Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hotwife's Rocky Mountain Adventure

"Baby, ya gotta love a great road trip…"

25
11 Comments 11
11.7k Views 11.7k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Competition Entry: On the Road

Katie and I had both recently turned twenty-seven years old and had been married for only a few years. We met after college and somehow just knew we were right for each other.

She had been quite sexually adventurous in college and we were comfortably open about things, so our marital sex life was great. We'd had a few threesomes and such, which was great. She'd learned to enjoy the ladies as well, and truly loved showing off her oral skills whenever hard cock was available. 

We’d been working hard trying to establish a foothold in our separate careers, and finally an opportunity arose for us to take a few days together away from our jobs. It was early summer and the bright warmth of the sun and clear blue sky helped us make up our minds. We had an urge to head out on the open road to see some new scenery. But where?

We were living in Spokane, Washington at the time and had headed over to Seattle and the coast for some lustful weekend trips in the past. Now we had a few extra days and some lovely early July weather in the forecast, so out came the goggle map.

Our SUV was in the shop for some warranty repairs, which was terribly inconvenient, but Katie’s brother agreed to loan us his cool, gangsta-style Chrysler 300. It was deep blue and lowered, with big rims and dark-tint windows. The kind of car that’s fun to drive during the day but might get you shot at in most downtown neighborhoods at night.

We made the decision about our trip over a few glasses of wine that evening. The next morning we loaded a couple of lightly packed suitcases and a cooler into the borrowed vehicle and were northbound early. We’d decided on a scenic loop through the majestic Canadian Rocky Mountains. If we stuck with our schedule by tonight we’d be staying at one of the most beautiful hotel settings in the world, the fabulous Chateau Lake Louise.

I was surprised at how quickly we arrived at the Canadian border. The customs guys really gave us the once over as they suspiciously inspected the car, but I got the impression they were more carefully inspecting Katie’s almost inappropriately low-cut summer top. She's been naturally blessed with very firm and perky 36DD's and her more than ample cleavage was beautifully obvious. In honesty her amazing breasts had distracted me more than once on just this first short segment of our trip.

Soon the border guards seemed satisfied that we were simply casual tourists on vacation and sent us on our way. As we drove northward along a winding, two-lane secondary highway the terrain became ever more rugged and mountainous, lush forests on one side and wide, deep, lake-filled valleys on the other. Every bit of nature seemed to be soaking up the glorious summer sunshine.

We observed a few camper vans, some motor homes, some brave souls on marathon touring bicycles, and even a few lonely backpackers walking along on foot. It was stunning scenery, yet Katie seemed ill-at-ease and fidgety for some reason.

I also couldn’t help but notice that every bump in the road was being accentuated by the silly low-profile tires which caused her boobs to bounce up and down in a very sexy and provocative manner.

I could feel my dick twitching and cramping in my pants. I have a true love of boobies, and hers were so very nice.

“You okay, baby?” I asked.

“Yeah, just kind of uncomfortable.”

“Sorry. This car rides a little rough.” I commented, intending to sound soothing.

“No. It’s not that. I mean, I know it makes my boobs jiggle, especially on days like this when I’m not wearing a bra, but I thought you liked that.” She stated with the cutest little smile.

“You know I do.”

“Thanks for that,” she continued, “But it’s other things. I mean, the way those guys at the border were ogling me, staring at my chest…did you notice?”

“Of course I did, babe. You’re angry?”

“Oh no, not at all. I mean, we’re on vacation. I wanna have fun. I really wanted to pull my top down and flash ‘em.”

“Mmm, probably not wise right at the border.”

“Yeah, I know, right?” She giggled, then suggested, “But I could set them free now.”

I nodded with a wide-eyed grin, so she quickly crossed her hands, grabbed the waistline of her top and pulled it completely off over her head. Her marvelous melons were totally exposed and her rock-hard nipples pointed skyward, like flowers seeking the sun.

“Fuck you’ve got great tits, Katie!” I exclaimed, thoroughly impressed while trying to stare and drive simultaneously.

She placed her palms under her big boobs and used her thumbs and forefingers to tweak her lovely pink nipples. “You like these?” she asked, teasing me wildly.

I was struggling to keep the car between the lines. She smiled and leaned across the center console to give me a kiss on the cheek. She pushed a hand down between my thighs and started sensuously groping my rapidly swelling manhood.

“I’ve got an urge.” She whispered.

I laughed nervously which seemed to help relieve my stress given the pressing nature of the moment, and said, “I guess we won’t be making it all the way to that beautiful hotel today as planned.”

“Oh no, we can still get there. I just need… a snack.”

She had my pants undone and was trying to free my increasingly hard dick, but with the low seats and the high center console design of this car, things were pretty awkward. “I gotta pull over!” I suggested urgently.

Whatever the local rules were about distracted driving, I was pretty sure cruising down the highway with a healthy boner bouncing eagerly against the lower part of your steering wheel was at least a little bit illegal. Every mile or two there seemed to be a little pull-out, maybe a forestry access road or something. Thankfully, one soon came into view.

I slowed and pulled gingerly into the cut in the trees, coming to a stop not far off the pavement but mostly out of sight from any traffic. I flipped off my seat belt and tried to wiggle my way out of the driver’s seat. My motions were painfully restricted by the steady stiffening of my erection.

By the time I was fully standing at the driver’s door, my gorgeous and very bare-breasted wife was there to meet me. She embraced so we could share a long, probing kiss. Then she pulled back, smiled, and slowly, gracefully slid down my chest and tummy until her knees rested on the soft grass lining this little forest trail.

She’d deftly made sure my pants and boxers descended with her, and now she was poised to initiate some of her enjoyable and intense oral action on me. I gasped when she pulled me into her hot mouth. She sucked hard, almost violently, working to get that urgent load out of my throbbing cock as quickly as she could. My God, she’s amazing!

I tried to distract myself, looking at the beautiful forest canopy and the glimmers of sunshine streaming through. It was working, a little. Her intense cock sucking already had me closer to orgasm than I wanted to be. But it felt so good!

I softly stroked her hair, and she paused to look up and smile at me as she gently sucked each of my balls into her mouth for a brief tongue massage. Then she took me back into her mouth and down her throat. Fuck, my wife knows how to suck cock!

Then I heard a noise. It was the crackling of a stick or a dried branch on the forest floor. It was close. Please don’t be a bear! I pleaded to my inner God.

It caused a secondary adrenaline rush to surge through me. I could tell that Katie had heard it, too. She stopped her amazing BJ action and we both looked around, trying to locate the source of the noise and determine if we needed to make a run for it.

I heard a strange, high-pitched squeal. Was it human, or some wild and dangerous animal? Then a shadow began to emerge from behind a big nearby tree. Katie and I froze and stared intensely as if our lives depended on it.

The shadow came forward and was suddenly immersed in a single beam of sunlight. It was a young female, and she was grinning ear-to-ear.

“Hi guys.” She giggled, “Sorry for interrupting. That looked really…interesting.”

“Uh…uh.” I found myself thoughtful enough to say. She was beautiful. Flowing long blonde hair, hiking boots, khaki shorts and a backpack. Probably twenty-something.

“Seriously,” she spoke again, “I’m sorry, I could go…but…”

Katie released my dick and stood to face the surprise intruder, but not in an angry or aggressive way. She flipped her shoulder length light brown hair and gave our new acquaintance a quick once-over.

“You’re cute,” Katie stated, very matter-of-factly.

“Thank you,” the pretty blonde said very politely. “My name is Brittney, and I’m a pre-med student just out to see the world and have some summer fun. I liked what you two were doing there.”

“Come here,” Katie instructed.

Brittney smiled. I always wished us guys could communicate like that. Girls just know. She stepped confidently right up to my wife, and Katie reached out and very gently stroked her face. Then she reached around her shoulders and pushed the straps of her backpack aside. It plopped onto the cool forest grass with a muffled thud. Katie pulled her a little closer and leaned in to give her a nice kiss. Brittney kissed her back, then raised her hands and began to explore and massage Katie’s over-sized naked breasts.

“You’ve got really nice, firm tits,” Brittney said, and she was staring at them intensely.

“Did you like what you saw earlier?” Katie asked.

“Yes.” Brittney whispered, making eye contact with Katie and biting her lower lip.

“I wasn’t done.” Katie remarked, then asked, “Care to join me?”

The most beautiful smile instantly formed on Brittney's gorgeous young face. She nodded, then reached down and pulled her t-shirt and bra off in one smooth motion. Her perky, B-cup sized boobs were suddenly exposed and her succulent looking dark nipples were erect and so sexy. She massaged her own boobies for a few seconds, then Katie grabbed her hands and pulled them back toward her breasts so she could play with Brittney’s.

The girls moaned as they explored each other’s glorious globes, and I felt my erection recovering with even more urgency than before.

Katie turned toward me and pulled Brittney with her, then gave me a kiss and slipped down onto her knees. Brittney was standing very close, and we looked into one another’s eyes. She smiled, and we kissed. My God she had the softest, most sensual lips.

She gracefully settled onto her knees beside my wife and they shared a deep, probing kiss. I could see some tongue flashing for sure. Katie stroked my rigid dick as they kissed, then she paused to turn her attention back to me. She took my hardness back into her mouth, then right down her throat so her nose was pressed against the muscles in my stomach.

She released it, gave Brittney another nice kiss, then instructed, “Now you.”

Brittney knew what to do. She massaged my balls and stroked my dick. “Nice.” She commented with a knowing smile.

She took me in and sucked me hard and deep, then offered me back to Katie. The girls switch sucked me a few times, and I was surprised that Brittney could do great deep-throat as well. I was in heaven. A pleasant car ride had turned into a superb switch suck by two super-hot girls. This was epic!

“I gotta come soon!” I exclaimed with committed confidence.

“I love cum.” Brittney stated.

“Me too,” warned Katie, but she relented and said, “Okay, you catch it but you gotta share.”

“Mmmff-mmff.” Brittney replied as she pushed her chin right to my balls and deep-throated me some more.

I knew she could feel the surges begin as my hips jerked, and she pulled back so my cock head was firmly encompassed by the grip of her hot lips. She stroked my hard shaft and I felt the orgasmic spasms begin.

“Holy fuck!” I exclaimed as I felt my entire, intense load pump into her mouth. She didn’t let a single dribble escape. This was fantastic! Her cheeks were bulging with my cum and she still held my freshly pleasured cock firmly in her lips.

“Share!” Katie ordered.

Brittney, careful not to spill, slowly released my relaxing dick from her lips. She looked to Katie and they immediately coupled in an urgent and deep kiss. There was tongue, and cum swapping, and some groans, and it was beautiful. They both looked so happy. They took turns sucking my softening cock and seeking any last drops of my juice. Then they’d kiss again and squeeze each other’s tits. I decided I really liked it here in the forest.

My knees were shaking, so I sagged down into the driver’s seat and watched the two of them still squatting on their knees, kissing and exploring. It was a glorious sight. Katie shuddered and vibrated, and I knew she’d just had an orgasm. It happens every time she sucks a cock.

“Okay, let’s take a break. I need a little breather.” she murmured.

The girls stood, still pressing together, and somehow Katie pulled herself away. She leaned in to give me a hug, then asked, “What’s cold in our cooler back there?”

I’d packed an assortment of chilled refreshments on ice. I squeezed past them and walked to the back of the car, struggling with each step to get my pants pulled up and refastened.

I popped the rear deck lid, unzipped our fridge pack and presented a few choices for the girls. They were holding hands as they stepped slowly toward me. Neither one had put her top back on, and they both seemed totally comfortable to have their beautiful breasts exposed. Maybe they were communing with nature like a couple of woodland fairies. I was thoroughly enjoying the view.

The girls each chose a light beer, while I grabbed a power-aide since there were still lots of miles to cover. We leaned against the back of the car and talked. I thanked Brittney for not actually being a bear or other dangerous creature.

ShanyaAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShanyaAngel

She laughed and told us she actually preferred to be called Britt. She had a couple of weeks away from her grueling class load back in California and she’d flown up to Vancouver to do a hitch-hiking, camping vacation. She was thrilled with how everything seemed so safe and natural in these awe-inspiring forests and national parks.

She was heading the same direction as us, and readily agreed when I suggested she was more than welcome to ride with us to the alpine resort town of Lake Louise. The two girls chatted endlessly as I drove through the amazing mountain scenery, and it seemed they were getting along very well.

The sun was still up when we arrived at our hotel. The setting was unbelievable, and the view of towering snow capped mountains dropping directly into the emerald, glacial blue of the lake was simply spell-binding.

The three of us wandered through the expansive lobby of this classic old hotel until we got to the front desk. They courteously asked for my reservation details, but I certainly didn’t want to make Britt feel awkward or obligated. “You’re welcome to stay the night with us, Britt.” I commented.

“Thank you,” she replied, “Actually, Katie and I already worked that out, if you don’t mind.”

“Definitely not a problem,” I responded, then turned my attention back to the dapperly attired front desk attendant, “Could we also get a cot in the room so it will sleep three?”

“Yes, of course, sir.” He replied with military precision. “The cot would be for your…niece?”

“Uh… yeah, sure. Britt is our niece.”

“You may not actually need a cot, sir.” He suggested. “The beds are very large and roomy.”

“So we don’t really need a cot?” I questioned, picking up on a subtle, playful tone in his voice.

“No, sir. We offer the cot as a convenience, you know, for the... nieces. But it’s rarely required.”

“I think I understand…”

He smiled and said, “Happens more often than one would think. Here’s your key and room number. Have an excellent evening and please call the front desk or room service any time if you require any additional services.”

That had been some insightful customer service. I grabbed our couple of light bags in one hand and Britt's backpack in the other. Soon we were exiting the elevator and in our upper floor room overlooking the lake and glacier capped mountains. It was stunning.

We opened the patio doors to take in the fresh mountain air and admire the view. There was a knock on the door and I was greeted by a young man dressed in neat black pants, a white tuxedo type jacket, bow tie, and even white gloves. He was pushing a white cotton covered silver cart, adorned by a large bouquet of flowers in a crystal vase. I had pre-ordered them on line to surprise Katie, along with a chilled bottle of Champagne on ice.

Someone in guest services must have wisely decided to increase the quantity to a very over-sized bottle on our behalf. Extremely thoughtful. Then again, considering the price of a room here during the summer season, such terrific service might be expected. My tip to the server was generously appropriate.

I managed to wrestle the cork from the bottle with minimal fuss, almost like I knew what I was doing. Soon I had Champagne poured for the three of us as we stepped onto the small balcony and leaned against the railing to watch the spectacular Rocky Mountain sunset.

“Should we each grab a shower before we head down for dinner?” I asked the ladies.

Katie chucked back her glass of bubbly, then grinned and said, “Great idea! Come on, Britt.”

She grasped Britt’s hand and pulled her toward the spacious marble lined bathroom. Britt didn’t resist. Katie quickly stripped off her top and shorts, then stepped behind the clear glass shower wall and reached for the taps. In a few seconds, she had both big, ceiling mounted shower heads cascading clear, steamy water. She stood naked under the caress of the flowing water and by way of curling and rolling her index finger, signaled Britt to come join her.

In mere seconds Britt’s clothes were completely off and her hiking boots came flying out the open bathroom door and landed in the middle of the sitting area. I watched as she quickly rinsed the days sweat off her body and then grabbed Katie in a huge, tight breast-to-breast hug.

They kissed, and they stroked each other's faces. Katie leaned in and massaged and suckled Britt’s lovely tits, then slowly kissed her way lower until she was on her knees in the shower. The warm water flowed over the two of them as Katie reached around and grabbed Britt’s ass cheeks. She pulled Britt forward and jammed her face right into her shaved, young pussy.

Britt moaned and I could see Katie’s tongue probing into Britt’s hot slit. She licked her clit, and Britt was shuddering, already close to orgasm. Katie pushed Britt’s left leg up until her foot was on the built in marble seat. Her juicy looking lady parts were open wide. Katie pressed her face and tongue deep into Britt’s fully accessible pussy. She licked and sucked her beautiful pinkness, and Britt had an intense, shuddering orgasm.

“Holy fuck!” she shouted as she climaxed, and there appeared to be a powerful squirt of pussy juice in addition to all the cascading water surrounding them.

Katie slurped and exclaimed, “I fuckin’ love that!”

Britt was supporting all of her hundred or so pounds on the one leg, and it almost buckled when she came. She pulled away to regain her balance, leaned way down to give Katie a firm kiss, then said, “Now you.”

She stood and pulled Katie up with her, spun her around and said, “Bend over the bench.”

My wife leaned over as she was told so she was facing the corner of the shower and her butt was aimed toward the middle. Britt sunk to her knees and spread Katie’s cheeks wide open. She explored her anus with her fingers, then massaged her butt hole with her thumb. Katie groaned and grunted as the warm water poured over them.

Britt turned her face and flashed me her gorgeous smile, then extended the middle fingers on each of her hands. She gently but steadily pushed one finger into Katie’s tailpipe and the other deep into her pussy. Katie squealed in delight as Britt finger fucked both of her lower orifices enthusiastically, and soon she shuddered with an intense, quivering orgasm.

Britt withdrew her fingers and gave my wife a few seconds to recover. Next, she grabbed her perky ass cheeks, spread them wide and dove face-first into Katie’s raised butt and exposed pussy. Britt displayed an impressively long and strong tongue as she eagerly licked and probed Katie’s vagina and butt-hole. Soon she experienced yet another outstanding orgasm.

Fuck, I could watch this all night.

The girls stood to take a break. They hugged and kissed, and for a while just stared into each other's eyes like long-lost, star crossed lovers.

“Let’s get out of the shower before we start to prune up.” Katie suggested.

They agreed, and I jumped in, to quickly get clean while they patted each other dry. I had to be careful. Watching their performance had my dick so hard I imagined I might shatter the glass shower enclosure if I turned too quickly.

They were rubbing some nice, exotic scented lotions on their skin as I dried myself. “You two hungry now?” I asked, even though food was the last thing on my mind. I could easily use my dick for a towel rack, and getting dressed didn’t seem like it was actually within the realm of possibilities at the moment.

“I could eat.” Katie said, then she placed her hands on Britt’s lovely breasts and pushed her gently but firmly. Britt complied with a grin and backed her way to the bed, fell onto it and pulled my wife on top of her.

They kissed and then awkwardly tried to go down on each other at the same time. Quickly they determined a nice sixty-nine position would be the right solution. They lay on their sides and moaned and groaned as they licked and sucked each other’s sexy pussies. Katie rolled Britt onto her back and the two continued to feverishly attack the other’s clits and hot, wet holes.

My dick felt like a diamond drill by now, so I crawled onto the bed and aimed it for Katie’s glistening pink pussy. Just as I started to get a bit of penetration Britt grabbed my dick, pulling it down and into her mouth. She sucked eagerly for a few moments, then released it and pushed the head back into Katie’s opening.

“Fuck her. Fuck her pussy!” Britt ordered.

I thrust my hard cock fully into Katie's tight wetness in one full, deep stroke. My balls were dangling on Britt’s forehead as she continued to lick Katie’s clit. The loud ruckus of their orgasmic squeals must have been audible well down the hallways.

“Now me.” Britt requested.

I pulled out of Katie and swung around to the other side of the bed while the girls rolled over so Britt was on top.

“Fuck me!” Britt instructed.

I pushed the head of my throbbing cock into her hot, tight hole and she moaned and then orgasmed with a scream before I even got fully balls deep. Katie was right there and never quit licking Britt’s soaking clit the whole time. I gave Britt a steady, deep rhythmic fucking, and she orgasmed intensely again.

“Okay, pull out.” She requested, “I need a break.”

She rested and just relaxed, and for a few seconds there was no stroking, no licking, just a pleasant little pause as we all caught our breath. Meanwhile, my bouncing erection hovered just above my wife’s face and everything was shiny with Britt’s hot pussy juice.

I heard Britt inhale deeply, then she said, “Okay, I’m good again. I’d like you to fuck my asshole.”

“Let me suck you first.” Katie requested, and she tilted her head back so her mouth could access my dick. She gave me some nice deep sucks, released me, then pushed my cock up toward Britt’s butt.

“Honey, fuck her ass. I wanna watch and lick her clit at the same time.”

Moisture and lubrication were plentiful with these two girls, so I gently nudged the head of my dick into Britt’s beautiful, tight little bum. She grunted and squealed, but I pushed a little more each time, and stroke by stroke I was eventually balls deep in her ass.

“Fuck my ass hard!” she screamed, and I gave her couple of minutes of intense, powerful thrusting. She groaned and squealed. I could feel her butt muscles contract around my cock and she screamed, “I’m coming!”

She had a huge orgasm and gushed a giant load of hot pussy squirt into Katie’s mouth and all over her face.

“Holy fuck!” Britt exclaimed, then requested, “Pull out, pull out.”

I did as she asked and slid back to give them some room. Britt said, “Aw fuck, that felt good.”

Katie repositioned so this time she was on top but they were still in their sixty-nine position. “Ya fuckin’ near drowned me with your hot pussy juice.” she said with a laugh.

“I got more.” Britt remarked with a little giggle.

“Good. Me too,” my wife replied, then said, “Honey, get to the other end and fuck my ass. I want your cum up there.”

I quickly scooched around and poked my dick toward her sexy back hole. Katie loves getting her ass fucked and she has some massive orgasms during anal sex. My throbbing dick was aching for more fucking, and for that next big release.

Their tongues were active and the girls were back licking each other's clits. I pushed my cock head firmly into Katie’s ass. I thrust harder and deeper as she relaxed, and soon had a smooth and steady rhythm going as I fucked her butt. I was nearly ready, and I don’t know if my cock had ever felt so good and so hard.

Katie stopped licking Britt just long enough to say, “I can feel how fucking hard you are. Come in me. Fill my ass!”

Now I was ready. I thrust hard and deep and announced, “Okay, just about there. Gonna come!”

I felt my muscles tense as my body prepared for orgasm. I felt Britt’s hand pushing on my butt making sure every inch of my dick was inside my wife’s ass. Then Britt plunged her hot, wet middle finger fully into my butt hole. She fucked my ass while I fucked Katie’s, and in a few more strokes I released an explosive, mind-shattering orgasm deep inside Katie’s butt hole.

It felt like it was the biggest ejaculation of my life as jet after jet of my hot semen erupted out of me. If a guy has a G-spot, Britt’s talented finger had just found it.

I shook and shuddered after I finished coming, then simply collapsed onto my side, popping my dick out of Katie’s tight butt and rolling to the end of the bed. She groaned and rolled to her side as well, and the three of us relaxed and reveled in the satisfying intensity of the moment.

“Holy fuck, that was good.” I mumbled, remembering to thank the girls. “I’m going to have quick shower… wash my dick in case we need it again.”

“Hurry, we’re not done yet.” Britt remarked with a smile.

I struggled to regain my equilibrium and stand, and as I did Britt rolled Katie half-way over onto her knees so her beautiful, rounded butt was raised and exposed. She reached in from behind Katie’s thighs and cupped her soaking pussy, giving it a nice and thorough massage. My cum load was oozing form Katie's butt hole.

Britt moaned, “Mmm, I need to lick you some more,” and buried her face into my wife from behind.

Katie squealed and giggled, then exclaimed, “Oh fuck, yeah!”

I leaned in close so I could watch Britt maneuver her impressive tongue, and she stuck it right into Katie’s pussy hole and had her near orgasm again in no time. Then she locked her lips over Katie's butt and slurped out the fresh semen that I'd deposited there. I could see Katie’s butt quivering as Britt's excellent oral skill had the white cum to squishing out in a big, stringy white glob.

“Mmm, cream pie,” Britt said loudly, then proceeded to lick up the remaining oozing goo from all around my wife’s asshole.

I could feel my dick start to twitch, and decided I’d better get showered up quick. This could turn into a long and amazing night. Even over the noise of the cascading shower water I could hear a whole new crescendo of moans and groans coming from the bed.

I hoped this hotel had late night room service. It didn’t sound like we’d be making it downstairs for dinner anytime soon.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by KenLukin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments