Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forbidden Awakening

"A repressed married man in a sexless marriage confronts his desires in a steamy sauna encounter with a stranger."

7
3 Comments 3
76 Views 76
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story, and I hope you enjoy it and that it not only gives you pleasure but also reveals secret desires. While the story is fictitious, some elements are based on my own life. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope that one day, I will be able to have my first encounter with another man in the same way that Daniel did."

Cracking open the sauna door, a wave of humid heat slams into me. Two figures materialize on either end of the lone bench, their sculpted forms outlined by the dim glow. My throat tightens. Scrawny nerd versus these Adonis incarnates. Butterflies erupt in my stomach as I inch towards the empty space between them. Self-consciously, I clutch my towel, a flimsy shield against their gazes and the small bulge it barely conceals. My heart hammers a frantic rhythm as I steal a glance to the left, then right.

Lost in a familiar fantasy, I drift away from the sterile silence beside me. In my mind's eye, I'm sprawled naked on the couch, a flickering TV the only witness. Hunger pangs lure me to the kitchen, where a vision explodes into view. A breathtaking specimen of prime masculinity, the most magnificent man I've ever seen, sits brazenly in my chair, a slow caress dancing across his arousal. My breath hitches, a delicious blend of fear and desire. Feigning nonchalance, I reach for the bread, a floorboard creaks, footsteps heavy with intent. Strong arms wrap around me, lifting me off the ground in a dizzying rush. I'm deposited on the countertop, a gasp escaping my lips. A finger, warm and knowing, traces the forbidden bud between my legs. A whimper escapes me, a plea for more that hangs heavy in the air.

A jarring noise shatters the fantasy. My eyes snap open, the steamy haze momentarily blurring the lone figure remaining beside me. Should I scoot away, maybe try and break the charged silence? A glance downward betrays the heat simmering beneath the flimsy towel. A flush creeps up my neck as I shift uncomfortably, praying the Adonis beside me hasn't noticed. My eyelids flutter shut, a futile attempt to reclaim the stolen fantasy. The thought of his sculpted physique lingers, a ghost sensation against my skin. How easy would it be for him to lean in, to bridge the gap between us and claim me for his own?

Yearning claws at me, a yearning I never dared to name. The truth, a cruel twist of fate, arrived after I'd pledged myself to another. Years of being in a sexless marriage have stifled something within me, a truth I only recognized after the vows were spoken. The thought of betraying my vows, even in this stagnant reality, repels me. Yet, a spark flickers in the desolate landscape of my marriage. Divorce, a distant hope, whispers of a future where a hidden part of myself might finally awaken.

Years of empty intimacy and mocking laughter echo in my head. Her words, laced with indifference, 'Do whatever you want,' hang heavy. Freedom, a twisted promise dangled like a carrot, hinges on the children leaving the nest. But why this charade? Why cling to a love that withered long ago? Fear, a cold serpent, coils around my heart. The threat hangs heavy: public humiliation whispers turning into a roar. The shame of not just infidelity, but the revelation itself. Yet, a rebellious ember flickers within. Is this the life I'm resigned to? Can a single, forbidden encounter truly shatter everything, or might it be the spark that ignites a new truth?

"Fuck it," I mutter under my breath, a surge of defiance battling the years of ingrained caution. The truth is, with our separate bedrooms and non-existent sex life, who would even know? Besides, the faint whiff of sandalwood that clung to him wouldn't exactly raise eyebrows.

Steeling myself, I take a deep breath and turn towards the Adonis beside me. My mouth opens, a witty quip dancing on the tip of my tongue... only to find itself inexplicably dry. Silence hangs heavy in the air, broken only by the hiss of escaping steam. He glances over, a hint of amusement sparkling in his eyes. My cheeks burn like embers, and I can't seem to force a single word out. The carefully crafted words dissolve like mist in the hot air. Damn it. Brave in my head, a bumbling fool in reality. I hang my head in defeat, the heat threatening to melt me into a puddle right there on the sauna bench.

Squeezing my eyes shut, I retreat back to my earlier fantasy. The fantasy of the strong, naked man in my kitchen, having his way with me, his touch a phantom heat against my skin, sends a delicious shiver down my spine.

A low rumble disrupts the silence.

"Hi, I'm Adrien," a deep, smooth voice with a hint of an accent cuts through the steam.

My eyes fly open, and a jolt shoots through me. Adrien has shifted his towel, offering a tantalizing glimpse of his treasure. Desire wars with awkwardness as a moan escapes my lips, barely audible over the hiss of steam.

"H-hi, I'm D-Daniel," I stammer, throat suddenly parched.

"Hey Daniel," Adrien's voice is warm, a stark contrast to the sudden inferno scorching my insides. "How you doing?" His casualness throws me off guard, momentarily calming the frantic storm within.

"I'm... I'm okay," I manage, the words tumbling out in a rush.

"Yeah, me too," Adrien replies, a hint of a smile playing on his lips. "When I saw you come in, I was hoping the other guy would leave. Kinda glad he did."

beedoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beedoll

My gaze flickers to his, a question hanging unspoken.

"Wanted to be alone with you," Adrien continues, the air thickening with unspoken desire.

"Why?" I blurt, the word tumbling out before I can stop it.

A faint blush creeps up Adrien's neck.

"Well," he hesitates, "I think you're cute. Wanted to talk."

Panic threatens to engulf me. "Y-you think I'm c-cute?" I stammer, my voice a pathetic squeak. Adrien's smile widens, his eyes twinkling with amusement

Before I can stop myself I blurt out, "I, uh, I've never, well, you see..." My cheeks burn like embers. Adrien's smile falters for a moment, a flicker of surprise crossing his features.

"Oh no," he mutters, a hint of concern in his voice. "Are you not into men?"

Panic grips my throat. "Actually," I blurt, "I, uh, I find men attractive. Like, really attractive. You know, in a way I never have before. But, I'm married..." My voice trails off, shame heating my cheeks. "We haven't been intimate in years," I mumble, the words barely audible over the hiss of steam.

(Damn it, Daniel, why can't you just be smooth about this?)

As if sensing my turmoil, Adrien slides a little closer. His hand, warm and surprisingly gentle, grazes against my thigh. A jolt of desire shoots through me, a stark contrast to the emptiness I'd grown accustomed to.

I meet his gaze, his smile unwavering, his green eyes holding a depth that both terrified and exhilarated me.

"Why don't we chat for a bit?" Adrien suggests, his voice a low rumble that sends shivers down my spine. Sports become the topic, and panic wells within me. My knowledge is abysmal, and every comment felt like a desperate fumble. Yet, through the awkwardness, Adrien's hand begins a slow, sensual exploration of my thigh. It is a touch so foreign, a spark against the years of emotional drought. Desire, a forgotten ember, roars back to life, a delicious ache that both terrifies and exhilarates me.

Emboldened by a newfound courage, I reach out, my hand hovering hesitantly before landing on his calf. My fingers trace a clumsy path, unsure but yearning for connection.

Adrien's response is immediate. He shiftescloser, the brush of his massive leg against mine sending a jolt through me. This isn't the clumsy fumbling I expected; it is a deliberate move, a silent invitation. His gaze holds mine, warm and inviting. He leans in, and the softest brush of his lips against mine sends a firework display exploding behind my eyelids. The kiss deepens, his tongue a gentle exploration that mirror the confusion and desire warring within me. A soft moan escape my lips as I surrender, pressing myself against his smooth chest. My scrawny frame is dwarfed by his muscular build, but the press of his body feels like a dam breaking open years of longing.

Heat radiates from Adrien's body as he cups my hand, guiding it toward a bulge beneath his towel. My breath hitches, and a delicious current of electricity courses through me. Tentatively, my fingers brush against the firm outline, the wetness a stark contrast to the dry heat of the sauna. A slow, deliberate stroke sends a tremor through Adrien, and he leans in, his lips trailing fire down my neck.

A primal hunger surges within me. I break the kiss, urgency replacing my initial hesitation. My touch becomes more confident, a rhythmic dance against the heat of his desire. A guttural moan escapes Adrien's lips as he arches against me, his fingers digging into my back. A wave of possessiveness washes over me. I don't want him to finish on my hand; I crave a deeper connection.

With a surge of determination, I kneel before him. Fear battles desire as I meet his gaze, searching for any sign of disapproval. A flicker of surprise dances in his eyes, quickly replaced by a hungry glint. His whispered command, laced with raw need, ignites a fire within me. My tongue, hesitant at first, explores the length of him, a symphony of textures and tastes sending shivers down my spine.

Adrien's moans fill the air, a primal counterpoint to my own. I push myself to take him deeper, the heat and slickness overwhelming at first, then strangely intoxicating. His body tenses, a guttural cry escaping his lips. Wave after wave of warmth floods my mouth, a forbidden fruit that thrills me. I swallow greedily and do not release his member from my mouth until I suck out every last drop.

As the tremors subside, Adrien pulls me close, his kiss a mixture of gratitude and lingering desire. "Want to continue this at my place?" he murmures, his voice husky with spent passion.

The question hangs in the air, a silent promise of stolen moments and unexplored territories.

"Yes," I whisper, the word thick with unspoken longing.

We leave the sauna, the knowing glances from the other men a secret shared only between us. A lie tumbles from my lips as I call my wife, I'll be late coming home, I have to work late, the guilt a dull ache overshadowed by the promise of what awaits.

Published 
Written by Lonely_and_Aroused
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments