Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You're welcome

"Being caught in the dark coming home can be fun."

10
9 Comments 9
4.7k Views 4.7k
782 words 782 words

The pain in my back echoed the stresses of the day. Unlocking the door to my apartment I am more than relieved to be home to close another day. Pressing my key into the lock I feel it jam as though it was never locked in the first place. My heart leaps into my throat… He's here. He can't be here but… He must be here.

Cautiously I step inside, the heavy security door making its customary whooshing sound as the hydraulics above support it. It's dark, the light I had left on has been put out. I feel my blood pump through me, my pulse in my ears making listening for sounds difficult. Excitement and trepidation course through me. Reaching out in front of me I feel for the light switch, but in my anxious haste fail to find it before I am hauled from my feet and pushed against the door again, painfully familiar lips crush into mine and all I can do is kiss back, savaging his mouth as my fingers grip tightly onto his biceps.

"What took you so long?" his growl is intimately familiar, as though he hasn't been gone from my life for two months.

"Hypocrite." I gasp, feeling his hands shoving up my skirt, the violent sound of ripping nylon accompanying the loss of my tights into the darkness. He kisses me again as his fingers smooth along my cunt, feeling it already wet and needy. That is the effect he has on me. I moan as he slips a finger inside me, my knees buckling slightly before I wind one over his hip. "Ashe."

"Christ, I've missed you." His growl is predatory as my fingers shove his shirt up and work on his bent and zipper. His lips trail over my neck, his body grinding into mine as we remain glued together, his fingers moving over me, making me push my pelvis into his palm over and over, trying to relieve the building tension.

"If you'd let me turn on the light this would be quicker." I groan as I finally release him, shoving his trousers and then boxers down to claim the member I know and love so well. He moans, his hips pushing his member further into my hand. "Mmm I think I missed this part the most." He growls again and favours me with a particularly sharp nip to the side of my neck before lifting my higher against the door.

TiffanyAddams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyAddams

"Let me remind you what its owner can do with it." He threatens and I smile, my hands gripping his shoulders anew as my legs wind around his waist.

"I think I remember quite-" My sarcasm is lost as he pushes up into me, his penetration slow and yet complete, breath-taking and earth shattering. My head falls back against the door. "Oh God, Ashe."

"You're just as I remember." He grinds against me, his hands digging in harshly to my hips as he works, his pelvis pressing against my suddenly over-sensitised clit. My moan escapes me as more of a desperate please as he moves maddeningly slowly against me, my back arching against the door.

"You're driving me mad." I think I hear him laugh, the sound rough and breathless as he pushes into me harder, his cock driving deeper as I feel my arousal coating my thighs. "Oh God." My fingers spear into his hair as he uses a free hand to shove my top up to my neck and drag my bra down underneath my breasts, fastening a hungry mouth to my nipple instantly hardens. His teeth bite and scrape in the way he knows drives me wild and I feel my body clench around him as a shot of pure unadulterated lust fires through me from the top of my head to the tip of my toes which curl in my shoes against his back.

"Cum for me, Kayla. Let me feel you." And, just like that, I do, my body bending and bowing against his, my arms clutching him tighter as my cunt squeezes agonisingly around him, causing him to grunt and move faster, his grunts turning to moans which turn to a low groan and then a louder roar as I feel him cum, stream after stream warming through me as my fingers dig into his shoulders once more. "Mmm… My Good Girl."

"Well that was a nice welcome home." I feel him smirk against my neck as his hands hook around my back to slide me to the floor, his legs evidently giving up on him as he stays rooted inside me.

"Mmmm… You're welcome."

"Next time… Let's do it with the lights on."

 

 

Published 
Written by RebeccaCatherine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments