Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Bathroom Visitor

"A friend of my wife's joins me in the bathroom and then we join my wife and her friend's husband."

38
11 Comments 11
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

One afternoon, my wife’s friend stopped by for a visit. I went to the basement to shave and shower to give the ladies some privacy. When I say shave, I mean both above and below the waist.

Not giving it much thought, I left the bathroom door open and was standing at the sink nude with my face and head covered in shaving cream, along with my private area. I was in the middle of shaving my head when I heard someone outside of the bathroom door.

My wife’s friend, Victoria, was looking at me and said, “I did not realize that you shaved everywhere and would be naked when I came down.”

Looking at her: “Is there something that you want or need? How could I help you?”

“I came down here to use the bathroom, see that beautiful slipper tub you have, and maybe even try it out.”

“Please feel free to use the toilet or even the slipper tub. Would you want me to step out, or do you want to join me?”

She was looking at my cock as it was starting to become excited and erect. She walked in and took her gown off. She noticed I was watching her sit down and smiled back at me in the mirror.

“I like wearing a gown with no panties or bra, which gives me that free feeling. It also makes it easier to strip naked when I need to. So, do you like what you see?”

“Yes, you are a beautiful and sexy woman. I have always loved looking at those perky and firm tits. I love seeing a woman in thigh-high stockings; those black lace stockings look so sexy, even without the garter belt.”

“Do you mind if I try out the slipper tub? I have always wanted to soak in it.”

“Yes, I would love watching you soaking in the tub. Would you like me to get Kay so you can be naked with her?”

“Why, you and I are both adults, and I am already naked in front of you. I believe you will respect me enough not to do anything to me. Besides that, my husband came in after you came down here. He was hoping to fuck Kay this afternoon.”

She slowly removed her stockings and the heels that she had on and was now totally nude, sitting on the toilet.

I asked her, “Are you sure Kay is OK with you relaxing in the slipper tub with me in the bathroom?”

We could hear the bathtub filling with water above us upstairs.

“Well, I don’t think so. I would guess that Kay and my husband will relax in the tub together. I know she likes leaning against him as he massages her big tits and nipples.”

I filled the slipper tub with warm water and bubbles. When it was full, she sat on the toilet and waited until it was ready to get into it.

She watched me shave my face and the top of my head. Then, I started to shave my private area.

“Would you like me to shave your cock and balls? I always enjoy doing that for my husband.”

“I have always loved going down on a smooth pussy and love shaving Kay's pussy while we are taking a bath or a shower.”

I moved to the side of the tub, where she could reach over and shave me as smoothly as she was.

“Your warm sexy fingers feel fantastic on my cock and gentle on my ball sac.”

When she finished, she rinsed me clean. I turned to leave the bathroom to give her some privacy.

“Where are you going? I was hoping you would stay with me, even rubbing my back. Maybe even massaging my breasts.”

Victoria’s breasts were firm for an older lady having D-cup breasts. She had larger areolas and large nipples, which were excited and sticking straight out.

“I was going over to shower and relax under the cascading water. Would you care to join me? It would be hard to eat your pussy here in the tub.”

Her answer was for her to stand, putting out her hand for a towel. I helped her out of the tub, and we walked naked together over to the shower.

“Do you think Kay would be upset with us taking a shower together?”

“I would not think so since she and I have often been in the shower enjoying each other and my husband. He has made each of us cum many times.”

We entered the shower, and I adjusted the water to the perfect temperature. We started by soaping each other’s backs. She turned so I was soaping her breasts and not her back. She leaned into me, rubbing her soapy breasts all over my chest. Her nipples felt so good against my chest.

She reached down with her soapy hand and began to stroke my excited cock. I had her bend over and put her hands on the shower chair in the shower. With her bent over, I knelt and used the hand shower wand to rinse any soap off her.

MilaLoonaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaLoonaa

I then began licking her clit and slowly sliding my tongue up and down her labia. It did not take long for her to start to moan while pushing back against my tongue and face. I felt her body shake and held her by her hips as an orgasm washed over her body.

“I do love it when I get my pussy eaten while in the shower. Your tongue feels so good when you are sucking my clit and licking the tip of my clit.”

I stood up, and she turned to kiss me as she grabbed my hard cock stroking it.

“What if Kay would walk down here and find us fucking in the shower like this?”

“There is a good chance your wife is naked in bed with a nice cock in her pussy by this time.”

“How do you know that?”

“Well, the water has drained out of the bathtub. After a bath, my husband likes to fuck Kay. Also, as you know, Kay loves to fuck after a relaxing bath and being fondled.”

“After we finish down here and dry off, I want to go up and have a threesome with my husband and her. You can watch as he fucks the two of us at the same time.”

“Please tell me more. You know I love watching you and Kay in bed, and I love watching a hard cock inside her pussy fucking her.”

“Your wife and I are going to be having sex in bed. I will be on top and rubbing my pussy against her. My husband will get between our legs and slide first into your wife’s pussy, and then once he is wet, he will pull out and into my pussy. Switching between our pussies till we both cum all over his cock.”

“Will he cum in your pussy or her pussy?”

“He is going to slide his cock between us and shoot his cum all over our bellies.”

We got out of the shower, and I dried her off, enjoying the feel of her breasts and nipples.

She then turned, walking naked up the stairs; I followed her as I enjoyed seeing her sexy ass jiggle as she went up the stairs.

As I turned the corner, I saw Kay on her back with Victoria’s husband beside her on his side, massaging her clit and sucking on her nipple. Kay was stroking his hard cock.

Victoria climbed between Kay’s legs and slowly kissed her way up to Kay’s mouth.

I could see her husband’s cock was hard and dripping pre-cum on Kay’s leg as she was gently stroking his cock. As the two women were kissing and grinding their hips together, he moved up to their heads so they could both suck on his cock at the same time.

When the women began to moan and sounded like they were close to cumming, he moved to between their legs. He first rubbed his wet cock up and down on Kay’s pussy and slowly eased it into her pussy and was fucking her and rubbing his wife’s clit and pussy with his thumb and fingers.

As Kay began to breathe faster and moan louder, he pulled out of her pussy and slid into his wife's pussy. He switched a couple of times before Victoria was the first to cum on his cock, and then Kay climaxed on his cock.

That was enough to bring him to his climax. He then slid his cock between the two women before shooting his cum between their bodies.

He then got off the bed and headed for the door.

“Did you enjoy watching me fuck your wife?”

“Yes, I did; I hope you will fuck her again; while I am fucking your wife next to you two.”

“Would you like to taste their juices on my cock?”

“I would love to suck your cock, clean off their juices. But let us enter the other bedroom so the women can have private time.”

We went into the other bedroom, and he sat on the edge of the bed; I got on my knees between his legs and started to lick his cock and balls. I held his ball sack and then sucked his balls.

“Would you like to continue and let me fill your mouth with my man's juice?”

“Not really, as I only like the taste of the girl's juice on a man’s cock. Your cock does look great, and I did enjoy the feel of it in my mouth. You should save your cum for the women in the other room.”

Victoria came into the room and saw me with my mouth on her husband’s stiff cock licking it.

“How about you both come into the bedroom, as Kay wants your cock back in her wet and excited pussy. And I want your cock back in my pussy after you eat me out again.”

We fucked in various positions through most of the night. In the morning, Victoria and her husband left for home.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments