Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Move Me

5
5 Comments 5
1.2k Views 1.2k
321 words 321 words

Author's Notes

"This is a very spontaneous story, inspired by a VERY good friend."

I slowly strip out of my clothes, until I am completely naked. I sit down and glide my fingers on my hardening cock. I slowly stroke myself with my right hand, while I gaze at your beautiful image in my left. I study your nude body, drinking in the lusciousness of your womanly curves. I pick up my favorite massaging tool and gently rub the round spheres over my shaven balls. Mmm...the sensation is great. I continue to gaze at your big eyes, and I swear that you turn them to look at me stroke my now rock hard penis. I continue to rub my shaved scrotum slowly, moving the massager down towards my anus. My nerves are on fire. I stare at your face, then move my view down to your round tits, with erect nipples. Slowly stroking myself, I imagine suckling on your hard nipples......your expression tells me you approve. I close my eyes momentarily, imagining that you are tea bagging my balls while stroking my hard cock, and looking at me with a lustful expression.

I am getting close...I open my eyes and move my gaze to your spread legs, your shaved, pierced pussy lips inviting me to taste them.   'Lick me,' you seem to say. 'Lick my cunt with your tongue.'  

I stick it out, imagining that I am tasting your womanly juices.  I am so close.  I am breathing harder. I stroke faster and faster. I want to cum while you watch me. I NEED to cum, faster and faster, until finally, I can't hold back anymore.

ARGGH! I shoot my sperm hard, all over my stomach. I continue to rub, milking my semen out of my dick, the orgasm seems to last for thirty minutes
.  
Finally, I lean back and sigh. I look again at your picture, and I swear that your tongue is licking your lips while you smile.   

 

 

 

Published 
Written by artistman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments