Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Future Hotwife's Basement Threeway Story

"Katie and her sister enjoy threesomes during those wild college days"

48
17 Comments 17
16.3k Views 16.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Toward the end of my first year of college, my little sister Rose was about to turn eighteen. She’s a very petite and drop-dead gorgeous blonde with great big, blue eyes. She was the bad girl when we were growing up, and constantly seemed to be in trouble with Mom and Dad, or in school. Now she was old enough to really let loose.

I had told her as much as I dared about my sex life, and she seemed genuinely pleased for me that I’d been with a couple of college buddies. I even finally confessed to giving up my virginity, and told her that I not only sucked the two guys off a lot, but I’d enjoyed having them fuck me lots too. That’s all she needed to know…the truth, but not the whole story. Maybe I'd fill her in on all the juicy details someday. I liked to get a lot of cock.

Her latest boyfriend was a rebel. Figures she’d go for that bad guy image. Actually, Ron was okay, just had a tough upbringing. He was thoughtful of her and had made birthday dinner reservations for just the two of them at an upscale restaurant. She told me he had also booked a little hotel room for later, and they had made plans for this to be her big eighteenth birthday celebration night.

I finally caught up to her the next evening, and she couldn't wait to tell me everything in extreme detail. She told me she'd started out by sucking his cock. He came and she swallowed it, and she really liked it.

I had to interrupt and comment, "I love doing that too, guess that runs in the family."

She flashed a knowing smile, but continued. They fucked over and over, an all-nighter. It seemed to me that she'd truly had a fantastic first experience.

“Does that make me a slut?” she asked, looking very concerned.

“Absolutely not! It sounds like you really enjoyed it.” I replied, trying to be fully supportive as I thought, fuck, if she only knew what I’ve been up to!

Rose quickly became openly experimental and within the next couple of weeks had sucked and fucked half-a-dozen different guys. I was right about her, and she was rapidly making up for lost time. She liked to fill me in on the details regarding each new guy, and I definitely enjoyed hearing and thinking about her stories.

She was still seeing Ron as well, and he was on the outs with his family so my kind-hearted parents offered help. Just before the beginning of my second year of college, he moved into our basement, across from my sister. A handsome new room mate in my opinion.

They immediately started hooking up down there, almost every night. Our parents didn’t seem to know, or didn’t say anything if they did. She’d always fill me in the next day about sucking his cock or fucking, or both. I stuck to my tale and continued to say that I had only been with a couple of guys from college and fortunately she didn’t press for more detail.

She said compared to the other guys she’d been with, Ron was really good. A keeper.

I was half joking, half curious when I suggested to Rose, “Maybe I could join you two once in awhile.”

With no hesitation, she offered, “If you’re serious, how about you come downstairs after Mom and Dad go to bed this evening.”

I did. Ron was blown away the first night when I came to join them. They were just getting started when I walked into her room. Both were naked on the bed and he was shocked by my arrival. He was surprisingly shy and tried to cover his man-parts with a pillow. I giggled and pulled off my fluffy bathrobe to reveal that I was totally nude underneath.

He just stared at me, gravity defying double-D tits and all, then looked at Rose and blurted out, “What the fuck?”

Rose lay there smiling quietly so I responded and said, “Yeah, I hope we can do that too,” but my recent adventures had allowed me to become much more forward and confident, so I suggested, “Right after my sister watches me suck your cock.”

He stared in nervous disbelief as I yanked the pillow from his hands and crawled onto the bed. I grabbed his dick and straddled his lower legs in one smooth movement.

I gave him a few strokes and cupped his balls to check him out, then leaned in and took him into my mouth for some initial sucking. I paused after less than a minute and looked up. Rose was relaxed and smiling, while Ron’s expression was a combination of grinning pleasure and terrified confusion.

“Mmm, I see what you mean, Rose. Ron certainly does have a very nice cock.”

That seemed to relieve his anxieties, so I went back down and sucked for a while longer, then paused again and asked, “Ron, have you come already today?”

He shook his head, so I looked at Rose and asked, “May I?”

“Absolutely!” she replied with a giant grin.

Stefany_Hernande
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Stefany_Hernande



I smiled at them both, then took his lovely hardness into my mouth again. I sucked, then took him deeper, and soon had him all the way into my throat.

“Holy fuck!” Ron exclaimed.

I released him with my distinct popping sound, like the sudden burst of a champagne cork, as I paused for breath.

“Jesus, Katie, you never told me you did deepthroat!” Rose stated excitedly.

I couldn’t let on about my true experience level, so coyly replied, “Yeah, it just comes to me naturally, I guess.”

“What’s with that popping sound?” she asked.

“I dunno, that’s just the noise I make when I have to stop for a breath.”

“Do it again!” Ron pleaded, and we shared a nice, casual laugh.

I took Ron back into my mouth, then gave him the full treatment. He had good stamina, and I had to pause several times before he finally tensed up, grunted and fired a big load of hot cum into my mouth. I like it when a new cock doesn’t shoot too quickly so I can suck and explore it longer. This was nice, and his cum was excellent. I orgasmed when I swallowed it.

“That was some amazing BJ.” my sister commented. Ron just lay there and smiled.

Next, Rose very deftly sat up and straddled Ron’s face, then instructed, “Eat me!”

It seemed he was enjoying having a face full of her pussy and managed to speak out from under her assault with a muffled, “Fuck, are you ever wet.”

While Rose was busy moaning and orgasming all over his face, I stayed crouched on his legs to play with his dick and balls. I leaned in and gradually sucked him more and more to aid in his recovery, and soon had him fully erect. I moved aside as Rose slid down his chest and lowered her pussy onto his now throbbing erection.

He worked extra hard to please both of us. He’s a good fuck, with a nice cock and strong tongue. I really liked his cum, and this was the beginning of our ongoing series of threesomes for nearly a year-and-a-half until he moved into his own place.

As sisters, Rose and I didn’t make out or even touch each other. We took turns sucking Ron’s cock and then fucking him. We liked to watch each other in action, and they were both amazed at my deep-throat skills. He was an enthusiastic fuck and an attentive pussy licker.

I’d join them for some extra fucking and sucking even if I’d had a session with my college boys the same day. I liked the opportunity to get some extra sex, and Ron never commented if he noticed my pussy might have seemed extra creamy some nights.

It was nice to have him available during spring break and over the Christmas holidays and such, since I couldn’t get together with the college guys then. Rose and I had to share his cum, so I wasn’t getting as much as I was accustomed to, but it’s all good.

One day after our parents came home from church; they said there was a Sunday afternoon meeting in another town that they’d decided to attend. Us sisters would have the house to ourselves they advised as they departed, so please take care of the place.

The house was never in danger, but poor Ron got gang-tackled by the two of us. It was a Sunday afternoon fuck-fest, and Ron performed hard for hours. That day he came five times for us. It pleases me when a guy shoots that many loads of cum, even if I did have to share.

We were disappointed when he decided to move out on his own, but certainly kept in touch. Rose continued to date Ron, but since he had moved out she wasn’t getting sex regularly. Once in a while she’d bring a new guy friend home, then very thoughtfully invite me to her room for a three-way. I got a few new cocks which was great. The guys seemed to love the whole idea of a sexy sister act, and one fellow, Ben, was nice enough to visit several times.

He was a bit of a cocky prick and wasn’t into eating pussy. He made up for it with an exceptionally nice and big, hard cock. It always took him quite awhile to come, so both of us could get in a lot of sucking and fucking when he visited. Then we’d have to fight over his load because he could usually only come twice.

As time passed, Ron would become my life-long fuck buddy, whether Rose was around or not. It even continued after I got married, but that is yet a whole other story.

Published 
Written by KenLukin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments