Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Smile High Club - Part 1

"A boring overnight flight was anything butt…"

63
21 Comments 21
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"My first attempt- let me know what you think and if you want the next chapter!"

Having been on business in LA for the previous five days, I was looking forward to getting home but dreading the nine-hour overnight flight. There was a time when I enjoyed flying but not anymore - it was just a boring but essential part of my job made worse by the fact that my company wouldn’t even pay for business class!

As I boarded the plane, I headed to my seat right at the back. I always chose these seats if I could as I found that you tend to get disturbed less and are served first with food and drinks. As I wanted to get my tired head down this suited me perfectly. I got to my seat next to the window and settled in, hoping nobody else would be seated in the other two seats. My luck was out, however, as just before the doors were closed, a tall and very attractive man came to the row I was in and sat down in the aisle seat. I was struck by his athletic build and how nice he smelled. I also noticed how good he looked in the shorts and T-shirt he was wearing. He said “hi” and left it at that as we started to move away from the terminal.

I must have fallen asleep at that point because the next thing I knew was Brad (as I later found out was his name) was gently shaking me to ask if I wanted a drink from the trolley. I asked for wine and Brad had the same. This was when we started chatting about anything and everything! I found out that Brad was thirty and also on business and actually a very nice guy (despite stealing my full row of seats)!

Following the light dinner, as with most night flights these days, the cabin lights were switched off. So apart from the odd reading light, it was pretty dark. Brad and I had agreed to put up the arms of the seats so we could spread out a little and share the extra space. I wondered about this as the row in front of us was also free. Nevertheless, I pulled the blanket over me and tried to sleep. As I was in that semi-unconscious phase, I felt Brad moving and, I assumed, making himself more comfortable. I was shocked to feel his hand resting gently on my bare thigh just below the leg of my shorts. I didn’t move as I was feeling horny, despite never previously having any “gay” thoughts. After a minute or two, I felt Brad's fingers very gently stroking my thigh. This was getting a definite reaction from me as my cock was hardening by the second. I’m not sure if Brad had noticed this but he certainly grew braver! His gentle strokes went higher up my leg until he firmly held my now rock-hard cock over my shorts. I let out a soft moan which seemed to be all he needed.

I heard the zipper of my shorts being taken down and the button was popped next. My cock was straining to escape and a small wet spot had appeared on my boxers. He deftly slid my cock out into the cool cabin air and slowly started rubbing it - gently increasing the speed and, by default, the volume of my moans. He put his finger to his lips to shush me as, with a glint in his eye, he took me into his mouth and started sucking me. I nearly shot my load there and then but managed to hold on. Brad then got into his rhythm and bounced up and down on my throbbing cock.

I was really enjoying it and keeping control until Brad pulled my shorts off and bent one of my legs up towards my chest. This gave him access to my puckered starfish. Never missing a beat, he licked his finger and rubbed my ass gently while still sucking me. I moaned loudly and, as he gently inserted his finger into my ass, I couldn’t hold back and shot the biggest and most intense load of cum down Brad's throat. He didn’t spill a drop. He swallowed the load and let my cock fall from his mouth.

SofiiaMiiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiiaMiiller

Interestingly, he didn’t remove his finger - he worked it in further.

This was all new to me and I wondered where it was going. I didn’t have long to wait. With one finger buried knuckle deep in my ass, I sensed Brad rummaging around in his pocket. He brought out a small bottle of what I quickly realised was lube. I now knew where Brad intended to go. I caught his hand, stopping the exquisite feelings I had been feeling.

“We can’t do that here can we?” I whispered. It was definitely a question rather than a statement.

“Why not? Everyone is asleep and there’s nobody within three rows of us. We just have to stop you moaning so loudly!”

“You do realise I’ve never done this before, don’t you?”

“I didn’t but you certainly seem to be enjoying it. I’ll be very gentle and take my time with you if you are happy to carry on?”

I didn’t answer him. Instead, I let his finger slip out from me - but that wouldn’t be for long. I quickly removed Brad's shorts, releasing seven inches of throbbing hard cock. I repositioned myself, tasting a man for the first time. Despite having just climaxed, I could feel my cock getting hard again. But it was time for Brad to enjoy what I was doing to him. I sucked his leaking cock into my mouth as far as I could take it. I started rolling his balls around in my hand as my mouth slid up and down him like a pro.

He moaned too loudly but I didn’t stop. At the same time, I felt Brad's finger enter me again. I moaned on his cock which made him start to finger-fuck me in earnest.

I was really getting into sucking him when I heard the click of a lid being opened. Briefly, Brad removed his finger and poured a generous amount of lube onto two of his fingers, pressing both of them into my loosening ass. I moaned loudly but with a mouthful of Brad, it wasn’t a problem.

Feeling two fingers inside me was awesome! But I thought I was going to blow when he added a third and started to finger me with increasing speed.

“For someone who hasn’t done this before, you certainly seem to be enjoying it,” Brad whispered.

I let his cock fall from my mouth.

“I need you to fuck me right here, right now,” I whispered, taking the opportunity to stick my tongue in his ear. Brad shuddered as he opened the lube again, this time pouring a generous amount on his already wet cock.

“How do you want to do this?” Brad asked. Without saying anything, I got to my feet and, facing away from him, I lowered myself towards his throbbing, well-oiled meat. I hesitated briefly until he reassured me.

“Don’t worry - you took three fingers and enjoyed it - my cock will feel even better, trust me.”

With that, I sat down on Brad’s thick manhood, slowly lowering myself onto his slippery pole until I felt his pubic hair tickling me. It felt amazing! For my first time, there was a little discomfort. But that was far outweighed by the sheer lust I was experiencing. I tentatively started riding Brad and the feeling was unbelievable!

As I relaxed more, I rode harder, eliciting grunts from him. He was panting now and I knew he was close, as was I. We forgot we were on a plane as Brad grabbed my hips and pulled me hard onto his dick, exploding inside me with a hot rush of cum. This blew my mind, my cock following with a hot splash of cum all over the seat in front of us. I collapsed forward in a sweaty but very satisfied manner, marvelling at what we had just done. I could feel Brad still twitching inside me. I left him there and sighed happily.

“You have ten minutes to recover, then it’s your turn,” Brad said with a glint in his eyes.

Published 
Written by Robinsonp3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments