Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend With Gina and Her Friend ~ *Final*

"Sunday afternoon loving between friends as the weekend ends."

4
0 Comments 0
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words
The night before with my 53 year-old looker Gina and her younger friend Becky had been one of the hottest nights of my life. This morning was somewhat normal for Gina and I as she joined me in the shower for a hot Sunday morning banging. After some play in the hot tub Becky gave me the ride of my life and I reciprocated by giving her the anal sex she longed for.

I had just finished taking Becky’s fine asshole when all three of us cuddled on the lounger on the back porch by the hot tub. Becky had surprised us by saying she would like to join Gina and I on our weekend flings.

What Becky doesn’t know is that Gina and I had talked about having a third person joining us for our play times but we couldn’t decide if we wanted a woman or a man. Gina hadn’t mentioned any yearnings for woman and I felt adding another male could bring unwanted issues unless he was a twink because the third person would basically become a sex slave meaning she would be ours to play with alone or together and tend to our sexual desires.

Gina and I looked at each other with evil grins on our faces. I could tell Gina’s mind was reeling and I already had many erotic thoughts of what was to come from this.

Gina rested her chin on Becky’s shoulder as stared at each other. I winked at Gina and wrapped my arms around both women and kissed Gina once again. I broke our kiss suggesting a warm shower to clean up before lunch.

Gina up first helped Becky to her feet. Both of them reached down to me taking down an arm and pulling me up. Gina led Becky to the shower room just off the back porch that I had built in for showering near by the hot tub before and after each use.

I went to the outdoor refrigerator for a cold water bottle. I leaned up against the hot tub and drank my water wondering what the rest of the day would bring. I dick was semi-hard as I replayed the ass fucking I just had with Becky while Gina looked on masturbating.

Gina opened the door to the shower room breaking my thoughts. She stepped towards me with Becky following. As she got to me she put a hand on chest and her lips on my cheeks before whispering that it was turn to clean up. She walked away leading them into the house and I watched the two naked pets walk away lost in my erotic thoughts.

When I came out of the shower room lunch was on the table under the covered portion of the back porch and light jazz playing on the outdoor speakers. The women had made deli style ham and cheese hoagie sandwiches with some chips and soft drinks. Small talk was made during while we ate about the upcoming work week. I helped clean up after we were done eating.

I went to my office to get my laptop before returning to the back porch. I always took time on Sunday’s to check my email. Gina opened the back door to see if I was interested in joining them for a movie in the den. I told her to go ahead and I’d be in after while.

I had been checking my email for about an hour or so when I received an IM from Gina telling me Becky was getting playful and I was welcome to watch or join in. I replied that was I was on my way.

I logged off and closed up my laptop and headed to the den where the girls were. I slowly approached the entrance to the den hearing moans of pleasure. I peaked around the corner and Gina was laid back on the couch with Becky on top of her. They were locked in a passionate kiss with arms wraps around each other. Their bodies were writhing together as they kissed. I immediately felt my cock filling up with blood as I watched the two lovers.

I elected to walk in quietly and sit in a lounging chair as to not disturb them. By the time I sat down my cock was fully stiff and standing at attention.

Becky broke off the kiss and kissed Gina’s cheeks, neck and ears as Gina’s hands softly roamed Becky’s back and ass. Both of them were moaning softly. Becky lifted herself up and moved her mouth to suckle each of Gina’s breasts before leaving a wet trail of kisses and licks down to Gina’s navel where she used her tongue to tease her lover.

Gina spread her legs with anticipation and didn’t open her eyes until Becky was between them nibbling at her swollen labia. I watched as Becky used her tongue on Gina’s smooth pussy as I had done so many times before.

EllenHope
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllenHope

Gina was moving her hips towards Becky as she tongued her swollen lips. Gina was moaning louder now and reached to play with her own breasts while enjoying Becky’s tongue.

Becky licked those lips up and down many times before burying her tongue deep inside Gina’s womanhood. Gina let out a small scream as Becky closed her mouth around her clit. I could hear the sucking noises as Becky sucked her. Gina was thoroughly enjoying having her clit sucked. She raised her knees to her chest giving Becky better access.

I always loved watching women make love to one another but watching these two seemed different. I guess because they were good friends and they were more mature than most women I had watched. I had unconsciously started stroking my cock while watching them as I had a perfect view of Becky’s ass and pussy as she orally pleased her friend.

Gina started screaming and moving her head side to side signaling her orgasm. Becky was moaning and sucking harder during her long orgasm. When Gina was done she dropped her legs down on Becky’s back as she gently licked at Gina’s wet pussy.

When Gina had recovered she spread her legs and reached down wrapping her hands around Becky’s head and raised her away from between her legs. Gina raised up to meet Becky’s cum covered face and licked her lips, jaw and cheeks tasting her own juices. They started kissing and Becky fell back spreading her legs with Gina following her.

Gina broke the kiss and repeated the kissing and licking of Becky’s cheeks, neck and ears before moving down her body until she reached her prize. Becky thrust her hips forward as Gina started licking her pussy.

Gina didn’t do any teasing, she went straight her pussy to lick and suck those nether lips. Becky was moaning loudly and writhing as she was enjoying her oral sensation. Gina had slipped a finger or two inside Becky causing her to whimper some.

As Becky had done, Gina locked her lips to Becky’s pussy and started sucking. Becky was thrusting her hips forward causing Gina to hold on for the ride as she pleased her friend. It wasn’t long when Becky screamed out her orgasm and Gina was sucking in as much of Becky’s squirting juice as she could.

When Becky was done, Gina cleaned her up by licking and sucking the juices from her pussy and inner thighs. Once she was satisfied she moved up Becky’s body and kissed her deeply as they moaned in sexual satisfaction.

I didn’t bother moving with the exception of the slow strokes of my hard cock. At this point, I assumed they didn’t know, or care for that matter, that I was in the room watching them. They snuggled and whispered to each other for a few minutes when Gina raised up to sit. I could tell Gina was in more than a sexual bliss, she was smiling at her friend.

The women stared at each other for a minute or two before Gina realized I was there. Without saying a word she stood up to walk over to where I was sitting. She leaned over to kiss me as she reached for my hard cock. As we kissed passionately, she stroked my cock.

I then felt two more hands between my thighs massaging my balls and inner thighs. It was my turn to moan and thrust my hips.

I broke the kiss off telling Gina not to stop stroking me. Becky kneeled down beside me without missing a stroke. I could feel my cum building deep inside as the girls used their hands on me. And it wasn’t long before my butt cheeks lifted off the chair and I started shooting ropes of cum all over my chest and stomach. Gina stroked me until there was no more cum coming out and squeezed every last bit out.

Once Becky was satisfied I was done, she started licking my chest and stomach tasting my cum and shared it with Gina in a loving kiss.

The women got cleaned up and dressed. Gina ended up taking Becky back to her car at the ballroom where we attended the dinner. Gina came back to my place where we snuggled up on the bed for the remainder of the day.

When we woke up we went to eat dinner at a nearby casual restaurant. We discussed the happenings of the weekend and what should become of it. I told her that having Becky around will be fun for both of us whether we’re a threesome or alone with her and we should enjoy her like we do each other. Gina agreed and we made plans for Becky’s initiation into our group.

Published 
Written by ATexGent
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors