Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

24 hours from Tulse Hill

"Abby wished her cyber roleplays would come true"

63
58 Comments 58
7.7k Views 7.7k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Debauched

Abby had always been a good girl. She’d been Head Girl at school, studied hard, got the grades she needed and was accepted into a very good university. She was pretty too, long straight blonde hair, ice-blue eyes and a cute petite figure. Now, at university, some people thought her a bit boring and uptight but little did they know.

Another message had come through whilst she was in a lecture. The crudeness made her blush and her knickers dampen at the same time. She looked at it again. “You are such a naughty little slut, I’m going to make you beg to cum like the needy little fucktoy you are.”

Lately, her studies had taken a backseat. She was exploring her sexuality online. She still lived at home with her parents but every evening when they thought she was studying, she was stripped naked in her room, masturbating as the woman on the screen told her what exactly to do as she was called a needy little fucktoy and the woman described how she would use her tongue, fingers and strapon to use Abby in every way imaginable.

It had built up slowly over many chats. Abby wasn’t an innocent virgin, she’d lost that when she was barely sixteen. A clumsy encounter on the sofa one night with her on-off boyfriend while her parents were out at the theatre. She had also experimented with her best friends and discovered she enjoyed wearing a girl’s cum as lip gloss but this was different. Abby felt like she’d fallen down the rabbit hole as the woman described the things she wanted to do to her. 

Miss Fiona, as she insisted that Abby call her. That or Miss, never Ma’am. “Makes me sound like a school teacher,” she’d told Abby once. Miss Fiona roleplayed the scenes and after Abby had writhed on her chair with her pink vibrator shoved deep inside, Abby always typed the same message. 

“I wish we could do this for real.”

Her Miss always giggled and told her she might be disappointed by the real thing and the fantasy was often better, but Abby knew that wasn’t true.

The next morning, just as she entered the underground station nearest Tulse Hill, her phone pinged. The message was from Fiona and was succinct as usual.

“What are you doing Saturday night? Are you free?”

Abby tried to reply, but she’d lost the signal so had to wait until she got out at New Cross before sending the confirmation. She was indeed free and since her parents were away for the weekend, she could be as noisy as she liked all night.

She went into Goldsmiths College and tried to concentrate on her art history essay, but kept one ear open for the trill of another message. 

“I have a present for you. What address do I tell the courier?”

Abby’s hand shook as she read the text. This was crossing a boundary. To tell her cyber Miss where she lived moved it from the realms of fantasy into reality. She put her phone away without responding, but as she read and reread the same paragraph for the fifteenth time, the wetness in her panties was a constant reminder that try as she might to play it cool, she already knew she was going to tell her Miss exactly where she lived. 

She sent the text and barely thirty seconds later, the response came back.

“Your present will be delivered on Saturday afternoon between 3 and 4pm. Be a good girl and make sure you are home.”

Time seemed to drag from then on. Saturday afternoon seemed as far away as ever. Her Miss had been unusually quiet, citing a conference paper she had to present. Abby imagined Fiona working in her office, overlooking the sea. She knew she lived somewhere in the countryside, not far from whatever city the university was in, but not much more than that. She had looked at a map of Ireland and traced the west coast and the cities with universities and guessed she lived near either Galway or Limerick. Both of which seemed quite far from London.

Abby had waved her parents off on Friday evening and with her Miss at her conference, Abby felt at a loss. She flicked through the porn sites and chatrooms but it wasn’t the same without her Miss telling her what to do.

She got up late on Saturday morning and pottered around the house. Her phone trilled just before 3pm.

“Hello my little slut, are you being a good girl? This conference is dreadfully boring. I do miss you. What are you wearing now?”

Abby glanced down at herself. “Just jeans and tee-shirt, Miss.”

“Tut tut, that’s no way for my slut to dress. Choose your sexiest lingerie and put it on, dress up for me so I can imagine you while I listen to these old farts drone on.”

Abby rushed to her room, pulled open drawers and selected her favourite black silk bra and panties. She pulled on a pair of black hold-ups too. Then, almost as an afterthought, she slipped on a pair of black heels. Settled in front of the computer, she sent her reply.

Just after she sent the description of what she was wearing, the doorbell rang. Her present, Abby suddenly remembered.

“Answer the door dressed like that.” The order from her Mistress was instantaneous.

Abby blushed. “Yes, Miss.”

She tottered downstairs and saw the outline of a figure through the frosted glass. She opened the door, surprised to see a tall striking woman with dark hair and green eyes smiling at her rather than the usual courier type.

Hello Abby, my little slut. Is that any way to greet your Mistress?”

“Miss... Miss Fiona?” Abby gasped, confused.

Fiona brushed past the frozen Abby, closing the door behind her. Abby stared at her. She ran her eyes up Fiona, examining her, not believing it was really her.

“The conference was such a bore. I have 24 hours before my flight back to Ireland. I decided to spend it with you.”

She stepped closer, tilted Abby’s chin up and brushed her lips against the girl’s mouth. Abby stared into Fiona’s eyes. The sparkling green seemed almost hypnotic. Just as Abby felt her insides begin to melt, Fiona broke the kiss and stepped back, swung her large handbag around and asked, “Where’s your room then?”

She followed Abby up the stairs, watching the girl’s ass sway in the tight silk panties. Fiona licked her lips in anticipation. Abby stood in the middle of her room, unsure what to do as Fiona peeled off her coat. She wore a simple black dress, stockings and riding boots. Fiona slowly walked around Abby, appraising her from all angles. She stood behind the girl and leant in, her breath warm on Abby’s neck as she whispered, “You are mine for the next 24 hours, Abby. Do you understand?”

Abby nodded as she managed to whisper “Yes, Miss.” 

She sighed as she felt Fiona’s fingers trace a line up her arm and round to cup her breast. Abby felt her nipple harden as Fiona smeared it with her thumb through the material.

“Are these the oh so sensitive nipples you fantasise about being clamped, tugged, twisted, bitten and mauled?”

Fiona’s question made Abby press her thighs together as her pussy dripped. A blush spread over her face as she whispered her reply.

“Yes, Miss.” 

Fiona scooped the boob out of the cup, fingers tugged the soft pink marshmallow as it quickly hardened. Abby groaned. She felt her nipples were hot-wired to her clit and this simple tease was making her squirm on the spot.

“Mmmm the perfect handful, a nice size and such delicious nipples.” 

With a flick, the unclasped bra fell carelessly to the floor.

Fiona’s fingers dropped and traced across the pantie line, smirking as Abby pulled her stomach in. Fiona’s fingers slipped inside the silk and cupped her mound. 

“So smooth. You really should stop shaving, I think curls make you look like a real woman.” 

Abby didn’t trust herself to answer as she felt the Irishwoman’s middle finger slide between her labia. Her lips were already slick with her juices. Fiona pressed herself against Abby’s back. The girl squirmed as Fiona’s finger explored her folds.

Fiona held her finger up in front of Abby. They both could see Abby’s juices glistening on it. Fiona dabbed the heady goo on Abby’s neck like perfume.

“This is your new scent. Eau du putain.” She paused. “You do speak French, don’t you?”

Abby blushed even more as she whispered, “Yes, Miss.”

“Now be a good little whore and get down on your knees and show me just how good you are.”

Fiona leaned against Abby’s dressing table, tugging her dress up to her waist, revealing a pair of pale cream knickers with a very visible wet patch. Abby dropped to her knees and crawled, not breaking eye contact as she covered the short distance across the bedroom floor. She kissed her way up Fiona’s boot, her lips tracing a path up the stocking towards the soft skin of Fiona’s inner thigh.

Her eyes dropped to stare at the triangle of damp silk. She licked her lips then leant in, tongue outstretched to taste. Her fingers gripped the elastic and slowly tugged them down, revealing a triangle of dark brown curls. She buried her nose in them, inhaling the scent; musky and intoxicating. Abby dragged the flat of her tongue along Fiona’s slit from perineum to clit, her tongue flickering over the swollen pearl.

She felt Fiona’s fingers grip her hair as her face was pressed into Fiona’s hot wet pussy. Abby moved her face from side to side as her tongue dipped, licked, flickered over clit and cunt. Abby’s fingers gripped Fiona’s ass as she rolled her tongue into a tube and pushed it into Fiona’s wet velvet. Fiona rode Abby’s face, fingers gripping her hair. She didn’t stop until with a strangled cry, Fiona threw her head back and came all over Abby’s face.

Abby sat back, grinning, panting. Fiona pulled herself upright and reached for her bag. She handed a box to Abby. 

BekaSelfii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BekaSelfii

“Here’s your present.”

Abby excitedly opened the box and ran her fingers over the lace garment inside. 

“Try it on.” Fiona’s suggestion was a command. 

Abby held the babydoll garment up. It was so light, it felt like it had been woven from cobwebs. She slipped it over her head and stood, the bottom just grazing the curve of her ass. She looked at herself in the mirror, her panties just visible below the hem.

“It’s beautiful,” she whispered.

“Good. Grab your coat then and we can go get something to eat.”

Fiona scooped up her coat and left the room, leaving Abby to grab her coat and frantically follow her. The Uber was waiting and once the two women had slid into the back seats, it drove off.

“Do you like Italian?”

Before Abby could answer, the Uber had stopped outside a restaurant. Fiona got out and headed to the door before turning around. “Are you coming then?”

Abby quickly scuttled out and tugged the hem of the coat down to try and cover her skimpy excuse for an outfit as they were led to a table in a corner of the restaurant.

“Have you been here before?” Abby whispered, confused as to how Fiona seemed so at home. Fiona slipped off her coat and motioned for Abby to do the same. Blushing furiously, Abby opened her mouth to protest, but the look in Fiona’s eyes told her to be quiet. With a sigh, she unbuttoned the coat and let it drape over the back of her chair, aware that her nipples were visible through the lace.

“Yes,” Fiona answered at last, having watched Abby blush in embarrassment at being dressed so inappropriately in public. “I studied here many years ago and still have quite a few friends here.”

Abby blushed again when the waiter took her order and blushed yet again when she felt Fiona’s toe sliding up her leg as the waiter delivered the main course. Then the whispered command. 

“Take off your panties.” 

Abby opened her mouth to protest, then noting Fiona’s face, nodded, acquiescing. 

“On the plate,” Fiona ordered as Abby scrunched the silk into a ball.

Abby froze. Her face was scarlet. Fiona stared back, impassively. She slowly laid her panties on the plate. The waiter stopped, looked at the panties, then at Abby.

“Are you finished with these?” He asked, grinning. Abby could only nod as he carried her panties away.

Back in the Uber, wearing only the baby doll, stockings and heels, Abby didn’t dare ask Fiona where they were headed. Fiona produced a black leather collar with a D ring on it. She slipped it around Abby’s neck and tightened it.

“You are mine, my little…” she paused as if searching for the word. “My little fucktoy.”

Abby moaned as Fiona’s fingers massaged and manipulated her nipples through the lace. She felt them swell so big and hard. Her pussy was leaking juices over the seat.

The car stopped. The driver got out and opened the door. Fiona whispered in Abby’s ear. 

“Remember you are mine and will do whatever I tell you to do. When we get out of the car, you are to get on your knees and crawl beside me.”

Fiona clipped the end of a dog lead onto Abby’s collar and turned and got out of the car. As Abby followed and dropped to her knees, she saw they were stopped in an alleyway and Fiona was standing on a red carpet in front of a warehouse door. Two large men dressed in black appeared to be doormen. They stood, watching impassively as Fiona let her black dress fall to the carpet. Underneath, she was wearing a dark green corset and her pussy was now covered with a strapon dildo and harness.

“Come along my little slut,” Fiona tugged on the lead and led Abby into the warehouse, striding forward as if she was taking her dog for a walk in the park.

As she crawled on her hands and knees through the doors of the club, Abby felt her cheeks burn with humiliation. She could feel the babydoll ride up her waist, exposing her bare arse. She saw the doorman turn and watch as she crawled after her Miss.

Once inside, she couldn’t help but let out an audible gasp. There was a large crowd of men and women, from the fully clothed to the partially stripped to the stark bollock naked, flesh was on display wherever she looked.

Fiona prowled across the room. Abby struggled to keep up as she crawled after her. Fiona grinned as she spotted a man holding two champagne flutes. She took the proffered glass from him as she leant in and kissed him on the mouth.

“Darling, how are you?” She ran her fingernails down his shirt as she gazed into his eyes. “I’ve missed you.”

He smiled and looked down at Abby kneeling at Fiona’s feet.

“I’m very well, thank you.”

He ran his fingers through Abby’s hair, pushing her head towards his crotch. Fiona giggled and carefully removed his hand from Abby’s head.

“I’m afraid she’s not ready for that just yet, Terence.”

Terence giggled and ran his fingers over Fiona’s dildo. “I’m sure she’s ready for that though.”

Fiona smiled and looked like she was about to reply when a voice broke the tension.

“Fifi!”

“Lottie!”

Abby glanced up from her view of a pair of high heeled patent black sandals to see a striking Valkyrie of a woman. The blond-haired goddess stared down at Abby and giggled, “Oh, you got a new bitch. Is she house trained?”

Abby felt her cheeks blush as she was discussed so openly. Fiona nodded and offered Abby to Lottie to try out. Lottie reached down and grabbed Abby by the hair and pulled her head between her legs.

Abby was presented with a smooth hairless cunt and she licked her lips at the sight of the juices glistening on her plump full labia. She dragged the flat of her tongue along Lottie’s slit, tasting her flavour. She twirled the tip of her tongue around and around Lottie’s clit, zeroing in on the hard nub with ever-decreasing circles.

Lottie pressed her hips out, grinding herself over Abby's face. She could feel the sticky juices being smeared over her nose and mouth and chin. Abby licked faster, flickering the tip of her tongue over Lottie’s smooth wet cunt.

Suddenly she felt fingers gripping her hair and her face was dragged off.

“Oh, she’s good, Fifi. I’ll look forward to taking her later.”

Abby watched, feeling strangely unfulfilled at the woman leaving before Abby could make her cum. But, almost before she could process the myriad of sensations, she felt the leash being tugged and she was pulled along once more. She could feel the stickiness of the woman’s juices smeared over the sticky residue of Fiona’s juices from earlier. 

The leash was tugged. “Up on the couch.”

Abby crawled onto the white leather couch on all fours. She turned to look and watched Fiona position herself behind Abby as another woman, a brunette wearing just an eye mask slid in front of Abby and, holding a black marker in her hand, carefully wrote CUNTMEAT over Abby’s tits. Abby opened her mouth to protest but the girl silenced her with a kiss on the mouth. The girl’s mouth muffled Abby’s scream as Fiona forced the girlcock deep into Abby’s tight pussy.

Abby was rocked backwards and forwards as Fiona took her. She felt Fiona’s hand crack on her ass cheek as she rode her like a bitch in heat. The woman in front of her reached down to maul her tits as she was pounded from behind. Despite herself, despite the humiliation, Abby felt the orgasm building. Being used as a piece of cuntmeat did that to her. The girl in front shoved Abby’s face between her legs. 

The girl’s pubic hair was trimmed into a neat little triangle of dark brown curls and Abby’s nose was pressed into them as she lapped at the girl’s slit with her tongue. Fiona gripped Abby’s hips, fingers digging in as she thrust her strapon deep inside as she pulled Abby back onto her.

All Abby could see was cunt, all she could smell was cunt, all she could breathe was cunt as she ate her third cunt of the day. Her own cunt was being ravished from behind as she worked her tongue on the girl in front. She wasn’t sure who came first, the writhing mass came like a chain reaction, dominoes falling as they bucked, thrashed and screamed in unison.

She felt her Miss slide out of her, but the empty feeling only lasted a few seconds before she felt a larger, bigger strapon being pushed in. 

“Fuckkkkkk!!” Abby howled. She was being stretched open as the strapon was forced in and out, every thrust deeper, harder, faster than the last. The brunette in front had been replaced and now Abby was eating the smooth bald pussy of a blonde who had wrapped her long legs around Abby’s back.

She only had time to momentarily glance across at her Miss and felt a huge pang of jealousy as she watched her recline in her seat, two women sucking her nipples while a redhead was sliding her way down between her spread legs.

The rest of the night was one sensation on top of another. Snapshot images of limbs entwined, breasts, cocks, mouths and cunts. At one stage she howled in pain as her nipples were clamped and the chain was tugged in time to the thrusts of the man’s cock down Abby’s throat. Her humiliation was complete by the time she was held down, legs spread open and the flogger was used on her clit. The question of how could something so painful feel so good was answered as she orgasmed for the umpteenth time, her head thrown back, panting, whimpering, as she admitted she was nothing but a needy little fucktoy.

At last, the night ended. It was almost like a dream as her Miss guided her into the car, her coat draped over her naked frame and she cuddled into Fiona as they were driven home through the dawn’s early light. Abby lay in the bath, her mind not quite able to process everything that had happened. As Fiona laid her on the bed, Abby drifted off into a dream, held in the arms of her Miss.

She woke with a start. Fiona was pulling on her coat. 

“I have to go, my darling. I’ve got a plane to catch.”

“Will I see you again?”

“Perhaps.” 

And with that, she was gone.
 

 

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments