Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Trick to Get a Treat

"Two horny women trick their boyfriends into a foursome"

20
7 Comments 7
20.9k Views 20.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
My life began to change for the better in July, 2013.

At that time, I had a boyfriend named Tom. Now Tom was a nice enough guy, and he let me play with his 6-inch cock any time I wanted to, so that was nice. Very nice. But he didn’t know how to use his tongue or his cock to bring me pleasure, and worse, he didn’t care. As long as my sucking and my riding got him to orgasm, he was happy, and he didn’t particularly care if I was.

So I walked into a local lingerie shop, looking for what I could wear that might interest Tom in pleasuring me. That’s when this beautiful brunette, who was trying on lingerie to wear for he own boyfriend, began to look me up and down hungrily. She walked up to me and asked me, “When was the last time you wrapped those incredible legs around a woman’s neck?”

You see, I’m 5’10” and about half of that height is all leg. I’m told I have a show girl’s legs. I suppose if I had any dancing talent, I might have become a Rockette or something.

The brunette’s name is Kat. She’s now 54 years old to my 39 years, and she’s 5’8” of pure, raw sexuality. Neither Kat nor I had ever been attracted to another woman before that day. But an hour after we met, she was in my bed and I was riding her beautiful face. And loving every second of it. I love eating her too. She’s beautiful and sexy, and she tastes amazing.

Our lust eventually blossomed into genuine love between us. My five-part story here, Fateful Meeting, tells the story of Kat and me meeting and how our love developed.

But there has always been a problem with the relationship between Kat and me.

You see, Kat is married. She has lost all love for her husband Frank, and they now have separate bedrooms. But she has to be very careful in her affairs, because she would not be able to explain to her husband, any absences at times when she really ought to be home.

Another problem is that she has four adult children, who live outside of this area. So she sometimes visits them or they visit her. Those are additional times when Kat can’t be in my arms and in my bed.

And then there’s the fact that when we met a year and a half ago, Kat had already been seeing a boyfriend on the side for two years. His name is Dave. There are times when she just wants to fuck Dave, and those are additional times when she isn’t grinding her clit against mine. There’s no love between Kat and Dave, but lots of lust, and sometimes a girl just needs a nice big cock, you know? I understand that. I’m the same way. I love Kat, but I want and need cock sometimes, too.

Kat would often tell me how skilled her boyfriend Dave is in bed. So one day she arranged for Dave to join Kat and me and fuck us both. Kat loves me enough that she wanted me to experience for myself just how great Dave is in bed. And he was everything she said he is, and more. Kat, Dave, and I got to the point of having a threesome about once a month.

But there were problems with me and Dave, too. We had a ground rule that I would be fucked by Dave only when Kat was present. And I love Kat too much to try to go solo on her boyfriend, without her being there. I could tell that Kat is Dave’s favorite pussy in the whole wide world – which I understand, since she is also my favorite pussy. But I don’t really like being only Dave’s second favorite pussy to fuck. I want and I deserve to be a man’s first favorite pussy.

And all of this also caused a problem with my boyfriend Tom. He didn’t like that I fucked Kat, and he for sure wasn’t thrilled that I would fuck Dave. One day, it all blew up and Tom walked out of my life forever.

Then in September, 2014, I met this totally hot 6'1" Italian stud named Vince. I immediately hauled him into bed, discovering to my total delight that 1) he packs ten inches in his trousers, 2) his cock tastes so yummy, 3) he has tongue and cock skills that Tom could never have even dreamed of, 4) for some inexplicable reason, I’m the only pussy he wants to fuck, 5) he wants to fuck me every day that he can, and 6) he can keep fucking me for hours and never get tired or soft.

You can read about that first time with Vince in my story Lynn’s Wedding.

I thought Vince would be a one-night stand and a lifelong cherished memory. But then three weeks later, I spotted him in a supermarket, and not even half an hour later, his wonderful ten inches were fucking me deep and hard again. We fucked until dawn, then he went home to rest and I rested too, and that night we fucked all night again.

You can read about that second and third time with Vince in my story, Vince Redux.

Of course I began to tell my beloved Kat about this amazing ten-inch cock I was now riding on a regular basis. Part of me felt I wanted my beloved Kat to experience this amazing man for herself, just as she had lovingly shared her wonderful Dave with me. But part of me greedily wanted to keep Vince all to myself. After all, I hadn’t liked being Dave’s second favorite pussy, and I wanted a cock that was just for me. Plus I knew Kat would be Vince’s second favorite pussy, and I love her too much to want her to be anyone’s second favorite.

Kat and I began to discuss the possibility of setting up a foursome. Where Kat and I would fuck each other. And Dave and Vince would fuck both of us.

I mentioned this idea to Vince, and Kat discussed it with Dave.

Dave didn’t at all mind fucking both Kat and me, since he had done so many times before. But he hated the idea of a second cock in the bed with us, especially one even longer than his, as Vince’s is, and he was adamant about not doing this. He also wasn’t too thrilled that Vince would be fucking Kat and fucking me.

Vince had two objections to the idea.

SallyVerdaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SallyVerdaa

First, I’m the only pussy he ever wants to fuck. He has no interest in fucking Kat, not even to make me happy. And second, he too strenuously objected to a second cock in the same bed with him. Especially not one even thicker than his, as Dave’s is. And the idea of watching another man fuck me was horrible to him.

But Kat and I loved the idea of two really big cocks fucking us, and we didn’t want to let the idea go.

Since I knew Vince would never fuck Kat, and Kat agreed that I deserve a cock that's just for me, we began to reformulate our idea, that Kat would watch Vince fuck me and she would watch how much I enjoy that, while I would watch Kat enjoying Dave fucking her. And then Kat and I would 69 and fuck each other while the boys watched.

But how to make that happen, when the boys objected?

So, shortly before Halloween of 2014, we came up with a trick to get our treat.

Kat and I booked a room in a bed and breakfast inn. And we got four keys.

That Friday night, I gave Vince a key and told him to meet me there at 10:00 A.M. sharp on Saturday morning. I let him think it would be just him and me, fucking the day away.

That same night, Kat gave Dave a key, and also told him to meet her there at 10:00 A.M. sharp on Saturday morning. She let him think it would be just him and her, fucking the day away.

Kat and I met up in the room at 9:30 A.M. and began to 69.

As it happened, Dave got there before Vince. He smiled to see Kat and me in a 69. Then he got a little upset that Kat had tricked him into thinking it would be just the two of them. Why was I there, too?

Just then, Vince arrived. He was very upset that there were two other people in the room with us: Kat and Dave. Vince wanted me all to himself.

To calm the boys down, Kat crawled sexily to Dave on all fours, unzipped him, and sucked him hungrily. I did the same with Vince, at the same time. As they emptied their balls down our grateful and happy throats, they forgave us for tricking them into the foursome that they would otherwise never have agreed to voluntarily.

Dave forgot all about Vince and me as he began to fuck my sweet Kat deep and hard. Vince didn’t even seem to notice Kat and Dave right next to us on the bed, as he banged me mercilessly, all ten inches plunging into me wonderfully and repeatedly.

“Yes!” Kat yelled. “Yes! Fuck me, Dave! Oh, yes!”

“Feed me that big, beautiful, juicy Italian sausage!” I moaned.

Kat and I started watching each other get fucked by our hot studs.

“Stuff that giant cock into Justy!” she encouraged Vince.

“Fuck Kat hard, Dave! Make her smile! Make her purr!” I moaned.

The boys actually enjoyed having a cheerleader encouraging their powerful fucking of their girlfriends. Despite their objections, Kat and I knew they would love this.

With our pussies full to overflowing with our men’s come, and two pussies worth of girl-come all over the bed sheets, Kat and I began to eat the come out of each other. The boys loved watching this, as we knew they would.

Kat and I finished up by locking legs like two pairs of intertwined scissors and grinding clit on clit until we came hard all over each other.

Our men loved this show so much, that they threw us on our backs and fucked us even harder than the first time. Kat loved watching me come very hard all over Vince’s ten inches, while Dave’s very thick eight inch cock exploded deep into her and she thoroughly soaked his cock.

Dave then fucked Kat's ass, and I loved watching his thick cock disappear into her back door. At the same time, Vince slowly stuffed his whole ten inches into my own ass. I loved how that felt, and Kat later told me she loved how that looked as she watched us fuck.

Our men thanked us and told us this had been fun, but that neither of them wanted another man in bed with them ever again. Being naked, side by side, with hard cocks as they watched Kat and me fuck each other had been a very awkward moment for them both. The sight of another big throbbing cock just inches from each other hadn't been a happy moment for either of them, despite the pleasure of watching two women fuck each other. Being naked with another naked man was an experience which they never wanted to go through again.

Kat and I have since respected the boys’ wishes on this. No more double dates since then. We got the foursome we wanted, so we don’t need a redo of that night. Kat got to see what a great fuck Vince always gives me. I got to watch my beloved Kat get fucked hard by her favorite cock. And that's enough for us both. We have the memory, we don’t need a repeat performance.

Kat and I still hook up sometimes, but not as much as we used to. We still love each other very deeply, and our lust for each other is still intense. But she's enjoying having Dave all to herself – he never fucks me anymore, because I could never betray Vince like that, letting another man into my pussy, now that I have him. Plus Dave gets to be with his favorite pussy (Kat), so he doesn’t really mind no longer having his second favorite pussy (me). And I love that Vince’s ten inches are all mine, I don’t have to share him with anyone else, and he’s in my bed a good 80 hours or more every week.

Vince and I don't love each other - not yet anyway - and I don't know if we ever will. But I'm proud and happy that his cock is all mine, my one and only cock, and that I'm his one and only pussy, he's all mine and I'm all his.

And no matter how things shake out between Dave, Kat, Vince, and me in the future, I’ll always have my sweet memory of how shortly before Halloween of 2014, Kat and I used a trick to get our men to give us a wonderful, unforgettable treat.

Published 
Written by katlover1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments