Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting My Fantasy

"A young sub meets his fantasy warrior by the lake under the moon."

18
13 Comments 13
5.7k Views 5.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first part of this story. Wanted to see the feedback before I submit more."

The lake was still and inviting.  The only light in the sky was the moon.  I waded through the water feeling the sand and rocks below my feet.  I turned around checking to see if anyone was around and then slipped off my shorts.  Now nude, I moved further into the lake into deeper waters until I was chest deep.  I moved my hands through the water causing tiny waves.  Then I took my hands and drew water over my shoulders and face.

My hands rubbed across my body.  It was tight and fit, but not too muscular.  I am 5'6 tall with black hair and brown eyes.  

My hands felt down my chest and brushed against my nipples.  I closed my eyes while I lightly pinched them between my fingers.  The lake I discovered was new to me but a welcome find as its seclusion and calmness were the perfect place for me to give my body what it needed.

I thought about some of the men I had seen today.  Muscular and strong all of them.  A slide show moved in my mind, focused on their strong shoulders, muscular chests and powerful arms.  Trying not to be noticed I would move my gaze down their ab muscles towards their hips.  I would watch the pulsing of their leg muscles and imagine what would be in between.

In my mind, I saw cock after cock as I licked my lips.  They were thick and large.  Not too large, but large enough so both my hands could hold onto the shaft.  I imagined being on my knees in front of a set of muscular legs.  

My hands were already feeling down my stomach and pressing around my cock.  I could feel it was hard and wanting to be stroked.  But I wanted to keep the fantasy in my mind going.

I went back to my fantasy where I was on my knees in front of my fantasy hunk.  I would put my hands on his legs and rub up and down, staring up at him.  I could almost feel my mouth water in anticipation.  I thought about reaching up and grabbing the waistband and start slowly pulling his shorts down so I could see his wonderful cock.

Just then I heard rustling in the water behind me.  I quickly opened my eyes and turned around.

On the edge of the water, I could see a tall figure.  I had just realized how far I had waded into the lake as it was difficult to make out who the man was.  I took a few steps towards the shore but it was still too dark to see.  What I could see was that he was enormous.  He was not only tall but his shoulders were wide.  He stood at the edge of the lake for a minute looking at me.  Even though I couldn't see them I could feel his eyes on me.  I was more aware of my hard cock under the water at that moment.

I then saw him take one step back and start removing his shirt.  He then looked as if he was taking off his pants.  He threw his clothes back to the shore and then started walking into the water.  

I couldn't tell if he had anything on anymore, but as he walked further into the water I was able to see more of him.  

His skin was slightly dark and his body was very muscular.  His arms were bigger than my thighs.  He had black short hair and slight stubble.  He was already in the water up to his waist so I couldn't tell if he was wearing shorts, but I couldn't stop my body from heating up just thinking about it.  

I noticed that I was staring so I looked back towards the other end of the lake and started pretending that I was alone still.  I could hear him moving further into the water.  I turned around again and to my surprise, he was standing almost next to me.

He had enormous muscles and they were now wet from the water.  The water only went to his belly button, while it was still just above my nipples.  I could tell he was probably nearly 6 foot 6 inches tall.

"Do you want to join me?" His deep voice sounded like it came from all around me.

I stood there frozen.

"Come over here,"  he said.

I slowly walked towards him.  I stopped a foot away from his massive body.

My eyes drifted towards the water, trying to see what was underneath.  He reached for my arm and let his hand slide down it until he had my hand in his hand.  They were twice the size of mine.

"Do you want to touch it?"

I looked at him straight into his eyes.

"..Touch it?"  I instinctively responded.

He moved my hand under the water.  I came into contact with the bottom of his stomach and he let it rest there.  He moved his hand away and to the side of him.

I could feel his rock hard muscles of his stomach.

"Go ahead, move your hand down,"  he said

I started slowly moving down his abs and felt his pubic hair.  He was not wearing shorts.  I could feel my heart speed up.  I kept moving my hand lower and finally touched the bottom of his shaft.  I could feel the heaviness of his shaft and the vein running up it.

"Stop," he said.

I felt his fingers under my chin and he tilted my head up towards his.  

"Do you want to hold my cock in your hand?"  He leaned down and asked.

I didn't hesitate.  "Yes, sir."

He gripped gently around my neck and brought his lips to my ear.  He whispered, "Be a good boy and ask."  I instinctively closed my eyes as I felt his hot breath against my ear.  My own cock was pulsing I was so turned on.

"Can I hold your cock in my hand, sir?"  I looked into his eyes and asked.

He just nodded.  And I wrapped my hand around his cock.  I felt how heavy it was as my fingers wrapped around it.  I slowly moved my hand up his shaft.  I was amazed at how heavy and long it was.  

"How does it feel?"  he whispered in my ear again.

I took a deep breath as he stood back up straight.  

"It feels so big, sir, and heavy,"  I said.  I kept moving my hand slowly up and down the shaft.

"Do you like having such a big cock in your hand?"  he whispered again.  But this time he started brushing his lips against my ear.

I was breathing hard already.  "Yes, sir.  I have only ever held my own cock.  Yours is so much bigger."

"Keep rubbing it."  He started kissing my neck while his hand moved around to the back of my neck.  I tried to keep rubbing his cock the best I could, but a combination of the size and his lips on my neck made it difficult.

He pulled away.  I was afraid I had done something wrong.  But he grabbed my hand and pulled me to shallower waters.  As we walked I started seeing more of him.  He stopped when his cock was finally visible. There he stood with the water just below his knees and his big muscular body became completely visible to me.  I ran my eyes over it and finally got to see his big cock.  It was long and thick like what I had felt.  It looked so strong.  He stood there and looked at my body, down to my hard cock.  

I started moving my hands towards his cock.

"Wait.  Just stand there,"  he said. 

We stood there naked in front of one another.   I admired is body once again.  But couldn't help but stare at his cock.  I had just held my first cock that wasn't my own, and I wanted more.  Not to mention this man looked like he came right out of my fantasy.

MeAmanda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeAmanda

"Get on your knees,"  he commanded.

I quickly obeyed.  I knew what he wanted me to do.  I put my hands on his thighs and started moving my mouth towards his cock.

He leaned down towards me.  "You haven't sucked cock before have you?"

I shook my head.  

"But you have been fantasizing about it while you play with yourself haven't you?"  He put his hand on my head.

I nodded.

"Keep your lips closed and put your hands on my shaft,"  he commanded.

I obeyed.

He moved his cock so it just touched my lips.  I closed my eyes and took in his manly scent.  I was moments away from tasting my first cock.  And not just any cock, but the cock that belonged to this mythical warrior before me.

"Stroke my cock like a good girl.  But don't open your mouth,"  he commanded.

I stroked his cock leaving the tip on my lips.  My desire to have it in my mouth grew with every stroke.  I looked up at him to make sure I was satisfying him.

"Good, girl."  He rubbed his hand on the top of my head.

"Do you want my cock in your mouth?"  he asked me.

"Yes, sir. Please,"  I quickly answered.

"You should ask then."  He grinned.

He wanted to dominate me.  And I wanted him to.

"Please sir, can I please suck on your big, thick cock?"  I begged.

He simply nodded.  I slowly inserted his cock into my mouth savoring every millimeter that entered.  My hands continued rubbing his cock while my mouth started slowly bobbing around his cock.  It was so thick and big I could barely get more than the head of his cock inside.  He placed his hand on the back of my head and started guiding my rhythm.  My eyes were fixed on him as his muscles flexed.  I wanted to touch my own cock but didn't know if I was allowed.

I moaned as he quickened his pace.  My hands and forearms were on fire from trying to stimulate his giant member properly.  I started to taste the salty pre-cum from his cock.  It only made me more excited and I increased the speed of my stroking.

He pulled me away from his cock and leaned down.  In an instant, his lips were on mine and he was kissing me deeply.

"I am going to cum in your mouth.  You are going to swallow as much of it as you can."  He waited for a response.

I nodded.  I couldn't speak as a function of being so turned on and needing to breath.

He stood up and I quickly swallowed his cock again while rubbing his shaft as quickly as I could.  I saw his entire body flex and he let out a grunt.

Waves and waves of cum came spurting out of his cock into my mouth.  I couldn't hold it all in and it overflowed over my chin.  I fell back onto my ass.  He grabbed my head by the hair and slowly rubbed his cock to empty the cum onto my face.  I closed my eyes and accepted my warrior hunks cum like a good cock sucker.

He quickly got onto his knees and pulled me up as well.  Within seconds his mouth was on mine.  His cum was now on both of our lips.  The salty goodness was being pushed into our mouths with our tongues.

He moved his hands around my waist and grabbed my ass cheeks.  He started needing them and feeling down the crack.  I had my back towards the ocean and could feel the cool air and splashes of water on my hole.

I moaned every time he pulled my ass cheeks apart.  His fingers drew closer to my hole and as he finally touched it, I took a deep breath in.

"mmm. you have a sensitive hole,"  he said as he brought his hand towards my face.

He stuck out two fingers and moved them to my lips.  Without hesitation, I opened my mouth and began sucking on his fingers.  His other hand still needing my ass and grazing my hole with his fingers.  I sucked his fingers like I did his cock.  I took my hands and wrapped them around his muscular forearm, and sucked like I was trying to get his fingers to cum in my mouth.

I looked into his eyes checking to see if I was pleasing him.

"You are a good little cock sucker,"  he said.  Hearing those words made me suck even harder.

He pulled away his hand and moved it back to my ass.   I felt his wet fingers move between my ass cheeks.

"Do you want to feel me inside you?"  he asked me.

"Yes, sir,"  I quickly said between breaths.

I could feel his large finger spread my hole open while it started slipping in.  I  tried to relax as much as possible.  I had played with my hole before, but my fingers were so much smaller than his.  He was about an inch inside when he started moving it in and out.  I put my hands on his chest and stuck my ass out to give him more access.

"Is this the first time someones been inside your boi pussy?"  he said.

I looked up at him.  "Yes, sir." I saw him grinning at me.

"I only have played with my own fingers.  Yours are so much bigger." I struggled to get out of the words as he inserted two fingers now, working on stretching out my hole.

"Does your little cock always squirt like this when you play with yourself?"  He looked down toward my cock.

I saw a light clear liquid coming out of the tip of my cock.  I was amazed at what he had made me do.  As he fingered my hole more and more drips of liquid came out of my cock.  His cock that I had just drained was already hard again and towering over mine.  Mine looked so small next to his.

His hand grabbed the back of my neck and he tilted my head back again and kissed me.  His tongue moving inside my mouth.  I felt like I was being penetrated both ways.  My hands fell onto his cock and I grabbed his shaft.

He started fingering my hole more quickly.

He broke our kiss and my face moved down to his chest.  Now only kept upright by my head on his chest and my hands on his cock I was completely lost to the moment.  My mouth open against his chest, my tongue started licking his chest muscles.  

I could feel something at the base of my cock ready to explode.  "ohhh...I am going to cum," I cried out between breaths.

"Tell me what's going to make you cum,"  he said as he continued pounding his fingers in my boi pussy.

"you, sir,"  I quickly said.

"You can call me, Master,"  he said

"Yes, Master.  You are going to make me cum, Master,"  I said.

"Do you want me to make you cum?"  I could hear his whispers through his chest.

I struggled with the words.  "Yes, please Master.  Finger my pussy and make me cum".  As the words came out of my mouth I felt an explosion coming from the bottom of my shaft to the tip of my penis.

"Ohh, I'm cumming..."  I screamed as I pushed my ass out against his hand.

I breathed feverishly into his chest.  He grabbed my head again and kissed me.  His cock pressed against my stomach.  I knew he wasn't done with me.  It was just the beginning in fact.

 

 

Published 
Written by littlekoran
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments