Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Little Fun For Amy

"Amy has some hot fun."

36
31 Comments 31
22.5k Views 22.5k
5.1k words 5.1k words
My name is Amy and I’m nineteen years old. I have brown long hair that I wear in braids. I have green eyes and I have a small chest. I’m thin and I wear glasses, however, I really would like to get contacts. I really don’t wear a lot of make-up, but try to give off that virginal, wholesome look. In both high school and college, I gave the impression that I was kind of nerdy. People kind of get nerdy and very smart confused. I guess you would just call me an introvert.

I just finished up my first year in college and did very well. I'm close with my roommate and have a few other friends. But, I mostly study and just keep to myself. I certainly don't go to parties and do any wild and crazy things. In high school, I had a boyfriend for a little while and we had sex a few times, but then broke up. In college, I met a guy and had sexual intercourse maybe a handful of times. I wouldn’t say that I’m very experienced sexually, but I do like to have sex.

I do have a little obsession with masturbating and often do it. Since I don’t have sex much, I have invested and bought a few vibrators. I have three different vibrators now. I have a bullet, a thrusting orgasm bunny, and a magic wand knock off. All three always get me off and I enjoy the vibrations and all the tingly sensations that I get right before I have an orgasm. I use my vibrators daily and sometimes use them several times a day. I just love to masturbate and love having orgasms. It really helps take away the stress of my non-existent sex life.

A few times in college, my roommate would be having sex with her boyfriend in our room and I would pretend I was asleep, but was really fucking myself with one of my toys. The bullet is quiet and I could play with it and nobody would even hear it. I would come when they both would come together. It was always really hot to do that when he’d be fucking my roommate. They never caught on and I really got off watching them and having my own orgasms. I suppose you could call me a voyeur.

Sometimes, I wished they would have seen me and invited me to join them together in the bed. However, that never happened my whole freshman year. My roommate was very attractive and actually had several boyfriends. She even had a girlfriend that sometimes would share her bed. Now, that was very exciting for me to watch. She really seemed to get off when her friend would lick her pussy. I would salivate in my own bed watching her get licked into orgasms. Again, I was never asked into any of that fun. They never even noticed that I was masturbating and watching them have oral sex.

I really wish I could have a boyfriend and have regular sex. But, unfortunately I haven’t been lucky enough to meet a guy or a girl. I wouldn’t even be picky at this point. I really just want to be in some kind of a sexual relationship, but unfortunately, it does not seem to be in the cards for me. Whenever a sexual situation comes up, I usually just go for it, because I don’t know when I’d have it again. I know that kind of sounds a little slutty, but I’m not the best looking person in the world. I’m not ugly, but I’m just not everybody’s cup of tea. I suppose somebody out there would find me very attractive. I’m still searching for that very special someone.

I’ve been home from college for about a week, but will be leaving to visit my father in California. He lives there with his girlfriend, Carolyn. They have never gotten married, but she has lived with my dad for many years. I think she has finally turned thirty, but she’s about thirty years younger than my father. I always think that people must think that she’s really his daughter. I suppose girls like her like to find older men that can take care of them financially.

My dad has a really large house with an in-ground pool and a hot tub. They always have lots of parties when I visit. Carolyn always has interesting people visiting at their house. I think she may have a few lovers both male and female. She’s really sexy and I get very turned on being around her. I think she knows that I have a little crush on her.

When I’m there, she always wears skimpy outfits and makes sure not to wear bras and sometimes, I’ve noticed that she’s not wearing her panties either. She loves me to stare at her and get wet looking at her. I think she gets aroused by thoughts of teasing me.

I’m all packed and I’m going to play with my vibrator before I go to bed. I always masturbate before going to bed. I took off all my clothes and grabbed my vibrator. I got comfortable on my bed and opened my legs. I squeezed some lube onto my hand and rubbed it all over my vagina and all over my vibrator. I eased the vibrator into my pussy and turned it on. The rabbit ears tickled my clitoris, while the main vibrator moved in and out of my pussy. I was fucking myself really hard with it. I just love the feeling of all the pressure building before I get ready to have an orgasm.

“Oh God, that feels so good.”

I moved my hands all over my breasts and pinched and pulled at my nipples, while I continued to fuck myself deeper with my vibrator. I just love the feeling of how it tickled my pussy. My nipples were rock hard, and I knew that I was very close with having my orgasm. My pussy was on fire, while I fucked myself fast.

“Fucking hell!”

My pussy started to explode and my juices came pouring out of my pussy. When I’m masturbating, I always imagine either a man or a woman licking my pussy after I have come. I guess you could say that I’m really starved for sex. I do hope when I’m visiting my father that perhaps I’ll get lucky. A girl can dream right?

I got myself cleaned up and then went and grabbed my panties and my nightgown. I then got dressed and got into my bed and fell asleep. I drifted off to sleep rather quickly dreaming about how my summer would be. I had all kinds of dreams that Carolyn and I had sex. I also had a dream that I had a threesome with Carolyn and perhaps one of her lovers.

When I woke up, my panties were soaking wet. This was not unusual for me at all. During the night, I always have sexually fueled dreams that make me masturbate during the night. I suppose last night was no exception.

Knock, Knock

“It’s time to get up, Amy. Take a shower and get dressed.”

“Okay, mom.”

I got up and went to take a shower. I didn’t take a long one, because I knew my mother wanted to get going. I put on a denim skirt, with ankle socks, a red camisole top, and sneakers. I dried my hair and put some lip gloss on and brought my luggage downstairs.

“I made you pancakes, Amy.”

“Thanks mom, you’re the best.”

“Make sure you have everything. Carolyn will be picking you up at the airport. Your father is on a business trip for a few days.”

“Okay, mom.”

I ate my pancakes and had a cup of tea. I ran upstairs and brushed my teeth and went to the bathroom.

“Amy, we better get going. You need to get to the airport a few hours ahead of time for check-in and security. Hurry up!”

I grabbed my suitcase and walked outside to my mother’s car. We both got in and were just talking and singing to pass time. I guess we drove for about thirty minutes and arrived at the airport. My mother parked the car and we walked inside. My mother got me all checked in and we got my boarding pass. The woman took my luggage and I carried my carry-on luggage with me.

“Have a wonderful time, Amy. Call me when you get there.”

“Bye, mom. I’ll call you just as soon as I land.”

I kissed and hugged my mother and then walked through security and then after that I waited by my gate. I guess I waited there about thirty minutes and then we boarded the plane. I walked into the plane and found my row and put my carry-on in the compartment and took my seat.

An older gentleman sat next to me. He was very attractive and was alone. We were the only two people in our row.

“Hello, my name is Andy. Who might you be?”

“I’m Amy, it’s very nice to meet you."

He just smiled and we waited for the rest of the people to board the plane. Then the stewardesses went over all the safety rules and eventually we took off. After we were up in the air, the stewardesses came around with their drink carts.

The man kept looking at me and smiling. He had on this really weird face and then I noticed he put his hands on my thigh. I didn’t say anything and wondered what he was doing.

“You’re a very pretty girl. Did anybody ever tell you that?”

“Not really, I’ve always thought of myself as a dork.”

“I think you’re very attractive. You have that wholesome look about you.”

I giggled and I kind of felt like I was blushing. He seemed very horny, like men I’ve seen in porno movies. He just kept smiling and was stroking at my legs. I was kind of excited that he was touching me, but nervous because I didn’t know what he wanted. I was almost hoping maybe he was interested in having a little fun. Like I said, whenever an opportunity presents itself, I usually will just go with it.

The man then got up and went into the storage compartment and took out a blanket. He then sat down and put the blanket over my lap. I assumed he was going to be doing something naughty to me. I was getting excited and wondered what he had planned.

The stewardess then got to our row.

“Would you care for a drink?”

“I’ll have a cup of coffee.”

“Do you have Pepsi?”

“Sure, honey.”

The stewardess poured the man some coffee and gave him sugar and milk. She poured me the soda and gave me the cup and the can.

I took a sip and again the man’s hand was on my thigh. He moved my skirt up a little higher on my leg and then started to rub my pussy through my panties. I had never experienced something like that, but was enjoying him playing with my pussy.

He rubbed his hand all over my covered pussy, which was now getting wet in my cotton crotch. Now the man put his arm around my shoulder and started to cop a feel on my breasts, while his other hand continued to play with my panties.

“You’re getting very wet down there, young lady. Are you enjoying this?”

“Yes, I’m rather enjoying your naughty fun. Please don’t stop!”

His voice was very hypnotic and his fingers on my panties felt very soothing. I was enjoying him rubbing at my panties. I could feel my pussy starting to drip into the cotton crotch. I knew I was very close to having an orgasm.

“I want you to go into the bathroom and take your panties off and come back to your seat.”

I was really wondering what he was going to do. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I took my panties off and put them into my hands and then went back to my seat.

“Put your panties into my pocket and spread your legs.”

I put my panties into his jacket and then he covered my lap again with the blanket. I spread my legs and he put his hand again on my thighs. He moved my skirt up higher and rubbed my pussy all over. He found my clitoris and spent time on that. I could feel it getting swollen by all of his attention.

It felt so good and I was getting turned on. The man slid his finger up inside of my pussy and finger fucked me right there in my chair. His fingers went in and out of my pussy. Just like what I did with my vibrator at home. I could feel my pussy getting very wet like it did when I fucked myself with the vibrator. His hand was around my neck and he moved my top down and was playing with my breasts. He was pulling and playing with my nipples, while he fingered me in the chair. I was softly moaning and then let out a little moan and came on his fingers.

He then pulled out of my pussy and put his fingers into his mouth and tasted my juices.

“You’re a little spitfire aren’t you? Have you ever had sex in an airplane before? If you want we could go into the bathroom and I could fuck that wet little pussy. Do you want to do that you nasty little girl?”

“I’ve never had sex in an airplane before. I would like to have sex with you.”

“I’ll go into the bathroom first and then you knock and I’ll let you in.”

The man got up and went walked to the bathroom. I waited a few minutes and then knocked on the door.

I was feeling really excited and very aroused to have sex with this stranger. I hadn’t had sex in a while and jumped at the opportunity to have it. Lately, all I do is fuck myself with the vibrator. It would be nice to finally have a hard cock inside of me. My pussy was dripping from the man fingering me in my seat. I was wanting to feel his cock inside of my wet cunt.

When I got into the bathroom, the man grabbed me by my braids and put me on the sink. He leaned down and licked my pussy up and down and all around. I was very wet and he was slurping on my juices. He pushed his tongue right up my pussy and tongue fucked me a little while.

HannaKlein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaKlein

I was moaning and groaning and enjoying his efforts. I hadn’t had oral sex in a very long time. My pussy was exploding in his mouth.

He then took his pants off and slid his cock right up inside my pussy. He pushed through my pussy lips and fucked me slowly at first and then a little harder. He pulled my camisole down and groped at my breasts, while he pounded into my pussy harder and deeper.

“Oh God, your pussy feels so good. You’re so fucking wet! I knew you were a very naughty girl. Do you like my big cock inside of you?”

“Yes, I love your big cock. Fuck me harder!”

He moved a few more times and then pulled out and shot his load on my thigh. He cleaned me up and I pulled down my skirt and we walked back to our seats. I was so relieved to finally have had sex. I kind of felt a little used, but on the other hand was so happy to have had it.

The man didn’t talk to me the rest of the flight. In fact, he didn’t even look at me. I guess he got his rocks off and was happy with that. He never gave me my panties back either.

Eventually, we landed and we got off the plane. We walked out of the plane and then went through security and went down to the baggage claim area. Eventually, I saw my luggage and then took it. I saw Carolyn waiting for me.

“Amy, how have you been?”

“Really great, how about you.”

“Things are really well.”

Carolyn gave me a hug and then helped me carry my suit case.

“I got us a limo and they’re waiting for us outside.”

I followed Carolyn outside to the limo. The driver got out and put my bags away and Carolyn and I got into the limo.

“What’s new with you? Haven’t seen you since last year.”

“Things are going really well. I did really well this year. I got all A’s.”

“Your dad will be so proud of you.”

Carolyn is a really attractive woman. She has big beautiful breasts, and is probably a size seven and she has long legs. She has long blonde hair and blue eyes. She always wears tight dresses and stiletto heels.

I was feeling slutty like Carolyn. I wasn’t wearing my panties and hoped that she wouldn’t be able to tell that I was not wearing them. I liked how I could feel the air on my pussy. It was a very different feeling for me. I liked how freeing it felt.

“So do you have any boyfriends yet?”

“At the beginning of the year, I had dated somebody, however it didn't work out. I'm always hoping to meet somebody nice."

“We have to get you some contacts and buy you some nice clothes, while you’re visiting. Maybe lighten your hair and buy you some make-up and then you'll look more desirable to most guys. Although, you have that virginal look. Are you still a virgin?”

“No, actually I’m not a virgin. I’ve had sex a handful of times. I just wouldn’t say that I’m very experienced."

Carolyn listened to me and then started texting on her telephone and then wasn’t really paying any attention to me. I took out my own phone and texted my mother to let her know that I had landed.

I shut my eyes and took a little nap and when I woke up, we were pulling into my father’s driveway. The driver parked the car and then helped get my bags out of the car. We walked out and I followed Carolyn inside the house. I was really horny and wanted to shove my vibrator up my pussy and get myself off.

“I’m going to go and unpack. I think I’ll take a shower too.”

“See you soon, dear.”

I then ran up the stairs to my room and shut the door. I took off all my clothes and got on the bed. I found my vibrator in my bag and got comfortable on the bed. I slid the vibrator into my pussy and fucked myself first slow and then fast. I turned my vibrator on high and fucked myself deep.

It didn’t take very long to have an orgasm. But, I kept fucking myself over and over again. I was so horny and imagining when Andy fucked me in the plane. I especially liked when he licked my pussy. I have not had that done in such a long time. I was squeezing my breasts together and fucking myself harder and faster.

“Oh yes, that feels so good! Fucking Hell, I’m coming.”

I came hard all over the bed. My pussy was exploding with my juices. I was thrashing on the bed as I had an enormous orgasm. Then the most embarrassing thing happened. Carolyn, was standing in the doorway watching me have my orgasm. I was completely naked with my vibrator hanging out of my cunt and she was standing there dumbfounded.

“Aren’t you just adorable fucking yourself?”

“I’m so embarrassed, don’t you knock.”

“Honey, you look so hot there fucking your little pussy. I must say you have a cute pussy. Would you mind if I had a taste of your cunt?”

“I guess that would be okay.”

I had dreamed about having sex with Carolyn for years now. She walked into the bedroom, unzipped her dress and stepped out of it. She was naked with her stiletto heels. She then got on to the bed and she kissed me deep and passionately. Our tongues danced in each other’s mouths. She held and rubbed at my small breasts and then moved her hand down to my pussy. She fingered me a little while and then brought her fingers to her mouth to taste my juices.

“Amy, you taste so good. You’re a very wet girl. Mind if I have a lick at that pussy of yours?”

“No, I’d love that.”

Carolyn moved down to my feet and got between my legs. She put her head down and licked at my pussy. She sucked on my clitoris, while her tongue danced all over my pussy lips.

“Shit! That feels so good. Tongue fuck my pussy!”

Carolyn pushed her tongue into my pussy and fucked me there. I was grinding on her face and playing with my breasts. I felt myself ready to release into her mouth a pile of cream. I was so excited and aroused with her eating my pussy. I let out a moan and came in Carolyn’s mouth.

Carolyn swallowed my hot cream and then moved up to kiss me. She kissed me passionately on my lips, while she played with my breasts.

“I want to lick your pussy, Carolyn. Let me pleasure you now.”

“I’d really like that.”

We switched places and Carolyn got comfortable on the bed. She spread her long legs and I got between her thighs. I had never had oral sex with a woman before, but had seen my roommate get her pussy licked tons of times. I was salivating to taste Carolyn’s pussy. I put my tongue on her pussy lips and started to lick at them. I moved my mouth all around her pussy lips and pushed my tongue deep inside of her vagina.

“Amy, you’re so good at this. Fucking hell!”

I tongue fucked Carolyn, which was driving her crazy. She was pulling on her breasts and grinding her cunt into my face. I was slurping on her juices that were pouring out of her pussy. Her pussy tasted like spun sugar and vinegar. I never tasted something so delicious in my life. I continued to munch on her pussy, while she continued to have multiple orgasms in my mouth.

Carolyn was moaning and thrashing all over the bed. I was enjoying giving her pleasure. I had fantasized about this moment for years and now finally I was licking her beautiful cunt. Carolyn had many orgasms, while I devoured her pussy. I ate her pussy for many hours and enjoyed all the wonderful orgasms she had in my mouth.

“Amy, you’re incredible. I’ve never had so many orgasms in my life. Where did you learn how to do that?”

“I’ve never been with a woman before. You’re my first, however, I’ve dreamed about this moment for a long time now.”

“Shit, I’d say you’re the best woman who ever ate my pussy before. You’re ten times better than your dad.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment.”

“Why don’t you put on your bathing suit and meet me outside by the pool. I’ll mix-up some Margaritas and if you want, I’ll call a friend to come over.”

“That would be great.”

Carolyn left my room and I unpacked and took out one of my bathing suits. I got dressed and then walked out to the pool. Carolyn had made a few trays of Margaritas and we sat in the hot tub drinking them.

“I called my friend George over. You’re dad lets me have fun when he’s out of town. I thought, if you wanted, we could have a threesome with him. Have you ever done that before?”

“Can’t say I have, but I’d love to try.”

“We’re going to do lots of things this summer. I know I want you to eat my pussy lots while you’re here. You’re a really good little muncher.”

I was so happy that Carolyn enjoyed my pussy licking skills. I really enjoyed licking her cunt. I had a feeling this was going to be an amazing summer. We drank a few margaritas and sat in the warm water enjoying the bubbles.

About an hour later, George, Carolyn’s friend came into the backyard.

“George, so nice to see you. This is Raymond’s daughter, Amy. She’s visiting us for the summer.”

George walked over to the hot tub and shook my hand.

“So nice to meet you.”

George was absolutely gorgeous. He was about 6’2” and was completely bald with blue eyes. He had a muscular frame and was really sexy looking. He took off his bathing suit and came into the hot tub.

George gave Carolyn a passionate kiss on her mouth and they made out for a little while. I just watched them and enjoyed the bubbles hitting my back.

“George, kiss her. We’re all going to have some fun.”

George then moved closer to me and gave me a kiss on my mouth. Our tongues danced in each other’s mouth.

“I think you should undress her.”

George then helped me take off my bathing suit. He kissed me deep and passionately and played with my small breasts. His hands were strong and were kneading my breasts together. I was getting turned on and could feel my pussy starting to tingle.

George then sat on the chair in the hot tub and I eased down on his hard cock. I bounced up and down over his hard cock. Carolyn was behind me playing with my breasts and nibbling on my neck. I was moving up and down over his cock. His cock was really hard and he was very long. Carolyn was holding my breasts and squeezing them together.

“Fuck, your cock feels so good.”

I moved and rocked over his hard cock, while Carolyn played with my small breasts. I let out a moan and came hard on his cock.

“Fuck, she’s a wet one, Carolyn. Let’s bring this little minx to your room. I want to enjoy her there.”

George picked me up and we all walked into my father’s house. He brought me up to my father and Carolyn’s room. George got comfortable on the bed.

“Amy, ride my face. Carolyn I want you to fuck me.”

Carolyn eased down on George’s cock and started to ride him. I squatted down over George’s face and he licked at my pussy. I was a dripping mess, while I ground my pussy all over his face. Carolyn was rolling her hips, while George started to buck up inside of her pussy. They were in great rhythm with each other.

“Fuck, I’m coming!”

My pussy was exploding in George’s mouth. He was drinking down all my juices. Carolyn was arching her back to gain speed. She let out a moan and had an orgasm on Georges’ cock.

I got off of George’s face and we both moved down towards his cock.

“Suck him off, Amy!”

I wrapped my mouth around George’s cock and worked my mouth up and down his wet cock. George let out a moan and filled my mouth with his hot come. I drank it all down.

“She has an amazing mouth. Fuck!”

“Right, she ate my pussy out really well too. I think she has a gift.”

“I think you’re right.”

I was so happy that both of them enjoyed my oral skills. I’ve never sucked a cock or licked a pussy, but I enjoyed doing both.

“Let’s eat her pussy out. She deserves it after what she did to the both of us.”

I got comfortable on the bed and spread my legs. Carolyn and George were between my legs. Carolyn sucked on my clitoris, while George fingered me and sucked on my pussy lips. George pushed his tongue way up inside of my vagina, while Carolyn just licked and sucked on my clit. I was moaning and groaning and thrashing all over the bed. They were both groping at my breasts, while they were enjoying my cunt.

I was moaning and groaning and coming for the two of them. My pussy was exploding into an enormous orgasm. My juices were pouring out of my pussy and both Carolyn and George were drinking them down. Then they would kiss each other and then went back to my cunt for more orgasms.

They licked my pussy for about an hour together. I had multiple orgasms and had the best time.

“She’s a hot little ride. We have to invite all our friends to enjoy her.”

“I know right. She’s just adorable. Her pussy comes like an earthquake. I’ve never seen or experienced that before.”

“It’s called 'never having sex'.”

We all giggled, while I told them that I hardly ever had any sex.

“This summer you’re going to learn all the basics of sex. We’re going to have a lot of fun with you, Amy.”

“Sounds wonderful. I can’t wait.”

After a while, George left and Carolyn and I got dressed and she made dinner. We had the best night. I really was excited to see what else would happen on my summer vacation. I was hoping it was going to be a sex filled adventure.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments