Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Old Mr Braeburn

"A porn-hungry young man encounters a pervert."

38
5 Comments 5
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words

I’d reached the age of nineteen and every time I visited our local newsagent store, I couldn’t keep my eyes off the covers of the adult magazines on the top shelf. Even just the bikini- and underwear- clad women on the covers drove me wild, knowing what might be inside. Though I was into internet porn, there was just something so tempting about those magazines. I was now legally old enough to buy them, but I was too embarrassed to reach up and take one. Then it happened. 

That unforgettable day I was in the newsagent store with a corner of my hungry eye on the row of magazines when the proprietor, Mr. Braeburn, a kindly-looking guy in his fifties who wore glasses, spoke to me.  

“Young man,” he said. “You want to look at those dirty magazines, don't you?” I felt my face go bright red. But then he continued. “Come into my back storeroom and I'll let you have a good look for nothing.” 

I knew my parents wouldn't be home for another couple of hours, so I agreed immediately. He put the “closed” sign up on his door and we went into his back store.  

A minute later I was frantically turning pages and my hungry eyes were ogling women ranging from pretty girls looking not much older than me to mature women my mother's age and older, showing off their naked bodies in erotic poses I could hardly believe. Nude women were sprawling, kneeling with their tits stuck out, squatting wide legged, on all fours with their tits swinging and much more. My penis strained over breasts of every size and shape thrust out and hanging pendulously.

Between wide spread legs I saw pussies ranging from smooth shaven through neat strips of pubic hair to full bush cunts. Big round bottoms gleamed smoothly, with cunt hair peeping between ass cheeks. In some pictures there were naked men too, masturbating huge erect cocks over naked women, being hand jobbed or sucked off by women, or fucking women in every sex position I'd ever heard of. 

There were also gay magazines. I flicked through pictures of naked men and men in sexy underwear in poses as erotic as the women. I opened one randomly at a centrefold picture of a bearded man, looking in his forties, standing naked except for women's red high heel shoes astride a big motorcycle with a red tank. His head was thrown back in the ecstasy of orgasm. He was thrusting his erect penis forward with his hand wrapped round it. The camera had caught his jet of semen spurting from his penis and splashing over the tank. I guess I’m straight, but something about him nearly snapped my straining hard penis. 

As I was looking at the guy astride his motorcycle, I felt Mr. Braeburn's hand on my backside, feeling my bottom through my trousers. His fingertips slowly followed the hem of my briefs across my buttocks. I felt a shock of erotic excitement. 

“Do you like seeing those men showing off their big, stiff cocks?” Mr. Braeburn asked.

I suddenly became very conscious of my trousers bulging very conspicuously over my erection. Before I could reply he continued.  

“Would you do something for me?” He asked. 

“What, Mr. Braeburn?” I'd thought there would be a quid pro quo for this exhibition and I’d already guessed what it might be.  

“I’d like you to strip naked for me.” I was right. 

I'd been naked with other young men in the gym showers, but only ever with our cocks flaccid. I was a virgin and my sex life consisted of masturbation, online porn and playing with my mother’s underwear. I was hungry. After seeing all that porn I was in the mood for anything. I couldn’t resist! 

I stripped quickly down to my grey cotton speedo style briefs. I felt as if I was having the biggest stiffest erection of my life. I stood there with my briefs tight over my bum and bulging in a huge cone over my hard cock. The thin grey cloth showed the outline of my penis shaft and head. I nudged my erection toward Mr. Braeburn. 

“Don't be shy. Take your knickers off,” he said, softly but with excitement in his voice. 

“I thought you might like to take them off me, Mr. Braeburn,” I replied.  

Then I turned, bent over and wiggled my briefs-clad bottom at him. I’d been right. An instant later his hands were fondling my bottom through the thin taut material of my briefs, reaching along the gusset between my legs to my balls, and exploring the backs and insides of my bare thighs. Next moment he'd pulled my briefs down my thighs. I let them drop down round my ankles, and I kicked them aside. Still bending over I spread my legs wide. His hand was instantly down between my spread legs, feeling my arse and reaching forward to caress my balls and my erect penis.

I turned, thrust my hips toward him, spread my legs wide, and swung my erect penis at him. My erect cock was about six inches long with a big round purple-grey head and lots of thick pubic hair. Mr. Braeburn's hand slid down my belly, through my cock fur to explore my penis and balls, and right under me, between my legs. His excited touch told me he was frantic for my naked body.  

Then he took a magazine from the stack. I saw it was a gay magazine with a picture on the cover of a guy in tiny white swim trunks which showed his cock outline in perfect detail. He opened the magazine.  

“Go on, stick your cock out like him,” Mr. Braeburn asked, pointing to a picture.  

A naked guy was standing, thrusting his massive erect penis forward. Another naked man squatting in front of him was licking its big, round head. I spread my legs like the guy in the picture and thrust my cock out as far forward as I could. Mr. Braeburn’s hands were all over my naked body. 

That was just the start. There was a table in the back store. He got me to kneel and squat on it, bend over it, and arch my naked body into kinky poses, straining my legs wide, wiggling my bum and swinging my stiff cock. As I posed erotically for him, he didn't just enjoy my naked body with his eyes. His hungry hands were all over my thighs, between my spread legs, my bottom and, of course, ruffling my pubic hair and playing with my cock and balls.  

He didn't just play with me with his hands, either. While I was squatting wide legged on the table, he got his head down between my thighs. He licked my balls and near-vertical penis shaft, then took my cock head into his mouth and massaged it with his lips and tongue. At the same time, he tickled my balls and reached between my legs with his fingertips to tickle my anus. I'd never been sucked off before and under the exquisite pleasure I nearly came in his mouth.  

“You enjoyed that, you dirty whore, didn't you?” Mr. Braeburn grunted.

I felt a sexual thrill when he called me a whore! fingered my straining cock and just grunted. I was desperate to jerk one, and I was hoping he would suck or wank my cock off but he had more in mind. He picked up a box from a corner and out of it got some clothes. 

“Will you put these on for me?” he asked, with a big lewd grin. 

It was a schoolgirl outfit: a white blouse with a school neck tie, a short grey pleated skirt, white cotton knickers with lacy hems and black stockings. The knickers were stained where they would have covered a girl's pussy.  

Thinking this was really perverted but fun I put the outfit on. I’d discovered I liked playing with my mother's sexy panties she wore for my father, putting them on, admiring myself in them in the mirror and wanking in them. I put the girl's white knickers on. They were very thin and soft and felt deliciously taut over my erect cock. They were so small my cock head poked out above the top and my pubic hair showed at the sides where my bulging hard cock pushed them out. The skirt was very short, high up my thighs. I had difficulty pulling the stockings on. I was amazed how the sheer black nylon made my legs look as shapely as a girl's. 

Kiraa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kiraa

Mr. Braeburn asked me to pose erotically in the schoolgirl outfit. He got me to squat and spread my legs like when a girl shows an upskirt view. As I squatted, he reached down for a feel of my cock through my knickers. I pulled the knickers aside to show my cock and balls. He liked that and had a good long feel. I bent over for him to fondle my bottom through the knickers. He ran his hand along the panty gusset between my legs till he stroked my balls before he pulled them down far enough to play with my naked bum. Then he got me to strip naked again, skirt first, then blouse, then knickers leaving the stockings till last till I was naked again. 

When I was naked, he asked me if I masturbated. I told him I did. He asked me what my favourite wanking position was. I told him it was kneeling with my legs wide. I told him that kneeling like that, I liked the heavy feel of my erect cock sticking straight out, and spreading my legs pulled my muscles nice and tight. 

“Let me watch you wank off like that,” he said.  

After all the kinky stuff I'd done for him, his fingers all over my bum, cock and balls, I was more than ready to jerk one off! I climbed onto the table and knelt wide-kneed like I’d told him, ramming my straining hard cock forward. One of his magazines was on the table open at a centrefold of a mature brunette secretary wearing just black stockings and high heels with her high-heeled foot stepped up on her desk, spectacularly showing her big tits and dark-haired cunt. She had really turned me on. I locked my eyes on her hairy pussy and started to tug one off. 

I felt an erotic desire to show off my wanking technique. I wrapped my whole fist round my penis shaft. I took my time, tugging and stroking my penis full length, sliding my fist right over my cock head. I hadn’t told Mr. Braeburn that as I masturbated like that, I secretly fantasised about someone else, often my naked mother in my fantasies, caressing my bum and reaching under me between my legs from behind. My fantasy was fulfilled! 

As I masturbated, Mr. Braeburn's hand was on my bum, caressing my buttocks and sliding slowly under me to tickle my arse, then deliciously reaching forward to tickle my balls almost as soon as I started pumping my straining hard cock. I made lots of noise, grunting, gasping and yelling things like: 

“Want to shag your cunt, you whore!” at the woman in the picture. 

I thrust my hips like I was shagging a woman. I held back, edging myself on the exquisite brink of orgasm. Finally, I couldn’t hold back anymore. I grunted: “Coming!” 

Instantly Mr. Braeburn picked up the girl's little white cotton knickers I'd been wearing and held them stretched out right in front of my cock head, almost brushing my penis head the way I did with my mother's panties. Moments later, my penis jerked and the white cotton twitched as I shot a hefty load of semen onto them. I stood there afterwards with my still half erect cock dripping a strand of semen onto the table. Mr. Braeburn used the knickers to wipe the pool of my spilt semen up. I wondered how many other men’s semen had been splashed over them.  

“Did you enjoy shagging that whore in the picture?” Mr. Braeburn asked, glancing at the picture then leering at me. 

I didn't reply. As I stood there dripping semen, Mr. Braeburn undid his trousers and slid them down. I saw he was wearing women’s panties in black satin with a little white flower petal pattern and white lacy hems. They were bulging over his erect cock. He slipped his panties down and his cock bounced out. It looked full erect bending up in front of him. It was bigger than mine, a good solid eight inches, and very hairy. He lifted his shirt out of the way. Though he was about fifty his body was slim and muscular. 

“Feel my cock!” he grunted, swinging his big hairy erect penis at me. 

I climbed down off the table and had a good long feel of his balls and cock. I just wanted to pleasure him. Remembering the feel of his mouth on my cock, I knelt in front of him, licked his shaft full length and massaged his cock head with my lips and tongue. I started to slide my lips up and down his shaft, sucking on the upstroke. I'd only given him a few strokes when he pulled his cock head out of my mouth and stepped back. His shaft was almost vertical, bending back on itself, it’s big deep pink head was almost glowing, and its veins were standing out with arousal.  

“Bend over that table for me,” he said. 

I’d heard about men sticking their cocks up boys’ anuses and I wasn’t ready for that. I think he sensed my concern. 

“Just squeeze your thighs together,” he said. 

I realised he wasn’t going to fuck me up my arse. I bent over his table and stuck my bottom up at him. I thought he was going to wank over my bum with his cock head nestling in my bum crack between my ass cheeks as he tugged off till he splashed my bum cheeks and crack with cum.  

“Cum over my ass, master!” I said, wiggling my bottom at him. 

But I was wrong. I felt Mr. Braeburn get behind me. I heard him growl softly as his hands ran over my bum cheeks, exploring them and tickling my bum crack with his fingers. My bum was quite smooth at that age, almost as smooth as a girl’s. I felt him grip my hips and a moment his stiff penis slid between my thighs from behind so far that his purple-grey cock head stuck out in front of me under my own penis. It was glistening with the cream with which he’d lubed it. I realised immediately he was going to fuck me between my thighs, the pressure and friction of my thighs on his cock simulating the feel of a woman’s tight, warm vagina. 

“Squeeze those thighs as tight as a whore’s slit round my cock shaft, you slut!” He said, with excitement in his voice.

Then he began thigh-fucking me. His hips pat-patted against my bum cheeks, I could feel his pubic hair brushing my bum crack and he was grunting like an animal. I squeezed my thighs tightly round his hard cock as it pumped methodically back and forth. His big soft well lubed cock head rhythmically prodding and brushing against my balls was a very erotic and enjoyable feeling. Mr. Braeburn’s cock kept going for ages between my thighs.

He took much longer than when I masturbated. I guess it was his age. Through my bedroom wall, I sometimes heard my parents shagging. They took ages too, till my mother squealed in her orgasm. After several minutes, he suddenly gripped my hips and grunted something like:

“Take this, you dirty sissy!”

His hips rammed really hard against my bum, pushing me forward across the table and so his cock head stuck out in front of me. He let out another loud grunt. I felt his cock jerk between my thighs and several big spurts of semen shot between my legs from his cock. He stayed behind me for a moment, holding his belly against my bum, then let me go and stepped back from me. His withdrawing cock smeared my inner thighs and bum with his semen.

From behind me, I heard a grunt and I felt a splash of cum hit my bum crack. I guessed he'd wanked a last spurt out. He handed me the white panties to wipe his semen off my body. We left it at that because my parents were due back soon. As a thank you, Mr. Braeburn let me take a couple of the hottest porn magazines. I wanked my cock sore over them during the next few days. I had a few more meetings with Mr. Braeburn during that summer, but they might be another story or two.

Published 
Written by XAuthorX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments