Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Gay Awakening With John Part 1

"A Fantasy Come True"

26
4 Comments 4
2.1k Views 2.1k
963 words 963 words

Author's Notes

"Real names have been changed. Other encounters with John followed and I may write more if there is positive feedback"

I first met John through the gay dating phone line I had been using to explore my sexuality. I was still pretty inexperienced with men but I already knew that I wanted to be the "bottom".

My gay sexual encounters had only been having other guys cum on my willing body and once in my mouth. But I knew that I wanted to feel a hard cock in my ass.

I left my standard message: "Inexperienced guy, forty years old, looking for a meet in local area - travel or accommodate." Then, it was time to listen to other callers, hoping one would be nearby. Then I had the reply from John: he was around twenty miles away and would like to get together. He gave me directions and I set off, expecting to arrive at the pub car park destination in about thirty minutes.

It was pitch black when I parked the car and gave John a call to say I had arrived. Within five minutes, I could see a dark figure approaching - it was him! He led me through the car park and onto a canal footpath and the awaiting boat.

He led me through to the bedroom, where I was able to see him in the light. He was about my height (6'3") , short darkish blond hair, clean-shaven, and a slim toned body. Within seconds, we were kissing passionately and his hands were stroking every part of me. He soon found that I was semi erect and set about undressing me as I fondled his ever growing cock.

In what seemed like no time, I was naked and hard on the bed, watching him take off his few remaining clothes. He had a large bulge in his boxer shorts, which excited me even more. Soon enough, he was lying next to me as we kissed again whilst stroking each other's hard cocks. He was much bigger than I had seen before - at least 8" and so thick. He suddenly moved to take my cock in his mouth and I eagerly followed suit.

There was the initial realisation that I needed to open my mouth much wider than I had before, followed by the sweet taste of precum. I wrapped one hand around the base of his thick cock, stroked his balls with the other and endeavoured to take as much of him into my mouth as I could. I built up a smooth rhythm, managing to take him in deeper until his bulbous head was knocking against the back of my throat. Knowing it turned me on, I moved my spare hand into the crack of his bum, seeking the tight ass hole. I gently fingered around the hole, which caused his hips to buck and I felt the little twitch that meant he was about to cum. Soon enough, I felt the first surges of his cum pulsing into my willing mouth as I swallowed my second-ever lot of cum.

DemiBarnett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DemiBarnett

I kept him in my mouth to make sure I got every last drop but I kept a gentle hold on his cock. He pulled me up and kissed me passionately again while stroking my throbbing cock. I moved my hand down to stop him and said that I wanted him to fuck me before I came. He answered by kissing me again and I sought out his cock with my hand again to find it was slowly growing hard again.

I felt a shiver of anticipation at the thought of having this man's monster inside me, stretching my tight ass hole as it went deeper. It didn't take long for him to become hard again and I slid over him so that I was sitting on his belly. With a downward movement, I was able to guide him slowly into my tight but willing ass.

What a feeling! As, inch by inch, he entered me, I sat upright so that I could take a little more. This gave him the invitation to prop his head up to the tip of my 7" cock. At last, this is what I had dreamed about—having a nice, hard cock in my ass. It was even better than I had thought, especially as I could control how deep and hard I wanted it. The feeling of being stretched wide and full at the same time was unbelievable.

Soon enough, my own orgasm was close and I wondered if John wanted to taste me as I had done for him. I pulled back slightly so that my cock was not in his mouth. He soon wrapped his arms around my bum cheeks to pull me back. As he did so, the buildup of my orgasm broke through, and he opened his mouth to accept the gift.

As I calmed down from that high, I felt John shift his position, wanting to take me doggy style. I was more than willing to be pounded hard and got onto my knees for him. As his pace quickened, I used my hands to pull my bum cheeks further apart to allow him to go deeper if he could. Then I felt that familiar twitch, followed by the feeling of warm cum hitting the depths of my asshole.

Once we had calmed down, it was then that John spoke for the first time since I told him I had arrived. He uttered words which sent an excited shiver down my spine.

"Next time, I want you to take me even deeper."

While I was getting dressed, I was thinking of how I could make that happen. By the time I got to the car, I had already decided that I needed to buy a dildo to practice with so that I could service that large cock.

Published 
Written by alwayscurious
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments