Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A new experience for Julie

"Julie's night out"

4
3 Comments 3
10.4k Views 10.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words



Julie was fed up. It was the same every evening, left on her own while her husband went down the pub.
She'd opened the bottle of wine and sat in front of the television, crap on as usual. Eight o'clock already she thought, well sod this, I'm going out.
Julie was feeling a bit tipsy after drinking half a bottle, but what the heck. She went upstairs to the bedroom and stripped off her clothes, she was proud of her body, her firm breasts stood out against her slim and tanned body, and she tweaked her nipples as they stood erect. She had always shaved her pussy, she loved the feel of a man's tongue down there, not that it happened that often these days.
She showered and let the water run over her body, she used the shower head to spray on her pussy; this always gave her a good feeling. Drying herself, Julie put on her short black skirt and tight fitting jumper, she didn't need a bra and she could see her nipples stick out through the material. No panties either, she liked the feeling of being daring.
While she waited for the taxi, she helped herself to another glass of wine and thought about what she would do.
Julie had heard of a new night club that had opened in town and that's what she would do.
The taxi arrived and Julie slid in the back seat, the leather felt good on her legs as her skirt rode up, she liked the feel of leather it was a huge turn on for her.
It took about 15 minutes to travel the distance and Julie wondered how things would go, she didn't go out on her own these days, MEN, selfish bastards she thought.
Julie climbed out of the taxi, as she looked up she saw a man looking at her, damn she thought, he’s attractive. She followed his gaze and saw that he was looking directly at her pussy; she looked down and saw that he could see everything. Julie didn't care, it must be the alcohol, and she looked up and smiled at him as she closed her legs.
Julie made her way inside and went to the bar. She ordered a large vodka and tonic and looked around, she couldn't see the man from the street but she saw a lot of eligible good looking men. She sat down on the bar stool and surveyed the scene, it wasn't long before a man approached her and asked her to dance, he looked a bit worse for wear, but she didn't want to say no.
They both went to the dance floor, which was full. There were bodies everywhere, the man's arms went around her as he hugged her and she could smell his sour breath, no she thought, I don't want this. She tried to push him away as he put his hands on her bum and tried to kiss her. She started to struggle as he pressed his groin into hers, Julie started to panic, but he had a tight grip on her. Suddenly, as if by magic the man fell away from her and landed in a heap on the floor. She opened her eyes to find the man from the street standing in front of her, he asked if she was alright and Julie replied yes. He took her by the arm and steered her toward a table in the corner, there were two other men sat at the table and they rose as she approached. The man holding her arm introduced himself as George, and his two friends as Andy and Mike.
She sat down and George went to the bar to refresh their drinks, when he got back it was mostly small talk. All the men were funny, laughing and telling jokes, Julie felt at ease, the alcohol was having an effect now, and she felt quite woozy but good inside.
As the evening wore on, Julie felt attracted to George, but the other 2 weren't bad either, pissed again she thought.
Julie looked at her watch and saw that it was 11-30, shit she thought I'll have to get going. She started to get up but fell back into her seat, more drunk than I thought!
George steadied her, and said not to worry, there would make sure that she got home safely.
Julie didn't want to go home; she was having a great time. I'm not going home she said, where can we go now?
Andy said; let’s have a party at my place. Yeah, shouted Julie, lets.
So it was decided it was back to Andy’s place.
It was a 10 minute walk to Andy's town house, Andy walked in front and Julie walked between George and Mike, arm in arm, just as well otherwise she would have fallen over.
Andy's house was in fact a penthouse suite, all on one floor. Tastefully decorated with modern furniture, huge leather settees and wooden floors.
Julie slumped down in one of the leather settees and her skirt had ridden up to the top of her thighs, she felt the leather, it felt really good as she ran her hands across it. Mmmmm, she thought, I can feel myself getting wet.
Andy returned with the drinks and mike put on the music, George sat down beside Julie and she put her head on his shoulder, she could smell him, his aftershave mixing with a clean manly smell.
She raised her head up and George's lips touched hers, Julie thought that she had been stung, the feeling was electric.

Paolitaken
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paolitaken

George kissed her lips and her neck, then behind her ears.
This felt good to Julie and she responded passionately.
It felt like a dream, a pair of hands lifted up her jumper and she felt warm moist lips on her nipple as fingers played with the other one. Her nipples grew hard beneath the touch and a warm feeling spread throughout her body. She didn't care anymore, it felt so good.
She was not prepared for what was going to happen next, a pair of hands had taken hold of her skirt and was easing it up her thighs, she felt the warm tongue as it hit her mound, a soft tickle at first, then a more insistent pushing as it probed deeper between her pussy lips, it found her button through the moistness, sucking and licking. This was ecstasy for Julie, Her senses were alive and so acute, all the right buttons were being pressed, she felt the tongue in her mouth probing, she felt the mouth and fingers on her nipples and she felt the tongue probing her button.
It felt fantastic for her; never before had anything like this happened.
Strong arms lifted up her bum and pulled her skirt down, her sweater was removed just as quickly, and then she was naked. The 3 men also removed their clothes. She briefly opened her eyes, and saw 3 hard tanned bodies in full view. The three men carried on, Julie wanted more, it was a long time since she had any sort of attention like this and certainly not with 3 men.
Julie reached her first orgasm quickly; it racked her body, sending waves of pleasure through her. She thought, why should they have all the fun, she opened her eyes and reached out, finding George’s hard penis, her other hand found Mike's erection, standing proud. They both felt big to the touch, she could feel the moisture around their heads too, knowing that they were both fully aroused.
The other mouth worked on her pussy, savoring the delights of her juices. She bent down and took George's manhood in her mouth; she only just managed to get her lips around it.
Those strong hands once again picked her up and bent her over; she sucked hungrily on George's penis as Mike entered her from behind, God she thought, that feels so good. What a big cock, Mike had. He stretched her as he entered her, she could feel his manhood pushing its way in, deep inside her, Andy's tongue continued to lick and suck her button as she savored George’s cock in her mouth, she could taste his juices as her mouth ran up and down on his penis, she nearly gagged as she took all of him in her mouth, but it felt good.
Julie felt herself Cumming a second time, this one was bigger and it washed over her in waves, she could feel her muscles contract on Mike's penis, still Mike kept going.
As Julie relaxed, she felt good, suddenly she was picked up and Andy slid under her as Mike withdrew. Julie straddled Andy as his manhood probed her pussy, she guided Andy into her and she felt his hardness penetrate her, she still sucked on George's manhood.
She was unprepared as to what was to happen next, Mike was positioned behind her, and his penis touched the entrance to her tight bum, it made her jump. The head of his manhood pushed against her, she could feel this monster as it probed and pushed against her tight hole.
Andy continued to slide in and out of Julie's wet pussy, she could feel the beginnings of another orgasm and she relaxed slightly, as she did so, the head of Mikes cock eased into her ass, Julie felt a bit of pain, not a hurt pain, but a pleasurable pain. She couldn't begin to describe the pleasure she was about to experience, just the thought of her taking three men at one time made her even wetter. She pushed back on Mike's penis, she felt all of him enter her from behind, both men were thrusting in unison. Julie wanted to scream with pleasure, but George's cock stopped her.
When it came, Julie's orgasm nearly made her pass out, it came in wave after wave as she felt All three men cum inside of her, she felt the warm feeling spread deep in her, as she hungrily swallowed George's cream and felt the orgasms of the other two men.
They all collapsed in a heap on the leather settee and Julie would never forget the smell of the leather as her face rested on it.

 

Published 
Written by stantheman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments