Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend With Gina and Her Friend ~ Part 2

"The fun weekend continues..."

5
5 Comments 5
10.7k Views 10.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Part 2

I had just watched one of the most erotic acts of my life. I had to pinch myself several times to be sure this was real; two hot women were in my bed and made the sweetest love to each other. Almost heavenly...

As the Becky and Gina were coming down from the sexual pleasure they had shared with each other, I poured more wine for us. We made small talk and there was no mention of what just happened or what was about to happen. The conversation was more along the lines of “friends” catching up. I sat silently drinking my wine enjoying the contrasting view of the two women before me. One dark headed and tanned skin while the other had strawberry blond hair and somewhat pale skinned. What a sight they are and they were nude in my bedroom.

When the talk dulled, I ordered them to the bedroom. Without a word, they both stood up and entered the bedroom. Gina was used to my dominate side and Becky was about to get a taste of it.

I followed them stroking my hard cock watching both of their asses as they walked. Once in the bedroom I told each of them to get on their knees. I stood in front them with my cock in hand and pointed it towards Gina who knew what I wanted. She moved closer to me and began licking my cock. Her hands were behind her back as she licked me. She opened her lips at the head of my cock and sank down on it until the head touched the back of her throat before she slid her lips off of me. Becky taking her cue and did the same except she used a hand to fondle my shaved balls as she licked me. I pushed her hand away telling her she can do that once I give her permission. Becky moved her lips to the head of my cock and swallowed it as Gina whispered encouragements in her ear.

I put my hands on Becky’s head and I put my foot up on a chair while she took me deeper. I began to fuck Becky’s pretty face. It was a wet blow job and you could hear sucking noises coming from Becky’s mouth.

I ordered Gina to move up behind me. She knew what I wanted and started kissing the cheeks of my ass. I leaned over to put my hands on Becky’s back and Gina didn’t hesitate to spread my cheeks and rim my asshole with her warm wet tongue. Gina was used to licking my ass and enjoyed it as much as I did. Often she would lick my asshole as she gave me hand jobs. However, this was the ultimate blow job; my cock down a hot woman’s throat and another hot woman’s tongue in my asshole. I’ve experienced this before at swing parties with a couple of women but this was much more pleasurable to share with Gina.

Gina could tell was getting close because I started moving my hips and I moved my hands to the back of Becky’s head as I came. I pumped her face as Gina slid a finger in my asshole and my climax felt like bucket loads after having to wait for so long to cum. I yelled during my cum telling them not to stop.

Once I had finished and removed my hands from the back of Becky’s head, she moved back with my cum dribbling from her lips. Gina was all too pleased to help clean her friend up. After Gina had licked her clean, they kissed deeply and passionately.

My semi-hard cock was soak and wet from Becky’s saliva and my cum. Gina broke the kiss and took my cock back into her mouth like the obedient woman she is and cleaned my cock and balls. Becky came up behind her and played her breasts. Gina continued sucking my cock and I ordered Becky to get on the bed on all four’s and finger her pussy. She did as she was told and I watched her finger her wet pussy. I moved my hands to touch Becky’s hot ass. I spanked one cheek a couple of time before spreading her cheeks apart to get a good view of her puckered asshole. Without warning, I leaned over to lick her asshole. She moaned and pushed her ass towards my face. I could tell she was enjoying it as much as I was. I was so turned on by these two loving women and there was more playing to come. I pulled my hard cock from Gina’s hot mouth and I removed my face from Becky’s hot ass.

Gina knew I could cum multiple times when I was extremely turned on and she knew how turned I was by the look on my face. She stood up grasping my hard wet cock and stroking its hardness as we watched Becky finger her wet pussy. I smacked Becky’s other cheek a couple of times and I whispered to Gina that Becky’s ass would be ours tonight. She moaned as she reached over to rub the reddening cheek I had just smacked.

I turned to the bed and pushed Becky’s ass down folding her legs so I could enter her. Becky’s ass was touching the back of her feet and Gina reached between my legs to grab my cock and guided it to the bottom of Becky’s feet rubbing the head of hard cock up and down before moving it to the entry of her wet pussy. As I touched Becky’s opening she slid her finger out and spread her pussy lips for me to enter. As I stabbed the head of my cock in, Gina stroked my cock until was fully inside Becky. She fondled by balls as I began to pump my hardness in and out of Becky’s wet hole. She was nice and tight. Feeling her velvet walls around my cock was a wonderful sensation. As I picked up the pace, Gina’s fingers found Becky’s clit and played with it as my balls rubbed back and forth across her hand.

Becky was moaning loudly moving her hips up and down. I pulled back and out of Becky and turned my hips toward Gina. I ordered her to suck her friend’s juices from my cock. Obediently she opened up her lips and I slowly fed her my cock. I noticed Becky had moved her finger to her pussy and I smacked her ass telling her to wait her turn. When Gina was done, I pulled back from Gina’s face and she grabbed my hard cock guiding it back to Becky’s love hole.

I teased Becky by pumping my cock partially into and out of her pussy before I grabbed her shoulders and started pumping her harder and harder.

EllenHope
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllenHope

Like before Becky took a deep breath and squirted her juices, soaking my crotch and inner thighs. Becky shook wildly and shot forward on the bed. I stood there watching her and Gina once again wrapped her hand around my cock and stroked me.

Becky calmed down and was breathing hard in the aftermath of her hard climax. She came more than she had earlier and it took longer for her to come down. I turned so Gina could suck my cock again. I loved the way she sucked my cock and she more than willing to do it anytime. She will suck me after I fuck her pussy but had never done it after I had fucked another woman’s pussy. She was quietly moaning so I knew she was enjoying the taste.

Gina deep throated me several times before I pulled her up to her feet. I had her lay on her back beside Becky. I pulled her feet up to my face licking the soles of her feet and then sucked her toes. She wiggled her toes as she really enjoys to have them sucked. With toes in my mouth I reached for her hips and pulled them down to the edge of the bed until her ass was barely hanging off of the bed. I released her toes and I spread her legs apart to lick the outer parts of her hairless pussy. I loved licking her full wet lips and sucking them between my lips. She was moaning as I was lost in pleasing her. She was very wet and her sweet nectar covered her whole vaginal region and inner thighs with a stream running down between her ass cheeks.

I was licking and sucking up her juices as she moaned and moved her hips underneath me. She always tasted wonderful and this time was no exception. I licked up and down her swollen lips taking in her sweet taste. I closed my lips around her and sucked them into my mouth as I teased her. Releasing her lips I teased her with the tip of my tongue from the top her clit down to her wrinkled asshole where I let my tongue linger getting it nice wet.

I hadn’t noticed that Becky was rubbing both of Gina’s breasts and teasing her nipples with her fingers. I knew Gina was getting close to her climax and moved my lips to her clit and sucked lightly as she raised her spread legs up in to the air. I placed a finger at the entrance of her asshole. The movement of her hips and heavy breathing told me she was “there” and for the first time since we had been together she stopped to take a deep breath and screamed as she released the sweetest, thickest cum she has ever mustered. She didn’t squirt per se, but she definitely released some nice juice. It was all over my chin as I tried to stay lip locked on her clit. Her hips were moving so much that I had to let go until she settled down.

I once again buried my face between her legs and licked up as much of her loving nectar as I could. Gina laid there breathing hard and Becky had no idea of what took place. I raised up moving towards Becky to kiss her. I knew she could smell the sweet juice but when our lips met she moaned as we shared the sweetest cum I’ve ever tasted. While kissing her I positioned my cock at the opening of Gina’s pussy and slid it up and down with the length of my cock.

Gina began moving her hips as she attempted to move my cock inside her wet pussy. However, I held off for sometime before I gave into her and slid completely inside her without any problem. I broke my kiss with Becky and I pulled my cock out of Gina and laid it on her vulva and stomach. Becky took my cock in her mouth and sucked me with new vigor.

I pulled back leaving Becky’s mouth and re-entered Gina’s pussy. I started stroking my cock in and out of her watching her lips stretched around my manhood. I always loved to watch it slide in and out of a woman and this no exception because my cock was completely covered with her syrupy cum.

Becky was licking Gina from her nipples down to her belly button using her hands to hold Gina’s legs up for me. I pounded her faster and faster working her up to another orgasm. She was moaning and groaning throwing her head side to side until she came again. Her cum wasn’t as thick or as much, but it was there and my cock was covered in it. My shaved pubic region was soaking. After she came, I pulled out and bent down to lick her clean from her clit to her asshole. The sweet taste left a last impression on me.

I knew she was hot and was not going to let her go to easily and I ordered Gina to get on all fours where I mounted her pussy from behind. Becky slid in underneath her and they began to lick each other. I always enjoyed entering the woman on top while they were in a sixty-nine with another woman. Gina was licking Becky while she licked both of us. I began to pump her harder when I felt Becky hands on my ass. She worked her wet fingers between my cheeks to find my asshole. She lipped a finger inside as I slowed down for the entry. Her finger in my ass felt wonderful and I told her so.

Becky continued her oral attack on Gina and she was moaning and groaning when she came again. I’m sure having my stiff cock in her pussy and Becky licking her clit set her off. Sometimes when we sixty-nined, I would penetrate her pussy with a dildo or a vibrator and tongue her clit and she would always cum in short order.

Her orgasm triggered mine and Gina continued licking and fingering. It felt so good that I didn’t want it to end. Becky licked the leaking mixture of juices from Gina’s pussy as I pulled out. Becky kept her finger in my ass as I placed my cock at her awaiting lips. She opened them up and accepted my cum covered cock. I felt my balls on her nose as she fingered my ass trying to milk the remaining cum from my body.

I pulled my semi-hard cock from Becky’s mouth and lay on the bed next to the two women. Becky lifted herself from Gina and laid down next to her opposite of me. We were all breathing hard and very sexually satisfied. We sandwiched Gina and fell asleep.

Published 
Written by ATexGent
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments