Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Valentine's Story, Chapter 1

"The office Christmas party was just the beginning...!"

16
1 Comment 1
10.0k Views 10.0k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Author's Note: The following story is a sequel to Jingle Belles. If you haven't read that story I suggest you read it first to get introduced to the characters and storyline - it will help this story make more sense!

I should have seen it coming. I mean the signs were all there, the giggling of the girls that suddenly stopped as I walked in. The offers to bring me a cup of coffee or a pastry for no reason, the little grin when I accepted. Looking back, I should have known something was afoot.

It all began, I guess, back a couple months ago at the company Christmas party. We'd had a pretty good year, and to show my appreciation to my staff, I decided to shut the office down after lunch so we could have a little party. The girls - Angelina, Jill, and Kelly - were more than happy to take care of the preparations and so on the last working day before Christmas, we closed the door, pulled the shades, and the party got started. I had a couple last minute papers to finish so I let the rest of the office start without me and concentrated on getting these loose ends wrapped up. But the girls would have none of it!

Apparently the other guys in the office - Robert and Tom - had gone online and gotten the big game on Tom's tablet, and their focus was locked on that, ignoring the girls and the party. So they came to me and decided that I needed to join them in the festivities.

Well, I am not one to ignore a beautiful woman and I had three of them all wanting my attention. And so these lovelies convinced me that work was over and it was time to party!

Now I am not sure how we got around to it, even to this day, but somehow we began getting more and more "in the giving spirit" and before I knew it, I was face to face with three gorgeous and scantily-clad young ladies!

All this may sound like a sexual harassment suit in the making, but you have to understand my staff. We are all very close and more like a family than a company. I mean when one person in the office is sick, they can count on visits from the rest of us. We have barbeques and other functions together regularly, we know each other's kids... it's really quite nice. So after the initial shock of seeing these girls so willing and eager, I fell right in line. I may be their boss, but I am also a man!

The party was a huge success - at least from me and the girls points of view! I don't know how Bob and Tom felt, especially after learning that while they were watching the game, there was another sport happening right in the next room! And this one was participatory, not just a watched game!

Of course it wouldn't have mattered to Bob, he was happily married and wouldn't have jumped in anyway, but Tom... he missed a golden opportunity!

Now it was approaching Valentine's Day and the girls all had approached me a few days ago with a request that we decorate the office in Valentines hearts and such. Well, as long as the work gets done and we don't scare off the clients, I don't really care too much how the place is decorated. Besides I know that my staff remembers this is first and foremost a place of business, so I trusted that their decorations and other arrangements would be appropriate.

The girls did another bang up job, and the office soon looked festive but professional. They even set out a bowl of "Sweethearts", little heart-shaped sugar candies for the customers. Our receptionist decorated her desk like a kissing booth and the whole office looked great.

Because business had been so good, I'd hired another girl for the new receptionist position I'd had to create to take some of the pressure off the other girls. This new girl, Diane, was a welcome addition to our team, quickly and easily falling into the routine and philosophy of our office.

This particular year, February 14th fell on a Saturday so instead of an "office party", I offered to host the party in my home. I knew that because it was the weekend, that there was most likely going to be something more potent than Kool-Aid punch at the party, unlike at Christmas time, and this way I could maintain a bit of control for our team should the party get the better of them. It wouldn't pay to have one of my insurance agents get in a car accident driving intoxicated!

So Saturday came around and the time for the party approached. I had everything ready and had just put some more ice in the freezer for drinks when the doorbell rang. I went to the door and opened it. It was Angelina.

"Hi Angelina come on in! Can I take your coat?" I asked.

"Hi Jim! Thank you," she said. As I removed her coat, I saw she was wearing a very becoming little red cocktail dress with spaghetti straps. The dress was appetizingly short and she looked very appetizing in it.

"You look amazing," I said, as I took her into the living room.

"Thank you, Jim. It's Valentine's so I wanted to wear something red that would make your heart jump!" she said, teasingly.

"Well you did that. Excuse me while I put your coat in the other room and get my defibrillator out!" I joked. Angelina giggled and sat down on the sofa. I was back in a flash and went into the kitchen to get her started on a drink. I had no more got it back to her when the doorbell rang again.

"Hi Jim!" Becky said. Jill had just arrived and was standing behind her.

"Hi girls, C'mon in and join the party!" I said, holding the door open for them. I helped them out of their coats as well and took them into the living room. Putting their coats with Angelina's, I went back to fix them a drink.

I brought the drinks to the girls and sat down with them. "Tom called me and said he won't be able to make it... he had other plans this evening," Jill said.

"Well I don't think Bob is coming either - he wants to spend Valentine's Day with his wife, which is understandable. So it looks like you girls have me all to yourselves!" I said, grinning broadly.

"Oooh, I like the sound of that!" Becky said, wriggling in her seat playfully. As Becky and I bantered back and forth with sexual innuendo's, the doorbell rang once more.

It was Diane, our new girl. "Hi Diane! Come on in and join the party!" I said.

"Oh thank goodness! I thought I might have gotten the address wrong!" she said as she entered the house. I took her coat and brought her into the living room with the other girls.

"Where is Tom and Bob?" Diane asked, surprised that I was the only guy there.

"Well, Tom had other plans and Bob is home with his wife. So we have Jim here to entertain us," Angelina said.

"Oh?" Diane said, still a bit unsure.

"Oh, don't worry Diane... Jim here is a very good 'entertainer'!" Becky said giggling.

"Yep, last Christmas, Bossman here made sure none of us girls was bored!" Jill remarked. All three girls broke out in laughter.

"Well, I do my best to be the life of the party," I said, with a sly smile. "So who needs a fresh drink?"

I took everyone's drink orders and went into the kitchen to fix them. When I came back with a tray and everyone drink, the girls had all been talking amongst themselves.

"So Jim... what do you have around here for fun?" Angelina asked, as I began passing out the drinks.

"Yeah you have four very energetic girls here... what WILL you do with us, sir?" Jill said winking. I handed her her drink and as she put it on the coffee table in front of her, I reached down and pulled her to her feet in front of me.

I knew what these girls wanted. I knew they came here hoping that this party would be like the last one. And now that it was known we would be alone, they were already getting primed and ready. I could feel the sexual tension and I could see the lust in their faces. The only one who wasn't feeling the electricity in the air was Diane. She wasn't around at Christmas time and didn't know all of us very well yet. She just sat back a bit, somewhat stunned that we played so blatantly with each other. And while it is true that most places of business shy away from any kind of sexual conversation or innuendo, our little group enjoyed it freely. We enjoyed the wordplay, getting as close to "the line" as we could. We all knew it was in fun and we respected each other personally and professionally so it wasn't a problem amongst ourselves.

With Jill now standing directly in front of me, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into me, crushing her soft body against my own and holding her there as I planted a long, deep kiss on her soft, ruby lips. Jill moaned softly into my mouth, loud enough for the others to hear and closed her eyes. She melted into my arms. Yes, this girl was definitely ready for the party!

"Hey girl, save some of that for the rest of us!" Becky piped up from the couch where she was sitting. After I had set Jill's head swimming with my kiss, I turned to the source of the voice.

"Oh, you want some of this do you?" I asked.

Becky jumped to her feet, "Damn straight I do!" she said, holding her arms out to me. A couple quick steps, and she was in my arms getting a similar deep kiss. She was a bit more forward than Jill, and she reached behind me to squeeze my ass a bit. So I returned her advance by pressing my growing bulge into her crotch... eliciting an even bigger moan than her coworker.

Then I turned to Angelina who was sitting patiently waiting her turn. She was older and a bit more mature than the other girls and I knew I had to do something different for her. So I walked casually up behind the chair she was in and standing behind her, I leaned over and kissed her softly on the neck. I nibbled on her ear, finding out from the Christmas party, that was a hot spot for her. As I felt her sigh, I reached around her and cupped her full tits giving them a playful squeeze and digging my fingers into the supple flesh. Angelina moaned loudly and reached up to grab the back of my head. I saw her unconsciously spread her thighs as much as the chair she was on would allow.

Diane, seeing all this, sat there with her mouth hanging open, shocked at the audacity of it all. She didn't know if her coworkers were whores or her boss was a lech!

"What's wrong Di?" Jill said, now that she had calmed somewhat and saw the girls astonishment.

"I...

SeductiveKelsieTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SeductiveKelsieTS

I..." Diane stammered. I saw she was confounded too, so I left Angelina and walked over to Diane. I knelt down in front of her.

"Diane, we are all very good friends here as well as coworkers. I like to think of all of you as family. We don't have an issue with playing or being close to each other because we know it is only because we are close and trust each other. There is no real romance going on - it's just a bunch of friends having a good time with one another, understand?" I explained.

"I think so..." she said, still a bit shy. This was different than anyplace she had ever worked before!

"Yeah and besides, Jim here really knows how to motivate his girls!" Becky said, grinning. I looked over to Becky and blew her a little kiss and she giggled.

"Stand up, Diane," I told her. I stood and offered her my hand. She looked at the other girls for a moment and then took my hand, standing nervously. "If you are going to fit in here and really get the most from your employment with this company, you are going to have to trust your fellow coworkers and your boss."

"Yes Sir," she said.

"Let's start with that. I don't require anyone here to call me Sir. I am an employee, the same as you. I am only the supervisor because I have been doing this a long time and the main company thought I should be able to run this office. You call me Sir if you want to or when you want to, but my name is Jim."

"O... Okay... Jim," she said.

"Good. Now that we are on a first name basis, I want you to feel at home here. I want you to feel as comfortable with me as the rest of these girls."

"I'd like that too," she said.

"Tell me, do you have a husband, fiancé, boyfriend or something?" I asked her.

"I did... but we broke up awhile back and that how come I moved here. To start over and get away from the memories back there."

"I see. Well this is a good place for that, but you have to learn to trust your friends and we all want to be your friends," I said. I talked to the new girl in a calm and reassuring tone and touched her gently on the arm as I did. I could feel her tremble... as if she wanted to believe me, but was having conflict.

Then Angelina stood up and came over. "Listen Diane, sweetheart. What Jim here is saying is absolutely true. I have known this man for almost five years and he has never once been anything but honorable and respectful. We play around and, yes, we have had sex, but it has always been as two good friends and nothing more. We all enjoy being ourselves here and are comfortable showing our playful sides. It's okay, Diane... really it is."

"Diane, I will not do anything you do not want to do. But I would like you to feel more at ease here. We are your friends, and we want you to feel as much at home as we do," I told her.

"Thank you, I just... I'm not sure yet," Diane said.

"I understand. You are new and haven't been with us very long. Maybe once you have been with us a little longer you will begin to feel more at ease," I said, letting the subject go for now. I turned to the other three girls.

"Okay girls, the 'entertainment' is here... who's first?" I said, playfully.

Becky leaped out of her chair, "I am! I am!" she shouted and ran up to me. She threw her arms around me and kissed me fast and hard, shoving her tongue into my mouth as she offered herself to me.

"My my... somebody's feeling a little passionate this evening!" I chuckled.

"Yes sir! And this somebody wants to show you how passionate. Care to take me for a spin, baby?" Becky said with a kittenish grin. Becky was a very lovely 24 year old blue-eyed blonde, five foot two inches tall with a tight 32DD-22-32 body that was built for fun! She had an adventuresome spirit and there wasn't much she wouldn't try - my kind of girl!

I smiled at the eager young blonde. "Right here or in the bedroom?" I asked.

"Let's do it here... I like an audience - it turns me on!" she said. Becky was never a shy girl and I remember how hot she got at the Christmas party, fucking in front of the other girls!

"Works for me!" I said, and I took her by the hand, leading her over to the sofa. Jill scooted over a bit giving us a little more room and I stood Becky in front of the sofa with her back to it.

"Let's get these things off of you and get comfortable," I said as I began to undress Becky. As she shed her dress, I noticed she was wearing a little red lace teddy under her clothes. The teddy had a very deep V front, cut clear down past her navel and ruffled shoulder straps.

"What is this? I asked.

"You like it? All of us girls are wearing Valentines lingerie! So you are going to have to unwrap each of us to get to see what we chose to wear for you!" she said.

"Well I have a lot to look forward to then! But first let's start with this delightful little package right here in front of me," I said. Becky wriggled as I reached up and slid the ruffled shoulder straps from her teddy, kissing each shoulder as I did. I kissed her neck and lightly ran my hands down her arms. When I reach her wrists, I put her hands behind her holding them there as I kiss my way down her chest to her newly uncovered tits.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned when she felt my mouth close over one stiff pink bud. She put her head back and thrust her chest out, offering her tender ripe tits to me. I accepted them and began hungrily devouring her.

I could feel the girl swaying as the sensations began to get to her and I backed her slowly until the edge of the sofa seat caught her behind the knees. She stopped there, but I gave her a gentle push and she fell back onto the sofa with a surprised gasp. I took immediate advantage of her new position and knelt in front of her. Swiftly, I snatched the rest of her teddy from off her and tossed it into the middle of the room, forcing her thighs apart and taking a position between them.

"Ohhh God, Jim! Lick me! Lick my sweet wet pussy, baby!" she gasped. I looked down and Becky had her hands on either side of her shaved slit, pulling it open to show me the pink glistening interior. Becky's pussy had the ability to get wet very easily - all you had to do was make a suggestion and she would get soaked! Now her pussy was very nearly flooding and I hadn't touched it yet! I put my face closer and smelled the scent of an aroused woman... the smell of sexual excitement and desire. I wouldn't make her ask again.

With the rest of the girls watching intently, I shoved my face into her steaming crotch and forced my tongue deep into her tunnel.

"Oh Fuck! Ohmygod!" Becky cried as she felt me licking the juices from the sides of her pussy walls. Her hands moved from holding her pussy lips open, to up beside her head and gripping the back of the sofa. She slouched down on the sofa a bit so I could get a better angle at her and she put her feet up on the edge of the seat, throwing her legs as wide as she could get them.

I began eating her juicy peach and driving Becky wild. She moaned and squirmed, backing away from my teasing tongue, but she couldn't get away. She pushed back against the back of the sofa, then tried moving sideways, but she was trapped. I wrapped one arm under her legs and held her still, while I used the other hand to shove two fingers up inside her and began fingerfucking her even as I licked her pussy and sucked her pulsing clit into my mouth. The combination proved quite effective as I knew it would, and Becky howled as I made a meal of her.

As I ate the blonde, I could hear the gasps and soft moans from my audience and I knew that at least two of the three girls were totally enjoying the show. Memories of that wonderful Christmas party came back to me and I remembered how incredibly hot each of my girls had become watching me with the others. All three of my girls were confirmed voyeurs and I had hopes that Diane was a closet peeping tom as well.

Becky had just about reached her crest. As I licked and lapped her slit from the bottom to the top and flicked my tongue over her clit, Becky squealed and squirmed, twisted and writhed in absolute delirium. Her hands had moved to her tits and she was clawing at the meaty globes, pinching and tugging on her nipples as if she wanted to rip them off.

I decided to end her torment and give her release. With my mouth and tongue working her pussy lips and clit, and two fingers of my right hand shoved deep into her pussy and curled upwards to rub her g-spot, I let go of her legs with the other hand and used it to begin rubbing lightly across her tight crinkled asshole.

"Ohhhfuuuccckkk! I'm cuummminnggg!!" Becky screamed out. She arched and locked in position, trembling violently as the orgasm took control of her. I continued licking and fingering her even as the orgasm washed over her, making the rapture last longer and build to new heights. Becky's eyes rolled back and her mouth opened in a "O" as her breathing paused. It seemed like forever before the spell broke and she collapsed onto the couch, sucking great tearing gasps of air into her burning lungs. Becky lay still, quivering, covered in sweat, and her pussy juices flowed out of her and puddled on my hardwood floor beneath her.

I got up and sat on the couch next to Becky, holding her and watching her until she came back down from her orgasmic high. When I saw that she was back with us, I pulled her face to mine and kissed her deeply and sweetly. "Okay, you just sit here and rest, Becky... we have more fun in store later, but for right now I have other presents to open!" Becky nodded weakly and smiled. I stood up and looked at the other girls...

"Who's next?"

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments