Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A fun night at a friends house

"When they went over for a quiet evening, they didn't expect it to get so exciting"

13
6 Comments 6
27.6k Views 27.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
It was weekend like any other, we were sitting at home bored, when Jill gave you a call and invited us over for some shisha. The night was still young so we jumped in the shower and washed ourselves off a bit, did our usual shaving ritual and some hot teasing on both parts, but without having any sex. We were both going to go over to her place hot and horny and eager to get back home to complete what we’d started.

We showed up to her place and she had a few other friends over. Mainly guys, but two girls who were new to the area. One was a cute short chick, topped with blonde haired with brown eyes and a rack that you couldn’t keep your eyes off of, named Emily. The other was slightly taller with copper hair, small tits but an ass to die for who went by Sandy. It didn’t take long before everyone was drinking and you were flirting with both in the kitchen.

Every now and again I’d look back from the chair I was sitting in and see you flirtatiously running your fingers along their arms or hips, obviously turned on by each of them; they in turn were simultaneously playing with your hair and I could hear giggles proceeded by a few muffled whispers. I had a feeling this would be a good night for both of us.

Unfortunately the girls had to leave, but not before a fairly impressive three way make out which all the guys in the place had a chance to admire and approve. As I sat with them, watching whatever sport was on TV and the haze of shisha smoke becoming thicker, I heard them say how hot it was to see three drop dead gorgeous chicks making out and passing their hands all over each other’s bodies. One of them, Matt, said “did you see the one with the skirt? Sandy was rubbing her thigh and she just grabbed her wrist and brought it up to her pussy! The chick’s not wearing underwear and I saw it all!” I thought to myself…Callie was the only one wearing a skirt.

Sure enough the guys, for a good 30 minutes, all went to refresh their beers one after another trying to sneak a peek at your bird to see if Matt spoke the truth. I sent you a text letting you know of the rumour, and you decided to have fun with them a bit. So you sat on the counter right next to the fridge so that every time one would bend down to grab a beer you’d part your legs a bit and see them drool as they looked at that moist pink pussy.

The idea of being dirty and showing off that juicy cunt got you quickly aroused and you came into the living room without saying a word and dropped down between my legs. You immediately ripped my pants open and started sucking on me. It felt great! You took it deep into your throat with the occasional gag and you kept eye contact with me and every so often looked at the boys reactions. You lifted your skirt so they could watch you rub your clit and admire that tight ass you have.

It didn’t take long before every guy there was pitching a tent in his pants and you noticed it right away. I grabbed you by the hair and brought you up for a kiss and then whispered “how about that fantasy? Just no cumming inside of you and they wear condoms”. You were apprehensive at first but we kept eye contact and took it slowly.

You still had me in your mouth and you reached to the guy next to me and grabbed his crotch and simply rubbed over his pants. The six guys hollered in approval as only horny frat boys usually would.

Jillcouldn'tbelieve what was happening, and shewas equally as turned on and quickly got to work on the 2 guys sitting on each side of her, Ben and Mike. You looked back and smiled; before I knew it, my cock was still in your mouth and you were holding on to a Johnathan’s firm cock next to me, stroking it at the same rhythm as you were bobbing on me.

This was hot and I was kind of regretful but encouraging of the whole idea. I stood you up and bent you over to start fucking you. I pushed your head over to Johnathan’s cock you’d been rubbing and grabbed your other hand to grab a new cock, Eric’s. Callie was occupied with three hard cocks and three horny guys!

You sucked and stroked and moaned as you livedout a fantasy. Jill was already taking one in each end and inviting one of the shyer guys to join her as the third. You, being competitive and not wanting to be outdone, looked at me and told me “sit down, my ass needs to ride your cock! Right now!”, I could see where this was going….you sat on me slowly taking it in, you quickly relaxed and rode me, letting Eric finger your tight little cunt.

ScarletPrice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletPrice

You were moaning and talking dirty, I could tell this was awesome for both of us! You pulled Eric’s hand away and pulled him towards you telling him to get a condom on and slip inside of your cunt. He did so after I gave him a nod of approval. You were being DP’d before you could even scream “Someone let me suck on something!”

Just as the words left your mouth you were airtight, being filled in every hole possible. You were being fucked hard, sucking deep and moaning and screaming to the top of your lungs. The gush you pushed out surprised everyone and Jill came over to join our fun with her three fuck toys. The guys switched around and Jill came in to eat you out as I filled your ass nicely. The four guys no longer fucking just stood over top the two of you and played with themselves. Surprisingly, you enjoyed the view of these hard cocks all over the room, all standing at attention for you. Every now and again you’d lick the tip of one, then the other and play with the balls of a different. You came again, and Jill couldn’t believe it.

The guy who was fucking her came all over her ass and back, she kneeled up and let the guys cum on her. You climbed off and helped each one cum, stroking their cock, giving an encouraging suckle or groping of the balls. It was hot for me to watch you with other guys, although somewhat nerve racking!

By now Jill was covered in cum;her face was dripping with it, her tits were covered and it was slowly running down her stomach to her cunt which was already being filled with your fingers. You rubbed them along her body and collected cum to finger her with and dipped it occasionally in her mouth for her to taste.

You loved every minute of being a dirty fucking slut but still being mine. You came back to me and started sucking on me again; Ben came from behind, still hard and put a new condom on. His cock was big, even I was surprised how easily it went in you, but I guess your wetness allowed it. You blew me while he fucked you from behind, slapping your ass. My hands were on your head, holding on to your hair and watching you take my cock deep in that throat. You pulled off and ordered me to cum all over your face! As I was about to, Jill came over, still covered in cum and helped you suck on me, each taking your turn with the shaft and the balls.
Then you changed your mind and asked Jill if she could be my cum bucket too. She agreed and you brought my cock to her cunt and forced me inside of her. You held me by the hips and pulled me back and forth, a hand squeezing the base of my shaft to make it tighter. You could feel me harden as the cum was getting ready to blow from my balls. You whispered “You better fucking fill her cunt up with all of that cum, I loved the feeling of being tag teamed” in my ear and I shot my hot load of cum inside of her. You smiled, pushed me away and positioned yourself under her to let it all drip onto your face and into your mouth.

You were happy with all of the cum you’d just taken but you still wanted more cock. You came over and kissed me, making me taste my cum and the leftover of some of the other guys which you’d fingered their semen into Jill. You asked if you could keep fucking while I rested a bit.

I ordered you to lay the fuck down on the table and open your slut legs. One by one, the guys came over and pumped themselves hard and deep into your cunt. I stood by your face and you sucked on my cock, occasionally stopping to moan and every time your body shook in orgasm. You looked at me and asked me to make your ass gape so I obliged your request. You asked Johnathan, Eric, Ben and Mike to come stand around you. All of their hard cocks were being paraded around your head. Where ever you looked there was a toy for you to grab, suck, tickle, jerk. Jill came on top of you in 69 and licked your cunt as I filled your ass up. You tried licking her clit, but it was hard with dicks filling her and their balls slapping on your face, so you simply licked their balls as they slid across your face. Your wild side had definitely come out to play tonight! It all ended with each guy cumming a second time, mostly on your tits and stomach.

We never thought a bit of teasing in the shower would lead to a full blown gangbang! Too bad Sandy and Emily had left; it could have been even crazier!

Published 
Written by Dickie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments