Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Warrior God Takes Me.

"Warrior god continues his domination over me."

17
9 Comments 9
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Continuation of "Meeting My Fantasy". <p> [ADVERT] </p> Thanks for your feedback."

He sat on his ass and pulled me toward him. I was on my knees either side of him with my ass sitting on his upper leg. Our eyes were at the same level which showed how big he was compared to me. He grabbed the back of my neck and we started kissing hard. His tongue again intertwined with mine.

I felt his hard cock pushing against my cock and my stomach. I couldn’t help but look down while he moved his kisses under my ear. I saw our cocks touch one another and I marveled at the size difference.

He noticed I was staring and looked at my eyes again. “You like watching our cocks touch?”

I nodded. “Yours is so much bigger than mine.”

“Hold both cocks in your hand,” he commanded.

I grabbed my cock with my right hand and his with my left.

“Describe how they feel.” Still piercing me with his eyes.

“Yours is so thick and heavy.” I thought about how this massive cock was in my mouth a few minutes ago bursting its thick cum inside me.

“And yours.” He asked.

“It’s so small compared to yours. I can’t even call it a cock anymore.” I continued staring at his cock next to mine. I looked up at him. “It’s like a girly cock.”

“That’s right,” He said. “Now rub your girly cock against my cock.”

I touched the head of my cock against his shaft. I had to move my body up and down to rub my cock against his cock because it was so much bigger.  My girly cock still had cum on it and his cock was still wet from my mouth. It must have been twice the size of mine at least. It felt so good to trace the head of my cock against his massive, muscled tree branch. It was so hard and so hot.

“You like rubbing your little girly cock against mine?” He grinned at me.

I nodded again.

He started kissing my neck again as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of rubbing my cock on his, and his lips on my lips and neck.

“You want to feel my cock in your pussy?” he whispered.

My heart raced even more at the thought of his cock filling me. All I could do is nod. But that wasn’t enough for him.

“What do you want?” he whispered in my ear.

All I could think about was his big cock filling my ass. His heat filling me from the inside.

“I want you to fill my pussy with your big cock,” I said between breaths.

“You want me to make your girly cock cumm again?” he whispered again.

“Yes, Master. Please make my girly cock cumm by fucking my pussy,” I whimpered.

He took his hands and put them on my ass cheeks and started massaging and squeezing them. He pulled me in close and kissed me passionately again. He moved me closer to his body so my cock was pressed against his hard abs. I released both our cocks and put my hands on his wide shoulders. It was like holding two boulders. I could feel his muscles ripple as he handled me. I kept thinking about his massive cock pushing into my hole. It was so big and I knew it would hurt, but I wanted it so bad.

“Just relax. I’m going to make you my girl,” he whispered again.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax my body.

“A girl's pussy is always ready for his Master's cock,” he said.

“Yes, Master.” I closed my eyes and fell into the sensations of the moment. I could feel his cock head between my ass cheeks, while my own rubbed against his ab muscles. Our chests were pressing against one other. My hands were moving all over his muscles, his massive shoulders and muscular upper back.

He was making me feel like I have never before. I was becoming his girl and I loved it. Soon I would have my warrior god's cock inside me and I would completely be his.

I brought my hand to my face and put two fingers in my mouth. I sucked them while he watched.

“Is this how my girl practiced sucking cock?” he asked.

I nodded while I continued to suck.

“You have been imagining sucking on a big cock while you played with yourself, didn’t you?”

I nodded again and took my fingers out of my mouth. “I imagined sucking on your cock while I played with my pussy and my girly cock, Master.” I moved my hand behind me and started coating my hole with my spit. I pushed my fingers into it. It opened up readily as it was still tingling from having my warrior god's strong fingers inside.

“That’s right. Show me how you played with yourself. Get your pussy ready for me.” He kissed me again while I moved my fingers slowly in and out of my pussy. With each word he said I could feel myself become more his girl. My asshole had become his pussy. I didn’t know if he was magic, or maybe the place we were, but my body's senses were changing to be more feminine. I still had yet to feel his cock inside me, but I already knew it was going to complete me in a way. I knew that once his cock was inside me, I was going to be permanently his girl.

“Master,” I whispered between kisses while I pumped my pussy for him. I had my arm wrapped around his massive chest while I rested my head on his shoulders. His hands were still kneading my ass. He then pushed my hand away from my ass and pulled me closer to him. I moved my arms around his shoulders, keeping my eyes closed. I could feel the head of his cock pressing against the spot just below my pussy. He skillfully moved my body so that his rock hard cock head rubbed between my pussy and just below my cock. Every time his cock neared my wanting hole he pulled it away, teasing me. My body instinctively started trying to stop it from moving away, but he was in total control. My body was his and I could only let myself go.

SarahSugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahSugar

“Tell me what you want,” he said as he continued his teasing.

It took me a second to answer as I was so turned on I couldn’t concentrate. “I want your cock, Master.”

“Where do you want my cock?” I could feel he had his cock now at the entrance of my hole with just enough pressure to make me squirm even more.

“I want your cock in my pussy, Master.” I tried pressing down but he didn't’ budge. My knees were only just touching the ground as he was holding almost all of my 125 pounds in the air. My hands were around his shoulders exploring his muscles. Big hard muscles rippling under my touch. I couldn’t imagine the battles he had been through to carve such a rock hard body.

“Once I put my cock in your pussy, you will be my girl. And only mine. Do you understand?” he said.

Those words almost made me go over the edge. I knew I was already transforming into his girl but to hear him say it was almost too much for me to handle. “Yes, Master. Make me your girl. I want that so bad.”

I felt the pressure of the head of his cock on my pussy hole. I did my best to relax, but it was so big. “Please push your cock inside me. Please. Please. I want to feel you inside me.” I was begging him but also begging my hole to let my warrior god inside.

Finally I could feel the first part of his mushroom penetrate. It hurt but felt good at the same time. “Please please.” I begged for more. I felt a minor decrease in pain and this feeling of being filled. His cock head was inside me, resting at the bottom of my girl cock inside my pussy.

“Let your pussy get used to my cock inside it,” he whispered reassuringly.

I just nodded my head, my eyes still closed. We were at eye level and given the fact that I was at least ten inches off the ground it showed our size difference. His hands were gripping my ass so hard. He moved his lips to mine and started kissing me passionately again. I marveled at his control and strength. His cock was inside me but wasn’t moving at all. His hands kneaded my cheeks, pushing and pulling them apart.

I could feel my hole straining around his cock and as he pulled my cheeks apart, it made his cock head press against the inside of my cock. The pain started turning into pleasure and my mouth aggressively started sucking on his tongue. I was turning into a wild animal that only craved this fantasy warrior that had already mastered my body's senses.

The feeling of his cock inside me was driving me more and more wild.

Just then he broke our kiss and grinned at me. “This tight little body is mine now.”

I was overwhelmed and could only nod.

“Only I can make you cum now,” he said as he held me.

My mouth was slightly open with my jaw hanging. My tongue was slightly out of my mouth and I was panting. Drool was coming from my mouth and my eyes were rolling to the back of my head. He could do anything he wanted to me and I couldn’t stop it. I wouldn’t want to. I was in complete ecstacy and I never wanted it to end.

“Even your girly cock is mine and mine alone. “ He gestured to me to look down at my little cock.

I looked down at an amazing sight. My cock was leaking my juices all over his abs. I was cumming. Slowly and with drawn out intensity. I thought about whether this is how a woman orgasms. His cock was milking my little girly cock from the inside. The juices continued flowing between our bodies as they rubbed together.

He grinned at me and watched me lose my mind as my orgasm kept going, reaching all over my body. It was so intense but I didn’t want it to end.

“I’m cumming for you,” I moaned.

“You are my girl,” He said.

“Yes. god yes. I am...” I moaned again. I couldn’t see straight anymore, but I knew he was watching me lose my mind as I came on top of his cock. “I’m cumming Master...” I cried out again and again as I struggled to catch my breath.

Then with his hands firmly squeezing my bubbly ass cheeks he started moving me just slightly up and down on his cock. It was only a maybe a few centimeters in and out, but that was enough to make me moan loudly into the sky. Every time he pushed his cock in, it hit the inside of my cock in the perfect place. My girly cock was squirting thick juice. It was landing on his chest and I could even feel it on my chin. It must have been a spell he cast on me as I have never cumm so much in my life.

Every time he lowered me, my cock would push a new stream of juices. He began to pump me harder but still only moving me up and down a few centimeters. I could see in his eyes he was still trying to control himself, but his massive cock was going to cumm soon as well.

He kissed me hard, our lips coated with my juices. “I am going to cumm inside you.” He whispered.

“Yes master. Shoot your hot juices inside me.” I cried out.

He started grunting into my mouth as I felt his cumm explode inside me. I could almost feel it in my belly. I tried to grip his cock hard as he flooded my pussy with his hot cumm. His lips were pressed to mine and his tongue was deep inside my mouth. He was penetrating both my holes.

The feeling was so intense I collapsed onto his chest as he finished cumming inside me. All I could do is slowly lick my own juices from his chest as he started falling back with me on top of him.

I wanted to stay awake, for fear if I went to sleep he would leave me, but sleep took me as I rested my head on his strong chest. The last thing I remember was his arms wrapping around my small body,

 

Published 
Written by littlekoran
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments