Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Gang Bang for Michelle

9
3 Comments 3
14.7k Views 14.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

After my three-way with art clients Paula and Michelle, Michelle and I began a torrid affair.  I would fly out west whenever I could to "shoot reference photos," or "live sessions," all the while grabbing sex with her every chance I could.  Michelle was a fantastic lover, and very attentive to my needs.  She loved my cock and would suck it often before I would pound her pussy with it.  We could fuck for hours on end before I would literally pass out with pleasure, and she could no longer suck my cock back to life. It was glorious

Michelle was a submissive lover, and it gave me an idea to surprise her on my next trip. I had to do a lot of calling around, but I successfully made the arrangements to please my lover and made next my trip to the west to where she lived.

I took Michelle out to a quiet restaurant thirty minutes from her home on the night of her surprise, and we took a small, romantic table towards the back, so as best not to be seen by anyone she may know. She looked positively ravishing--her eyes were made up in a smoky, nighttime eyeshadow, with dark eyeliner to make them pop against her radiant skin.  Her dark hair was teased out a bit just the way I like it. She wore a light summer type of dress, with a deep cut that accentuated her beautiful round, braless breasts, and 4-inch heels. Perfect for later, I thought.

We ordered an expensive bottle of wine, and all during dinner, she would rub my cock through my pants with her foot or hand.  She flirted with me all night with her beautiful eyes and kept teasing me about what she would do to me later.   The wine was nearly finished by the time we finished dinner (mostly by Michelle; I tried to stay away for a reason).   After I paid the bill, we grabbed a cab to return to my hotel room for a night of pleasure.

We returned to my hotel and took the elevator up to my room. Michelle started French kissing me in the elevator and grabbed my hard cock through my pants. "I want you,” she said.  

"Not yet, lover," I said. "Just wait until we get into the room." She playfully stamped her foot and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.   We got off the elevator and walked to my door.   Before I put the key into the slot, I took a pair of blindfolds out of my pocket and showed them to Michelle.

"I want you to put these on," I said.

She looked puzzled.  "Why?” she asked

"You'll see,” was my reply.  She shrugged and held the blindfolds up to her eyes as I tied them in back. I then opened the door and led her by the hand inside.  As we walked in, I could see that my instructions were followed to the letter. I smiled, and said, take them off.  Michelle untied the blindfolds and let them drop. She looked in front of her and took an audible breath.

Standing in front of her were five very buff, nude and very hard college age, guys.  I had arranged through a local escort service college athletes to service my Michelle completely while I watched--two whites, two blacks and a Latino.  The smallest cock was seven inches; one of the black guys easily was ten.  Each of the boys was stroking their rock hard cocks while taking in the view of my beautiful MILF.  Michelle looked at me with a huge smile.

"Really?  For me?"

"Yes, lover, " I said.  "Enjoy yourself while I watch you."  Michelle just kept smiling and then walked into a sea of male nudity.

These guys wasted no time, as they began to kiss and fondle her while I watched.  Two guys began to play with her tits through her dress, while another two played with her pussy and the other French kissed her deeply.  As the guys played with her body parts, they eventually pulled her dress over her head, revealing her beautiful breasts.  Michelle wore a small thong, which barely covered her vagina.  The guys kept fondling her, and one of them yanked the thong down, revealing her trimmed pussy.  They then guided her to the bed, laid her down, and began to completely service her.

Miala_Aders
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miala_Aders

The young Latino guy placed his seven-inch cock at her lips, and Michelle hungrily took it in her mouth.   One of the black guys parted her legs and began to lap at her glistening cunt, while another white guy joined him.  The other two athletes caressed and sucked her breasts.  Michelle was in lustful heaven...she moaned while her studs licked at her pussy while sucking the Latino's cock and playing with his balls.   After several minutes, the guys switched positions, all the while keeping her in sexual heaven.

Michelle then asked them to all to fuck her and proceeded to climb on the bed on all fours.  Each of the studs then pounded her pussy for several minutes, one after another, while she moaned and groaned.  Eventually, they brought on the first of many orgasms, but they didn't stop.  The five studs kept it up for several minutes.  Then, as if they rehearsed the whole act, one of the black studs lay down on his back and guided Michelle onto his hard cock.  One of the white studs placed his cock into Michelle's mouth and started to face fuck her.  She grabbed two cocks near her and proceeded to rub them all over.  The Latino, however, took some lube and smeared it onto his cock.  He then placed his dick at her asshole, and, coordinating with the black stud below her, guided his cock into her ass as Michelle let out a cry.

It was an amazing sight--Michelle had one dick in her pussy, one up her ass, another in her mouth, and was still able to coordinate hand jobs for the other two guys. She was rocking back on the two cocks inside her while moaning around the huge dick in her mouth.    It was incredibly erotic, and I didn't know how long I’d be able to hold out.  She moved back and forth while these guys just pounded and pleasured her for what seemed like hours.  The guy in her pussy was at the brink, and he grunted and came in her beautiful pussy.  At about the same time, the Latino gave out a cry and came in her waiting ass.   Michelle just came in wave after wave of orgasms.   Eventually, the black stud and the Latino stud removed themselves from her holes.  Michelle climbed off the bed, got on her knees, and had the other three guys over her while playing and sucking their dicks.

"Come on me!"  she yelled.  The boys stroked their cocks, back and forth, until the first stud erupted, spraying his cum on Michelle's face and hair.  Then the second boy came, spraying his white sperm on her tits.  Finally, the guy she was sucking came, in torrents, all over her face, her tongue, and her tits.  Michelle gleefully lapped up all of the cum and rubbed some on her tits.  Seeing all of this put me over, and I rubbed my cock until I came myself all over myself.  Michelle looked at me and smiled.

Contented, my lover climbed up into the bed and seemingly fell asleep. The boys collected their clothes, and I gave them each a tip and thanked them for pleasuring Michelle.   After the last one left, I mixed myself a drink at the mini bar, removed the rest of my clothes, and got into bed with Michelle.   She wasn't asleep, as I thought, but she had the most lustful, satisfied expression on her face.

"Thank you,” she said.  "Thank you.  That was glorious."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, I did it for you," I replied.

"But what about you," Michelle asked. “You didn't get to cum in me."

"I got my pleasure watching you," I said. "I came while watching.  That was enough.  Tonight was your night."

Michelle gave me a mischievous grin. "Well, if I wasn't so spent, I'd thank you properly.  But they wore me out."

"I can see that," I laughed. "It’s okay. We have plenty of time."

Michelle turned in toward me and began to stroke my now soft cock. "Well, maybe I'll have to plan a surprise for you,” she said. 

Published 
Written by artistman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments