short nap. When I woke up, I put on my yellow bikini and went up to the deck. I chatted with them. We had a snack on the yacht. We arrived in Singapore about 6pm. I realized we had actually fucked for about four hours. I was sore and fulfilled. When we arrived at the dock, I changed back to my summer dress and gave each of them a hug and a kiss and thanked them for such a wonderful day at sea. As I hugged them goodbye, I could not feel their erections. I guess their manhood were also exhausted.  

I reached home about eight pm and my hubby and son already had their dinner. I took a shower and when straight to bed. The next morning, I had sex with my hubby which was significantly less exciting but that was the least I could do to fulfill my duty as a wife. 

IvyTemptingLegs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyTemptingLegs

 

Published 
Written by selinashun76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments