Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Good Girl's First Threesome

"All I wanted was to be fucked. I'd never felt that way before."

89
43 Comments 43
53.7k Views 53.7k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Famous Story
A little background: In my college English Composition class our teacher gave us the task of writing an essay on a true event that changed our lives. The following is the essay I wanted to write, but could never hand into my teacher.

Until the night in question, I was by most definitions a good girl. I’d slept with only two guys and compared to some of my friends that was on the low side. One of them was a guy that I should’ve known better about. It lasted just two weeks after he took my virginity. The other a long-term, serious boyfriend and while I’ve only slept with two guys, with that second guy we had sex hundreds of times.

I didn’t have much to compare it with, but I thought it was pretty good sex. Sure, sometimes he came after a few thrusts, but other times left me feeling much more satisfied. Unfortunately Fall of my senior year, we broke up. Okay, actually he dumped me. He had found someone new during the first few months of college and I was old news.

I saw it coming. He made fewer and fewer trips home from college to see me. The first month, he came home every month. The next month he came home twice. He said he was busy with studying and homework so I offered to make the drive to see him. He came up with reason after reason why I shouldn’t go there and the next week he called me up to say it was over.

I hate to say it, but what I missed most was the sex. I missed feeling him inside of me, thrusting as hard as he could until he exploded. I tried masturbating, but it wasn’t enough. It felt okay, but my fingers didn’t feel anything like a hard cock and that’s what I craved.

Three weeks after Brian dumped me, I went out with my friends to a dance club. I pictured it ending with a one night stand. I had fun. Guys hit on me, some bought me drinks and I danced with a few, but at the end of the night, I was alone in my bed again. I could’ve gone home with any of them, but I chickened out. I knew too many people at the club and I worried that if I did disappear with anyone, everyone at school would’ve known on Monday.

I wouldn’t say I gave up at that point, but I didn’t have any other ideas of how to get laid. Then the following Tuesday, I got a message out of the blue.

Hi, I’m Connor you don’t know me, but I’m a friend of Alexis. I saw you in one of her pictures and wanted to see if you wanted to talk.

Normally, I would’ve ignored his message, but for two reasons I responded this time. His looked hot in his profile picture. A picture of him at the beach without a shirt. A toned body with just the right amount of muscles. His face wasn’t anything to complain about either. The second reason was that I was horny.

We exchanged messages to get to know each other better. Technically he was a friend of Alexis, but really he was a co-worker at the restaurant where she worked. He was also older, 23. Brian was older, but only by a year. Maybe, it should’ve been a red flag, but it just interested me more.

The next night we did more than just make small talk. It started with a message from him.

I’m not looking for just sex. I have no problem getting laid. I’m looking for a relationship. You seem like relationship quality.

My response:

What if I’m just looking for sex? Just joking. I’m looking for a guy who doesn’t want to play games.

His next message:

I dare you to send me a picture.

He didn’t have to tell me what kind of picture. With my heart pounding and an excitement between my legs, I pulled off my shirt, then unhooked my bra before I had second thoughts. I left both on my bed, then stood in front of the full-length mirror on the back of my bedroom door.

I carefully framed the picture so only from my neck down was visible and snapped several pictures on my camera phone.

I knew my friends had sent revealing images before. Becky even had a fully nude picture of her end up circulating around school. She said it didn’t embarrass her, it actually excited her to have all of the guys jerking off to her. I didn’t understand, until now. I had never felt sexier.

My ex had asked before pictures after he went away. He even asked for me to make a video with him. He promised it wouldn’t show my face, but I denied him. Maybe things would’ve been different if I had given in, but then again maybe not and he would’ve been showing the video to all of his college friends.

I sent a picture and kept checking my messages until he responded three and a half minutes later. He sent me a picture from above of his hard, very thick and long cock with the following message.

What would you do with me?

I leaned back on my bed and spread my legs. I slid a hand into my jeans and felt the wetness between my legs.

Anything you want. Maybe start by sucking your cock. Finish with you fucking me from behind.

The words just flowed out of my brain and to my fingers. Even with Brian, I never talked like that.

Seconds later I got a response.

Can I see you tonight?

I wanted to write something different than what I responded.

I wish, but I have a big test tomorrow that I haven’t studied for yet.

Plus, I’d have to sneak out of my house. Easier said than done. However, I immediately came up with a backup plan. Friday I could tell my parents that I was sleeping at Ashley’s house. My parents loved her and trusted her. They wouldn’t check in on me and I could stay out as late as I wanted. I quickly typed another message.

Friday night?

A minute later he responded.

I have a friend staying over that night. He’s coming in from out of town for a concert Saturday. He’s sleeping on the couch, we’d have the bedroom to ourselves.

It wasn’t ideal, but I was so horny that I didn’t care. I agreed.

The remaining days seemed to go by slowly, I was so eager for Friday night. However, at the same time, it went by too quickly. Was I really going to go meet a guy for sex?

Definitely. Friday I came home from my part-time job and picked out my outfit. Jeans and a sweater on top, underneath black lace and white satin bra, matching thong and sheer stockings. The lingerie my mom didn’t know I owned and also formerly a favorite outfit of Brian’s.

I put it on with my heart pounding, my arms weak and shaking. I don’t know if I had ever been so horny.

With the outfit on, I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked hot and couldn’t resist taking another picture for Connor. I sent it, then put on my jeans and sweater to hide the lingerie. The soft fabric impossible to miss against my skin as I walked downstairs.

I felt like my parents had to know, but they barely acknowledged me other than a quick good night from my mom. “Make sure to text me when you get to Ashley’s.”

“Will do,” I said as I hurried out the door, not wanting to give them any more of a chance to change their mind and keep me in their house.

But they didn’t. It was like the dozens of other times I had sneaked out. Except this time I wasn’t going over to Brian’s. This time was very different. Was I really driving to go see a guy I barely knew? And there was no question about why I was going there. Sex. Not a relationship, just sex.

My stomach filled with butterflies making me think about turning around. However, the feeling of need between my legs kept me going.

What would happen when I got there? Would we go straight to the bedroom? Maybe a drink to help us relax? Would his friend be there with a girl? If not, would he kick his friend out for a few hours? Maybe force him to go to a bar. All these thoughts and many more kept going through my head as I drove.

He lived in an apartment complex in the better part of town. I’d driven past it before, but never pulled into the vast, modern looking complex. His apartment building was in the back. I found it and parked as close as I could.

I debated backing out and going back home. I could tell my parents Ashley wasn’t feeling well so I called it an early night. Instead, I did my makeup, fixed my hair and texted my parents that I was at Ashley's.

My legs weak as I walked to the second-floor apartment. I knocked softly on the door and seconds later I heard it being unlocked from the other side.

“Nicole?”

“Connor?” He looked even better in person. I had to force myself not to stare. He looked like something out of a fantasy.

And then I saw his friend. Similar bodies, slightly shorter, but still tall and dirty brown hair instead of black. I would be a very happy girl with either of them.

“Nice to finally meet you,” Connor said. “Come in. This is my friend Kyle.”

They both grinned. It made me a little nervous, not that I was worried about them. More like what was I getting myself into.

They both looked at me. Even in the sweater and jeans, I felt naked. They looked at me like a piece of meat. I felt so incredibly sexy and didn’t want them to stop.

“Do you want a drink?” Connor asked.

“Sure.”

“What do you drink?”

“What are my choices?”

“Rum, Whiskey or Vodka.”

“Rum and coke?”

“You got it.”

Over the drinks, we made small talk. Connor and Kyle went to college together. Tomorrow they were going to a concert. I told them about the college I wanted to go to next year. Then we talked about music. We had similar tastes and they invited me to the concert tomorrow.

We finished the first round and I felt my nerves start to relax some. As soon as I took my last sip, Connor took my glass and made me another drink. Was he trying to get me drunk? He didn’t need to do that. I was going to sleep with him either way.

As I came close to finishing a third drink, I felt the warmth of the alcohol flowing through me. I wasn’t drunk, but I didn’t drink often and had a nice buzz.

“I showed Kyle the pictures you sent me,” Connor said. “I hope that’s okay.”

I had to force myself to not let my mouth drop. It wasn’t okay. But then I thought about it. I didn’t know where this was going, but I was okay with it.

“Would you mind showing us your lingerie?” Connor asked.

Us? That wasn’t what I had mind. I wasn’t that kind of girl. My friend Alexis was. She had done a threesome with two guys. She told me all of the details afterward and I’ll admit, it turned me on. However, it was never something I wanted to do. I mean maybe I imagined what it would be like, but I never saw myself actually doing it.

TamaraGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TamaraGrey



Here was my opportunity to have some fun without anyone ever having to find out. Kyle didn’t know anyone that I knew besides Connor. I didn’t see Connor telling Alexis. If he did she’d probably not believe it.

I knew I should say no, but I didn’t. “Sure. Should we go to the bedroom?”

I couldn’t hide the grin on my face. A greedy grin appeared on both of their faces.

I took a long sip to finish my drink, then put it down. Connor led the way to his bedroom. Against my better judgment, I followed him.

The two of them stood on either side of me, I stood in front of them like a performer about to put on a show. I’d done strip teases for Brian, but this was different. This was with two men. Two men, I barely knew. With Brian, I was a girlfriend trying to make things more interesting. This time I felt more like a stripper about to step onto the stage.

This so wasn’t me, but I wanted to give them what they wanted. I kicked off my shoes and started to dance around to an imaginary beat.

Their eyes were locked on me and I wish I could say I gave an impressive show. More awkward than anything, but I don’t think they had any complaints. And while it wasn’t perfect, I felt like an exotic dancer.

I danced over to the edge of the bed and leaned against it. I unzipped my jeans and pulled them off, exposing my thong and stockings to them. They cheered me on. Telling me to take off of more and I did. I pulled off my sweater and through it onto the floor.

I felt like a centerfold model because of the way they looked at me. I was like a piece of meat and they were wild animals ready to attack. They stepped forward and Connor put his hand on my bare thigh. It sent an electric feeling through my whole body. It made me want more.

Kyle put his hand on my breast and groped me. Lines were being crossed and I didn’t want them to stop.

“I need to get fucked.” I couldn’t believe the words came out of my mouth.

“We’ll get to that,” Connor said. “First, get on the bed. On your hands and knees. I need you to suck my cock. I’m sure Kyle feels the same way.”

No one had ever talked to me like that before. It was so hot. The desire between my legs uncontrollable. His tone made me do anything he wanted.

I got on to the bed as instructed. They stepped up in front of my face. They both unzipped their jeans and I had a feeling this wasn’t the first time that they had done something like this. I wanted to do my best to make them think that this wasn’t my first time doing something like this also.

Connor was long and thick, just like his picture. Maybe an inch or two larger than Brian. I kissed his swollen head, then ran my tongue around the edge of him like I did his every day.

Kyle was probably about the same size as Brian, but with a larger head. I turned towards him and took his head in my mouth.

I used one hand to prop myself up, the other hand I used to stroke them. I went back and forth on them, taking my time and hoping they were enjoying this as much as me. I had a feeling they were.

I attached my lips to Connor and slid them down his long shaft. I probably went halfway down before I pulled back. I enjoyed every inch of his hardness sliding through my wet lips.

I repeated the process with Kyle. I started to get into a routine. I worked his cock with my mouth, moving faster and faster now, before I switched back to Connor. If anyone that knew me was told I was doing this, I don’t think any of them would believe it. Even as it happened it didn’t seem real.

Connor put his hand on the back of my head, guiding me as slid my lips up and down his shaft. Kyle put his hand on my ass, caressing it. Then he went a step further. He slid two fingers into my thong and to my wet lips. He penetrated me and I let out a moan as I switched cocks. Their hands made me feel like I was theirs, their plaything that they could do anything with. I felt like a slut, but I loved it. I didn’t feel like me anymore. This would be a night I never forgot.

Connor ordered me to roll over onto my back. At first, I didn’t like it. They stood over me, their cocks in my face. However, I had to practically do a sit-up to continue sucking their cocks. It wasn’t comfortable.

Then Connor joined me on the bed and I forgot about my previous complaints. He positioned his face between my legs, kissing his way down my thighs. If I hadn’t had my mouth full, I would’ve begged him to go down on me. However, I didn’t need to tell him what he wanted. He knew and he teased me. He kissed up my other thigh, then massaged my pussy through the thin satin fabric.

It felt erotic, but I needed more. Luckily, he eventually gave me more. He pulled my thong to the side and started to finger me. Moans started to escape my mouth. Then put his tongue on my clit and I wanted to scream. It felt that good. Again, if I hadn’t had a cock in my mouth I would’ve been a lot more vocal.

Connor knew what he was doing between my legs. Each movement of his tongue sent more pleasure through my whole body. He mixed in his fingers to multiply the effects. Throw in all of the hands on me, exploring every inch and it was unlike anything I had ever felt before.

Brian had gone down on me, not as often as I went down on him, but that’s beside the point. My point was Brian never made me feel like Connor did. He gave me so much pleasure it almost hurt. He gave me so much pleasure that it pinned me to the sheets. I had to stop working Kyle’s cock because I couldn’t do anything other than take the pleasure Connor gave me.

My moans became louder. I worried that Connor’s neighbors might hear, but he didn’t seem to care. He used his tongue and fingers to make me moan even louder.

He didn’t stop until he had pushed me across the edge. He pushed me into an orgasm the likes of I had never felt before. I didn’t know an orgasm could feel like that. It felt so good. It exploded within me and took over my body. Making my whole body shake before it released me from its grip.

I opened my eyes to both of them looking at me, still filled with desire and need.

“Time for you to get fucked,” Connor said. “Get on your hands and knees.”

I positioned myself to be fucked and Connor went to his dresser. Out of the top drawer, he grabbed two condoms, handing one to Kyle. “You want to go first?”

Kyle just answered with a grin. He walked around behind me, then I felt the bed move under his weight. He grabbed my waist and positioned himself behind me. Connor positioned himself in front of me for more time with my mouth. I still couldn’t believe this was real.

I opened my mouth for Connor and he pushed his cock through my lips. From behind, I felt Kyle penetrate me with the tip of his cock into me.

Kyle filled me with his hardness and if I didn’t have Conner’s cock in my mouth, I could’ve closed my eyes and imagined it was Brian behind me. It was exactly what I needed and what I was craving. My ex-boyfriend could fuck whoever he wanted. I didn’t care anymore.

Brian varied from being an intense, passionate lover to being awkward and sometimes finishing way too early. Kyle was intense and athletic. Each thrust filled me with pleasure. Both of us were breathing heavy and sweating.

I don’t know how long I was in that position. It might’ve been a few minutes. It could’ve been a lot longer. I lost track of time as I was fucked into a world of pleasure.

Kyle’s breathing became grunts. His thrusts were harder and on the verge of being out of control. With a cock in my mouth it was slightly uncomfortable, however, I stayed there for them. I wanted them both to come, more than I ever wanted Brian to come. I wanted to pay them back for the pleasure they were giving me.

With a final deep thrust, Kyle came. He gripped me tight and filled the condom.

He pulled out of me and I felt my energy levels drop. It was late, the alcohol was wearing off and this was unlike any other workout I’d had before. However, Connor clearly wanted more. His look told me so.

I rolled over onto my back as he put on the condom. I opened my legs as he climbed onto the bed.

“I’ve been waiting for this.”

“I’m sorry to have made you wait so long.” He said with a sarcastic tone. His rock hard cock aimed at between my legs.

He didn’t make me wait any longer. He climbed on top of me and I guided his hard shaft to my waiting lips. He pushed into me, feeling very different than Kyle. His cock noticeably thicker, stretching me as he pushed deep into me. I had to work to accommodate him.

But once we were both comfortable, it became better than anything I had ever felt. I held him tight and he fucked me hard. Far more intense than anything I had felt before. Each thrust shook my whole body and filled me with electricity.

We fucked with him on top, then from behind. He went so deep and so hard that I thought he was trying to split me in half.

We ended up with me on top of him. At first, it was a little awkward. With Brian, I always kind of just sat there and he did all of the work from underneath me.

But then Connor had an order. “Ride me.”

I did, slowly at first. I rose up and down on his long shaft, feeling inch by inch flowing through me. My body sore and ready for a break, but I went as fast as I could. And then I got a second wind. His cock hit the right angle and I could fill the energy building inside of me again.

His hands moved from holding to my ass to my breasts. He pulled down the cups of my bra and squeezed my breasts. He put his mouth on a nipple and I lost it.

I closed my eyes and went with the energy. Another intense explosion, pleasure rippled through my body. I didn’t know an orgasm during sex could be that intense. On a scale of one to ten, it was a twenty.

As my body went tight around him, he thrust up to meet me. With his hands squeezing my breasts too hard, he came. Our bodies collapsed together, intertwined as our bodies came to a rest. Sweat covering both of us and both us fighting to catch our breaths.

“I didn’t know sex could feel like that,” I whispered as he kissed my neck.

I made an excuse about having to get home. I really didn’t, in fact by leaving then I had to sneak back into my house. However, I got what I needed and what I craved. I didn't want to stay there any longer.

I drove home feeling like a slut and not in a bad way like I used to consider it. It was just three people having fun. No one got hurt. I don’t know if I wanted a threesome again, but I didn’t want to be tied down in another relationship… at least not for a little while. I wanted to have fun, I wanted to fuck the guys that I knew wouldn’t lead to relationships.

I wanted to fuck whoever I wanted and maybe I didn't care who found out.

It was a night that changed my life.
Published 
Written by cumslutnicole
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments