Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sauna Sessions: Part 1

"Dave's sauna trip took a strange turn"

144
23 Comments 23
10.9k Views 10.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I like to swim in our local outdoor pool during the summer, but unlike almost everyone else, I prefer to go when the weather is bad. I'm guaranteed my own lane and am usually all alone in the sauna afterward. It is not unheard of that I relax a little too much in the sauna, let my mind wander, and get a full erection. If the sauna is busy that is an absolute no-no, but when all alone, who cares?

Only last week I woke to torrential rain. 'Swimming it is,' I told myself and immediately started to pack my bag. A light breakfast later and I was on my way to the pool. I was not surprised to find the pool completely empty upon arrival. A quick Instagram post of the empty pool with the caption "private pool," before I changed and started my set.

It is a wonderful feeling, swimming in the rain and the extra bonus of being all alone makes it even more special. I swam for about forty minutes and then went back to the changing room for a shower and sauna. Still void of any human, I was still lord of the manner. I took a quick cold shower and then went into the sauna and relaxed my tired body.

I usually quit after ten minutes but on that day I decided to take a cold shower at the ten-minute mark and then go back for a second sauna session. At that stage, the fatigue was no longer a thought and my mind did indeed start to wander. I started thinking about the wild girl I was with on the previous weekend. She introduced me to the act of licking a girl's ass. I had never done it before and she begged me for it. I was hesitant but when she went into her bathroom and washed it out for me, who was I to refuse? I must admit, I became an instant addict and the thought of it brought me to full attention in the sauna. I thought of taking hold of my cock but was disturbed by a voice.

"I may have been a bit too quiet sneaking in," said a very well build, handsome guy sitting opposite.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry," I fumbled. embarrassed to death, "I'm not some crazy pervert."

"Relax, man," he said, "It's actually quite impressive."

I hadn't managed to look at him until then, but I finally looked over and saw he was also brandishing an impressively big erection too. But, unlike me, he was holding his in a clenched fist.

"Oh," was all I managed to say.

"Oh indeed," he replied, smiling as he did so.

"I'm sorry, I should go. I don't know what to make of this situation," I stammered.

"Please don't leave on my behalf," he said, "how about you tell me what made you hard and I'll tell you what made me hard."

"Uh, oh, ok," I said, "I was recalling licking a crazy girl's ass last weekend. "

"Nothing like an ass licking," he replied. "Have you ever had your ass licked? What's your name, by the way?"

"Dave, and no I haven't," came my reply.

"It's something else, Dave. You should try it," he replied. Still holding his impressive cock.

"I suppose I never thought to ask her," I responded. "I was having so much fun treating her and listening to her response."

"Sounds tempting, but I assume there's a price," I replied.

"There is always a price, Dave," he said, "but before we go further, have you ever had sex with a man?"

"I haven't," I quickly responded.

"Have you ever been turned on by a man?" he asked.

"I do appreciate a big cock when watching porn, but never thought any further about it," I disclosed.

"Think about it now, Dave," he said, "Does my cock turn you on?"

terrybensonss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
terrybensonss

I looked down and it was undeniably clear that I was still completely erect, despite this unusual situation. My eyes switched from my cock to his eyes, which were staring at me, "My mind is a bit confused but my cock seems to have no doubts," I said.

"Now we're getting somewhere, Dave," he said, smiling and holding my gaze. "How about you shuffle over here and we explore some possibilities?"

I shrugged my shoulders, thought, 'Why the hell not' and shuffled over. We were sitting next to each other and it seemed far more real. I had no idea what to do next, so luckily instruction was soon provided.

"Here," he said, "why don't you take my cock in your hand."

He took hold of my wrist and guided it towards his thick cock. I opened my palm and accepted it into my grip and savoured the warmth and stiffness of another man's cock. All that masturbation and I can say I never understood what a cock actually feels like. I looked him in the eyes and started to stroke him. Very slow at first, gripping mid-shaft as I did so.

"I can't believe how it feels," I said, leaning over to put my other hand around the base of the cock.


I was leaning over, stroking with both hands and enjoying every second, every stroke. The sight of the head of his cock appearing through my fist on every downstroke was a wonderful site. Each time it reappeared my heart lept with joy. I thought to myself, 'How had I not done it before?'

After several captivating minutes of stroking started to kiss the head of his cock each time it appeared through my fist. The first taste of pre-cum was far from off-putting I craved more wack time his cock touched my lips. Kisses turned into gentle sucks and those gentle sucks soon weren't enough to cure my hunger. I slid both hands to the base of his cock and took him into my mouth. I relaxed my throat and took in all I could manage, and by the sounds of his moans, I managed enough.

I started a slow rhythm. Taking as much cock into me as I could each time. I'd then retract my head, sliding out from the back of my throat until only the tip of his cock was touching my lips. I repeated the motion and increased the rhythm as I got more confident.


I moved to the lower seat of the sauna and started to take him face-on. I started fondling his balls while my pace had increased to a full-on face fucking of his cock. I was pounding his cock down my throat and fondling his balls with both hands, not knowing how long it would last and having no idea if I wanted to taste his cum. I knew already that I loved cock in my mouth, but I had no idea of my desire for cum. I continued to fuck his cock with my face and very soon my question had an answer.

He grabbed me by the hair and thrust his cock into the back of my throat and began a thunderous moan. I felt his balls pulse in my hands and then the head of his cock swell in the back of my throat. I griped his ass with both my hands and let him fuck my face as he pleased. Then the first torrent of cum flooded the back of my throat. I had to decide to swallow or drown. I swallowed the first load and groaned from the taste, I was an addict. The next few loads of cum were smaller but no worse to taste. I held on for every drop of my new favourite sauce draining his thick cock of its seed.

I came out of my spell as I drained his cock and looked him in the eye.

"Weren't you going to show me some ass-licking," I said with a devilish smile.

"I sure was," he said. "Give me a moment to recover."

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments