Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Surreal Party for a Cross Dresser

"A naughty cross dresser goes to a party and has the most unbelievable time."

3
3 Comments 3
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Lucy Lou really has the most incredible time and can't quite believe what she ends up doing."

 

Lucy and Stevie had a very open relationship. He knew she loved sex and had arranged many nights where his friends had fucked her. They had planned to go to a party on Saturday night that was not far from Stevie’s house.

She could go dressed and really went for it—sexy lingerie, false boobs, wig, makeup, jewelry, perfume and a very short dress. Lucy loved guys getting excited over her. Little did she know what to expect. Just before getting to the house, he pulled the car over and said he needed a quick chat.

“Lucy, there will be all my friends there and a few guys you have never met before. I am sure you will have fun but just want to say this. If you want to be a slut then do it. If you see a guy and fancy him feel free to get off with him, suck him, let him fuck you and basically have fun. I just want you to know that you can do whatever you like. Hell, you can even suck everybody off if you want. Just be a slut and relax and enjoy.”

“Right, so this is not just a random party, is it? You have arranged something, haven’t you? You want me to suck everyone and I wouldn’t be surprised if you want them all to fuck me too. They all know and you acted together to give me an amazing night, don’t they.”

“Yes Lucy. It is a party for you babe. I just chatted to my friends and we thought that you really should have a night where you can be totally used by quite a few men.”

“Ok, so right. All your friends, that’s eight guys and you, that’s nine. You said there would be some guys I don’t know. How many other guys? They are all Okay, aren’t they? I mean clean and safe?”

“Well, yes, of course. I will let the numbers secret, and it will be a surprise.”

“Tell me, babe. How many?”

“Ok, there will be another ten or maybe twelve other guys.”

“Twenty-one guys, are you serious?”

“Yes!”

“Oh well. I suppose I will just have to go for it as I wouldn’t want to let anyone down.”

With that, she leant over and gave him a big kiss.

“Twenty-one guys. Wow. You really want to have me gang banged, don’t you?’

“We all do Lucy. We just want to see you in action with loads of men. See how you do. I am sure you will be great.”

“Oh yes, I will be great. I’ve had nine guys together, so twenty-one is just like twice that. And, think of all that wonderful protein I will have in my stomach at the end. Hehehe.”

They continued to the party. It was quite a big detached house with large looming gates and a long driveway. There were pilers and a dark oak door. As they walked up, Lucy did feel tentative and a little nervous, but she was excited as to what really lay inside. The door was opened and they casually walked inside. 

Lucy looked around, totally amazed. She saw all the guys she knew plus loads of other guys too. There weren’t ten or twelve more. It was more like fifteen or twenty. Her cock went rock hard as she realized that this was going to be serious. She took a deep breath, knowing that this was to be a night of dreams. If this was her fate, Lucy had to live it and just be what they all wanted her to be. A slut!

“Hi boys. I am Lucy Lou and I love cock. How are you lot doing?”

With that, about seven guys approached her, grabbed her and started kissing her. Then some others took over and her mouth had tongues in it for about five minutes. Her head was spinning and she couldn’t stop thinking that she was going to suck all these men. When they broke off, Lucy stood there and announced,

“Well. I need cocks, so come on. I must suck. Get your dicks out. I want to swallow cum, now.”

Within thirty seconds, she was sitting in a low chair and about twelve guys started wanking off into her mouth. She sucked like crazy and took cock after cock in her mouth. It was a truly wonderful sight to see. Lucy was on a mission and she was going for it big time.

Load after load into her mouth and Lucy didn’t swallow, but she kept it in her mouth until they had all cum. By the time the last guy shot, her mouth was absolutely full to the brim with cum. She couldn’t have taken another load if she tried. She closed her mouth and licked the cum around and then, with three gulps, she swallowed. It was the most cum she’d had and she loved it. So perfect. 

kellyLover22TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kellyLover22TS

Then Lucy pulled off her girly panties, reached in her bag for some lube and fingered it around her sissy pussy, waiting in anticipation. She laid back on the sofa, opened her legs wide.

“Right, you wonderful gay bastards, my sissy cunt needs a damn good fucking. All of you. I need all of you and every one of you must finish in my mouth. Come on, boys. Lucy Lou needs to be fucked. What are you men waiting for? FUCK ME HARD!”

With that said, a couple of guys just walked up and rammed their cocks inside her pre-lubed sissy cunt. Then more followed. Cock after cock rammed her and they all wanked off into her mouth. This really was turning out to be a heavenly night for Lucy. After about thirty or forty minutes, all thirty guys had given her one. One in her cunt and a load in her mouth. 

Lucy then stood up, feeling a bit shaky, pulling her panties back on and went to the kitchen to have a drink. She drank a glass of wine down in one go and smoked a couple of joints. Then she had a few more glasses of wine and then she was called into the lounge. A guy asked her to sit down. She did. He then gave her a big empty cocktail glass.

“Hold that Lucy, we’ll fill it for you. Slut!”

Lucy had no problem with that and within a few seconds, a couple of guys were frantically jerking off and shooting into the glass. Gradually over the next five minutes, they all shot their loads into the glass until it was three-quarters full.

“Now, Lucy Lou, you fucking dirty ‘cum slut whore’, drink that, tart. Swallow it all. Whore!”

Lucy didn’t need to be asked as she couldn’t wait to gulp it down, so indeed she did. A real ‘gotcum’ I believe it’s called. Lucy was very happy to do that. Then to her total amazement, her boyfriend told her they must go. He hadn’t had her yet and had a little surprise for her. She said her goodbyes and a few guys slipped her their cards, hinting that she was welcome, anytime.

They left and drove off; Lucy was really  buzzing and still couldn’t quite believe what she had just done. As they left the gates, they drove in a different direction, not down the road towards his house; they were going somewhere else. 

“So, we aren’t going back to your place? Where are we going?”

He just sat there quietly and smiled at her, giving her a little wink. Lucy just accepted it and thought to herself, ‘well, what will be will be!”

After ten minutes they arrived at a house and he told Lucy to get in the back. Two guys she had never met before came out of the house. One got in the back and one in the front. The guy in the back kissed Lucy and then undid his flies and took out a big hard cock, pulling her head down on it. Lucy instinctively started sucking as the guy started wanking off into her mouth.

He came quickly, making it obvious that he was cumming. When Lucy had swallowed it all, her boyfriend pulled over and the guy in the front got out and swopped places in the back. He kissed Lucy and got his cock out, forcing her head down. He did the same. He wanked off into her mouth and came just as they were arriving at Stevie’s house. ‘So my boyfriend is really making me have it, every which way tonight.’

They walked inside and he told Lucy to sit on the chair in the hall. She did just that and looked up at him. He stood in front of her, got his cock out, pushed it into her mouth and started wanking and fucking her mouth passionately. He quickly shot his load and Lucy swallowed, again. She had swallowed sixty-three loads so far and knew that more was to come, so to speak. Lucy needed to swallow her own now and got to it. 

Then she was given a serious seeing to by her boyfriend and his two friends. Lucy had a night she would never forget and ended up swallowing seventy-eight loads that night. She was very happy, except she wished she had made it to one hundred. Maybe next time. Lucy Lou really was a slut!

 

Published 
Written by LucyLou62
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments