Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend With Gina and Her Friend ~ Part 3

"The next morning led to more sexual adventures…"

4
3 Comments 3
9.4k Views 9.4k
3.5k words 3.5k words
I had one of the most enjoyable nights of my life with my 52 year-old lover, Gina, and her younger friend, Becky. It was a night that all nights in which my sexual adventures will be compared to but the next day led to more sexual adventures…

I woke around 8:00 and both women were gone. I slowly replayed last night in my mind and I soon had a raging hard-on. I couldn’t help but stroke myself. Not wanting to make myself cum I got up and went to the master bathroom for shower.

I see towels on the counter and figured the girls had taken a shower as well before leaving the master suite. I wasn’t sure where they were or what they were up to but I needed to “wake up”. I turned on the shower to get the temperature where I liked it and stepped inside with my cock softened during my trip from the bed to the shower.

I have one of those big walk-in showers with a rain head in the middle and lightly tented doors. I sat underneath shower head getting my hair and body wet thinking about what girls could be up to downstairs or wherever they were. I washed my hair and started to rinse the shampoo out when I felt a nice warm body snuggle up behind me and then feeling loving arms wrap around me. Without saying a word, her hands were running up and down the front of wet body. I know its Gina in the shower with me because I feel the size of her tits on my back. My cock re-awakened and it didn’t take long for Gina to find it as I finished rinsing my hair.

She whispered in my ear how much she enjoyed last night and I reciprocated by complementing her about the whole night from the dinner to our erotic fun with Becky. We both commented that today was a new day for us couldn’t wait to get “it” started because we loved spending Sunday’s together. We rarely went anywhere much less got dressed. We usually lounged around the house naked, sat in the hot tub or suntanned out on the large back porch along with having sex at various times throughout the day when the mood struck us. Today was already starting on the right track as she was stroking my cock with one hand and tweaking one my nipples with the other. I leaned back to enjoy the hand job Gina was giving me. I loved the feeling of having her hands stroking me and like the good pet she is, she has gotten me off many, many times like this but before she could, I turned around and planted my lips to hers and stuck my tongue down her throat, so to speak, in a deep passionate kiss.

As our tongues danced I tasted the sweetness of Becky’s nectar answering my thoughts of what they were up to. She released my cock as I pressed myself against her with my hardened manhood pointing straight up between our stomachs. I grabbed her ass and she wrapped her arms around my neck. She was a great kisser and she knew that if our morning started like this, it would be a sexually active, but relaxing day.

Breaking our kiss, I turned her around and wrapped my arms around her with my hands lovingly kneading and massaging her wet breasts as she raised her arms up to grab the handles I had installed for moments like this. As she steadied herself I planted the length my cock between the cheeks of her ass. I loved having both of her breasts in my hands as she moved her hips up and down, and side to side. Her breathing was getting heavier letting me know she wanted me as bad as I wanted her. I’m not sure who was teasing who at this point but I didn’t care as I licked her neck up to her ears.

The foreplay of teasing each other was nice but now it was just a matter of how I was going to take her. I licked one of her lobes and whispered that I wanted to fuck her and to spread her legs. She continued to move her ass teasing my cock and I removed one of my hands from her breast to spank the side of one of her sweet ass cheeks. I bit her ear stating my request again adding I know you’ve been with Becky and now it was my turn. She complied and pushed her ass harder against me.

I pulled my hips back enough to grasp my hard cock and guide it the meaty opening of her pussy. With one quick push of my hips, I entered her awaiting love hole more than half-way before I stopped so she could adjust to my invasion. Like most women, her pussy was tight from the rear and I was always careful upon rear entry. She had jumped a bit letting out a squeal but soon made the adjustment. She began to move her hips back and forth allowing me to get deeper and deeper with each stroke of her hips. I grabbed her hips with both hands and started fucking her harder and harder. I put one of my feet up on a seat built into the shower and started power fucking her.

As you might imagine, it was not a quiet affair. Water falling down on top of us as my pelvic region pounded her sexy ass. I didn’t hear her moans and groans but I heard her squeal and yell my name as she came. She clamped down hard on my cock with the velvety walls of her puss as she came and it instantly kicked off my orgasm. I yelled that I was cumming and pounded her ass hard as could as my cock spasmed inside her. My cum worked its way up from my tight balls, through my stick and into her awaiting pussy. It seemed like an eternity that both of us were in orgasmic bliss but I know it had to be less than a few minutes.

When it was over, I pushed her to the wall with my body before my knees gave way. We were in the same position we started but my arms were extended on each of her body where my hands found the wall. Our breathing was deep and very erratic as we attempted to recover.

I went soft inside her and our breathing back to normal before we were able to move without falling down. We washed each other’s body with no further playing or teasing because we wanted to see what Becky was up to. I turned off the shower and we dried each other off. Before we left the bathroom, we kissed again. It had its desired effect because my cock began to stir and her nipples stiffen.

We walked through the bedroom to the sitting room where a tray of pastries and fruit with a coffee and orange juice was waiting. Becky sat naked while eating an orange. She greeted us as we entered the room and commented on the action in the shower. She enjoyed watching us and further stated she really thought we were hot together. Gina and I blushed a bit as sat down on the love seat next to each other and dug into the feast that lay before us.

We talked about our jobs and the happenings at work while we ate. I was curious about Becky’s boyfriend so I asked her how “they” were doing. Without hesitation she said they were “done” stating she needed to move on because the relationship became stagnant. The topic was dropped and we moved down stairs through family room on out to the back porch where the hot tub and lounging chairs were waiting for us.

We each jumped into the hot top with the Gina leading the way. I sat down between the girls and we all sat back enjoying the touch of the hot water swirling around our naked bodies. Small talk was made but nothing too serious was discussed until Becky mentioned how much she really enjoyed last night. She told us she had been curious for quite some time about being with a woman and that she had a brief encounter with a female roommate in college that didn’t lead to much more than a make out session and some heavy “petting”. She never pursued her desires for fear of being labeled a lesbian or some kind of freak. Gina chimed stating she was curious as well but never acted on it until last night. She looked straight at Becky, who had moved to the other side of the hot tub from us and said she couldn’t believe how much of a wonderful experience this has been for her referencing last night and this morning.

While they were confessing their curiosities about with being with another woman, Becky placed her feet on my crotch to tease my semi-hard cock to full staff. She used her toes to tickle my balls in between the soft strokes of my hardened manhood. Naturally I was fidgeting from the wonderful sensation she was bringing to my nether region under the water and Gina picked up on it by putting her arm around me and using her other hand to rub my chest. She eventually reached my nipples pulling and twisting each of them between her fingers.

I wanted to hear how last night came about so ask them to fess up. Becky confessed she wanted to be with us for quite some time knowing that Gina and I swung along with having an open relationship. Becky was to attend to the same dinner and she found out we were going as well. Becky and her boyfriend had split up over a month ago and she was going stir crazy without having sex and when she discovered we were going she decided to take her shot to see if she could into bed with us. Her seducing Gina and experiencing a fem-to-fem sexual encounter didn’t come into play until last night at the dinner.

While Becky was talking, she moved one of her feet over to Gina’s crotch using her toes to tease her pussy. She left one foot behind rubbing the full length of my cock and wrapping her toes around my thick girth and stroking me.

IRIStasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IRIStasty

Becky was definitely a multi-tasker and really enjoyed her teasing. From Gina’s heavy breathing she was enjoying it as well.

Gina continued the conversation that Becky had contacted her in the beginning of the week but didn’t realize that Becky was interested in join us in bed much less seducing her. She said once it started she was intrigued by Becky and she had always considered her very attractive. If it was to happen she wanted it to be with someone she could trust, not some stranger.

I complemented both of them for the most erotic scene I had ever seen in my life. For it to take place on a whim and no real planning, it was something that we’ll all share for the rest of our lives.

Becky moved her foot from my crotch and leaned forward to kiss me on the lips and used her hand to bring Gina closer to us where she kissed her on the lips. She leaned back stating this is where she wanted to be and that was with us.

I reached for the foot that Becky used to tease Gina’s pussy and brought it to my mouth and started sucking and licking her toes. I could taste Gina’s sweet pussy juice between her toes and leaned back to suckle those sweet little toes and lick the sole of her foot. I watched Becky’s reaction and she leaned back enjoying my foot foreplay. Gina reached over to my cock stroking me knowing I was enjoying Becky’s foot because I had done the same for her on many occasions.

Gina released my cock, stood up and moved over to straddle Becky. Becky reached around Gina with her hands on her back and then slid them down to her ass as she brought Gina closer to her. I watched as Gina’s hips were moving erotically for Becky. Without missing a beat, Gina pulled Becky’s crotch to her face and started licking her. Becky spread Gina’s ass cheeks and I could see her puckered asshole and Becky’s tongue working on Gina’s fleshy pussy lips. Gina’s asshole was flinching as she was getting a good licking and sucking from Becky. I loved the view I was provided by these two hot women. I fought to keep my hands off of my cock.

I reached forward between Gina’s legs slipping my middle finger between swollen lips. It was an indescribable feeling to finger her while Becky was orally ravishing Gina. It was not only erotic to see but very erotic to feel Gina’s pussy clamping down on my finger as she was being teased and pleased. I moved my finger deeper into her using my thumb to rim and tease her asshole. Gina’s body tensed up and she called both our names out as Becky received Gina’s sweet juice. It flowed out as Becky’s tongue worked to lap up all she could. Becky finally lip-locked Gina’s pussy and sucked up all the juice she could.

Gina’s body started to relax after her climax. By my count, that’s twice this morning and I’m not sure what the girls did before I got out of bed. I moved my hand away from Gina as she pulled back from Becky. She swung a leg around twisting as she turned around to sit down on the edge of the tub.

Becky had juice all over her lips and chin and I moved over to lick her face. I worked my tongue around tasting Gina before moving my lips to kiss her. It was a small kiss at first before it turned into a passionate kiss wrapping her arms and legs around me pulling me closer. She shifted a bit and my cock found her cunt without any assistance. She was so wet that I slipped in to the hilt. She bit my lower lip as my pelvic bone met hers.

Becky released my lower lip but started sucking my upper lip begging me to fuck her. With my hands on either side of her head resting on the edge of the tub I began pumping her slowly at first but I soon varied my strokes from fast to slow to just holding myself inside or leaving the head at her opening before sliding deeply inside her.

Gina had recovered and lovingly cheered us on as she watched. She didn’t touch either of us but watched intently as we took each other on.

I broke our kiss and pulled out. I stood up telling her I wanted her ride me on the lounger. Gina helped Becky out of the hot tub and I followed.

They stood next to the lounger as I lay down with my cock in hand and stroking. It was slick with Becky’s nectar and water. Becky swung her leg over me and the lounger facing away from me. As she backed up to me I stroked myself until she squatted down until her pussy lips contacted the head of my cock. She started teasing me by moving her hips back and forth before falling down on me. I enjoyed the view of her ass as she moved her hips back and forth and then up and down as she rode me. She controlled the depth and speed. I spanked her ass cheeks from time-to-time for effect and she’d squeal every time.

Gina had sat down in a chair close to us to watch us. She would moan as she watched but most of the moaning and groaning was coming from Becky and I. She was tight and lucky for me she had no problems providing a natural lube for us. She would stop the up and down motion and grind the length of my cock deeper inside her. Before she came, she moved her hips back and forth so fast I had no idea how she kept from breaking my cock much less how I stayed inside of her. I had not been rode like that in a long time but Becky knew what she wanted and was going for it.

Her upper body stiffened as she squirted her climax. It came out from between us and it was going in different directions with most of it soaking my balls and legs. She screamed and stood up letting the remainder rain down and soak me.

Once Becky recovered she sat down on top of me smothering my hard cock with her ass. She leaned back and I wrapped my arms around her as her breathing slowly returned back to normal.

After she had relaxed I asked her about the last time she had anal sex. She admitted her boyfriend wasn’t into anal sex and thought I would never ask. I told her to get up and bend over. She did so by using her hands to steady herself as I buried my face between her ass cheeks and licked her pussy and asshole tasting the remnants her liquid climax.

I pulled my head back and asked Gina to bring me the lube I keep in the cubby hole at the hot tub. Gina smiled at me because she had not seen me fuck another woman’s ass before but knew what Becky was in for. Gina loved having my cock in her ass and often begged for it.

I spread the lube on my fingers and spread it between Becky’s cheeks. She squirmed a bit stating it felt good. I rimmed her back hole with lube before sliding a finger inside. She moaned and squeezed finger as I penetrated her. I finger fucked her and thumbed her perineum until she relaxed. Then I slipped in another finger and then another after she relaxed some more. When I was done fingering her, she gaped a little and I knew I’d slide inside her with little to no effort without much discomfort for her.

I put some lube on my steel rod and moved up behind Becky. I guided the head to her opened hole and pushed in. It went in head deep and I stopped to let her get adjusted. I was running my fingers up and down her back as she was getting used to have her ass penetrated. Without saying a word she pushed her ass back and moaned. She held herself there for a moment or so and started moving back and forth fucking my cock with her ass. Once she established the pace she liked and I took over by taking her hips in my hands fucking her at the same pace. Like in the hot tub, I would sometimes slide in to the hilt or I’d go so far and pull back. She was squeezing my cock with the ring of her ass and moaning some expletives and calling my name. Her upper body froze squeezing down so hard my cock she almost pushed me out. She screamed my name as I held on tighter and fucked her harder as she came. This triggered my own release and I rode her harder as I shot wads of cum in her back cavity.

Becky’s cum covered everything beneath and between us. When I finished I held myself deep inside her until she squeezed my softening cock out of her ass. She immediately sat down and I sat down behind her. Both of us were weak kneed and had to get down before we fell down. This being my second time to climax this morning I needed time to recover.

I wrapped my arms around Becky kissing and nibbling her ear as I held her. Gina moved in front of Becky and sat down. They looked at each other and Gina kissed Becky on her cheek before moving to her lips. All were breathing heavily trying to catch our breaths.

Gina broke her kiss with Becky and motioned me forward where we kissed passionately over Becky’s the shoulder. It was short but a meaningful kiss and I could tell Gina loved what she saw but I wasn’t sure about Becky. Gina saw the question in my face and asked Becky if there would be more of what she just experienced recently and last night. Gina knew the answer before asking Becky.

Becky stated that this weekend was the best and that she really enjoyed herself. She further told us that if we’d allow it, she would like to join us as much as possible.

The day continues…

Published 
Written by ATexGent
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments